Chapter 55- Interrogation

Blood brothers

========Chapter 55=======

No one's POV

Previously....

'Sir! Are you in there?' The butler broke down the door and found Eric's body lying a pool of blood, he decides to call the police immediately.....

The police arrived at the Jo's mansion 15 minutes after a call. They went to investigate and question the servant who found Eric's body.

'You're Charles right? Butler of the Jo.'

Cs: Yes sir.

'How long have you been working in Korea?'

Cs: Not long ago since I came from England. More like a week?

'Could you tell me anything else you see when you entered the deceased room?

Cs: Yes. When I opened the door, the deceased is already dead and the window was opened.

While police noted the details. 'My husband! My husband!!!' Shouted Jungah as she runs towards Eric's bedroom. Jungah became wobbly as she sees her husband's body was taken.

 

Minwoo's POV

Me, the twins and Changjo were studying mathematics. 'This is how its done.' Changjo said as he finished solving a question. Suddenly, Kwangmin's handphone rang.

Kw: 'Ne omma....Mwo??!!'

Ym: What happened?

Kw: Eric.... he's...dead.

Mi: Mwo???

I was in shock after hearing about the twins and Changjo's father's death but the only person I didn't see was in schock is only Changjo. All he did was giving an emotional expression. Changjo... did you really killed him?

The next day...

Our members attended the funeral excluding Changjo and HyunSeong. The twins greets the guest and as they comes in, Jeongmin hyung finally appeared.

 

Youngmin's POV

Ym: Jeongmin hyung.

Jm: I am so sorry for the loss of your father. Is everything doing alright?

Kw: Everything in the dorm is fine. We're preparing for the graduation exam.

Jm: I see. Good luck.

After Jeongmin hyung went in, I went to look out for omma who was in grief and being comforted by a... English butler? I decided to come and comfort omma.

Ym: I am going to check on omma.

Kw: Ne hyung.

 

No one's POV

While the guests are coming in and out of the funeral. Suddenly, a team of police officers came. 'Is there anyone by the name of Jungah?' A male officer said. Jungah was surprised to hear her own name and came forward to them.

'Are you Jungah?' The twin mother knodded. 'Arrest her immediately!' Everybody were shocked including the twins as the police officers were takin her away. 'Kwangmin tried to stop them.

Kw: What do you all think you're doing! Omma is in grieve?

Ym: Leave her alone! She's not in a mood to talk.

Ju: Youngmin, Kwangmin. Kwenchana. Omma will be fine.

Ym: Omma!

Ju: Just bail me out later.

The twin got speechless as they see their mother taken away. All they could do was to wait for her interrogation to end.

 

Changjo's POV

'I've got it. Kumawo.' I hang my phone call. Hyung and the other left, leaving me and HyunSeong hyung at home. I'm hungry... maybe I should slice some apples to eat.

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I opened the drawer and grab the suitable knife to slice an apple 'Ya! Don't don't touch that!' I was surprised and I look outside the kitchen. Its HyunSeong hyung.

Ch: Oh. HyunSeong hyung. I didn't know you're here. I was wondering....

HS: Put down the knife and leave the kitchen now.

Ch: What's your problem? I was getting myself....

HS: Leave the kitchen!!!

Ch: Fine, fine. I've leaving now. Why are you so cheapskate for sharing an apple with me?

What is wrong with this guy? I was about the get myself something to eat.... Maybe I should leave the dorm and buy something in from the convenient store.

 

No one's POV

Changjo is on his way to the convenient store. While he was focusing on his phone, he had no idea that he bumped into someone on the street who is his household's new butler Charles.

Cs: Watch it will you?

Ch: I'm sorry.

Charles the butler left with a grin with his face. Changjo went to the convenient store to get what he need. After buying his snacks, he returned back to boyfriend's dorm. He was surprised to see his fiancee on the couch.

 

 

Meanwhile at the funeral. The twin were having a break while someone else take over, the two of them were anxious on what is going to happen to their omma. As time passes by, one of their family servants came to the funeral to pay his respect.

Ym: A westerner?

Kw: Could he be new?

Cs: Young masters. I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your father.

Ym: Are a our new servant?

Cs: Yes, I'm a newly hired butler at your household. Charles Hamliton at your service.

Kw: How long have you been in Korea?

Cs: Probably a few a weeks.

Ym: Your Korean is not bad. Where did you learn it?

Cs: I have a small fraction of korean ancestry.

Kw: I see! Great to know you.

 

Kwangmin's POV

Kw: Hyung. I guess its time for us to bail omma.

Ym: You're right. Lets go. See you soon, Charles.

Cs: Ne.

Hyung and I went to the carpark.  We got into each of our own car and drove our way to the police station. The both of us went into the police station and saw her in one of the cells.

Ym: Omma!

Kw: Omma....

Ju: Its already over. Omma is fine.

As soon as we had her bailed out, her complexion doesn't seem really good. After a few step out of the police station omma fell and collapsed. The both of us have to rush her back to the mansion.

 

Changjo's POV

After buying what I need from the store, I head back to boyfriend's dorm. 'I'm back!' I opened the door and was shocked to see Sulli at the couch.

'Changjo!' She immediately ran and hugged me. I didn't expect that was coming but at the same time, I just don't feel the same feeling as before.

Moments later...

I placed a plate of kimbap which I had bought earlier that from the store. 'Mmmm... maa.' She happily eats the kimbap and gaze at me.

Ch: How did you know that I was here?

Ym: Your hyung sent me a message.

Ch: Jinjja? I didn't tell him to inform anyone.

As soon as I finished my statement, she stop eating for a moment, tears start forming out of her eyes bit by bit. Soon, it became a burst of tears.

Su: Changjo! Neon pabo!

Ch: Wae? What did I do??

Su: I've been dying while waiting for you to come back and now that you see me. You're acting differently.

Ch: I thought its a not a good moment to tell you.

'You never know how I feel' She took her bag and left the dorm. I gave a chase but she had already took the elevator down. I guess our relationship is not going to work out well.

 

Youngmin's POV

Omma collapsed earlier on was due to shock and the same time grieving at Eric's death. Me and Kwangmin left her in the care of Charles before leaving our mansion.

Ym: Charles, if anything is unright, do contact us.

Cs: Yes. Young master.

Kw: We're about the same age. Don't need to be so upright.

Cs: Ne. I'll see you both out.

As soon as we returned to our dorm, a group of police officers were there waiting. 'Jo Youngmin, we would like you to assist us in our investigation. I guess its about time they interrogate me.

Kw: Wait! Hyung didn't do anything.

Ym: Kwenchana Kwangmin. After all, I'm his successor. Pick me up tomorrow morning.

Kw: Ne...

 

Kwangmin's POV

It upsets me that I am seperated from hyung for a moment. I just can't stand that why are they blaming him for the murder. Omma and hyung are innocent.

I opened the door and saw Changjo on the couch staring at a blank space while his hand is holding a kimbap. 'Ya...' I patted his shoulder and he looked at me.

Ch: Oh... Hyung... you're back?

Kw: Ne... What's with gloomy look on your face?

Ch: Sulli came over a while ago, she got mad and left.

Kw: You both broke up?

Ch: I'm not sure.

Kw: Youngmin hyung was taken away by the police for interrogation.

Ch: What? No way!

 

No one's POV

At the police station, a file was slammed right at the table where Youngmin is sitting at. He got startled but not till the extend he became fearful.

'Now confess! Did you kill your father?' Youngmin knew that their going to put all the blame right at him as soon as he enter the police station, but he's not going to allow himself getting accused for doing something that he hasn't done at all.

Meanwhile....

Ch: To tell you the truth. I think the murderer could be living the in the same mansion.

Kw: Other than us and omma, there is not one else? Who do you think will do that?

Ch: Probably our maids?

Kw: Our servants??? What makes you think it could be our servant?

Ch: Were there any new maid or butler hired recently?

Kw: Oh! Now you mentioned it, there an England butler named Charles.

Ch: I will call the head butler for the information of him.

 

Kwangmin's POV

Ch: 'Yoboseyo? Head butler... I would like too...'

While Changjo makes his phone call. I went to HyunSeong and Minwoo's room to find HyunSeong to see what he's up to. I could see him trying to build an alarm kit,

Kw: Ya... What are you doing?

HS: Nothing... just keeping everything safe.

Kw: Who are we keeping safe from?

HS: Changjo...

Damn it.... I don't know who was it that made HyunSeong thinks that Changjo is Eric's muderer but if I try to convince him now, he's not going to agree with me too.

Ch: Hyung! I got it....

Before Changjo could even get near me. He sees HyunSeong and didn't dare to place a single toe into his room.

Ch: HyunSeong...

HS: A single toe in here and you're ban from the dorm!

 

No one's POV

'Come on Changjo. Lets talk outside.' Kwangmin said as he grabbed Changjo's wrist and went to the living room. An email was sent directly to Changjo's mobile phone.

It was read:

Name: Charles Hamliton.

Birth: 1996

Parents: Bristish mother Anne Hamliton and Unknown Korean father.

Kw: So what now?

Ch: In our household, no one is employed if a single family background goes missing. I'm afraid that Charles could be our suspect.

Kw: Oh no... I left omma in his care a while ago...

Both Kwangmin and Changjo immediately became anxious and quickly make their way back to the mansion.

'Welcome back. Young masters.' Charles greeted them at the door. The both of them looked at him in a suspicious manner.

Cs: Is there anything wrong?

Kw: Nope.

Ch: Ani. Ahjummah is asleep isn't she?

Cs: Yes sir. This way.

Charles led the both of them to Jungah's bedroom and opened the door. They could see Jungah is sound asleep in her bed.

As both of them left the room with Charles. Before they could leave, 'Young masters, there is something I needed to give you.' he gave Kwangmin a mobile phone which belongs to Eric.

Ch: Where did you find it?

Cs: I found it in a vase. There could be some evidence inside it regarding master's death.

Without a word, the two of them left the dorm while Charles waved a goodbye to them with a grin on his face....

=========================================================================

Author's message:

Sorry for late update. Was busy with school.

Next Chapter highlight:

What's with the phone?