Chapter 19- Heartbreak

Blood brothers

No one's POV

The next morning....

'Youngmin oppa!'

Yougmin was on his way to school. He kept his head down the whole time not wanting to let anyone to see his face. As he was about to enter his class..... He noticed So hyun was standing outside.

S: Do you have a moment?

Ym: Ummmm.....

S: Follow me.

Youngmin nodded and followed So hyun to the school roof top and closed the door behind them so that nobody know about their conversation. They both faced each other.

Ym: What is it....

So hyun suddenly swung her hand and gave him a tight slap on his cheek. Youngmin just fell down and kept his head down.

S: Why didn't you tell me Kwangmin's whereabout?

Ym: So you told me to come over for this? Mian... I don't have time.

S: Wait! Youngmin!

Before she could stop him, Youngmin accidenlty pushed her and she fell down hurting her back. 'So hyun! Mian! Kwenchana?' Youngmin quickly ran over to her and shook her but there was no response.

Jeongmin's POV

Damn it that Minwoo... I've taught him all kinds of defensive move but he end up running away like a sheep being chased by wolfs. Ahh he's there... What is he doing over there.

Jm: Ya! What are you doing!

M: Ahhhh!!! Hyung! Stop scaring me! What is wrong with you?

Jm: Why are you staring at your can drink like that?

M: I was just thinking.

Jm: What are you thinking about?

M: I was thinking about Youngmin. The whole time he's in the classrom facing down. Whenever, I ask him he just nod and smile.

Jm: Kwenchana. He must have something up in his head. Don't worry he's gonna be fine. Anyway... time for your training.

Moments later....

M: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Hyung!!! Not again!

Jm: Stop running away you fool!

M: Not until you put down that fencing sword you idiot!

Jm: Calling me idiot? You're even dead.

M: Wahhhhh!!! Not twice the speed!!!

Kwangmin's POV

'After staying in the hospital for a while his memories is still not back yet.Its best for him to return back home.'

So that's it? Going back home with no memories back? I'm going to be discharged today, Yunho hyung was helping me with my packing.  Speacking of that.... So hyun is not here.

U: Kwangmin I'm done packing. Kaja.

Kw: Ne.

We both head down to the carpark where omma parked her car. I sat with omma at the frontseat while Yunho hyung sat at the backseat. The car immediately drove off.

While on our way, I felt something really strange. There used to be an absence of noises here but what? Am I missing out someone in my life?

Kw: Hyung....

U: Ummm?

Kw: Why is so quiet over here all of sudden.

U: Its always been like that. Even before you were in the hospital.

Kw: Jinjja?

It took not long for us to reach to my 'home'. We stopped infront of a big house, as omma opened the door, an ahjummah was at the door. I bowed and went into the house. Its seems really big, but I'm not familiar with the surrounding, at first it felt like I belonged here but there is a voice telling me I do not belong here at all.

U: Let me show you your room.

Kw: My room?

U: The place you always sleep every night.

He lead me to the stair and we both went to the second level of the house, he opened my bedroom door and I went in. Well this place seems familiar.

Kw: Hyung, whose room is that over there?

Youngmin's POV

(Flashback)

The day before....

Jondae hyung and Hyoyeon noona brought me to Mistress Kim home. I can still see everything had not changed since I left. They brought me to Mistress Kim's room. When I walked to towards the bed, I got a terrible shock in my life. Mistress Kim face was totally pale.

Ym: Hyung. What's going on with Mistress Kim?

Jd: Omma had a tumor at her kidney. She refused to go for a surgery.

Ym: Wae?

K: Youngmin is that you?

I can see Mistress Kim woken up, her dark circles were very.... I couldn't describe. I placed my hand on her palm, she looked at me with a smile. I've never seen that smile on her in my entire life.

Ym: Mistress Kim. Why didn't you go for surgery?

K: If I do. I don't know if I'll be back to see you again. I can't bear to leave my poor precious Youngmin.

Ym: I see. But its aren't you afraid?

K: Ani. I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of losing all my precious child.

(end of flashback)

Mistress Kim only wish for me was to become a singer just like hyung and noona. 'Uhh.....' It seems like So hyun is getting up.

Ym: So hyun. You're awake?

S: Where am I? Who?

The moment she sees my face her eyes look as if they were filled with fear 'Ahhhh! !! Get away from me!' She pushed me away and covered herself with the blanket.

Ym: So hyun! Listen to...

S: Get out! I You almost killed me! There is no way you're not gonna do it again!

Ym: Arraso. I'll leave. But one thing I need to tell you, I didn't do it on purpose.

Kwangmin's POV

Wow the bed is so comfy! I didn't know my life was so great. How did I forgot about it? What is noise? Its coming from omma's room. Too my curiosity, I got out of my room and tip toed my way omma's room, I opned the door a little and I could see Yunho hyung talking to omma.

U: What we gonna do about it? He's going to find out soon.

L: Just keep him busy for now. Until he remembers.

U: Are you sure about this?

L: As long as his bad memories don't return.

Bad memories? What is she talking about? 'Who's there!' Oh no! Gotta run! I ran back to my room and locked the door. Phew.... luckily hyung hadn't saw me.

'You're my lady~~~ You're my lady~~~' A phone call? So hyun? Did she finish her class?

Kw: 'Yoboseyo?'

S: 'Kwang...min... is that you?'

Kw: 'Ne. I'm speaking. So hyun wae? You sound like you're crying.'

S: 'Aniya. I just caught a cold that's all.'

Kw: 'Jinjja? You should keep yourself warm...'

S: 'Kwangmin ah. I was wondering if I could see you tonight.'

Kw: 'Of course. I'll be looking forward.'

S: 'I'll be hanging up now. Good bye'

Kw: 'Bye.'

No one's POV

As the night went by.....

Ym: Here is your change sir. Please take a sit. Kamsahamnida!

Hg: Aigooo.....

Eh: Wae?

Hg: Unnie. Did you notice something weird?

Eh: Mwo? He's in one piece. So nothing is weird.

Hg: Don't you see? Its all wirtten on his face.

Eh: Jinjja? It must be his puberty I guess....

Ym: Are you guys talking about me?

Hg: Aniya. Mian.....

Ym: I'm going to throw out the trash.

He took the big bag of trash out of the cafe and went down to the trash dumping area. As soon as he's done taking out the trash he eyes widdened as he saw Kwangmin and So hyun kissing from afar.....

Minwoo's POV

Appeun! Jeongmin hyung wrestled me to the grown after chasing me for an hour in the fencing club. Seriously, am I in a wrestling club or fencing club? Ahhh!!! Umm? Isn't that Youngmin kissing a girl???

Jm: Ya.

M: Hyung! What are you doing here?

Jm: I was planning to stop by for a drink and what are you doing here?

M: Same here. Hyung look.

Jm: Mwo? Ahhhhhh!!! Kwangmin!!!???

M: That is Kwangmin? Not Youngmin? I wonder how will Youngmin react... Keep your head down! Their coming!

Before we could find a place to hide, both Kwangmin and that girl had already broke their kiss and they noticed us acting strange.

Kw: Jeongmin hyung. What are you doing here?

Jm: Oh! I was just having stroll. What about you?

Kw: Jeongmin hyung. This is my girlfriend So hyun.

Jm: Oh hello there. Nice to meet you.

Kw: And.... who is this?

Jm: Oh he's my childhood friend. Minwoo.

Kw: Annyeong.

M: Annyeong....