Chapter 62- Murder of Kwangmin

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Previously.....

Ju: Bomi!

Bo: Ahjummah. Thanks for inviting me.

A girl named Bomi was invited to the Jo's mansion by Jungah for lunch in order to test in Youngmin will for for her. The next day, he and the boyfriend members opened a party for Hyang Gi birthday and for Minwoo to confess his love for her.

HG: I have a boyfriend oppa.

Mi: Why didn't you tell me at all?

HG: You didn't ask.

Hyang Gi had revealed that she had a boyfriend which leave Minwoo angry and embarrassed. Youngmin tried to consult him but was turned away by Jiyul at the door. Youngmin decided to bring Bomi out but an unfortunately event caused the two to kiss.

Present....

After Youngmin and Bomi shared a kiss, they held hands and continued walking. Bomi chuckled as she remembred the moment they kiss, they finally arrived at a seafood stall where their going to have some nice seafood snacks.


Kwangmin's POV

Me and So Hyun were at the mansion's indoor flower workshop. So Hyun says she wants make a bouquet so I let her use the mansion's flower workshop.

Kw: So Hyun. you've been cutting too many roses. Should I ask omma to teach you?

SH: Andue. I want to do it.

Kw: Arraso. I will be going to get some drinks. What do you want?

SH: Fruit punch.

Kw: Syrup type or home made?

SH: Home made.

Kw: I'll be back.

I went to the kitchen and call for Charles to get the drinks and some snacks to be delivered to the flower workshop, I took my phone and message Youngmin hyung.


Changjo's POV

Ch: Hajima.... Please don't go.

'Cut! We'll have a break for now. Changjo, you did great.' I left the filming set and went to the coner while the stylist help me to touch up my own make up. I heard footsteps running to me, I know who it was wihtout even looking.

Ch: What exactly do you want?

Su: Please, I won't do it again. I swear.

Ch: I'm not listening.

Su: Chaebal......

I ignored her and went to the gents. While I am relieving myself, I didn't expect she will go as far as going into the men's toilet like that. 'Chaebal!' I got a shock and shouted 'Ya! Get out of here!'

Moments later....

Ch: Look, no matter how hard you try. I am not going to return to you.

Su: Is it really impossible for us to be together?

Ch: Our personality doesn't even match.

Su: Arraso.... I will try my best next time.

I signalled her to leave the studio....*tump* She collapsed a few inches before reaching the exit door. If we're not celebrity now I update my status as #fml.


Youngmin's POV

Bo: Thank you very much for the treat Youngminnie.

Ym: You're welcome noona.

Bo: Thanks for sending me back home. Have a safe trip back to your mansion.

I left her condo and went to my car, I start my engine and went my way back to the mansion. 'Cos your body goes boom bara boom!!' I got a shock even if that was our song. It was Kwangmin calling me.

Ym: 'Yoboseyo.'

Kw: 'Hyung, have you tried contacting Minwoo?'

Ym: 'Wae?'

Kw: 'I Have a feeling he cancled his number.'

Ym: 'Mwo?'


Minwoo's POV

Ji: Minwoo oppa. How long are you going to stay mad?

Mi: Molla.... Oppa is really not in the mood to talk about it.

Ji: Hope you feel better soon.

*Sigh* Maybe I should go out for a walk, it will cheer me up somehow. As I was walking along the street, I suddenly remembered I used to go the cafe where Hyang Gi works.

I stopped by at the cafe's exit and peek from the outside, Hyang Gi doesn't seem to be concentrating her work, she seems really upset. A guy my age comes into the cafe and went to her, she followed him to a seat .

I quietly go to a corner where they were sitting and made sure my sunglasses and cap were in place, I even took out a magazine to make sure, they didn't notice me at all.

She was literally crying right infront of the guy, he's probably her boyfriend. I could tell by how he comforts her. 'Mian... lets break up.' She cried as she talks to her boyfriend. Is she really breaking up because of me? She shouldn't have done that. Anyway, its all my fault for being angry.


Changjo's POV

Me and JungHwa went to a hotel after my drama shoot. Oh yes, Sulli got sent ot the hospital and I've got nothing to do about it at all. We checked into a room and called room service as JungHwa and I were starving.

JungHwa jumped into the bed and lie down, I went up at her and gave a 5 seconds stare. The both of us chuckled and I help her out of the bed. 'Room service.' The food was delivered to our room and we had a nice meal.

Ch: I'll be going to take shower.

JH: Ne....

After a 5 mintues shower, I wore my clothes and leave the bathrom. JungHwa is already asleep, I tuck her under the blanket and use my laptop. 'You've got mail!'

I opened the email and list of schedules were sent to me. Its all the schedule being sent to me... so much to do so much to do.... How am I going to take a nap when we she is occupy almost the whole bed?


Minwoo's POV

"Hajima... I know you don't want to break up with me.' I could see her boyfriend gripping her hand while she's still sobbing. This is seriously all my fault, I shouldn't have made her like that.

I got up from seat and left the cafe. 'Hello boy... remember me?' I gasp as I saw Mr Park, wasn't he suppose to be in jail? Yikes! I better running. Before I could even think of escaping....'Wait. Wait. Wait. I am not here to harm you. I'm just telling you that I am sorry for the bad event I have caused.'

Mi: Oh yeah. Mr Park, remember the time when you almost dorwn me in the sink?

'Ne.'

Mi: Remember you almost glued me to toilet seat?

'Ne.'

Mi: Remember to you kidnapped me and even sold me to a gay?

'Ne.'

Mi: Don't expect me a bloody fogiveness from me when you are freaking sick jerk!!!!

I immediately ran away after shouting my statement at him, I found a corne for myself to let out my emotions, I wasn't crying because of my past, I was crying because I don't feel proud of myself anymore as I broke Hyang Gi's heart.


No one's POV

Both Changjo and JungHwa woke up at the same time. As soon as their aware of their environment, the both of them were actually cuddling each other. 'Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!' The both of them broke the hug and screamed at each other. JungHwa kicked Changjo out of bed 'Ow!!!' He fell while rolling of bed and hurt his left arm.

JH: Omo! Mian!

Ch: Hospital.... pali....ah...

JH: Ne! Ne!

JungHwa took her phone and dropped it because she was trembling so hard. She start to to cry, Changjo backhugged her 'Kwenchana. It didn't hurt anymore.'

JH: For a moment I got scared and I didn't know what to do.

Ch: Its my fault for being asleep beside you. Cheongmal mianhe.


Kwangmin's POV

Kw: So hyun, I going to find Charles for a moment. I'll be back soon.

Sh: Ne.

I was looking for Charles at his room but he's not there, so I decided to wait until he comes back. On his table, I saw a hankerchief covering something which looks like a knife. I opened his drawer and saw there was a hair dye and hair bleach.

(Flashback)

Kw: Is your hair naturally blonde? Or...

Ch: My hair is natural black. Same as Eric.

(end of flashback)

Brown hair dye, and hair bleach. I lifted the hankerchief on the table and saw a knife, the knife resembles the one which the killer used to attack Eric. 'Kwangmin hyung I'm ba....' He became silent as he sees the hair dye I'm holding.

Cs: You know its rude to touch my things?

Kw: Tell me the truth. Do these belong to you?

Cs: Ne. I wanted to dye my hair brown so I got all these.

Kw: What about the knife?

Cs: Its my apple knife. I need to it to cut some apples for my siblings to eat.


No one's POV

Kwangmin already had a suspect in mind which is Charles. He don't know that he was being seen by someone and soon he's going to be in danger.

He returns to the flower workshop and noticed most of flowers were used by So Hyun and she hadn't even completed a bouquet. 'That's enough. We can't lose too much flowers or if not we can't have our house decorated.' Kwangmin took a the scissors away from her.

Sh: Oppa.... neo kwenchana? Your face... its quite pale.

Kw: I'm fine. Come over to the lougne when you are done with your final touch up.

Youngmin returned to the mansion and saw Rell asleep at the couch. Fortunately, Changjo is not around. If not he'll get scolded. 'Rell... Rell...' He shook Rell and he immediately woke up.

Re: Hi~~~ Youngmin. Come and play!!! HEHEHEHEHE!

Ym: Don't sleep on the couch again. Go to your room if you are tired.

 

Kwangmin's POV
I waited at Youngmin hyung's room for him to come back. As soon as he arrived I decided to tell him about everything I found in the Charles's room.

Ym: Jinjja? I can't believe it. Charles's is a part of us, there is no way.

Kw: But the knife that he has is totaly the same as the one in the video.

Ym: Arraso, hyung trust you.

Youngmin hyung just talked like that and left his room as if nothing had happened. I am pretty sure he didn't trust me at all. Nevermind, if he doesn't listen then I'll protect everything myself.

As I left the hyung's room, Rell appears infront of me. Giving me a little shock, Charles had told me that Rell is his half brother and is not related to Eric at all. Due to what Eric had caused, Rell is mentally unsound.

Kw: Rell. Don't scratch the carpet, its dirty.

Re: No one play with Rell.

Kw: Find Charles.

Re: Charles..... busy?

There he goes running to the end of the hall like a mad bull. So hyun is done with her work, she came to me and we entered my room.


No one's POV

As the night came. Charles took Mai to his bedroom. He gave her a hug and a kiss. 'Oppa... what are you doing...' She was shushed by Charles and kissed her again.

At Kwangmin's room.....

So hyun was asleep on a sofa bed beside Kwangmin's bed. While the two were asleep soundly, Kwangmin's door was opened by someone. That person walk pass So hyun and went straight to Kwangmin's bed. Before lifting Kwangmin's blanket, Kwangmin grabbed that person's arm and pointed his gun.

Kw: Rell Clinton. So it is you.

to be continued.....

 

Author's message:

Its almost coming to the end of this aff.