Chapter 9- Who are you?

Blood brothers

                                                                    ~~**~~Chapter 9~~**~~                                                                   

Kwangmin's POV

Next morning 6.30am...

"You're my lady! You're my lady!"

Aish! I am so tired over the meeting I had last night with my dad and his guest! I turned off the alarm and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom to brush teeth and wash my face. After doing it, I went to style my hair. if only Youngmin hyung as the same hairstyle as me. It would be great.

I wore my school uniform and go out of my room. Eh? Why is it empty in the living room? Usually omma and CL noona are always in the living room first. Kwangmin...don't bother about them. Just bother about looking for your hyung after school...

J: Good morning Kwangminie. What would you like for breakfast?

K: I would like toast and a cup of banana milk.

J: Take a seat.

As she served the breakfast, I ate it while surfing facebook on my Iphone. After finishing my breakfast, I took my school bag and head to the door. I went pass the the garden "Good morning Kwangmin ah." Yunho hyung shouted while waving at me.

This Yunho hyung. He is the son of our maid Jung ahjummah. He works as my family's gardener and my playmate. He'really good when it come to playing games, sometimes I called him U-Know vecause he knows how to play all types of games.

Time is running out "Annyeong Yunho hyung. I will be going to school." I bowed and entered the car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

Song sae nim told me that I could be discharged my tomorrow morning.  Mistress Kim is now at work, she will be back at midnight. I am worried that because of me, she wasn't able to sleep well. I took my phone and was about to text HyungSeong. My phone start to vibrate

"You and I...I I I" its my investigator Taecyeon

Y:'Yoboseyo?'

T:'Kim Youngmin shi, its investigator Taecyeon here. I would like to know your whereabout.'

Y:'I am in the hospital. Wae?'

T:'I was patrolling around your school. I've notices someone that you've described, he is in class now .'

Y;'Are you sure? He had the same features as me?.'

T:'I will be finding his identity a soon as I can.'

Y:'Kumawo.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

I was in my class waiting for Song sae nim to come in to the start the lesson. I felt something fishy going on around here. I look out at the classroom door, I face went :O when I saw 4 policemen outside my class. One of them saw my face and nodded to the other officers. "Lee Kwangmin. Could you please follow ask to the police station? There are some things we need to clarify with you.

"Who are you to take Kwangmin oppa?" What's going on? Why were they looking for me? "You can't just take him away!" My classmates start to get out of their seats trying to block the police from coming near me. Sh!t! It must be Himchan hyung and the gang. They must have been caught by the police for planning to rob a bank "Andue! You can't take my oppa!".

"Kwangmin run!" I must think of way to get out, I don't wanna go to prison...the window beside me is only an option, it leads me to the school garden. I will climb up the fences once I land on it. I gathered my courage and leap out of the school window.

"Ahhhh!" I jumped the 4th level and landed in the school garden. I opened my eyes and noticed blood were around the grasses I felt something pricking at the back part of my head,  I reached my hand to touch it.

Omo...my head is bleeding. "Don't let him escape!" One of the officers shouted from above , I've gotta run "Ahhh! Appeun!" I screamed in pain as I tried get up but couldn't after injuring my left leg.

Suddenly, a rope end was thrown to me from the fences outside the school. There was a hyung holding onto the other end of the rope. "Pali! Grab it!" I quickly grabbed the rope and the hyung quickly pulled me up as I climb the fences with only my right leg. As I landed at the other side of the fence. The hyung helped me into a car and drove off immediately.

"Kumawo...hyung nim..." I passed out after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

"You and I....I I I I"

Y:'Yoboseyo?'

T:'Kim Youngmin shi. I've lost him.'

Y:'Mwo? Wae?'

T:'He fell from the 4th level of your school and got terribly injured. Someone had took him away and drove off.'

Y:'Ottoke! Try tracing him. Chaebal.'

T:'Arraso.'

Ottoke??? I am almost so close seeing Kwangmin, but now the opportunity is gone! I've gotta get out of here, I must find Kwangmin. I took the IV drip off me my wrist and quickly open up my wardrobe, my school uniform is the only outfit I have, I wore it and quickly ran out of my ward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Just as Youngmin ran out of the hospital. A car stop by the hospital his adoptive sister Kim Hyoyeon saw him running out  and stopping a taxi outside "Youngmin ah! Where are you going!!!???" She shouted as she came out of her car but the taxi had already left. She panickly call Mistress Kim.

K:'Yoboseyo?'

H:'Omma! trouble! Youngmin just ran out of the hospital. He took a taxi and left.'

K:'Mwo? Ottoke!'

Youngmin told the taxi driver to drive him to school. As he arrived at the school gate, he noticed there were many police car outside. One of the police officer knock on the taxi window, he opened up the window....

An hour later....

"Ahjusshi wae? What have I done?" Youngmin got thrown into a cell in the police station. "Ahjusshi. Please tell me what happen? Why am I caught?" Youngmin asked he grab onto the cellbars. "Because your idea ." Chill start to run down Youngmin's spine after hearing a familiar voice. He turned back and see Himchan and the gang in the same cell as him.

Y: Please don't hurt me! I am begging you please don't!

Himchan start grabbing Youngmin's chin, threatening to strangle him. Youngmin screamed really loud until the police officer quickly comes in and stop Himchan and took Youngmin out and lead him into a room instigation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

Y: Kwangmin ah. Kwangmin ah.

Youngmin hyung? I opened my eyes and find myself lying down on the table in an empty classroom. I heard a little boy laughing around the corner. I got up and start looking underneath. "Aha! Found you! What are you doing under the table? Please come out." As he comes out, he lifted up his head. I got shock after seeing his face, its Youngmin hyung.

K: Hyung. Is it really you?

Y: Of course its me! Lets play!

This could be happening, Youngmin hyung should be an adult right now. But why isn't he a grown up? Could it be just like what Minwoo said? My last memory of him was when we're children? "Kwangmin ah." I heard a young man's voice behind me. I turned back and noticed someone has the same feature as me, except for the hair parting.

K: Youngmin hyung?

Y: Why weren't you looking for me? I've searched for you for 6 years straight! Why do you have to join a bad company and causing your life at risk?

K: Hyung...

Y: I am dissapointed in you.

"Hyung please! Listen to me!" *Cough* *Cough* I open my eyes and start to tear up. I'm alive? I thought I was dead for good. Youngmin hyung.... where are you? Please don't hate me. I am not a bad person.

"He's awake!"

"Oppa! His awake!"

"Ah! I thought he's dead!"

"Shhh! Keep quiet!"

I looked around me, I felt like I'm in a very familiar place. "Is he ok?" I heard a kid. Soon, a few of them start appearing. "Kids please make way." I turned to the voice and I saw a man at the door. "Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

I was in the instigation room with an officer. He took out a file and put it on the table. "Here, look. Isn't this you when you're vandalising the restaurant backyard?"

Y: I was being forced to do it. They will kill me if they I didn't.

O: Jinjja?

Y: Ne.

                                                               ~~**~~Chapter 9 Ends~~**~~                                                             

                                                                     Additional Characters                                                                     

Hyoyeon of SNSD (Cameo)

Tacyeon of 2pm