Chapter 58- More to know?

Blood brothers

=====Chapter 58=====

No one's POV

Richard was trembling in fear while facing Changjo, he was too scared of not being able to fight him in a duel. What is he going to do now?

'Stop, the two of you.' Youngmin and Kwangmin walked into the mansion's fencing room. 'Hyung!' Changjo said in a surprised tone. Kwangmin took Changjo's fencing sword and Youngmin took Richard's fencing sword.

Ym: Don't play with these dangerous item unless you know how to use them.

Kw: If not the consequences will be terrible.

Ym: Kwangmin, shall we give them a demonstration?

Kw: Ne. Hyung.

Youngmin and Kwangmin put on their fencing attire and helmet. The twin get ready in their stance 'Ready. Go!' Youngmin shouted and the twin start sparring. Both Richard and Changjo are amazed by the twin's powerful fencing skill. In just 10 minutes, their battle end up being a draw. Again.

Ri: That was amazing! I've never seen such a thing.

'You need to know the safety rule before even sparring with our dongsaeng.' said Youngmin while taking off his fencing helmet. 'Changjo, don't be an idiot by challenging a kid to a fencing match when you don't have a proper attire.' Kwangmin said as he removed his helmet too.

Kw: *clap* *clap* Well since our job is done here. We're definitely looking forward for your match.

Ri: Match? What match?

Ym: DIdn't Changjo asked for a match? It will be postponed until you both have the basic skill of fencing.

Kw: Well. Everybody back to your room.

Ch: Hyung! I need to fight him now!

Ym: Now, Changjo. Do you disrespect me or not?

Ch: Ani. I don't disrespect you hyung.

Ym: Good then leave this room and go back to your bedroom.

 

Youngmin's POV

Changjo gave an upset expression and left the fencing room for his bedroom. Both Charles and Richard remained silent at the moment.

Ym: You two have some explanation to do.

Kw: Follow us to the living room.

Ch: Ne.

As soon as we're at the living room we told them to take a seat on the couch. The two just kept silent as dare not to utter a single word.

Ym: Are you both siblings?

Cs: What? Why did you ask?

Kw: Be truthful with us. We knew it all along.

Ri: Ne. We are siblings.

Cs: Richard! Why are you such an idiot?

Ri: We can't hide it forever. Dad is already dead, we need to tell them the truth.

Ym: Dad? Who is your dad?

 

Kwangmin's POV

Richard immediately kneel right infront the both of us. 'Richard what do you think you're doing? Get up!' Richard teared up straightaway. 'We can't hide it forever brother. We're their half brothers, they need to know.'

Kw: Half brothers?

Ym: Don't tell me Eric has more mistress other than Ga in?

Cs: Please. I'll tell you guys everything. Just don't tell master Changjo. I beg you.

Ym&Kw: Fine then tell us everything.

 

Charles POV

Both me and Richard followed the twin to their bedroom and talk. We made sure no one is around to hear our conversation if not we're doomed. I took out a photograph from my suit and gave it to them.

Kw: This... isn't that you? The boy standing beside Eric.

Cs: Ani. That's my older hyung.  I'm the toddler sitting next to omma. That infant was Richard.

Ym: So Eric had children with your mother before we're even born.

Cs: Correct. But one day, Eric had decided to kill all of us.

Kw: Kill all of you?

Cs: Yes. Kill all of us.

(Flashback)

2 years ago....

One night, I was on my way home after finishing my late night study at school. My home was far out the countryside with no neighbours around.

That night.... that one very night. From afar, I couldn't forget the bright orange flame litted up right at my home.

'Mother!!! Mother!!!' I shouted and ran as quickly as I can to the house. But when I arrived infront of the burnng house, all I could see was a tall Korean man standing infront of the blazing house.

I couldn't belieave my eyes, it is my father who I have not even seen or talked to for many years, Jo Eric. 'Too bad. Your omma is dead. What are going to do now?'

He grinned right at me. Sadness have not strucked me back then, all I could think was to save my family. I ran into the house to see if who I can save. 'Brother....' I could see Richard under a table he's carrying Mason who is crying.

Cs: Richard! Where is brother, Ji Yoon and mother!

Ri: I don't know!

Cs: You and Mason need to get out of the house now!

Ri: Brother what about you?

Cs: Just go! Please!

I ran into Ji Yoon's bedroom which also caught fire. 'Ji Yoon!' She's unconscious at her bedroom corner. 'Ji Yoon. Please wake up! Ji Yoon! Ji Yoon Hamliton!' She couldn't respond to me so I piggybacked her out of her bedroom and ran out of the house.

Ri: Brother!

Cs: Take care of her. I am going into find mother and brother.

I was about to run inside again but a pile of burning debri fell right infront of me, preventing me from entering the house again.

(end of flashback)

Cs: It took me more than a year to trace our father's whereabout.

Kw: Does Eric know that you're working under same household as him?

Cs: Ani.

Ym: Do you know that after telling us all this story could lead you as suspicion for his murder?

Cs: No. But I didn't kill him.

Ch: Then who did it?

 

Kwangmin's POV

We heard Changjo's voice outside my room door. Oh shi.... he heard us but I don't know how much he have heard. What are we going to do? The three of us, quickly find a chess or what.

'Come on in.' Changjo opened the door, the three of us managed to cover up with cards. 'What are you guys doing?' Changjo asked in a surprised tone.

Kw: We're playing true or dare.

Ch: So do you guys know who killed my evil appa?

Ym: Charles. Pick your card.

Cs: Oh. I got true. No I don't know.

Ch: Why are you guys playing true or dare with UNO cards?

Kw: Cos we're awesome in playing it. You should try too.

Ch: I'll pass. See you guys.

 

No one's POV

As the night came the twin returned to their respective bedroom after the security system had increased.

Meanwhile, Charles was holding a tray of food while walkign to bacyard of the mansion and he was being seen by someone.

He went to a big tree where nobody goes to, he could be seen approaching towards a bush beside it. 'Rell.... Rell... I got you some food.' A hand stretch out of the bush and took the tray from Charles's hand.

Soon, that someone who is watching him, start approaching him slowly and tapped his shoulder. 'Omo! You scared me!' Charles fell. It was Mai who saw him.

Ma: What do you think you're doing in late at night in the backyard?

Cs: Ani. I was just looking around. Thats all.

Suddenly a loud growl was heard from the bush, a fairly tall, western looking man, in torn shirt and pants got out of the bush.

Ma: Omona! Nugunya!

Cs: Rell! She's not an enemy! Please calm down.

Moments later....

Back in the mansion. Charles and Mai were in the kitchen alone sitting while facing each other.

Cs: Rell is my hyung. He was born two years older than me, he used to be really cheerful and polite. But ever since our house burned down. He became a totally changed person.

Ma: That is a sad story. Do the masters know your past?

Cs: Only the twins know. We have to keep it from the other one, he's really tense.

 

The next morning....

 

Changjo's POV

I opened my eyes and look at my clock. Its 9 am and I just remembered I have to bring Jung Hwa on a date today. I got up and went to do brush my teeth.

'Good morning. Young master.' The maids greeted as I went down the stairs. I could see Charles at the door main door of the house with a tea tray in his hand. Probably, there is guest coming in the afternoon to meet ahjummah.

Kw: Yo! Jeonhachim.

Ch: Kwangmin hyung. Where is Youngmin hyung?

Kw: Hyung couldn't get out of bed today. He's probably tired from the sudden appointment at the company.

Ch: I see. I will be going out today.

Kw: Arraso. Be safe on your way back.

After my breakfast, I got out of the mansion and went into my car. I drove my car to the shopping district nearby where Jung Hwa told me that she'll be waiting at the entrance of a mall.

Before I get out of my car, I have to put on a cap so that my fans won't notice me. If not, they might be thinking I'm cheating on Sulli.... well cheating? As soon as I got out of the car, Jung Hwa immediately recognises me and came to me.

 

No one's POV

'You've made it! Lets go.' Jung Hwa grabbed Changjo's arm in excitement and pulled him towards the mall.

Just then.... *Snap* *Snap* 'Lady Sulli. Do I need to follow them further?' A cameraman is in the car with Sulli. Sulli had her shades on while looking a the two walking into the mall. 'Follow them and take their every move.' She said as she looked away from the window.

'Yes. My lady.' the cameraman left the car and followed the Changjo and Jung Hwa who bother were approaching to an accessories shop.

'Does this look nice on me?' Jung Hwa puts on a hat. Changjo suddenly felt uneasy, he took the hat off Jung Hwa's head and walk of with her making the cameraman unable to catch up.

JH: Wae? You're acting weird.

Ch: You really need to improve your alertness. and your acting skill. Their really blunt.

JH: What are you talking about?

 

Changjo's POV

Girls.... sometimes I don't understand their stupidity. They just just makes things worst when things go bad.

(flashback)

I happen to return to class because I forgot that I had left an item on my exam desk. So after retrieving my item, I could see Sulli walking into another classroom with Jung Hwa. I decided to eavesdrop their conversation.

Su: You switched numbers with him? That simple?

JH: Ne. Here is the number if you would like confirm.

Su: Can't believe this guy.... what a player.

JH: So would you like me to go out with him tomorrow?

Su: Just go and test him.

JH: Ne.

(end of flashback)

JH: That's right. I was ordered by her to test you. But I'm really sick of her ruling me around.

Ch: Why not be my lover?

JH: Are you crazy??!! She's you're fiancee!

Ch: It doesn't mean that if she's my fiancee means we're getting married. People do change.

 

Meanwhile....

Back at the mansion. The twin were outside the house playing tennis at the tennis court The both of them have been playing for quite some time but none of them had scored a single point yet due to the similar strength and skill.

'Hyung! Come on! Give it all you got!' Kwangmin hit the tennis ball really hard but Youngmin was able to strike it back quickly but end up letting Kwangmin miss the shot.

Kw: Shall I retrieve or get a new one?

Ym: Remember that we should not pick up a single prince syndrome. Just retrieve it.

Kw: Arraso. I'll be back.

Kwangmin went on to look for the tennis ball and walked to the backyard direction where the ball flew. Just then Charles was at backyard's bush giving Rell food. 'Rell someone is coming! Hide!' Charles threw behind a tree.

Kw: Hey Charles. Have you seen a tennis ball flew over?

Cs: Aniyo.

Kw: I was sure it came this direction.

Suddenly, Rell's hand pops out of the bush holding the tennis ball Kwangmin was looking for, Charles immediately gave a puzzled expression.

'Ya. Richard. I didn't know you were in the bush. Kumawo.' Kwangmin happily took the ball from Rell's hand without having the idea that Rell is there.

Cs: That was close...

Re: Play... ball. Rell Rell want to go to play.

Cs: Andue. You should stay hidden.

Re: *Cries* Rell is sad. Why Rell no get to do Rell want?

Cs: Please calm down. I'll stay here and play with you.

Re: Yay! Rell happy.