Chapter 27- Minwoo's disappearance

Blood brothers

Youngmin's POV

*yawn* I slept well...... I could feel an arm on top of me 'Haiz... hyung! Why do keep going to the wrong room???' I pushed the hand away and went back to sleep. "Mmm...' I could hear a female voice... wait who's beside me?

 

I turned to the other side of the bed, my eyes widdened as soon as I saw So hyun sleeping right beside me. Her eyes immediately open up, we stared into each other's eyes for a second and.....'Ahhhhhhh!!!!' The both of us screamed as we got up. I quickly covered with my hand if not Mistress Kim will come in and create a scene.

 

Sh: Where am I? Why are am I on the same bed as you!

Ym: Don't you remember what happened last night?

Sh: Last night? I was drinking with Changjo and I got drunk.

Ym: But you don't what happened after that do you?

Sh: Ani....

 

(Flashback)

'Ahjummah! Ahjummah!' I shouted for Shim ahjummah as opened the door, I brought Changjo in first before bring So hyun, the both of us brought him to the guest bedroom after that, So hyun to my room because noona's room was locked. 'So hyun ah. So hyun ah, ileona.' I was planning to let her sleep in my bedrom while I sleep at the living couch.

As I made my way to the door, she got up and backhugged me 'Kwangmin... don't leave me... Do you know how much I love you?' She mumbled and passed out. I slowy turned around and placed back to bed, when I wanted to leave again, she opened her eyes and stare directly into my eyes 'Nappeun namja!!!' She punched my forehead and passed out immediately.

(end of flashback)

 

Her eyes widdened and was shocked after hearing what happened... she stuff the pillow onto her face. A few socnds later she start to put on a sad face and she's about to tear up.

K: Youngmin! Is everything alright?

Ym: Oh no! My adoptive mum is coming! Hide!

No one's POV

Youngmin's adoptive mum came in and saw Youngmin on lying on his bed, he gave her a grin while she was looking at him suspiciously. She immediately left Youngmin's room after not noticing anything in there. Youngmin let out a sigh of relieve and uncovered the blanket.

Ym: I'll go wake Changjo. Stay here.

Sh: He's here too?

Ym: Don't you remember? You both were drunk last night at the street stall till ajusshi called me to take away the both you.

Sh: Mian....

Youngmin got out of his room and went to the guest room to see if Changjo is awake. 'Ya.' he shook Changjo's shoulder but he's still asleep. 'Mmmmm....' He start to mumble and get up.

Ym: Rise and shine.

Ch: You! Why am I here?

Ym: You were drunk last night. I was going to leave you at the street stall.

Ch: Neon! Are threatening me now??? Don't you know who you're talking to?

Ym: Son of the nation's richest man of course.

Ch: How the heck do you know?

Ym: It doesn't matter how I know or not. What important is leave my house now.

 

Youngmin looked around the door way to see if his adoptive mother is around and signalled the two to follow him down the stairs. As he took his last step down...'Youngmin.' his adoptive mother came from the kitchen, he quickly signalled them to hide behind a couch.

Ym: Oh. Mistress Kim. What is it?

K: Have you been noticing something weird lately?

Ym: Like what?

K: It seems like the car petrol keeps running out even without using it.

Ym: Molla. I am afraid I have to go out for a while.

K: What's with hurry! Come on and get breakfast.

His adoptive mother pulled his hand brought him to the dining table, Youngmin look back at the couch 'Leave, pali.' he mouthed out and the two quickly approached the door and left the house.

 

Dong Ra's POV

I was home marking some of the school homework, I went to kitchen to get myself some tea but suddenly the door opens and Changjo comes in. 'I'm home.' what's with this guy? Didn't come to school yesterday and didn't home.

DR: Ya. What's with you face? Its so terrible.

Ch: Is that how you greet your own nephew? Not asking where I've gone or what?

DR: Asking someone like you will be a waste of time.

He rolled his eyes and went upstairs *slam*. Basically, no one could trust him, he's always a liar, acting like he's nice but in fact he's not.

(Flashback)

A year ago...

*crash* 'Unnie! Unnie!' I rashed to the living room and could see unnie on the ground while Changjo was standing of her holding onto a pen knife. I quickly helped unnie up and she was totally shivering, I went to Changjo and slapped his face.

DR: What exactly are you trying to do!

Ch: I didn't do anything! Ajummah was threatening me so pushed her.

DR: You only pushed her? Why are you holding a sharp object?

Ch: I had to protect myself!

DR: Enough! If I see you going to hurt my unnie again I'll kill you!

(end of flashback)

Kwangmin's POV

I arrived at school and went to my class. My classmates stared at me as if they've heard rumor or something, one of my classmate Minzy comes in with her friend Sulli and Janey. The 3 of them were seems frowning while crossing their arms.

Na: Kwangmin. Why didn't you tell us?

Kw: What?

Su: About So hyun. You were dating with her aren't you?

Mi: Do you know we've been having a crush you since we're freshmen? How could you do this to us!

Kw: Girls, I don't understand what you're talking about.

 

Suddenly I could see So hyun walk into the class, Janey grabbed her collar and slammed her to the wall near the door. A vision start to display in my head about the past like how I used to protect her from harm. Before I retaliate, Youngmin hyung ran in my class and grab hold of Janey's hand.

 

Ym: Don't you dare lay a finger on her.

Mi: Omo! Are you perhaps Kwangmin's twin?

Ym: So what if I am. You've hurt someone and apologise now.

DR: Youngmin, what is going on... Girls! How many times I tell you not to bully anyone in the class.

Ja: Mian...son saeng nim.

DR: Not me. But to her.

Ja: Mianhe.

DR: Now So hyun will you forgive her?

 

So hyun kept her head down for a few seconds, she immediately look up and gave Janey a tight slap on her left cheek 'Ya!' Janey shouted in rage, So hyun didn't answer, she tried to slap her again but was stopped by aunt Dong Ra. So hyun turned and glare at aunt Dong Ra while letting out some tears out of her eyes.

 

Sh: Son saeng nim what are you doing? Let me go!

DR: I know how upset you are but violence is not the way for you to solve your problem.

Sh: I... really don't know what to do right now...

 

She broke down in tears and ran ou of the classroom immediately, Youngmin hyung ran after her while the others go back to their seat including myself. I felt kind of hopeless without doing anything to help her. Dong Ra went to the teacher's desk and gave sigh 'Page 80'

Minwoo's POV

'Oppa... oppa...' I could hear Jiyul's voice, beside me. I guess its time to get up for school, I open my ees and saw Jiyul in her school uniform. Oh no... I look at the clock on my wall and I realise I am late.

 

Mi: Why didn't you wake me up early!

Ji: How am I suppose to know? Didn't you turn on your alarm?

Mi: *Facepalm* I definitely turn it on but yu probably have sleptwalked and turn it off almost everday.

Ji: So you're blaming me? *sob* Omma~~

All of a sudden omma ran into my room and saw Jiyul crying, she gave me a glare 'Get ready for school, I'm bring your sister now.' she slammed the door close. I think I will have to patch up with Jiyul later, right now I have to rush for school.

I took a short wash up and left the house for school. When I arrived, my eyes widdened as soon as I saw who greeted me at the front gate.

Youngmin's POV

After class, I went to the practice room which aunt Dong Ra had booked for us to practice for our audition which is coming in about 2 days. Kwangmin and Jeongmin hyung had arrive except for Minwoo, I am kind of surprise to see Kwangmin coming for practice even if he had changed his way of life.

 

Ym: So you came?

Kw: Hyung... there is something I wanna talk to you about.

Ym: We'll talk somewhere then. Jeongmin hyung, mind excuse us for a moment?

Jm: Sure, I don't mind.

 

I held his hand and left the practice room, we both went to the school rooftop. 'Now what do you want to say for yourself?' I crossed my arm while glaring at him.

 

Kw: How is So hyun?

Ym: After what happened in class. Do you think she's alright?

Kw: I didn't mean it either. I was totally the another person that time.

Ym: Well you better think twice of who you are first.

Kw: I know, I deeply regretted for not helping her out.

Ym: Kwenchana. As long as you know your mistake.

Kw: Kumawo hyung.

 

I patted his shoulder and the both of us went back to the practice room. Jeongmin hyung was looking furiosly at his phone as he was unable to reach someone on the phone. Speaking of which, Minwoo is not here yet.

 

Ym: Jeongmin hyung. Have you called Minwoo?

Jm: I am trying but it did not get through.

Kw: But the audition is coming soon.

Ym: He was not class this morning too.

Jm: Maybe I should try to see the gps to see... its here!

 

We look at phone screen and it shows that he was the school gate but its not moving at all. The three of us decided to go to the school gate to see if he's there but we couldn't find him. Jeongmin hyung called the number again and we followed the ringtone to a nearby bush and we got his phone.

 

Ym: Isn't this Minwoo? Why would he leave his phone near a bush?

Jm: I'm afraid he's captured.

Kw: Mwo???

Ym: This could be Changjo's doing. I am going to get him!

Kw: Hyung wait! You can't just accuse him immediately. We need to think who could have possibly capture him.

Ym: It obviously could be Changjo! He knew we were going to audition soon so he captured Minwoo!

Jm: We need to talk to Minwoo's foster parents immediately.

 

No one's POV

Youngmin took out his phone and dialed Dong Ra to get information about Minwoo's foster parents. Mr and Mrs No, as soon as he got the information the three of them went to Minwoo's home. *Ding dong* *Ding dong* The door opened and Mrs No opened the door.

 

N: Who are you guys?

Ym: We're friends with Minwoo. There is something we would like to talk about.

N: Where is my Minwoo? Did something happened to him?

Jm: Ma'am please calm down. We need your help.

 

The three were invited to the living room where Jiyul was watching the television she notice Kwangmin and Youngmin entering the house and she suddenly remembered something. 'You! You're the oppa that was kidnapped!' She pointed while shouting out loud.