Chapter 26- You've changed

Blood brothers

Kwangmin's POV

As time goes by.... I finally have waited for this day, my wedding. The bride standing beside me is the love of my life and someone I'm going to live with for the rest of my life. 'You may kiss the bride' as I lift up the bride's veil, I almost got a heart attack to see who's in it.

Kw: So hyun?? What are you doing here?

Sh: Kwangmin you're so cruel.

I could see her taking out a gun and pointing it at my head. I quickly turn around and run for my life. How the heck is she's able to come in my wedding? Didn't I tell the guards to ban her from entering? As I ran and ran, I found corner to hide 'Found you.' She appeared beside, I couldn't do anything but to went on my knees.

Kw: What do you want from me???

===================================================================================================================

DR: Kwangmin... Kwangmin... Ya Lee Kwangmin!

Kw: Aniya! Please don't shoot me!

DR:  Draming in class again?

Kw: Whatever....

Aunt Dong Ra look at me with annoyance and continued on with teaching, I look at the emtpy table beside me, it seems like that wangda is not here today... speaking of her, Changjo is not here too.

So hyun's POV

I was in bed the whole time not wanting to do anything, I don't even bother to go to school and I don't want to see Kwangmin while making myself miserable. 'So hyun ah. Why aren't you eating? Come on out.' I got up from my bed and saw omma preparing the food table.

Sh: Omma, I don't feel like eating now.

'I know you're upset, but you're not going to stay this way forever aren't you?' Omma gave me an amount of money, I smiled and left the house, I went to the street food stall nearby and sat there. 'Ahjummah, dubboki chuseyo.' I look heard a familair voice and look at the guy beside me, it was Chanjo, he winked at me I stood up and tried to leave but he stopped me.

Sh: What are you doing? Let me go!

Ch: Relax. I am not going to do anything to you.

Sh: Say whatever you want. After you're done, I am leaving.

Ch: Arraso... Come on have a sit.

Changjo is extremely good at acting, he could be nice and mean sometimes, nobody I repeat nobody in the world know what is his real feeling. He took the dubokki and gave it to me. 'Eat.' I wasn't planning to but he grabbed my hand and helped me with it. He start eating his dubokki 'Wah massiseo.'

(flashback)

3 years ago....

*crash* *crash* ' ! Where are you!!!' I was trembling while hiding under the table, I was so scared that appa would find me and kill me. As the silence break, I figured a way out of the house, as I stepped out, appa came suddenly appeared 'There you are!!!' I quickly run out of the house without wearing my any footwear.

'Come back here! Come back here!' I kept on running not caring what I stepped on and ran into a crowd. I found a bus stop and sat there, I'll just stay here until omma comes home and I'll go back home. As time goes by, I fell asleep at the bus stop........

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, I realise I was sleeping in a comfy bed, I realise I was in a luxurious room, I look under the quilt cover and I could see my clothes were changed. Omo! Ottoke! 'You're awake?' I could here guy's voice as the door opens. 'Ya!!!!' I screamed and threw the pillows at him. 'Ya! Is this how you repay me after I save you from the cold street???!!'

Moments later....

' Jinjja Mianheyo!' I was pressing a warm towel on his face, he seems to be annoyed but he kept staying still 'Kwenchana, I am Changjo. Neon?' I put away the towel 'So hyun. Where are you parents?' After hearing the question he sigh and look away.

Ch: My omma don't live here. My appa went on a business trip, my step omma lives here.

Sh: Why were you seperated from your omma?

Ch: Why are you asking me so much? The what about you. Why the heck are you asleep at the bus stop when its freezing?

Sh: My appa was chasing after me, he wanted to kill be so I escape and waited at the bus stop till omma arrives home.

Ch: I see. Well, I'm not gonna ask you the reason, follow me down and get breakfast.

Sh: Breakfast?

He hold my hand took me out of the room and I could see huge hallway along, this place is not just a house but a mansion. He took me all the way to the middle of the huge hallway and we went downstairs. We arrived at the dining area, the baker comed in with huge plate and placed it on our table. The plate was filled with lots of breads and pastries.

He took my hand place a fork on it, I got surprised by his action and just froze and look at him 'Come on eat.' He took a pastry and eat it.

Sh: Am I really allowed to?

Ch: What are you talking about? Pali before I give it to the maids.

Sh: Arraso. Arraso.

Ch: When are you going home?

I froze as soon as I heard the question, honestly, I don't even want to go back home anymore. Appa will kill me if I return now, I need to wait for omma to come back home. 'Erm...I'll be back this evening.'

After breakfast, I went to the living room and sat on the couch, I look around and saw a ahjummah which seems to be Chanjo's step mom, she saw me and went to the fridge to get a drink, she came and sat at the other couch. 'Annyeong haseyo.' I bowed, she glared at me.

Ch: Jungah ahjummah, have yo had brekfast?

J: Don't try to act nice to me front of others.

Ch: I found her sleeping at the bus stop yesterday. So I brought her home.

J: Give her what she need and bring her home.

Ch: Ne..... So hyun follow me.

I followed him to the his room, he took out his phone and told me to call my omma, he knew omma must be worried that I didn't came home last night. 'The number you're calling is not available.' Omma is not picking up, must be she's out of phone credit.

Sh: She's not picking up. I will go home now, thank you for letting me stay.

Ch: Come on lets go. I'll drive you there.

He drove me to my home, when the both of us arrived. I knock onto the door and its opened, it was appa greeting us. 'Annyeong' Changjo waved at me and went to the car, chill start to run down my spine before I turn around, appa pulled me in and closed the door. 'Appa! Appa!' He start to beat the daylight out of me.

The next day....

I had to go to school with my jacket on to cover my bruises 'Son saeng nim annyeong.' I bowed at my teacher and went to my seat I took out my books and placed them on the table. 'Students, we have a new student. Come on in.' I turn my head to the door and saw Changjo walking into the classroom. 

Ch: Hello everyone, my name is Jo Changjo, nice to meet you all. *Bow*

'Changjo, you can take the seat near So hyun over there. So hyun wave your hand.' I froze and just stare at him as he made his way beside me.

Ch: Annyeong.

Sh: Why are you here?

Ch: I transfered.

During lunch time, I was making my way to the lunch room, before I stepped into it, I got pulled away 'Ya! Ya!' I turned around and saw him again. 'Join me.' He pulled my hand we went to a restaurant nearby.

Sh: Why are you doing this to me? First you transfered here and now you're dragging me around.

Ch: Can't you tell? I like you.

Sh: Mwo?

Ch: I just want you to be my girlfriend.

Sh: Just that? What if I say no?

(end of flashback)

Youngmin's POV

'The number you're calling is not avaiblable, please try again later.' Why isn't So hyun picking up? Nevermind... I will go to Kwangmin's class. When I came to Kwangmin's class, I slide the classroom door, a bag flew pass beside me, I was lucky to miss the bag buy a few centimeter.

Kw: Hyung! You're here?

Ym: What are doing? Throwing bags around.

Kw: I am just doing what I used to. That's all.

Ym: Did So hyun come to class today?

Kw: Just look at it by yourself. Is the table empty? Yes, its obvious she's not here.

Ym: Kwangmin follow me now.

Kw: Hyung wae???

I grabbed his hand and he shook it off, I've got no choice but to grab his collar and drag him along with me, I brought him to the school rooftop where no one usually comes.

Kw: Hyung wae?

Ym: Kwangmin. I've gotta admit you've changed. What happened?

Kw: I've not changed. I am still myself.

Ym: My Kwangmin was a loving, caring and gentle. Not as ignorant as you! Where is my Kwangmin?

Kw: Hyung stop judging me. Enough is enough.

He pushed me aside and went back to class. 'Ahhh!' I yelled as stomp my feet, I can't believe the memory could totally changed someone's life literally.

Jeongmin's POV

I was on my way to Youngmin's and Minwoo's I could see Kwangmin at the doorway on his way back 'Kwangmin annyeong!' He rolled his eyes and went back to his class while slamming the door. What happened to him?

Jm: Minwoo ah.

M: Hyung.

Jm: Do you find Kwangmin acting strange?

M: Aniyo.

Jm: Jinjja. He just rolled his eyes and slam the door at me.

M: Most propably he's in a bad mood. Do you know he broke with So hyun yesterday?

Jm: You've got to be kidding me.

M: Its true. He just totally forgot about her. Youngmin's here.

Youngmin was walking towards us, same with Kwangmin his mood is extremely bad, without and greeting, he went back to his seat and put his head on the table.

M: What is wrong with him today?

Jm: Molla.

No one's POV

That evening, So hyun was with Changjo at another street food stall for a drink. 'Come on drink up! Drink up!' Changjo passed the soju to So hyun and finished in less than a minute. The both drank and drank until they were drunk.

Ch: So hyun~~ Ya~~~ So hyun~~

Sh: Mwo~~~

Ch: Did you know why~~ I fall~~~ in love with~~~ you~~

Sh: Wae~~~

Ch: You fill my~~emptiness.

Meanwhile, Youngmin was in his room waiting for the night to pass, he is staring at his phone thinking if he should send Kwangmin a text message or not. 'Young master, you got a call.' He got out of my room and went to living room to pick up the phone. 'Mwo?'

He went to the street food stall and noticed So hyun was at the table asleep while Changjo is opposite her but the same table. 'So hyun.... Why are getting yourself into trouble.' Youngmin mumbled as he helped So hyun and placed her into is car. He look back at Changjo, he called Dong Ra.

'The number you're calling is not available.' He kept his phone and brought Changjo into the car but a the front seat. He drove the car back to his home.