Chapter 50 - Moving on

Blood brothers

No one's POV

6 months after the story line...

*Tump* *Tump*

Youngmin was walking in a pitch dark room 'Youngmin! Please wait!' He stopped and stayed where he is and never bother to turn back.

Ym: Its you. Why did you leave me?

Ha: I don't have the choice Youngmin. It wasn't even my own intention.

Ym: You should have told me and we can leave....together.....

Ha: I just can't take you along.

Ym: Then leave, I don't wish to see you again.

Ha: Goodbye Youngmin.

Youngmin could hear the footsteps of her leaving, he turns back and saw a vision of her appa hitting her. 'Mianhe appa. I will break up with him. I will listen to you.' Youngmin was shocked and the next thing he realise he's in his bed.

Youngmin's POV

What kind of dream is that? I look beside me, Donghyun hyung is sleeping soundly, I took my jacket and sat went out to the park and sat at the bench. I could hear footsteps coming towards me, I turned back saw Kwangmin.

Ym: Oh Kwangmin ah.

Kw: Sleepless night again hyung?

Ym: Ne

Me and Kwangmin had a long talk till the sun rises. When we return to our dorm, the members were at the kitchen eating their breakfast.

Dh: Youngmin, Kwangmin. Hurry and eat your breakfast. We have a schedule later.

Both me and Kwangmin took the sandwich from the table and sat at the couch to eat it. After that we wash up and dress into our casual clothes.

Donghyun's POV

Dh: Minwoo, don't put your socks there. Jeongmin that tomato is rotten, HyungSeong stop reading and go to the car, Jo twins are already in there.

I made sure that all the members left the dorm and we set out to the next schedule location, we'll be performing 'Witch' in music bank.

When we arrived, fans had gathered outside the music bank building, we put our hoodies and run towards the building as fast as we can.

Ym: Woah. That was close, I thought I almost lost my ears.

Mi: Same here. Their voice were terrificly piercing.

Kwangmin's POV

The members had their costume worn, hyung was getting his make up done. While we were getting ready, Sistar sunbaenim arrived at our waiting room.

So: So we meet again....

Dh: What are you doing here?

So: Just checking out on my hoobae.

Dh: You're not welcomed here.

Jm: Soyu sunbae, I do not wish to be rude but its not an appropriate time to see us now. Please leave.

So: What are you guys doing? Are you trying to make me embarass in front of the staff here?

Da: Unnie. Lets get out of here.

Soyu sunbae and Dasom sunbae left our waiting room, I was surprised that hyung is still not happy with her since the time she created a scene because of her coordi.

Youngmin's POV

I was in an enclosed lounge, all of a sudden I felt a cold chill and it woke me. I knew what was coming, it is someone I've known a long time ago.

Ym: You're here.

Ga: What took you so long to let Changjo know?

Ym: I just need some time alright? Can'you see I have a problem here.

Ga: You've been sulking over your lost girlfriend and I find you're selfish lately.

Ym: I'm not! I just don't feel its the right time yet.

Ga: Fine. I understand.

She disappeared but what she said was true, maybe I've always been selfish to everyone around me ever since Ha Young's departure. I didn't even care how they feel while they have their own problem of their own.

Changjo's POV

'Why don't you go and hire some private agent to search out for her? We've tried our best and she's nowhere to be found.'

After so much of search, I'm not only wasting time and effort but quite a sum of money. If omma  really had passed on she should at least a will or anything little evidence left for me.

While I was sitting at a bench, my phone rang, I slide my phone screen and answered the phone call. 'Oh hyung... Arraso'

I went into my car and drove back to the mansion to meet hyung, hyung is already at the living room waiting for me. I sat on the couch with him.

Ch: Hyung... What is it?

Kwangmin's POV

After the schedule, hyung have left for his matters, the rest of us returned to our dorm. *Knock* *Knock* 'Kwanmgmin please open the door' Dong hyun hyung nim told me. I opened the door and its So hyun.

Kw: Who is it? Oh... its you....

Sh: Well of course its me, I'm standing right here.

Kw: What brings you here?

Sh: None of your business.

So hyun enters the dorm 'Where's Hyewon unnie?' she said while wandering around the living room, I pointed at the door where Hyewon sleeps in. So hyun rolled her eyes and went to Hyewon's room.

I may be having a love-hate relationship with her, but deep down... I hope she does cares about me.

Youngmin's POV

Should I tell? Or should I not tell? But if I tell, I've got no evidence at all. Ottokaji...... Changjo omma, if you are around here, tell me what to do. I shook my head just smiled at Changjo.

Ym: Any news about your omma whereabout?

Ch: Sadly no.... but I'm willing to sacrifice anything to look for her.

Ym: But I need to tell you......

Ju: Have you guys seen my pajama?

Omma comes into the living room. Ok... that was close.... The both of us shrugged our shoulders and she return to her room.

Ym: Ok. What I want to say is.....

'Sorry kids, we're going to do some maintenance check.' The maintenance man start coming into mansion with their ladder *facepalm* this is going to take forever... I stood up and went for the door.

Ym: Mian Changjo. Maybe next time.

Ch: Ne.

No one's POV

Jm: Girls, me and the boys are going out. Do you wanna tag along?

Hw: You guys can just go ahead without us.

Jm: Ne.

Jeongmin, Kwangmin, HyunSeong and Minwoo lef the dorm except for Donghyun, he's still in his room testing someone.

Hw: So how long are you going to hate him?

Sh: Nugu?

Hw: I'm talking about Kwangmin. You're always ignoring him.

Sh: I don't hate him. Not at all. I just... confused if he's going to dump me again.

Hw: Now you don't see him hurting you. So just trust him one more time.

Sh: I'll try to.

Kwangmin's POV

Me and the members arrived at the gym to do some work out. While I'm changing into my sports clothing. Minwoo staring at me while leaning against the locker door.

Kw: Why are you staring at me like that?

Mi: Do you still like So hyun? Or not.

Kw: She hates me. You can obviously tell by the look on her face. She's always giving me that cold expression.

Mi: Maybe she's just trying to test you.

Kw: I don't know Minwoo, I seriously don't know.

Youngmin's POV

If Changjo omma had died, why wouldn't she give me a single evidence for me show how she died? Maybe she wanted me to search and find the real evidence.

I went to the same hospital where Changjo was admitted for his heart surgery, I look out at the record for his omma name. I managed to find her file, she's dead on the same day as Changjo got his surgery. It was a heart transplant.

'Yes, I do have a patient who secretly comes in to be his donor, she wouldn't tell me her relationship with him so I rejected her because I couldn't take someone's heart alive, but then on the same day, she got into a car accident. That's when I start to perform the surgery.'

After knowning about her fate. Now I need to know her whereabout before she even had her heard transplant. I need to return to her hometown, a village at the coast area. *Knock* *Knock* And old lady opens the door.

Kwangmin's POV

After a long workout at the gym, me and the members left and returned to our dorm. When we opened the door, we could see the girls are asleep on the couch with the tv .

Mi: Kwangmin, the both of them have to go to school tomorrow. We need to wake them up.

Kw: I will bring So hyun back. Jeongmin hyung, put Hyewon back in her room.

I piggy backed So hyun and left the dorm. As I was walking slowly, So hyun start to regain a partial of her consciouness.

Sh: Am...I... heavy?

Kw: Not at all.

Sh: Kojima....

Kw: I'm not lying.

I placed her at the backseat of the car and drove off. When I arrived at her home and was about to get out of the car. She grabbed my hand.

Kw: You're awake?

Youngmin's POV

'It is true. My daughter had lived here ever since her boyfriend attempts to kill her. But she left several months later and never returned. Aigoo my poor daughter.... why did you leave omma so early??? *sob*'

I went into my car and drove back to my dorm. After knowing about Changjo's omma fate, my search ends here. While I was waiting for the light to turn green, I look at the medical records. As the light turns green, I start driving my car.

All of a sudden a girl appeared right infront of my car 'Watch out!!!' I turned my steering wheel as fast I could in order to avoid the girl, as soon as my car came to a complete stop, I got out of my car and ran to girl. She's lying on the floor groaning in pain.

Ym: Kwenchana? I'll bring you to the hospital.

I carried the girl and placed her in my car, I drove her to the hospital immediately.

Kwangmin's POV

After sending So hyun back to her home, I took out my phone and call hyung while driving out of So hyun's home district.

Ym: 'Yoboseyo?'

Kw: 'Hyung. Where are you?'

Ym: 'I'm at a hospital nearby our dorm.'

Kw: 'What are you doing there?'

Ym: 'I almost hit a girl on my way back. Luckily she's fine.'

Kw: 'I'll be coming over. Wait for me.'

Youngmin's POV

I am at the hospital waiting for Kwangmin to come over and also while trying to convince the girl to let me call her parents. She's been refusing me for about half and hour.

Kw: Hyung!

Ym: Kwangmin. Good thing you're here. This girl just don't allow me to call her parents.

Kw: Wae hyung?

Ym: I don't know.

Kw: Agashi. Please let us contact your parents. I'm sure their worried for you.

'You really think so?' Tears start forming out of her eyes as she lift her head to look at Kwangmin. Kwangmin sat beside her on the bed. 'I'm Min Seo.'

Kw: Min Seo, that is a nice name your parents gave you.

Ms: You think so?

Kwangmin's POV

Kw: To tell you the truth. You and I had the same mindset that my parents hate me alot.

Ms: How?

Kw: When me and hyung were born. We were abondoned due to some reasons, as we were adopted into different families. I start to realise that our parents have not totally forsake us.

Ms: How? But they abandoned you. Aren't you suppose to be mad?

Kw: If they hadn't abandoned us, we could have suffered. The most they could do is to send us to a good family to raise us.

Ms: I didn't realise that others have a sadder story than me, I thought my parents hate me so they decided to be busy all the time.

Kw: Ani. They do love you, its not the time for you to be busy at this age. You can find company in your school. Their basically everywhere around you.

Later that day, the girl reunited with her parents, she ran into their arm and the 3 of them cried together. Both me and hyung heart felt as we see the family in tears.

No one's POV

Both of the twin went to carpark to get their car, Kwangmin noticed that Youngmin had a huge amount of paper in his hand.

Kw: Hyung, what is this?

Ym: This... Changjo omma. She died on the same day when Changjo had his heart transplant.

Kw: Mwo?

To be continued....

 

Author's message:

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing for a month. Got caught up with school and catching with my grades. Hopefullly, I will not take long to update. Thanks for reading :D