Chapter 53- Survival

Blood brothers

Chapter 53

Survival

Changjo's POV

Its in the afternoon. Those men could have went out for lunch. Right, now its my chance to escape. I took the lighter and lit up the cage at one side just to get it burn.

As the cage starts to burn, I bust out of and ran to out.  'You! Stop there!'  I start running as fast as I can. But I reached a dead end, jumping out of the window is my only option. If they catch me again, I will definitely be restrain even further.

I took a deep breath and leap out of the window 'Ahhhhhh!!!' I yelled as I fell on a lower roof and I accidentally hit my leg on edge of the bricks. I groaned in pain as blood dripped out of the wound on my leg.

 

No one's POV

'Find his body and instruct boss that he took his own life!' All the men start running down the stairs assuming that he's at the ground floor. None of them know that Changjo had dragged himself into the floor window.

'Ahhh.... Changjo moan in pain as he crawled. He could hear some footsteps coming towards him. This is the end, if they find him. It will be impossible for him to escape, he found a corner and stayed still.

He trembles as the footsteps gets closer and closer. 'Could he be here?' One of the men said. The both of them were only a meter away where Changjo is hiding. 'Meow.' A cat suddenly jumped right at them.

'Damn. Its a cat. Lets get out of here.' For a moment, Changjo is finally safe but he needs to figure out a way to escape without getting caught my those men.

 

Youngmin's POV

'I'm sorry, we've tried our best to save those men but their body temperature are already at the fatal stage.' Those three men had passed on. Now the only one whose life is threatened is currently Hyewon.

Me, Kwangmin and Jeongmin hyung are watching out for her. Jeongmin hyung have not eaten or slept for days. Whenever I ask him to take her break, he rolled his eyes and continued looking out for Hyewon.

Kw: Hyung. We should be returning to the dorm.

Ym: Ne. Jeongmin hyung. We're returning to the dorm.

Jm: Don't need to tell me what you guys are gonna do. Anyway, we'll soon disband and go by our own ways.

Kw: Jeongmin hyung. You're too much. Why did you have to be mad with hyung. He did care for her.

Jm: Why would you care for her now? You shouldn't have let her join the mission.

Hw: I'm not dying.

 

No one's POV

The three of them were surprised and look at Hyewno. They were shocked to find her getting up from her bed as if nothing has happened to her.

Jm: Hyewon! You're alright!

Hw: Of course I am. I will never leave you.

The twin watched as the couple cuddled each other. They too are still worried about Changjo and don't know where is he.

Meanwhile, back to where Changjo was. Changjo was staggering through a forest. His was still injured from the fall. As he was getting through, he could hear a groaning sound nearby but couldn't tell where its coming from.

He found a tree and hid behind it. The groaning sound grow louder and louder and soon turn into a roar. He trembles as he know a tiger is just a distant away.

Ch: Oh please no. Not today.... I don't want to die, not here.

 

Youngmin's POV

*Gasp* What was that dream? I  got up and look at the clock, its already 4pm. I should be getting to my schedule.

 

Changjo's POV

The next day....

I staggered my way to the hospital. 'Sir, are you alright?' The nurses start running to me while bringing the stretcher. I collapse on the floor but my conscious is still there, I can't believe I made it out.

(flashback)

I slowly made my way into a forest after escaping, As I kept moving forward while dragging my injured leg. I could hear a roar sound coming from a direction where I could not predict. For a moment, I thought my life is going to end.

I immediately try to move as fast as I can to prevent the tiget from chasing after and I found a huge tree for me to hide. As the roar grew louder and louder my spine start to chill, my heart start beat faster and faster.

I look at the side of the tree and I could see the tiger is only a few inches away. Suddenly, *fawn* its a deer sound and it is walking pass me. The tiger immediately strike the deer right before my eyes. While, its enjoying the deer, I better keep moving as fast as I can.

(end of flashback)

 

No ones's POV

While Changjo is in a very bad state, Youngmin and Kwangmin still must carry on with their schedule by the company. The boys had arrived at a music show's red carpet.

'I'm your boyfriend!' The boy greeted with a smile and look at the camera which are flashing right at them. After the photo taking, the boys went to the waiting to room to get their costume and hair done. 'Good job guys.' Their coordi said and the boys smiled.

They were given the costume which they had worn to promoted their music Janus. Minwoo and HyunSeong start to change into their outfit while Donghyun, Joengmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin were spending their own time.

Kw: Janus outfit huh? What a drag....

Ym: Wae?

Kw: I just find it troublesome to wear it. That's all.

Jm: Agreed.

Meanwhile at the hospital.... The medical team were trying their very best to treat Changjo as he had loss an amount of blood causing him to lost consciousness.

'His heartbeat is not beating normally! Get the blood tranfusion and the defibrillator!'

The doctor used tried to shock Changjo with the defibrillator in order to get is heartbeat back in place. Changjo heartbeat was still not responding.

 

Changjo's POV

'Changjo! Changjo! Ileona...'I opened my eyes and find myself in a beautiful garden, I look around and noticed omma beside me. She looked as if she is collecting flowers.

Ch: Omma? Are you really omma?

Ga: Of course. Who would I be?

Without any hesitation, I quickly gave her a hug and cried at her shoulder. Omma patted my head and coaxed me.

Ch: I've always wanted to see you. omma.

Ga: Kwenchana. Omma is here.

After I felt better, I broke from the hug. I've always wanted to ask her that why did she leave me. I really desperately need to know.

Ga: You were curios weren't you? On why did I left you?

Ch: Ne... Why did you leave me without giving a single clue?

Ga: Its a long story. Let me take you to the beginning.

Suddenly a vision of my past start to appear in my eyes and then. It came to the part when at the party, when I last saw omma. I was looking for omma and she was talking to the phone.

Ch: Omma. What are you doing here?

Ga: Nothing. Lets get back to the party.

After omma accompanied me back to the party. That night, I see the vision of omma getting into a car and it drove out of the mansion. She was drove to one of the villa, as she got out. She was discussing with driver and they driver tried to attack her with a knife. 'Ahhhh!'

She took out pair of scissors and slit the driver's hand, he struggled and groan in pain omma quickly ran into a car and drive the car off.

 

No one's POV

Ch: I can't believe it! Why appa's driver tried to attack you?

Ga: Its because your appa want me dead.

Ch: Is ahjummah part of the reason?

Ga: Ani. She had not done anything wrong. I did and this is what I get in return for destroying her marriage.

Ch: But why did appa still want me as his successor even if he doesn't love you?

Ga: He wanted to cover up the evidence that your hyungs were murdered by his order. Now, let me take you to somewhere.

As Changjo followed his omma to a forest, Changjo had vision of him hiding from the tiger saw earlier and he felt the same fear and struggle he had. In a blink of an eye, he could see himself in the operating room. 'He's awake!' One of the nurses shouted.

Ch: *Cough* *Cough* Where am I?

 

Youngmin's POV

After our rehearsal , me and the members went back to the waiting room take a break and get our hair completely as it got messy from the rehearsal. 'Hey guys!' Our manager come into the waiting room to see us.

'Youngmin, there is a delivery for you.' My manager gave me an envolope. I took it and open it to see it's content. 'Boys! You're up next.' Oh my... I put away the envelope and left the wating room.

 

Changjo's POV

While I'm being taken care of in my ward. The nurses, setted my IV drip and start doing some record. Another nurse comes in to the record.

'Do we need to call his guardian?'

'I couldn''t find any of his identity card'

I stretched out my hand and touched the nurses hand. 'What is it?' I pointed out at the telephone at the end of the ward as I wanted to call Youngmin and Kwangmin hyung.

 

Kwangmin's POV

After performing our first song 'Janus' the members were out to get themselves some water, I went back to the waiting room and noticed an envelope on the table Youngmin hyung sat nearby a while ago. I took the envelope and open it. I was shocked and by what I see is in it.

Suddenly, my phone rang and the screen shows its a private number, I hid the envelope in my bag and pick up the call. 'Yoboseyo?'

Ch: 'Kwangmin hyung...'

Kw: 'Changjo! Where exactly are you?'

Ch: 'I've escaped. Right now I'm getting treated in the hospital.'

Kw: 'Which hospital you're getting treated at?'

Ch: 'I won't tell you now but as soon as I got better. I will come straight to your dorm.' *hang up*

Damn...Why can't he just say which hospital he's in? Youngmin suddenly comes into the waiting room with the rest.

Kw: Hyung! Changjo is safe now.

 

Dong hyun's POV

Me and the members walked into the waiting room, we could see the excited Kwangmin looking at us as if there is a big news. 'Hyung! Changjo is safe now' All of us were shocked to hear the new of Changjo.

Ym: How did you know?

Kw: I've got a call from him a while ago. He's getting treated in a hospital but he wouldn't tell me where it is.

I could see by Jeongmin's face that he's not in a good mood. Ever since the rescue operation, he changed alot, I went to him and tapped his shoulder.

Dh: Come on, we need to talk.

He followed me to an empty meeting room. We made sure no one followed us to hear our conversation. I could see Jeongmin's posture as he sat on the chair with his hands placed under his lap.

Jm: Is there anything you want to talk about?

His tone was sarcastic and at the same time he's trying to keep himself calm. I don't know if I should say to him.

Dh: Why are you so upset?

 

Minwoo's POV POV

Mi: Have anyone seen Dong hyun hyung nim?

Ym: Oh. He left with Jeongmin a while ago,

Mi: Arraso. I will go look for him.

I left the waiting room and look for Dong hyun hyung nim. I noticed there is a door way nearby, maybe he could be in the some sort of empty meeting room. When I walk through the door way, I saw a meeting room.

There, I saw Jeongmin hyung grabbing Dong hyun hyung nim collar. 'Hyung! Stop!' I shouted.