Chapter 14- Minwoo appeared

Blood brothers

Chapter 14

Youngmin's POV

*You're my lady! You're my lady!*

*Yawn*.... What time is it? Oh its only 7 am, I am still so tired from working. Ever since the incident, with Kwangmin I had cut ties with Mistress Him and decided to live an independent life.

 

'Annyeong haseyo!' I greeted the landlady while I was my way out 'Oh Youngmiie! Annyeong haseyo! Are going to school now?' 'Ne.' I smiled as I ride my bicycle to school.

 

I haven seen Kwangmin since then, I wonder if he's alright. Their rumors saying that his dead, literally no one knew what happened, its only me. I arrived at school, I parked my bicycle at the garden and went inside. I took the stairs to where my classroom is, when I arrived at the doorway....Girls are already there to target me.

 

'Youngmin oppa. You're so handsome!'

'Oppa~~~ Please say something! Uhmm?'

'He's mine!'

 

I quickly walked as fast as I can to my classroom and closed the door *sigh* I think Kwangmin might had went through the same thing too... 'Yo!' someone tapped my stoulder, I turned around and saw HyunSeong. 'Oh HyunSeong annyeong.' We both walked to our table and sat down.

 

HS: Youngmin ah, have you joined the school fencing club?

Ym: Ani. Wae?

HS: No wonder, you do not know. Their president was having coma for 3 months now, I heard that he was thrown abducted, beaten up and got thrown 20 meteres down.

Ym: 3...months? Isn't that the same as Kwang....Mian! my mouth slipped.

HS: Did you have a friend that went to the hospital 3 months ago?

Ym: Aniyo.....

No one's POV

*Ding dong* 'Class, greet the teacher.' 'Good morning, son saeng nim.' The class students sat down and bowed and sat on their chair, as soon as Youngmin sat down he dozed off.

 

'Class today we have a new student. He was transfered from a private school to ours. Please treat him well.'

'A new student?'

'I hope its a a hot girl.'

'What's so special?'

'No Minwoo, please come on in.' Everyone else were focusing on the door, a male student appeared. All the girls start to blush seeing his handsome image.

M: Annyeong haseyo, my name is No Minwoo. Please treat me well.

 

The whole class applause and cheered for him while Youngmin is still asleep. 'Minwoo, take sit beside Kim Youngmin over ther, Kim Youngmin!' Youngmin didn't hear at all, he just kept sleeping 'Ya!' HyungSeong patted his shoulder 'Kim Youngmin!' 'Ne! Son saeng nim!' he stood up and everyone start to laugh.

 

Minwoo, went to an empty sit beside Youngmin and sat down. Youngmin was still half asleep he just did a head bow 'Hi.' and sat at his chair and was about to doze off. Suddenly, he took another look at Minwoo again. His jaw drop as he cannot believe that it was Minwoo beside him.

 

'Youngmin, I know that the new student is very pretty but could you please focus?' The whole class start laughing at Youngmin again. Youngmin was embarassed and he stayed quiet for the rest of the day.

 

After a long day of school, it was already 9.30pm and the students were going back home. 'See you tomorrow Youngmin.' HyungSeong took his bag and left the classroom. Youngmin was looking at Minwoo who is packing his bag, after he's done packing he left the classroom.

 

Minwoo left the school and went to an elementary school to fetch his younger sister. 'How long are going to follow me?' He shouted out and turned back, it was Youngmin.

 

M: Oh its you. The one that dozed off in class.

Ym: Are you really Minwoo? Do you remember me?

M: Why would I lie about my name and who do think you are? I only met you this morning.

Ym: Since when you're fostered?

M: Are you kidding me? Me? Fostered? Stop wasting my time!

J: Oppa!

 

A little girl ran into Minwoo's arm. That girl looked at Youngmin with a surprise face 'Oppa who is this?' 'Nothing he's just a stalker come on Jiyul ah.' He hold on to the her hand and walked away fast.

 

Youngmin's POV

Minwoo? He's not the Minwoo I know? But I am sure its him! His face is totally the same... 'Ya!' I got a shock when my collegue Hyang gi frightened me 'Ya. Its not funny! I almost got a heart attack because of you.'

 

HG: What are you thinking about oppa?

Ym: Nothing... I am just thinking about my new classmate.

HG: A new classmate? Is she pretty? Just like me?

Ym: He's a boy. But his attitude is so bad.

HG: I see... just forget about it. Let him do whatever he wants. Oh a customer!

 

The door open and  a little girl came in  'Welcome, what would you like lady?' 'I would like some hot chocolate please.' 'Coming up, that will be 2500won'  I received the money 'Kamsahanida, I received  2500 won'  I tapped the cash register and placed the money in.

 

I start making the hot chocolate that she ordered. Ever since I cut my ties with Mistress Kim, I found job as a barista in cafe near my school. Everyday I will work there until 1 am and I will cycle back to my apartment and go to sleep. 'There you go miss.' 'Kamsahamnida!'

I served the hot chocolate and went back to the counter. its raining outside... I won't expect there will be alot of customers today... I wonder how is Kwangmin...

Kwangmin's POV

(Flashback)

'Its just an amnesia, but I am sure his memories will be back if you keep reminding things that familiar with him.'

(End of flasback)

 

U: Kwangmin ah! Look! Your handphone is fixed!

 

Hyungnim gave me a rectangular shape piece of metal. I flipped it upside down and pressed a circle think at the side. 'Oh! its magic!'

 

Kw: What is this for?

U: Its for calling people far away from you.

 

*You're my lady~~~You're my lady~~~* That is a sound coming from this metal and its written Jeongmin on it. I pressed the answer button and place it on my ear.

 

Kw: 'Yobo...seyo?'

Jm: 'Ya Kwangmin ah! Its been a while since I called you! Kwenchana?'

Kw: 'Who are you?'

Jm: 'Ahahaha! It seems like you've forgotten about me. Your memory will return soon. Don't worry. I gotta go now see ya!'

Kw: Wow this is so amazing!

U: Well... it won't so amazing if remember what it is...

Youngmin's POV

*Tringling~~*

'Welcome, What would you...' I froze when I saw Minwoo right infront of me. 'You again!!??'

 

 

Added Characters

Minwoo from Boyfriend (Sub-main)

Kim Hyang Gi (Supporting)

Yoon Eun Hye (Supporting appear next chapter)

 

Author's message:

For those who don't know who is Kim Hyang Gi. She's an actress from the queen's classroom. As for the next chapter preview I haven decided yet. So just wait for the update. Thanks :D