Chapter 41- Case solved

Blood brothers

Kwangmin's POV

The members except for me and hyung were on schedule. The both of us were told to take care of Hyewon while they are away.

(Flashback)

The night before....

Hw: He hated all women.

Ym: Have any woman had betrayed him till he acted this way?

Hw: Molla... All I know that he's always thinking of ways to hurt every women around him.

(end of flasback)

What I heard from Hyewon, it suprises me. We're not dealing with a jealous boyfriend but a lunatic. *Beep* *Beep*  My mobile phone had received a notification, I slide the screen and looked at the message sent to me by an unknown number again. It was read.

"Two days later. At _____ building. Don't try to alert the police or she will die." My eyes widdened and hyung got out of his room with his phone in his hand.

Kw: Hyung. You got the message too?

Ym: Ne.

Youngmin's POV

I was kind of confused at the moment, if he was threatening me, why would he sent messages to both me and Kwangmin? It doesn't make sense at all.

Ym: Kwangmin. There is something weird going on.

Kw: What is it?

Ym: He probably don't know which of us is me.

Kw: You're right! He was confused so decided to message both of us at the same time.

Now we knew his weakness, we have to know about his background and his past. We decided to go to the investigation centre to find the answer.

While looking through each shelf, I found a record of which belongs to him I was reading through the records and how he was abandoned.

Ym: Kwangmin. I found something.

Kw: Let me take a look.

Kwangmin took the record and start reading it and he's surprised, it was possible his hatred for women was so bad because of his omma.

Kwangmin's POV

After leaving the investigation centre, the both of us went the orphanage where Ji Young was taken care of after his omma abandoned him. *Knock* *Knock*

'Who's there?' The door opened up, it was and old lady at the door, the of us bowed and the old lady let us in. Upon entering, I could see many teenagers and children at the living room. One of children saw us and shouted 'OH MY GOD! ITS BOYFRIEND!' The other children start running to us.

'Kids! Be quiet!!! You can have autograph later. Go back and study!' The children were disappointed and go back to do their studies. We followed the old lady to a room, there is old couch inside and she told us to sit down.

'What brings you both here?' The old lady said as she took a stool and sat down. Hyung took out and a picture and gave it to her, the old lady took her glassesto observe the picture.

Kw: We are here to know more about this person.

Ym: We found that he has been abusing women around him. We are to justify if its true.

'Well you both have came to the right place to find your answer.' The old lady got up and lighted up a lamp beside her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years ago.....

Ji Young was on his way to mall with his omma out shopping, Ji Young and his omma had an extreme close relationship as his dad had passed on when he's baby, they often go out if Ji Young behaves and does his homework regularly.

One day, they were out on a shopping spree to shop for his clothings. They arrived at the mall's corner, his omma placed the shopping bag down. 'Ji Young ah. Wait for omma here, I'll be back soon.' He nodded and his omma left.

After waiting for hours, his omma hadn't returned, he still patiently waited. When the night came, some of the staff noticed he's still there and ask him why is he still there when the mall is about to close.

The staff has got no choice but to bring him to the police office so that they can track his omma 'Yoboseyo. Calling from the police station here. We found a missing child in the mall I wondering... Mwo? Arraso.' The police have been calling many houses or family to reach Ji Young's omma.

After calling for many days Ji Young omma had not appeared to claim Ji Young and he was brought to the orphanage. Frustrated over his mother's action, Ji Young felt betrayed and attacks any girl he sees.

Not long after, a girl was being pushed off from the rooftop to her death. The owner of the orphanage was shocked to see what he did, she came towards him and slapped. He cried 'I didn't do it. Yuri tried to pushed me and defended myself.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ever since that day, I immediately put him up on adoption so he would not take anymore innocent life in the orphanage.' The old lady took out an old shopping bag and gave it to us. Hyung opened the bag and there were things which he had before his omma abandoned him.

No one's POV

The twin arrived back at their dorm, the both of them were staring at the evidence they got from the orphanage.

Hw: What have you guys found?

Kw: Hyewon! What are you doing? You should be resting!

Hw: I'm fine... tell me, how was the investigation?

Ym: We found that he was abandoned by his omma in mall. That could have led him to feel angry and betrayed.

Hw: Is it possible to look for his omma?

Kw: Our omma had sent someone to look for her, they'll trace her in no time.

2 days later....

Dong Ra drove Kwangmin to the empty building where he claimed Ha Young's abductor is there and Youngmin will come by foot from a certain distant. 'Good luck' Dong Ra waved at Kwangmin as he left for the building.

Kwangmin's POV

As soon as I entered the building and I saw a note on the floor, it says level 5 so I took the stairs up, when I arrived at the 5th level, I saw Ha Young at the end of the room with a guy I assumed to be Ji Young.

JY: Well well... look what we have here?

Kw: Let her go now!

JY: I don't want to. What are you going to do now?

Kw: What exactly do you want?

JY: I don't really want anything. I just want to hurt her.

He took out a dagger and pointed it at her neck, he pressed the dagger against her neck at a certain force that blood was dripping out to the white dress she is wearing. Ha Young is crying and trembling with fear.

No one's POV

Meanwhile Youngmin had entered the empty building, he sees a male man with a mask at the entrance, that man just ran up the stairs.

'Stop!' He chased the man until the 3rd level. 'Ahhhhhhh!!!' He look at the window he sees Ha Young fall off beside him *Bang* 'HA YOUNG!!!!' Youngmin cried. Kwangmin came downstairs and ran towards Youngmin.

Kw: Hyung.... I failed... Mianhe....

Ym: Its not your fault.... its not your fault....

JY: So who is who?

The twin were shock as the see Ji Young approaching towards them with the same dagger. He attempts to stab one of them but it blocked by someone who ran in. It was Hyewon blocking them, the dagger was stabbed into her waist.

Ym: Hyewon.....What are you doing here?

Hw: I'm sorry that I could only protect you guys till only now. Take care....

She collapsed infront of the twin 'Hyewon! Hyewon!' The twin shook her but there were no reponse, Ji Young continued his killing attempt. Kwangmin wanted to fight against him but before he could. 'Can't you just stop!!' a loud voice was heard there was a lady walking towards them.

Ji Young eyes widdened as he sees the lady's face. Tears start falling out of that lady's face, Ji Young dropped his dagger and approach to the lady step by step. 'Omma? Is... that you???' He reached out his hand while walking slowly towards her.

The lady placed her arms around him as soon as he get closer, he start to cry really hard placed his arm around her. 'What took you so long? I've waited for you to return.' Kwangmin stood up and threw the dagger far away so that Ji Young won't try to endanger anyone.

'Mianhe aduel...Omma didn't mean to abandone you.' The twin tried to get Hyewon to respond but she's still unconscious. Youngmin carried her up and they left the for the exit. 'Freeze! The police had arrived and pointed at Ji Young.

'Ji Young, you are arrested for attempting murder of Ha Young and Hyewon, you'll be placed under arrest.' The police took Ji Young away. The man who worked with Ji Young was also arrested.

Kwangmin's POV

When we arrived the exit, the paramedics came and put Hyewon on the stretcher. She was placed into the ambulance and drove their way to the hospital.

'Ha Young!!!!' hyung ran over to Ha Young, she too was on the stretcher, the white dress she's wearing is totally soaked in blood. The paramedic checked her pulse 'She's alive!' The paramedic  placed an oxygen mask on her face, she was brought to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, Ha Young was rushed to the emergency room with Hyewon. We wait anxiously for the two of them, we prayed hard for them to stay alive. Soon, the rest of the members arrived including aunt Dong Ra.

Jm: Youngmin, Kwangmin! Is everything aright?

Kw: The both of them are still in the emergency room now. We're waiting for the doctor to tell us the result.

The emergency door opens, the doctor came out of the emergency room and approached to us. 'The girls are  perfectly fine. There is no further danger'

Changjo's POV

Now its finally time to get home.... After staying in the hospital for so long I gotta admit that I missed some people in the house. Ahjummah stopped the car at the front door, I got out and the servants went to the trunk to get my things.

Ju: Go have a shower and get some rest. I'll call you when dinner is ready.

Ch: Ne. Kamasahamnida.

I got up the stairs and I saw appa standing at the doorway, I'm not surprised, I'm so not in the mood to see him at all.

Er: You're back?

Ch: What do you think? Of course I am.

Er: Alright, go ahead and get yourself some rest.

I rolled my eyes and stomped my way to my room, I slammed the door behind me in anger. Money....money.... my father only sees me as business opportunity but not his son.

Youngmin's POV

1 week later....

I am at Ha Young's ward sitting next to her as she's asleep. I am so relieved that everything is over now......

(Flashback)

3 days ago....

I visited Ji Young at the mental institute, I was led to where Ji Young was placed after being admitted there. His progress was getting worst.

'Ever since he was admitted here. All he does is staring at the window all day long. Its really hard to communicate with him.' The nurse told me as she left, I entered his ward and sat beside him. He looked at me with a smile.

I took a photo of Ha Young and gave it to him, he took the photo and looked at me with a confused look. His memories over Ha Young was had totally faded.

(end of flashback)

I got up and left Ha Young's ward. I noticed So Hyun at the doorway, she was holding a flower bouquet, she went into Ha Young's ward without a word to me. I didn't think of saying a word so I left.