Chapter 18- Jealous?

Blood brothers

No one's POV

HS: Come over here!

M: Mwo?

HyungSeong quickly grabbbed Minwoo's face and put his lips againts Minwoo's They were kssing for real. 'Minwoo!!! I know you're here!' Minwoo's evil foster father came into the nurse office. 'Oh sorry!' He was disgusted by the kissing scene and left.

After that, they quickly broke the kiss 'Pleh!!! Pleh!!!' Minwoo was about to throw up. Both Youngmin and Jeongmin were frozen by by what they see.

Jm: I can't believe it what I just saw.

Ym: Me too....

M: Why did you just kiss me all of a sudden?

HS: If I don't, you're gonna be caught.

M: Next time please don't do it again.

HS:  Arraso. Arraso. By the way, I gotta go now. Seeya.

Youngmin's POV

M: Youngmin ah. I have a favor.

Ym: What is it?

M: Please let me see Kwangmin

Ym: Minwoo ah. There is something I need to clarify... Kwangmin.... he had a brain injury, he couldn't remember anyone around him.

M: Wae?

Ym: Its a long story.

M: Mwo? Ottoke....

Jm: He couldn't even remember who I am, even Youngmin... Even Youngmin was banned to see him.

M: So until when we'll get to see him?

Ym: Actually...there is a way.

Kwangmin's POV

Yunho hyung brought me out of the hospital to a nearby mall. We both went to a cafe and got ourself a seat.

U: Kwangmin, I'll be getting some food. Please wait here.

Kw: Ne. Hyung.

'Agashi, your ice green tea is here.' A lady placed a cup of drink on a table. There was girl with long straight hair wearing the same uniform and Jeongmin hyung's. That girl... I've seen her somewhere before. The girl lifted her head, she turned to me and her eyes widdened. I suddenly got a shock when I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, it was Yunho hyung.

Kw: Hyung! You almost gave me a heart attack!!

U: Wae? I saw you staring at someone so I wonder who you were looking at.

Kw: Aniya. I was just looking at a girl over there...

When I turned my head to table where I saw the girl a moment ago. Oh... she's gone 'Kwangmin?' I turned to the voice and she's just right beside me. I startled a little.

Kw: Agashi... do I know you?

S: You're Kwangmin aren't you?

Kw: Ne..... Have we met before?

S: Its me. So hyun! You know how long I was waiting for you?

Immediately, she gave me a tight hug, for the moment I couldn't breathe *dugoon* *dugoon*...What kind of feeling is this?

Kw: Agashi. Mian, I don't know who you are right now. Please let me go, I am scared.

She immediately broke the hug and look at me with teary eye. She was sobbing infront of me. she must be someone who might know my past.

S: You really don't know who am I? I am So hyun, your classmate wangda So hyun. You protected me all the time.

Kw: Jinnja? Mianhe, I should have remembered you sooner.

Stood up and gave another hug. She must be worried after looking for me for such a long time, I felt very guilty for what I've done.

Youngmin's POV

M: Are you sure this is good idea?

Ym: Of course.

Me, Jeongmin hyung and Minwoo were in hospital gowns with our clinical masks on walking into the hospital. We're actually on our way to Kwangmin's ward. When we arrived I noticed Kwangmin was in his ward holding and hugging a girl.

M: Look! Isn't that Kwangmin? He has a girlfriend?

Jm: Girlfriend? How could he have one when his memories are lose?

I tried to get a good look on who the girl was and I realise its So hyun.... my eyes widdened immediately. That couldn't be So hyun.... Aniya....

Jm: Youngmin wae? Why is your eyes so wide?

Ym: So hyun.... that's impossible.

M: Who is So hyun?

Aniya, I can't believe it. So hyun is already out with Kwangmin? To my disbelieve, I walked away. That's not So hyun, its just a random girl.

M: Youngmin ah! Wait up!

==Moments later==

Aniya, aniya. So hyun couldn't be dating Kwangmin, their just friends. But why do I get jealous when I saw them holding hands and hugging each other? Its not true Youngmin ah. Its not true.

Jm: Youngmin. How long are gonna stay in the shower? You're gonna catch a cold if you stay there too long.

Ym: I almost done.

I turned off the shower tap and got out of the bathroom with my towel wrap around my waist.

Jm: Finally you're out! What happened? Did you fell sick or something?

Ym: Ani. I was just thinking.

Jm: Minwoo left not long ago. I will be taking my leave now. See you tomorrow!

Ym: Ne. Goodbye.

Jeongmin hyung left my apartment, I put on my sleepwaer and lie on the bed. I took my phone to see if there is any message notification. Oh there one!

'Buing buing~~ Youngminnie. Hyung is back'-Jondae hyung

'Hyung? You just returned from China?'-sent to Jondae hyung

'Ne. I heard from omma you moved out. How are you doing?'-Jondae hyung

'Me? I am going to bed. There is school tomorrow.'-sent to Jondae hyung

"Arrasoyo...sent me your apartment address, hyung wold like to come over.'-Jondae hyung

'Jinjja? What about the fans? They'll follow you'-sent ot Jondae hyung

"I was just kidding all along. Tehehehe!!!-Jondae hyung

'Hyung you such a troller. I am going to sleep now. Bye~~'sent to Jondae hyung

 

The next morning...

I was on my way to school, suddenly a car stop by infront of me. The driver seat window opened, it was Hyoyeon noona. 'Shall we have a talk?'

Me and Hyoyeon noona went to a nearby cafe. We both ordered cappucino.

Ym: What do you want to talk to me about?

Hy: Youngmin. Please stop your foolishness and come back.

Ym: Why would I? I've cut my ties with all of you.

Hy: Omma. She's sick. She was totally worried about you.

Mow? Its not even a year and she's already worried sick??? Andue... this must be trap. I must not fall into this.

Ym: Mian. I can't return.

Jd: Its true Youngmin.

Ym: Hyung?

No one's POV

While on the other side Minwoo and Jeongmin were in the fencing activity room. Jeongmin was planning to teach minwoo on self denfenses with fencing.

Jm: Here, put this on.

M: Wow. This helmet is so high in quality!

Jm: Yes. Our school make sure that everything the student use must be in good quality. Now lets train you like a pro.

M: Are you sure we can do it in just a day?

Jm: Of course! Watch me.

Jeongmin slipped and fell causing Minwoo to laugh out loud. 'Is that what you call yourself a vice pres? HAHAHHA!!!' Jeongmin rolled his eyes as he stared at the childsih Minwoo.

Jm: Shall we get started?

M: Mwo? Ahhhh!!!!

Jeongmin start chasing Minwoo around with the fencing sword.

 

Author's message:

Sorry, I'll be in a pause for a moment. I am rehearsing for an acting audition. I will be back as soon:D See you!