Chapter 48- Kwangmin and Youngmin's day

Blood brothers

Side special story......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one's POV

This story was to show about life of the twins 2 years later after being seperated from each other. Starring Jo Twins and some more characters that will appear in the story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kw: No no!!!!! I don't want to go out!!!!

L: Kwangmin ah. Listen to omma, please put on your shoes. Chaebal.

Kw: *Scream* Nooooooooooo!!!

It was suppose to be a family outing but whenever the family was about to leave, Kwangmin will throw a trantrum making the  plans go wrong and waste a few hours before the family could even step out of the house.

L: Kwangmin ah. Chaebal.

ML: I've had enough with him! We're leaving without him.

L: Yobu!!!

Kwangmin's adoptive father stomp out of the door without a word Chaerin got down from the stairs and put on her shoes, Mrs Lee is worried about Kwangmin and wonder if she should call him out of his room.

CL: Omma. Appa is leaving, aren't you coming?

L: Chaerin ah! Kwangmin is still in his room!!!

CL: Just leave him. Didn't you hear what appa said?

L: Arraso I will go. Kwangmin ah, omma will leave the allowance on the table.

Kwangmin's POV

Finally they left, I thought I was going to die in the trip especially noona is always giving me a cold shoulder everytime we're on the family trip. I got out of my room and saw the allowance on the table, there was 20 000 won good enough for me to have some snack. I left the house and went on my way.

I arrived at a mall nearby and I noticed the toys displayed at the shop which cost 10 000 won, I thought its expensive so I left the shop and check on another one just across it. As I was browsing through, I noticed a girl in straight long hair who is facing down.

Kw: Annyeong haseyo. Who are you?

The girl heard me and hid her face, I blowed at her hair, she startled and ran away. 'Call me when you need a hairpin! Your hair is just so ugly!!!' I shouted and ran into a candy shop.

Youngmin's POV

K: Youngmin ah. If you're done wearing your shoes please go downstairs.

Ym: Ne.

After I wore my shoes, I left my room and hyung is already waiting for me with Mistress Kim downstairs. Noona is on her schedule and she doesn't return home that much.

K: We'll be going for some shopping at the mall.

Jd: Omma, are you getting me a new soccer ball?

K: Don't tell me to get you new one, I almost died pleading the neighbours for forgiveness over your mischief.

The mischief she was talking about, last week hyung was trying to wake his friend who lives next door, hyung threw the soccer ball and it broke their glass window, Mistress Kim had a hard time apologising to the neighbours.

Jd: Omma chaebal, I won't do it again.

K: Andue.

No one's POV

Youngmin came to same mall as Kwangmin but he wasn't at the same location, he was in a sport shop just next to the shop where Kwangmin was looking around. So close, yet so far.

Jd: Omma chaebal. Get me a new soccer ball please.

K: I'll be happy to get you a ping pong ball. Here you go.

Jong Dae sigh as his mother placed the ping pong ball on his hand, Youngmin was looking around and not planning to get anything. from the store. Suddenly, he noticed the same girl that Kwangmin encountered earlier.

Ym: Annyeong. What is your name?

Sh: You again!!!??? Stop disturbing me, one more time you call my hair ugly, I'll cut your hair off!!!

Ym: Hey!!! Wait!!! I just only met you. How could you be so rude to me?

Sh: I saw you a moment ago!!! You were insulting me because of my hair.

Ym: It wasn't me. Anyway forget it, forget what I say.

Kwangmin's POV

After looking at the toys from the another shop, I came by a sports shop, I don't like sports so I'll skip this one so I make my way to the movie theatre instead.

'Ahjusshi I would like that movie and a popcorn please.' The ahjusshi got my order and I entered the thatre since its open, I got in at sat at the right corner of the theatre.

Childrens were coming in with their parents and saw the same girl with ugly hair coming in with he parents, the girl was still facing down again while sitting at the centre row so I threw a popcorn at her, she look up and gave me a death glare. 'Ya!!!!' She was about to come and get me but her parents got up early and stop her 'So Hyun ah!!! Just ignore him, he's not a nice boy.'

Youngmin's POV

Me and Mistress Kim were passing by the movie theatre and I saw a movie poster which I wanted to watch 'Mistress Kim!!! I wanna watch this!!!' I pulled her dress and she took out some cash for me and hyung to watch.

K: You and hyung watch. After the movie, wait for me outside here.

Ym: Ne!!!

Jd: Ahjusshi, I would like two tickets for that movie and cola please.

Ym: Hyung, I want to eat popcorn.

Jd: Andue, we're going to eat lunch after that and its bad to have something sweet before a meal.

Ym: Arraso....

Both me and hyung got into the theatre and sat at the left corner of the theatre, while I was looking around, I saw the same mean girl at the centre row, she looked at me, she look right and look at me again.

Jd: Somebody likes you.....

Ym: Ani. That girl is so weird.

Jd: Why so?

Ym: She said I was insulting her a moment before I saw her.

Jd: Could it be your evil twin?

Ym: Aniya. I am born without a twin, I am just a single me.

Even if it was Kwangmin, its impossible. Kwangmin is always nice and but he's not really too gentle when he's upset or offended. Kwangmin if it was you, I beg you not be so mean.

No one's POV

After the movie, Youngmin went to the bathroom while Jong Dae stay outside waiting for him, Kwangmin pass by him making him really confused so he decided to enter the toilet to look for Youngmin.

Jd: Yougmin, are you here?

Ym: Ne hyung. I'll be done soon.

Jd: Arraso.

After Youngmin was done, he washed his hand and left the toilet. He could see Jong Dae staring at a direction but had no idea what is going on. 'Hyung.' Jong Dae was abit surprised and turn his face to Youngmin.

Jd: You're done? Lets go.

The both of them left and waited outside the movie theatre for Mrs Kim to pick them up. When she arrived, she brought the two boys to a pizza shop for lunch. 'One kid meal and 2 adults please' she ordered and the waiter left to submit their order.

One thing Youngmin didn't know is that Kwangmin is in the same dining place too but a corner which is very hard for him to notice at all. 'Jumbo pizza for you mr.' the waiter placed on Kwangmin's table. 'Kids meal fo-- wait, didn't I served you earlier? Ah nevermind... enjoy your meal.' The waiter left Youngmin and the rest confused.

Jd: Youngmin today is weird. People think they saw you earlier.

Ym: Indeed a weird day for me.

Jd: Guess what, I saw your look alike after the movie.

Ym: It can't be.

Youngmin's POV

Halfway with my dinner, the manager came over to our table, there was an angry look on his face and he's staring right at me. 'He's the boy sir' the waiter pointed at me.

Ym: Hey! What did I do?

'You've ordered a jumbo pizza and ran away just like that?' Mistress Kim and hyung was shocked as they don't know what the manager is talking about.

K: Youngmin tell me if its trick.

Ym: Ani. It wasn't me at all. I was here the whole time.

K: Sir I think you've mistaken. He was with me since we came.

'Tell me boy, you really don't want me to believe in evil twin. Don't you?' Evil twin? Is he trying to mock my Kwangmin? Nevermind, I will just see what happened in the cctv.

Ym: Check the cctv. It has more clear evidence than you.

The three of us followed the manager into the security room, it was Kwangmin making the nonsense. Kwangmin... I can't believe you did something like this. 'I can't believe it. That boy isn't you, could he be your twin?' I don't want to let Mistress Kim or hyung know so I denied.

Jd: That is the same boy I saw outside the movie theatre! Except the difference is the clothes.

K: Youngmin you got any idea about this boy?

Ym: No... I don't have a twin.

We left the pizza place and went back home. Hyung and mistress Kim are still left confused, I wouldn't want to tell her that I have a twin to look for.

Kwangmin's POV

*Giggle* I can't believe I really could escape the restaurant without getting caught. I arrived home and open the door. My adoptive parents and noona were at the door with an angry expression.

CL: Where have you been?

Kw: I was out.

ML: Out to where? Your omma almost called the police because you hadn't answer your phone.

Kw: Look, I don't care about all your rules all I want is to live my life.

I ran up the stairs and locked the door behind me. I cried in my bed really hard, I always try to occupy myself but I couldn't get the happiness I used to have when I was with hyung. Hyung..... where are you?

 

The end.....

 

Ym: Ya ya ya!!! Kwangmin ah. You did all that?

Kw: Aniya. Its the author. She's not happy with me I guess.

Ym: I wonder when is my story coming up?

Kw: Probably the next chapter.

Sh: Guys! Your story will be taking a break!

Kw: Mwo?

Sh: We'll be taking a short break for your special story. So everyone please stay tuned.

Ha: I really do wanna appear soon....

Sh: Buh bye!!!!

 

Next prologue....

Kw: Ya hyung!!! What the heck you're doing!!!

Jm: Owww!!! Can't you see I'm trying to look.

Kw: We might get caught!