Chapter 47- Going crazy

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Kw: Why are you doing this?

The CEO froze and became speechless, the police start running in and arrested the CEO. 'Hyung!' Kwangmin ran to Youngmin with an anxious look. The members approached to Youngmin also.

Kw: Hyung neo kwenchana?

Ym: Ne.

'Now tell me!!! Why did you try to kill the chairman!!!' the CEO is being interrogated by the police, he had not said anything ever since he arrived at the police station 'Sir, here are the reports.' One of the police staff came in and left.

'I've been working really hard and this brat just step above me without having any experience.' The police were surprised to hear his statement while Dong Ra is at the observation room listening.

One month later....

'I find you guilty for trying to murder your chairman, you'll be sentenced to 10 years imprisonment and corrective training.' After hearing from the court, Kwangmin, Jungah, Dong Ra and the members left the court *You've got a call.* Kwangmin's phone rang.

Kw: 'Yoboseyo?'

Ym: 'How did everything go?'

Kw: 'He'll be spending his time locked up for 10 years.'

Ym: 'Arraso.'

Youngmin's POV

After hanging up the phone call, I sigh and look outside the window, its been a while since I return home, Kwangmin had helped to take my place for temporary. Ha Young won't be visiting me today as she told me she's going for a field trip by herself. *You're my lady~~* I took my phone and slide my screen.

Ym: 'Yoboseyo?'

Ha: 'Youngmin ah.'

Ym: 'Ha Young ah, are you leaving soon?'

Ha: 'Ne. I was just calling to check you by.'

Ym: 'I'm fine. Thank you.'

Ha: 'Do take good care of yourself.'

Ym: 'Arraso. See you soon.'

I smiled and hang up the call, I the telvision in my ward and tuned into my favourite channel. While watching my favourite show, I fell asleep.

Ha Young's POV

I am at airport's boarding gate waiting for my flight to the states 'Row 35 to 55 please board te plane immediately.' I went in with my hand luggage and store it at the top compartment.

'Ladies & gentlemen welcome to Airline_____ . This is your pilot speaking, we'll be leaving Incheon airport in 20 minutes time. Please make sure your seatbelt is fastened and your hand carry were stored at the top compartment.

I sat at my seat and look at the homescreen of my mobile phone, its the last picture of me and Youngmin took the night before we split up fom the contract marriage.

(Flashback)

'Ha Young! I want you to break up with that boyfriend of yours right now!!! I'll be sending you to the states to finish you studies and settle down your marriage there.'

'Appa!!! Appa!!! Chaebal. I love Youngmin please let me be with him.' I cried and pleaded him but he only gave me a cold stare and left. I stayed at my living room crying almost the whole day.

(end of flashback)

I start to tear up after remembering the time I had with him. 'Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be departing now, please have your seatbelt fasten, seats upright and tables stored up.

I look out the window and took a last glance Incheon airport. Bye Incheon, see you again if I could ever return and.... bye Youngmin..... I turned off my mobile phone and the airplane start to take off.

No one's POV

Youngmin got up from his sleep. He got out of of the mansion and went to a nearby cafe to kill his boredome.

Meanwhile at the central office, Kwangmin and Changjo were at the meeting room to discuss on the company's upcoming project. they were going to buy a bread and chocolate factory which was about to close down due to lack of order.

Kw: We will be visiting the factory to view the production.

Ch: Please feel free to suggest any ideas along the way.

Kwangmin, Changjo and a team of staffs arrived at the bread factory first and start walking around looking at the productions and such. The staffs start recording all the structure of the productions and samples were distributed at the office for them to try.

Kw: Changjo, how did you find it?

Ch: *Cough* Its really dry.

Kw: It could a be possible reason why nobody wants to order it.

Ch: Ne. We'll need the staffs to add in more moisture to it.

Youngmin's POV

I was at the cafe wondering if Ha Young had already got on the plane and arrived, she should be there soon. When I'm taking a sip of my hot chocolate, I could see at from the corner of my eyes that someone had just came and sat on my table. I look up and saw it was Changjo's omma.

Ym: Ahjummah? How could you be here? You're a soul but why I can see you?

Ga: You have not finished my business yet. Why would I leave?

Ym: What do you want now?

Ga: I just want you to let Changjo know I'm dead and I have left something for him.

Ym: How would I do it? I can't just directly tell him.

Ga: I will help you. But first, clear awkwardness around you.

I look around me and noticed everyone was staring at me with terrfied look. Damn... they could have thought that I am crazy and talking to no one. I took my drink 'Follow me' and left the cafe. I went home and arrive at my room, Ga in is already sitting on the bed.

Kwangmin's POV

Both me and Changjo arrived at the chocolate factory, we were given a tour and they got some samples for us to try, everyone had the disgust look on their face as the chocolate was too sweet to even eat it.

Kw: Manager nim, how much sugar were used in the chocolate.

'For that, I can't confirm, there is a group of people in the mixing room who does the sugar adding.'

Ch: Take us there.

We were brought to mixing room he mentioned, we start observing the staffs on how much sugar they added, but there is one particular person who's adding more sugar than the rest.

Kw: You! Please come out now.

The staff got out of the mixing room and came forward to be removing her mask and her cap. 'Mwo? I'm working right now, what do you want from me?'

Ch: We were here to investigate on the factory, we noticed you've been adding more sugar than anyone else.

'Excuse me??? Who cares! Anyway its only for children to satisfy themselves. You both looked like high schoolers, just go home and study kids.' The manager got mad and shouted 'Their not who you think they are, their the ones who's buying the factory!!!!'

After hearing that, the young lady became speechless and start to mumble to us softly 'Mian....'

Youngmin's POV

Ym: So you're telling me you're not murdered?

Ga: Correct it was my decision.

Ym: For?

Ga: Changjo's heart failure, there isn't any donor so I actually volunteered to be his.

Ym: So nobody forced you to do it?

Ga: Ani.

After hearing about it my mind start to think about Changjo, how would he feel if he know his omma had already passed on. I don't want to see him extremely upset.

Ym: Is there any other ways to let him know?

Ga: Ani. If you don't, he'll search all over the world for years and find nothing.

Ym: Arraso... just give me some time.

She vanished and I look out of the window. I will tell Changjo but its not going to be the right time, I took out my phone and start dialing Kwangmin.

No one's POV

Kwangmin was back in the central office after the factory visit, he is taking a short nap but suddenly his phone rang, he saw Youngmi's name on the screen and slide it pick up the call.

Kw: 'Hyung....'

Ym: 'Kwangmin ah. I have something to tell you, are you busy?'

Kw: 'Ani. Wae?'

Ym: 'There is something I need to talk to you about.'

Kw: 'About who?'

Ym: Its about Changjo.'

While Kwangmin and Youngmin were chatting. At the dorm, Minwoo, Jeongmin and Hyewon were playing video game, their playing 2 vs 1 Minwoo need to battle both Jeongmin and Hyewon!!!!

Jm: We won!! Yay!!!

Mi: Hyung! It would be more fair if we play 2 vs 2.

Jm: But too bad you don't have partner.

The doorbell rang all of a sudden and Minwoo open the door, its Hyangi and she had a box branded the cafe which Minwoo often visit. 'You're coming with me.' Minwoo grabbed her hand, she placed the box on the table and followed him to the game console.

Mi: Hyung. now we're even.

Jm: Let the game begins.

Hg: How do I even play this?

Mi: Just play.

Hg: Ok....

Kwangmin's POV

After hearing about what hyung told me, I was a little upset and felt sorry for Changjo. I look at the glass door and I could see Changjo is happily talking to his staff, he sees me and wave.

A little while later, he knocked at the chairman office 'Come in.' He came in and brought a back of donuts and hot coffee. I could see he have another envelope on his hand.

Ch: Hyung. These were from the staffs.

Kw: Kumawo... Its almost time to go home. What are your plans for later?

Ch: Maybe bringing out my girlfriend for dinner?

Kw: Ya.... you should at least have dinner with me once.

Ch: Oh!!! Arraso, lets go to the restaurant nearby.

Kw: Alright. By the way, what is that?

Ch: Just some information. About my omma whereabout thats all.

Kw: Any news about her?

Ch: Ani. I hope there is more. See you later hyung.

He smiled and left with the envelope still in his hand. Changjo ah, your omma had already passed on, I wonder how are you going to live if you knew.

Youngmin's POV

'Ha Young ah. Have you arrived? Please message me if you're at the hotel.'- From Youngmin sent 2 hours ago.

Its been two hours since I sent my text message to Ha Young but she hadn't contact me since she took off, I was worried so I called one of her servant who always worked with her.

Ym: 'Annyeonghaseyo. Its me Youngmin, Ha Young has not answered her message. Have she arrived safely?

'Don't you know? Agashi is moving there and she had deactivated her number.'

Ym: 'Mwo? Why didn't you tell me earlier?'

'Its her order to tell you when you called.'

Ym: 'So when is she coming back?'

'Molla! She's going to move there so I think she won't return for the rest of her life.'

I was devastated by what I heard, I could feel my hard was being stabbed by a thousand daggers. Ha Young... How could you do this to me? Didn't we had an agreement that we should stay together till we're old? I changed into a casual outfit and left the mansion for the airport.

'Agashi! I would like to ask about this flight number. May I know about this lady's name whereabout?' I asked the airport counter but there was no avail. Ha Young where are you??? I am really going crazy now!!!

 

Author's message:

Hi guys, its been awhile since I wrote to my readers. What I want to say thank you for reading my FF!!! After writing for a while and I realise I am reaching almost at chapter 50. I am not really sure when it will end but I assure you it won't be too long or too short. Have fun!!!