Chapter 29- The idols and the actor

Blood brothers

3 months later......

Minwoo's POV

*flash* *flash* 'Come on look here and you're done.' I can't believe it! I'm a star!

'Kyaaaaaa!!! Oppa! Look here look here!' I smile and waved at the girl who screamed earlier and followed the members off the red carpet. Wait, I haven't introduced the members to you. Remember ;ast time used to hang out with Jeongmin hyung, Youngmin and Kwangmin. Now there has slight of change.

 

 

Now the members are.... Youngmin, Kwangmin, Jeongmin, HyunSeong and......our leader Dong hyun. For most of you probably wonder what Dong hyun hyung nim doing in our group, this is how it all started......

(flasback)

3 months ago.....

On the day of the audition, the 4 of us came into the audition room. Usually there is always 6 people but the other 2 audtionees were late on arrival. Forget it, we'll start now. You can begin when you're ready.' It started out with Youngmin, to Jeongmin hyung, to Kwangmin and to me.

As soon as it was my turn, I start to rap line. Just in the middle of the rap, all of a sudden a staff came in and interrupted. The staff wispered and the judge and he nodded. 'Alright, you can leave. Next.' Both Youngmin and Kwangmin immediately stood up.

Ym: He didn't even finish his performance and you're making him leave?

'If you two have problem, I suggest you both to talk to your counsellor.'

Kw: You! Can't you just let him finish his performance?

All of a sudden another staff came running in panic 'Sir!' The staff whispered again to the judge and left 'Would you guys wanted to sign a contract?' The four of us start to widden our eyes..... on that day itself we were officially accepted as trainees.

The next day. the four us meet at the building's practice room, we're waiting for our dance trainer to come and train us in dancing. 'Finally I'm here~~~' A male figure came in 'Neo!' He shouted out and pointed at us. I look at him and I can't believe who is it.

Mi: HyunSeong??? You're here too???

HS: I did went for an audition.... Youngmin you're here too???

Ym: HyunSeong!!! I didn't expect you'll be here.

HS: Same! Lets try our best.

'Ok everyone. Time for dance training.' Our dance trainer finally arrives.  After 2 hours of dance training.... 'Sorry I'm late.' Another male entered the practice room, I look at his face and start to squint.

Ym: Dong hyun hyung nim! How come you're here too?

Dh: I'm a trainee too. Wae?

(end of flashback)

The six of us went to the backstage's room. 'Moya! Why didn't place my costume properly?' I could hear our sunbae Soyu shouting at her coordi for misplacing the constume. 'Mian! Mian!' The coordi apologised as Soyu sunbae keeps scolding and mocking her.

Dong hyun's POV

Dh: Aigoo... can some tell her to quiet down? I'm so tired of hearing her yelling over a freakin costume.

Jm: Same goes for you. Do you like it if your mum misplace you shirt which you planned to wear?

Dh: For your info. I've got no mum. Seriously.... Can't she just wear that constume instead?

I lay my head on the sofa and tried to take a short nap. All of sudden, *crash* 'Ya! Are you crazy???' I opened my eyes and saw Soyu's coordi holding a scissors. Me and the members quickly stood up. The six of could see a broken vase on the floor beside Soyu.

'I can't do it! I can't do it anymore! What's so great of you becoming a celebrity? You end up making us feel bad for over small mistakes!'

Dh: Hey please calm down. Don't get yourself hurt!

'You! You're all the same! I hate every celebrities! Especailly every one of you. I came here to earn money to support omma and appa. Now you guys want to destroy me?

Dh: Soyu.....

Sy: I didn't mean it! I didn't know.

'I'll make you regret for being celebrities. I'll haunt you guys after my death!' As she was about to slash her wrist with the pair of scissors. I quickly grab the scissors, she immediately burst into tears.

Dh: Youngmin, Kwangmin. Bring her to the lounge, from now on she'll be our coordi. Noona, please switch to Soyu.

Ym: Ne hyung nim.

Changjo's POV

'What do guys think you're doing!'

'Jinhyuk! Please help me!'

'All of you get away from her!' I ran as fast as I could to the filming set and pointed out my fist on one the stunt man 'Cut! *clap* *clap* good job everyone. Stunt woman, you were great out there. Sulli you're up next in 30 minutes.' I walked out of the filming set and went to the back room and sat on the chair. 'You're here?' I could see Sulli and she sat with me.

Ch: You seem cheerful. What are you trying to do? Hoping I'll open up?

Su: What is your problem? I was greeting you.

Ch: Well, I don't need your greeting. By the way, you're blocking the tv.

She frown and stomped out, I grinned and focus on the tv. As I was waiting for a performance, I start to hear the mc was mentioning the name 'Boyfriend'. A new band? I waited for the band to perform 'Changjo shi, the filming set is ready.' I nodded and left for the filming set.

Youngmin's POV

'Do wanna be my girlfriend? Oh~~~~ Nan neoui Boyfriend, Neon neoui Girlfriend~~~' The six of us start performing our debut song 'boyfriend'. After the performance, we went backstage 'Good job everyone!' We said and bowed and went to our changing room. So hyun was already at there waiting for us.

Sh: How is work today?

Ym: It was great, it was our second performance.

Sh: I see that's great.

Mi: Youngmin? Are you returning to the dorm with us?

Ym: I'll catch up with you guys later.

I held So hyun's hand and left the building with her. So hyun and I have been dating for about a month now, I confessed to her and so did she. We went to the cafe where I used to work.

Hg: Annyeong Youngmin oppa. Oh So hyun unnie you're here.

Sh: Annyeong Hyang gi. How have you been?

Hg: I'm doing really well. What would you two like to order?

Ym: We would like something sweet. For the two of us please.

Hg: Right away.

Kwangmin's POV

'We're here!' Jeongmin hyung shouted excitedly as he ran into our dorm. I put away my shoes at the door and went to the kitchen to get some water for myself. I sat at the table while focusing on my smartphone.

(flashback)

Kw: Hyung! Your coffee is her......

I could see hyung giving a necklace to So hyun. For the moment, I couldn't express how I feel, I just stayed silent and look at the moment they had. 'Oh Kwangmin you're here?' Hyung said as he came and pat my shoulder.

(end of flasback)

Jm: Ya. What are you doing?

Kw: Ani. Just looking at my facebook.

Jm: Tell me. Something is wrong.

Kw: I am just fine hyung. Just give me some time alone.

No one's POV

While their table is served. Changjo was outside cafe in his car looking at the two of them 'Young master, shall we go?' He nodded and the driver drove te car. *Beep* * Beep* Youngmin's phone starts to virbrate.

Sh: Who is it?

Ym: Its manager hyung. He was talking about tomorrow's schedule.

Sh: I see.

Changjo had arrived home, he opened the door and slammed it behind him. 'You're home' He could see Jungah at the living room having her wine. He ignored her and left for his room. He there himself in bed and let out a sigh of relieve, he check his phone saw a notification of his daily kpop update.

As he was scrolling down, he sees a title 'Boyfriends debut track has killed the charts!' As soon as he saw the picture of the group, his eyes widdened.

The next morning.....

*Beep* *beep* The seoul traffic is very busy in the morning. The boyfriend members were in their car on their way to their next schedule location.

Mi: The traffic seems bad. Ottoke?

The members ignored Minwoo and continued on listening to their MP3 players. Both Youngmin and Kwangmin were asleep in the same position. It took 2 hours for them to arrive at their schedule location. 'Welcome! Please change into your costume and get your hair done.'

Jm: Noona. Help me with mic.

Ym: Kwangmin. You're wearing your mic wrongly.

Kw: Hyung I can do it myself. Please.

'Ok! Ready? Boyfriend next on stage. Go go go!' The boys ran up to the stage and to their performance. 'Do you wanna be my girlfriend? Oh~~'

The twins mother was in the living room wathing the live performance. Changjo got out his room in his school uniform, Jungah didn't notice him coming towards the living room, he took a quick look on the tv screen and he could see Youngmin and Kwangmin on stage. He didn't make a word and left quietly.

Changjo's POV

So those two have became idols? Great.... 'Oppa! You're here!' the school gate is really packed with my fans ever since my drama debut. Now I need to have 4 bodyguards to help me get into the school. When I arrived at my class, my classmates start to stare at me, 'Its Chanjo!' All of them start crowding around me.

A few moment's later, So hyun came walking into the classroom, she looked at me and rolled her eyes. She approach to her table and sat on her chair. I came into the class, dragged a chair to her table and sat on it.

Ch: Hey. Have you seen my drama?

Sh: Oh Mr Actor. Sorry but no.

Ch: Seriously? It was great hit!

Sh: Do I look like I care?

She took her books out and start reading it. She's acting like she hates me, but the fact she doesn't hate me. She's just trying to prevent me from getting hurt.

(flashback)

Er: Who do you think you are! Trying to extort from my son?

I could see appa throwing fit on her, he threw a pile of paper right at her. 'Appa! Please! So hyun is not this type of person. You're wrong!' I ran up to him to try and stop him. I took So hyun hand and left his office.

Ch: Mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe.

Sh: Changjo, its over between us.

Ch: Aniya! You didn't do anything wrong. Why did you have to end our realitonship?

Sh: Its not about that! We're just from two different world. You have yours and I have mine.

She shook my hand off and walk away 'So hyun! you'll regret it!'

(end of flashback)

HyunSeong's POV

'Let go!' I heard a loud voice from Youngmin. The voice was coming from the backroom..................