Chapter 59- Not letting off

Blood brothers

=====Chapter 59=====

Kwangmin's POV

Its really a nice morning... too bad hyung and Changjo were called up by the company for some issue. Only me and Charles are at home. Charles was making cottage pie, a western dessert which he eats in his country. He would like me to try it as it is his first time making it after for so long.

Kw: *Munch* *Munch* Maa!!!

Cs: Jinjja? I thought I couldn't get the recipe right.

Kw: Omma!

Ju: Jeonhachim Kwangmin.

Oh no... I forgot that Charles is still the house servant even if he's our half brother but Changjo and omma didn't know. I can't believe I invited him to sit at the dining table with me. 'Mrs Jo! Mianhe!' Charles immediately got up and apologise.

Kw: Aniya! He didn't sit on his own. I commanded him to do so omma.

Ju: Kwenchana. Changjo is not here.

Kw: Does servant's rule has got something to do with Changjo?

Ju: Of course. Eric raised him to be a spoilt prince so be careful with him when he's around.

Cs: I get it. Kamsahamnida.

Ju: By the way Charles. I need your help.

 

Charles's POV

Ju: Starting on. You'll be following the twins back to their dorm when they return.

Cs: Wae?

Ju: I fear that my children will be not safe later.

Cs: Your wish is my command.

Ju: As a payment. I would give anything you ask for.

Cs: Really anything?

The next two days......

'Let go!!!!' I'm trying my best to get Richard to school but he is not letting of the bed frame. 'Stop making my life worst. Pabo!!!' *Whack* Since Mrs Jo want to grant me a wish, I could at least let them go to school

'Is school going to be interesting in Korea?' Mason says as I help im tying up his shoelace. 'Who knows. Do make new friend alright?' Once everything is all set, Richard, Ji Yoon and Mason left the house.

Ju: Have they left?

Cs: Ne.

Ju: You could have let me drive them to school. Their still kids.

Cs: Aniya. You've helped us alot by letting them finish school. We don't need anything more.

Ju: But I already thought of them as my kids.

 

No one's POV

Changjo slammed an envolope that contains full of his photos. Sulli sees the picture and was shocked by what she sees.

Su: Where did you get all this pictures?

Ch: Its doesn't matter where I get it. You were totally out of control.

Su: Ne. Because you were lying to me the whole time

Ch: I didn't lie. I just don't want you to be worried.

Su: Why are you so mad?!! I was just only checking out.

'But you did it the wrong way!!!' Changjo shouted and pant heavily.... His chess start to hurt. *Pant* My heart, ani. My omma heart, I don't want to hurt or break it any more. Its over between us.

Meanwhile...

Youngmin is at the company's office doing some paperwork *Knock* *Knock* 'Come in' The secretary came to his office and brought in a huge paper.

Ym: What is this?

'This were the sales record for the month before. Would you like to take a look at it?

Ym: Sure. I will do it soon. Kumawo.

As soon as the secretary left, the telephone on his table rang. 'Yoboseyo? Mwo? Arraso....' Youngmin immediately close his laptop and left his office to the secretary room.

Ym: Secretary. Please get a ticket for me to the US immediately.

'Ne. Chairman.' The secretary nodded and start searching for a ticket to America immediately.

 

Youngmin's POV

I immediately took a plane to the states, I heard from one of my private investigator that Ha Young was living there so I decide to find out if its true. It will be a long flight for now...

'Welcome to America. The time now is 10am and the weather today is cloudy.' I got off the plane and went to get my passport chopped.

'Excuse me. To this place please.' I gave a slip of paper to a taxi driver and he drove me to the address that was on the paper. I arrived at a high rise residence, I took the elevator and went to the 11th floor.

*Knock* *Knock* 'Ha Young. Ha Young.' The door opened and I couldn't believe my own eyes. Ha Young is right infront of me. 'Ha Young you've been here the whole time?' I grab her hand.

Ha: Let go Youngmin.

Ym: I'm not letting go until you tell me the real reason.

Ha: Look. I don't like you alright? Please stop tormenting me!

Ym: I know you don't want to say it. But you were forced.

Ha: Just get out of here. *Slam door*

Ym: Ha Young! If you're going to do this to me. I will hate you forever!

 

Kwangmin's POV

Where exactly did Youngmin hyung went? He didn't return home last night or even called us up. I was at the mansion's fencing room while practising my fencing with a dummy.

Cs: Kwangmin hyung. You have a guest.

Kw: Nugu?

Cs: Someone by the name of Jeongmin.

Kw: Tell him to come here.

Charles nodded and left for a moment to get Jeongmin hyung. Its been awhile since I saw him. The last time was went he moved out of the dorm. 'Kwangmin hyung. He's here.' I put down my fencing sword and removed my fencing helmet.

Kw: Hyung. Its been a while. How have you been?

Jm: I'm well. I'm planning to return to dorm soon.

Kw: Since you're here. Lets have duel.

Jm: Sure.

 

No one's POV

Jeongmin had a duel with Kwangmin. Kwangmin was able to avoid Jeongmin's attack despite how fast he strikes, Kwangmin managed to strike Jeongmin within a split second.

Jm: Your level of fencing have overpowered me lately.

Kw: You really think so?

*Door opened* 'Kwangmin hyung! This is an emergency! Youngmin hyung is America now! ' Kwangmin immediately threw his fencing sword away and removed his fencing helmet. He immediately left the fencing room. Jeongmin went to follow him.

Jm: Kwangmin. Is there anything I could do to help?

Kw: Tell my omma that I had went camping and won't be home for a few days.

Jm: Ne.

When Kwangmin took a plane and arrived in America, he immediately went to the club that Youngmin has been visiting for the pass few days to look for him. 'Hyung!' He could see Youngmin sleeping at the drink counter.

Kw: Hyung! Ileona!

Ym: One... more... glass....

Kw: Its not the time for you to have the next round. Get up!

Kwangmin carried Youngmin out of the club and checked him into the hotel for them to stay for night. 'Kwangmin.... Why are you here?' Youngmin said in a drunk tone as Kwangmin throws him in bed. 'Stay here hyung' Kwangmin left the hotel room while Youngmin falls asleep.

 

 

Kwangmin's POV

I went to the apartment where Ha Young stays at. *Knock* *Knock* 'Ha Young, its me Kwangmin. Please open up.' She opens the door and allowed me to go in. 'I'll get to you some tea....' She said with her pale looking face. She returns back with a cup of tea and place it on the table.

Ha: Your hyung came for a visit awhile ago.

Kw: Do you know that what he went through this whole time, our appa died and he's taking all the blame while no one there beside him.

Ha: I know.

Kw: No you never know. All you did was to listen to your appa.

Ha: Chaebal Kwangmin. I want to see Youngmin for the last time before I officially say goodbye to him. *Cries* I really miss him.

Meanwhile...

'What exactly happened here?' Changjo asked Charles as he see the twins room were empty 'Hee...hee... they probably went camping or something.

Ch: Stop acting casual infront of me. Arraso?

Cs: Ne....

Ch: Stop staring and get back to work.

Changjo walks away while rolling his eyes and slammed close his bedroom door. 'What a petty. Did he just got his period or something?' *Sight* Charles left for the kitchen.

 

Kwangmin's POV

'Hyung I'm back.' I said as I enter the hotel room. Hyung is already asleep in his bed, Took out my phone and send a text to Charles.

'Charles, how are things doing at home?'

 -Kwangmin

'Everything were fine but Changjo seems surprised that you both left without a notice'

-Charles

'Keep it that way. I found hyung, would probably be back in a few days'

-Kwangmin

'Arraso'

-Charles.

 

Youngmin's POV

I opened my eyes and noticed I am in a really really dark room. Suddenly, I could see a light ran past me. I turned around and saw Ha Young.

'Ha Young!' I tried to get to her but she dissapears efore my very eyes 'Its useless.' I heard my own voice talking to me, I turned to my right and saw a similar me.

Ym: What do you mean its useless?

Ym: Don't you know? Ha Young don't love you.

Ym: Enough. Stop pretending to be me. Its all lies.

Ym: if I'm lying. Why would I be here?

Ym: Who exactly are you?

Ym: I'm your inner self. You must never deny your fate.

Ym: Aniya. Aniya. ANIYA!!!!

I immediately woke up and realise it was a dream. 'Hyung! Neo Kwenchana?' I could see Kwangmin beside me. I was relieved that it was a dream but a part of me feels like its real.

Ym: Where am I?

Kw: In a hotel at California. You were going crazy so I decided to come and pick you up.

Ym: I see.

Kw: What exactly happened?

Ym: Nothing much I only got rejected by Ha Young. I didn't expect that she's so mean.

Kw: She isn't mean. She's only confused.

 

No one's POV

Ym: What do you mean? She shut the door on me!

Kw: You were to rash.... and.... and....

Ym: And what?

Kw: Nevermind. Anyway, she's willing to go out with you for the last time.

Ym: Jeongmal?

Kwangmin gave him a piece of card which read '7pm tonight at Florence Villa.' Youngmin immediately smile, he can't believe it. Kwangmin rolled his eyes despite his hyung's amusement as he knew it is the last date that Youngmin could ever get.

Kw: Hyung neo jinjja.....

Ym: Its my last date. Hyung to be.... ahhhh!!!!

'Time to get your attire.' Kwangmin grab the collar on Youngmin's shirt and the both of them left the hotel room.

 

Meanwhile....

Changjo brought Charles to the office as Youngmin or Kwangmin had not returned to finish the office work needed in the company. 'Oh my goodness, the vice chairman is here!!!' Some staffs were excited as soon as they see Changjo walking into the office.

'Who is that handsome man he brought?'

'Molla...'

'Looks like he's a butler.'

'Mwo? A western butler?'

The female staffs were chattering and they didn't realise that Changjo and Charles were behind them, as they turned back, they face the merciless, ruthless vice chairman they will ever know.

'Ladies, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is you will still stay in the company, bad news is you will be cut 10 000 won every second I heard from your chattering.' The female staffs just frowned and get back to work. 'Come on.' Changjo signalled Charles to follow him.

Ch: SInce both hyung had went other place. I had to finish the work, I need you to aid me incase I need anything.

Cs: Is there anything I need to help with?

Ch: For now you can just sit at the couch over there and when I need something, I'll call you.

Cs: Ne.

 

Kwangmin's POV

Since its hyung's last date. I decided to help him out for his last date by bringing him out for some shopping. Hyung had picked out a cool outfit for himself and I picked out a nice cap.

Kw: It seems like you're ready for the last date.

Ym: Ne.

Kw: Good luck hyung. I'll be going to airport to get So hyun.

Ym: See you.

I left the mall and make my way to the airport by bus. Since we've finished our examination, I thought that asking So hyun out here would be fun. 'Thank you sir.' I got off the bus and went to the airport arrival gate.

While waiting, I saw a korean tourist came towards me 'Boyfriend Kwangmin?' One of the girl said, I smiled and she took out her phone. 'Lets take a picture.' I pose in the picture for that girl and she took it.

'Kwangmin!' I heard So hyun's voice, I turned to look for her and she aproaches me while pulling her luggage. 'Hey sweetheart, good to see you.' I gave a cuddle and a pat on her head.

Sh: Where is Youngmin?

Kw: Hyung has got something on. Lets get you to the hotel and take a break from a long flight.

Sh: Ne.

I brought So hyun to the same hotel me and hyung stayed the night before and checked her into another room. 'So hyun ah. Go rest for a while and we'll leave at 7pm. I will be in the next room.'

 

Jungah's POV

I was at the couch drinking my wine and I received a call from Charles. I slide the answer button 'Yoboseyo?' I put my glass down.

Cs: 'Mrs Changjo. Have my siblings return from school?'

Ju: 'Oh. Ne. Their helping out the maids.'

Cs: 'I see. Kamsahamnida.'

After hanging up the phone call, a heard a sound coming behind my couch, I look back and didn't see anything but when I stood up 'Ahhhhhhhh!!!!' I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

Author's message:

This chapter was supposed to be up a week before but the author have to be overseas for few weeks due to her grandmother's passing. I'll be taking over her aff for the time being. Glad to work with you viewers. <3 author's cousin