Chapter 6- Youngmin's trouble

Blood brothers

                                                                  ~~**~~Chapter 6~~**~~                                                                     

Kwangmin's POV

J:'Believe or not. I saw Yongguk and Zelo hit you in the head and dragged you away!'

K:'Mwo?'

J:'Where are you now?'

K:'I am in the hospital visiting a friend.'

J:'Ottoke? I am afraid Himchan and the gang is going to do something bad to him.'

K:'I will give a call to Himchan. Hyung just relax.'

J:'Ne.'

Its weird. How can I be dragged away even if I am outside school? I could it be my doppleganger? So hyun said she saw me ignoring her while she is in trouble. There is no doubt my dobbleganger exist. I quickly ran out of the ward and dialed. My driver's number.

'Mr Park. Could please meet me at the Seoul National University Hospital?'

'Ne. Young master.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

I was slipping in and out of conciousness, they dragged me towards a car and pushed me in, the immediately drove off. I managed to get my mind clear, I looked around and I see one of the 2 guys was sitting opposite me, pointing a knife at me.

Y: Who are you?

Z: Are you tired of living? I've got no time to talk to you about this. Himchan hyung is really frustrated right now.

Y: Who? Himchan? I don't know him.

Z: Say another word your life will be gone soon.

Y: Arraso.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

(flashback)

Back then me and Jeongming hyung was part of Himchan's hyung gang, Himchan was the leader. He commands everyone to make others life miserable. Like destroying street food stall, wrecking the market, selling drugs illegally and illegal loan.

At that time, I was still a minor, I couldn't do those things so I was always in his quaters witnessing him beating up s for causing mistakes. Soon, as time goes by, I was allowed to join the gang to start a mischief. Jeongmin hyung and me were placed in the same group. Our mission is to wreck a debtors restaurant for not paying the debt.

Its was quite late at night Daehhyun hyung, me and Jeongmin were outside at the door step waiting to strike. The 3 of use put on our mask. Daehyun hyung counted to 3 and broke down the door in an instant. When the door opens up, we saw Ahjummah and Ajusshi at the doorstep.

D: Ahjummah, Ahjusshi. Where are the money?

A: We just barely got here. Please give us some time.

D: Stop kidding me!

I could see Daehyun hyung kicking off the chairs and flipping the tables. Jeongmin hyung start doing the same thing and I stood there and froze not knwing what to do. The ahjummah went on her knees and grab onto Daehyun hyung's leg.

A: Chaebal! I don't have the money now. give us some time I am begging you.

D: Shut up! Let go of me you stinking old lady!

He took a chair nearby him and tried to hit the lady. Fortunately Jeongmin hyung was there to defend. Oh no....he's dead.

K: Jeongming hyung! Are you crazy? Do you want to die?

Few hours later.....

J: I am sor... ah!

This time Jeongmin hyung getting beaten up by Himchan hyung. He kicked and punch Jeongmin hyung as if he was a punching bag he can throw his anger on. That moment, Jeongmin hyung tears gave me a wake up call. What come in my mind was."Is that what I want to do in the future?"

H: Take him away.

K: Ne. Hyung kwenchana?

I helped Jeongmin hyung up and brought him to the park. We sat down, I layed Jeongmin hyung on the bench so that he could rest. I looked athe sky and stared at it for a moment.

K: Hyung.... Do you want to leave?

J: ......mo...lla.....

K: We get out of here one day.

(end of flashback)

It was raining, I was waiting in the car for outside school for Jeongmin hyung, its about 9.15pm, class finishes at 9.30. After a good 15 minutes wait. I saw Jeongmin running out of the school rushing into the backseat with me.

J: Sorry to keep you waiting.

K: Kwenchana.

J: Seriously. What does Himchan hyung wants? We moved to different school but stil he could find us.

K: We will talk about that later. For now we have to save that innocent person.

J: Ne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

(flashback)

A few hours ago I was brought into an empty house. there were about 3 guys in the house one of them was a guy that whom I think must be a leader. First thing I get was a puch that was even more ridiculous than a greeting.

H: Oh Min Kwang you're here. You now how long we've been looking for you?

That guy grab my head and start hitting my head against the wall like nuts. He start slapping me and even kicked my stomach. His friends start joining and beat the hell out of me.

(end of flashback)

Y: Ahhh!!! Apeun! Let go my hair chaebal! Chaebal!!! Ah!!

H: I am giving you another chance. admit that you're Min Kwang (A fake idendity used by Kwangmin while he was in the gang)

Y: How many times do I have to tell you I am not Min Kwang! Ah paeun!

H: Your face and feature are all the same, stop trying to lie!

He took a picture that was placed on the table, I couldn't believe what I saw. The person in the picture looks totally the same as me. Could it be Kwangmin? He is still alive? I wonder why is he in bad company, maybe I should pretend that I was him.

Y: Mian. I think I have lost my memory. What have happened to me?

H: Finally you have admit your mistake. I just gotta say the true you committed suicide by jumping off a cliff while trying to escape. Don't ever think of escaping from here. Arraso?

Y: My apology. Perhaps I don't remember any of that.

Kwangmin what have you done? Why would you want to join such a gang? Hyung is really upset and dissapointed in you. Wae? That man took a bag and threw it to me.

Y: What is this?

H: Its medicine. Get treated and return as soon as your wounds are healed. You can go now.

Y: Kumawo.

I bowed and took the bag of medicine that was given to me and left. When I was on my way out, one of the guys threw something to me that was on his hand, i quickly catch it, it turns out to me my handphone. I opened check the call history if there any miss call.

Mistress Kim (160)

Oh my goodness. I better start calling her now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

I was in the car with Jeongmin hyung outside Himchan hyung's house. I was thinking of going in or not, I am really confused with these to choices.

J: What are doing? Hurry up and get in!

K: Shiro. I don't want to get beaten up. Wait a minute.

"You're my lady! You're my lady!" its my noona calling me.

K:'Yoboseyo?'

C:'Ya! ****! Where is the **** are you?

K:'Hey you wicked **** what the hell do you ****ing want? Can you speak properly with the ****** mouth of yours?

C:'Appa needs to get home now! Stop wasting your****time around outside!'

She hung up.....sheesh.... What kind of sister I have. I guess I can't save that person today... Maybe I gotta go back home.

K: Hyung. I think I won't be doing it today. Gotta rush home.

J: But.

K: Trust me he won't die. He is a man.

J: Arraso.

The driver end giving a U turn and drove me and Jeongmin hyung home. Seriously, I hope that guy is alright.  sure he won't die over small injuries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

Y: I am home! Mistress Kim? Anybody home? Hello?

Suddenly, I heard the door open and Mrs Kim was walking out of her room. Her face doesn't seem to be in a good mood. Ottokaji? How am I going to explain to her that I got kidnapped by a wild gang. I look down and step back and look at her angry again.

Y: Miss....

K: Hurry up and come to my room right now. Pali!

Y: I...I can ex.....

K: Pali!

                                                                  ~~**~~Chapter 6 end~~**~~                                                           

                                                                        Added Characters                                                                      

Himchan of BAP