Chapter 36- Obsessed

Blood brothers

Kwangmin's POV

(Flashback)

A few days ago....

Kw: Just what exactly do you want from me?

Ha: Na? I just want

Kw: You.... since when you could speak?

Ha: That doesn't matter, all I wanted is to be with you...Kwangmin.

She tip toed and peck my lips, I pushed her away. 'Neon jinjja!! Get out of here now! I don't want to see you again!' I wiped my mouth glared at her angrily, she smirked and left my room.

(end of flashack)

*You've got a message* I slide my phone screen, it is from Youngmin hyung 'Kwangmin, mind calling me for moment?' I pressed the call button.

Ym: 'Yoboseyo?'

Kw: 'Hyung, where are you?'

Ym: 'I am on my way back to the dorm.'

Kw: 'I'll be waiting.'

Ym: 'Arraso... annyeong.'

Youngmin's POV

Thanks to omma's bribe to the company, the company had decided to deny everything that happened and claimed that the wedding was just a rumor. Now I'm able return back to my dorm and join the members, Most importantly... me and Kwangmin are no longer in a fight, we're closer than before.

Ym: I'm back!

Kw: Hyung you're back! Did you get something delicious.

Ym: Sure did. We're gonna have dubokki.

Kw: Kumawo hyung!

I placed the pack of dubboki on the table and opened the container. Kwangmin took a bite and ate deliciously. All of a sudden, he's phone vibrate, he slide his phone screen. I can see he's having a puzzled expression.

Ym: What's the matter Kwangmin?

Kw: Mian hyung. I need to go.

Ym: Wait you haven finish....

Before I could finish my words he had already left the dorm. Nevermind, I will eat some and left his share until he comes back.

No one's POV

Kwangmin arrived at the dorm's lobby and he sees Ha Young seating at the visitors couch 'You're here?' She smiled happily and hugged Kwangmin 'Get off me!' he pushed her away to break the hug.

Kw: What do you think you're doing here?

Ha: I've come to see how is my boyfriend doing.

Kw: No one is your boyfriend!

Mean while, Jungah and Dong Ra were at the hospital waiting anxiously outside Changjo's ward. The doctor came out and shook his head 'He's running out of time.' Jungah immediately cried.

Youngmin's POV

Its been an hour and Kwangmin have not returned yet. Should I go downstairs to see what he's been up to? Well.... just to see if he's ok. I left the dorm and took the lift to the lobby.

When I got out of the lift, I could see Kwangmin on the visitors couch hugging his knees, he seemed very troubled 'Kwangmin ah.' I patted he shoulder he turn his head away.

Kw: Hyung.... I'm scared....

Ym: Tell me about it later. Lets get back to the dorm.

I helped him up and took the lift back to our dorm's level. I brought him to his room and we sat to talk about what problem he's facing lately, he told me every single incident he had with the girl named Ha Young, he's seems extremly trouble because Ha Young is trying to force herself into a relationship with him.

Ym: What were the last words she said before she left our apartment building?

Kw: She only said she will come again to look for me. I'm so done, I don't even want to see her.

Ym: I tell you what. I don't really know about her, the next she comes you'll be me and I'll be you is that fine?

Kw: Ne hyung! Speaking of that.... where is So Hyun?

Ym: We've ended our relationship last night.

Kw: Mwo?

The night before....

Youngmin came running towards So hyun's home, So hyun was outside her home crossing her arms in anger, she still believed that Youngmin was married that other day.

Ym: So hyun....

SH: I'm returning everything you've given me.

She placed 2 gigantic box right infront of him and goes back into the house slamming the door behind her, Youngmin was speechless and took the boxes with him to his foster home.

Jungah's POV

Me and Dong Ra had arrived home, as soon as I entered the home, I approached to Eric's office he will always be every afternoon. 'So about the investment, it will be done by next week.... He was on the phone so I sat beside infront of him till he finished his phone call.

Er: 'I'm afraid I have to call you later. Goodbye.'

Ju: You're done?

Er:  Where have you been. Darling.

Ju: What have you been doing?

I threw a file report on the table which I've received from the doctor, he was confused to he opened the report  and reads the document in disbelieve.

Er: How exactly this happen?

Ju: Tell me! What have you done!

Er: I didn't expect it will turn out to be this way.

Ju: I can't believe a person like you ever exist.

Minwoo's POV

I was on my way back home to see Jiyul and both my adoptive parents, its been a while since I've contacted them, i hope their doing fine somehow. *Knock* *Knock* The door opens, it was Jiyul infront of me.

Ji: Oppa! You're finally back!

N: Minwoo ah! You're back!

The 3 of us sat at our living room couch and had talk about how is it since I've became a celebrity and such. Soon, it was tea time, appa was on and overseas trip so he wouldn't be joining us for now. We were all sitted on the dining table and one of the maid came with a jug of tea.

'Kamsahamnida!' I look up at the maid and I noticed she seems someone familiar she look at me in surprise, its like she knew me too.

Ji: Oppa oppa!! Are you staying for the night?

Mi: Mianhe Jiyul oppa....

Ji: Chaebal.....

Mi: I'll talk to manager hyung first ok?

Ji: Ne....

N: Jiyul have missed you so bad, maybe if you could ask you manager. I'm sure he will allow it.

Mi: Its not that omma. I'm just only afraid that man will come after me again...

N: What makes you think so?

Mi: Last night, I had a vision, he was dragging me off stage while I was performing in a concert.

N: My goodness! Have you told your manager about it?

Mi: Ani. I will keep it to myself first, until when its needed, I'll tell him.

Changjo's POV

Ga: Changjo ah. Changjo ah.

Ch: Omma? When did you came?

Ga: Just a moment ago.

Ch: Omma! I really missed you so much! Why have you left me for this few months?

Ju: Changjo? Changjo?

My eye vision starts to blurr, as soon as I had my clear vision, I could see ahjummah facing me at my bedside. Where am I? I was sure was with omma, could that be a dream?

Ch: How long have been asleep?

Ju: For 2 weeks Changjo. For 2 weeks.

Ch: Is there anyone here before you came.

Ju: Aniyo. Wae?

I shook my head and realised it was a dream, I opened my eyes and all could see was tubes everywhere on me, I could hear a crying sound, it sounded like ahjummah.

Youngmin's POV

Ym: So how do I look?

Kw: Well... totally the same.

Kwangmin had been briefing me on how to fit into his role in order to go out on a date with the girl whom he claims "Obsessed" with him. I got my outfit worn and left the dorm to meet that girl at the lobby.

As soon as I got out of the elevator, I noticed the girl was sitting at the lobby couch, she seemed like any other normal girl. I came forward to her and smiled which I'm not supposed to.

Ha: Why are you acting weird today?

Ym: I was? Ehehe....

Ottokaji???? What Kwangmin had thought me was all gone. I'm not suppose to smile or lough, Kwangmin is suppose to be anxious and angry about her. Nevermind, I'll have to continue from what I start.

Ym: So... where are going to today?

Ha: To Lotte world.

Ym: Mwo? Andue!

Ha: Wae?

Ym: There are fans... everywhere...

Ha: What are you talking about? Electric fans?

Ym: Don't you know? I'm a celebrity, I can't go into a random mall.

Ha: If you are, then put on freaking disguise.

Ym: I don't think we could go to a mall today.......

Ha: Fine!  We'll head to my home.

We got out to the exit and a car was there waiting for us. I opened the door and went in, while goes in true the other one. As soon as the car drove off, there was a total awkward silence in the car.

Ym: Where is your home?

Ha: We'll be there soon.

Kwangmin's POV

Damn!  I was at the second level to see hyungs progress. And the result is.....damned.... he screwed up, I just hope he could finish everything smoothly.

Mi: Ya.....

Kw: Shhhhh.....

Mi: Ya......

Kw: Mwoya!

I turned behind noticed Minwoo was holding his a cup of ice cream smiling at me. I took one of it and eat while going back to the dorm. When I arrived, a mail was sent to me at my door step, it was read 'To Lee Kwangmin, my dongsaeng.' Noona?

No one's POV

Both Youngmin and Ha Young arrived at her home. Firs thing that greet Youngmin as he stepped out of the car was an angry old man bashing him without letting him to say a single word.

Ha: Appa! Appa! Stop! He's my friend.

With Ha Young's plead that old man stopped and let go of his collar 'Sorry, I thought you were some.... Stalker.' Youngmin just froze infront of Ha Young's appa until ice pack hit his head. 'Ow!' He collapsed,  Ha Young look at her dad with disbelieve and helped Youngmin up.

Moments later.....

Ym: I can't believe your dad. Ow!!!

Ha: Hold still.

Ym: Are you sure he's your appa? I can't believe he's so violent.

Ha: You're not the only one....

Ym: Speaking of that.... previously why did you said I was your friend. You could have told him that I'm your boyfriend.

Ha: Aniya. I just want to be free from his grip. Ever since I was adopted into this family, I've got no freedom. Appa is just so!!!.......

Ym: Relax.....I know how you feel.

Ha: You do? Why are you so different from Kwangmin?

Ym: Wait! You knew I wasn't Kwangmin? That's impossible.

Ha: I can tell that you've actually stuttered at the first conversation. Would you mind keeping it a secret from him?

Ym: Wae?

Ha: I just want to play a prank on him.

Ym: ......fine.....

Ha: Oh no! Here comes appa.

As Ha Young's appa enters the room, he look right straight into both Youngmin and Ha Young's eyes. The both of them froze awkwardly 'Ahjusshi. Kwenchanayo. Ha Young is just helping out.' Youngmin grinned as he looks at Ha Young's appa.

Ha Young's appa just frown and left the room, both Youngmin and Ha Young sigh for relieve, Youngmin took out his phone and saw a message notified by Kwangmin. 'Hyung how was it?' Youngmin grinned and replied 'Not good. She's just so crazy about you.'