Chapter 38- Not over yet.

Blood brothers

Youngmin's POV

'Minwoo! Minwoo! Minwoo!!!' All of us were trying to call out if Minwoo could respond to us but he was totally unconcious all the way till he was brought to the emergency room. The four of us waited outside for his news while our leader arrive running towards us.

Jm: Donghyun hyung!

Dh: How is Minwoo?

Jm: He's in the emergency room. Doctors are trying to diagnose his problem.

Dh: How did this even happen?

Ym: It happened too quick, there was just student for school who took puictures of him the bath room and posted in on the netizen web page.

Dh: Have you report this to the police?

HS: Manager is working on it now.

Soon the doctor came out with Minwoo's stretcher, I immediately approached the doctor and look at Minwoo. He looks like he's in a state of shock but he's already concscious 'He was just having a little shock. That's all.' I nodded and Minwoo was immediately sent to the ward, other members approached to see Minwoo.

HS: Minwoo neo kwenchana?

Minwoo didn't respond and just stared at a white blank space on top of us. It could be the reaction of the shock but I hope he gets well soon. He was brought to his ward immediately while our members followed.

No one's POV

While the boys were on their way to Minwoo's ward. By incidence, Changjo was brought out of the operating room still with his oxygen mask on. The boys went pass Changjo who is lying in his bed and Kwangmin look at him. He immediately stop as felt he saw someone familiar.

Ym: Kwangmin ah. Aren't you coming?

Kw: Oh! Ne!

Kwangmin ran to catch up with them. Suddenly, Jungah appeared and was on her way to Changjo's ward. So far, the twin had no idea their omma is at the same hospital.

Mean while...

'I tell you to lure him here, not make him faint!'

'I'm sorry sir! It was a mistake. I thought he could be blackmailed so he could be lured.'

'I'm giving you another chance!. Go now and finish your job.'

While the boys were in the ward. Youngmin and Kwangmin were out to get something for themselves, the happened to bump into their mum on their way, she dropped her bag and the boys start helping her.

Ym: Mian.

Ju: Kwenchana.... oh ....

Kw: Omma?

Ym: What are you doing here omma?

Ju: ...... erm... omma just had cold. Please go on and continue your work.

Kw: We don't have a shedule today omma.

Ju: Then go for some fresh air. See ya!

The twin were suspicious over their mother as she left. The both of them look at each other in surprise 'Follow?' Kwangmin asked and Youngmin nodded. The both of them start to follow her silently.

Kwangmin's POV

Both me and hyung followed her all the way to vip ward. The nurse stopped us on the way not letting us in 'Are you anyone's visitor here.?'

Ym: Ne. That lady is our omma.

The nurse allowed us in and we followed walked all the way to the end of the door way and we could see omma in a ward. I look properly at the patient and realise he's the person I saw earlier on, I look at the door for his name 'Jo Changjo?' The both us were surprised and we both looked at each other.

Ym: Why is he even here?

Kw: Molla. I remembered he wasn't in school for a long time.

Ym: Why is omma caring him? didn't she hate him?

Soon omma came out of the ward and we confront her 'Omma!' She jumped in shock as she saw the both of us. 'You guys have discovered.....' she sayed in a low tone.

Jeongmin's POV

The three of us me, HyunSeong and Donghyun hyung nim left Minwoo's ward and went to the nearby vip room to get a light to take a break as Minwoo has fall asleep. While we were seated, I could feel the aircondition in the was really freezing.

Jm: Its kind of cold. Don't you think?

Dh: There should be setter here.

Jm: Kwenchana... I'm getting sleepy.

HS: Same here. Lets get to sleep!

Youngmin's POV

Ym: Jeongmal?

Ju: Ne....

Kw: How would Eric know we're still alive?

Ym: So all this while... he was....  protecting us the whole time?

'Mmmmm...' We could hear a groaning sound which could be coming from Changjo. 'Leave. Pali' She signalled ask off and we left the ward immediately. The both of us got our snacks and return to Minwoo's ward.

To our surprise, the whole ward is totally empty, the members were not even here. I took out my phone and dialed Donghyun's handphone number 'The number you're calling is not available, please try again later.'

Ym: Donghyun hyung is not picking up.

Kw: Jeongmin hyung is not picking up.

'Nurse!' The both of us shouted as we ran out of the ward. The nurses ran into the ward and was in shocked as they see the empty bed. They immediately took the telephone near the bed and called for help 'Bed 20 patient had gone missing.'

Kw: Where are all the memebrs! Jinjja!

Ym: Maybe their in the VIP room.

No one's POV

The twin ran to the VIP room and opened the door. The rest of the boyfriend memebers were deeply asleep on the couch each. 'Ileona!!!' Youngmin shook Jeongmin while Kwangmin shook Donghyun. They didn't respond as they were in total deep sleep.

Kw: Hyung.... we gotta get them out of the room.

Ym: Wae?

Kw: The air smells kind of strange, someone must have done something to the airconditioner here.

Ym: Arraso.

The both of them carried the members out one by one. The nurses start to come over and brought them to the another ward. 'They seemed to have inhaled anesthetic.' a doctor came in to see their condition. 'Mwo!' The twin were shocked after hearing the news of the members.

Donghyun's POV

Owww.... my head hurt so much. I opened my eyes and pressed my head, I could see I'm on the hospital bed, I got up and could see the other members on the other bed while the twins were standing nearby.

Dh: Youngmin, Kwangmin. What happened?

Ym: Hyung!

Dh: What happened to the other members?

Kw: You 3 were in a deep sleep at the vip room and Minwoo...

Dh: Wae? What happened to him?

Kw: Minwoo was captured.

Dh: Mwo!!!!

'Ahhhh....' I could see Jeongmin getting up from the other bed, he too was confused as he sees himself in bed. HyunSeong is slowly getting up. I got off the bed and went towards them with the twin.

Jm: What happened?

HS: Why are we here? Aren't we in the vip room?

Ym & Kw: You both had inhale anesthetic.

HS: Mwo?

No one's POV

The boyfriend members were at the their dorm with their manager and Dong Ra. They were discussing on a plan to get Minwoo back.

DR: I could only assume that Minwoo was being taken by someone he knew

Ym: Who? I wouldn't be surprised if its he's first foster parents.

DR: Precisely! It could be him!

Kw: But what is he going to do to Minwoo?

DR: What I know from Donghyun, children orphanage can be sold as slave, Minwoo is not even an adult yet.

Jm: Ottoke? How are we going to save him?

"Don't worry, I've sent people to look for him." The everyone look at the door, it was Jungah "Omma!" The twins shouted as they got up to greet her.

Ju: Sorry to come in late. I got here as soon as I heard the news.

No one's POV

So hyun was on her way home after leaving school. On her way back, a car drove by and noticed Minwoo struggling in the car while someone knocked his head unconsious. She quickly took out her phone to call Youngmin.

Meanwhile, Youngmin was busily talking with the rest while his phone was left in his room, he missed the call. So hyun was worried so she called Kwangmin. Fortunately, his phone was in his pocket.

Kw: 'Yoboseyo?'

Sh: 'Kwangmin ah. May I know if Minwoo is with you? I hope he is.'

Kw: 'Aniyo. He's missing now. Wae?'

Sh: 'I happen to see him in car with some strangers.'

Kw: 'Where are you now? We'll get there soon.'

Kwangmin hung up his phone and everyone looked at him 'So hyun have seen Minwoo. We have to get there as quick as we can.' Everyone nodded as they left the dorm.

When they arrived at So hyun's location, So hyun told them the exact spot where she saw Minwoo and they head down to the nearest security office to see if theirable to capture the vehicle number through cctv. 'The number is XXXXXXX' the security officer wrote down the car number.

Ju: 'Yoboseyo?'

'Mistress, we found the vehicle near a home. We could see that Mr No is inside.'

Ju: They found Minwoo. Lets get we should get there now.

Minwoo's POV

I was locked up in some kind of room, I tried to jerk the door knob it didn't work. I could hardly see what's going on outside the room the room but I could hear some noises.

'He's all yours.'

'I can't wait to taste him.'

Taste me? Don't tell me... I was sold to a gay? Suddenly the door opens, I stepped backwards as a man whom I assumed that I was sold have came to do something terrible to me. 'Hey Mr No.' He pecked his lips against mine.

I pushed him away and tried to reach the door, but before I could step out, I was being pulled back hard 'Ahhhh!!! Hyung!!!!' I screamed as loud as I can as he locks the door. What am I going to do now?

Youngmin's POV

All of us arrived at the home where Minwoo was, there was a man outside standing there to guard the place. I noticed the man is exactly is how Minwoo have described me!

Ym: Mr Park?

P: Hello Minwoo's friend. Great to see you all.

Ym: Where is Minwoo?

P: He's just in there having his honeymoon night, you guys just go back to where you came from.

He took out a gun and everyone stepped back, I could hear something coming from the room where Minwoo's in, it sounded like there was bashing and groaning. The door opens and there was Minwoo coming out of the room. Mr Park and our eyes widdened.

P: Neo! You're suppose to be in there.

Mi: The person who was suppose to be in there was you!

Minwoo lifted his right leg and kicked off the gun off Mr Park's hand, he kicked Mr Park into the room he was in earlier. 'Have fun with that gay.' He closed the door immediately.

'Yobu....'

'Nonono! Please no!!! Ahhhh!!!'

No one's POV

Everyone start laughing as soon as they hear what is going on in the room and they thought everything was over but suddenly Minwoo's phone start to vibrate. He slide the screen to see the message.

'Its not over yet.'