Chapter 44- Feeling of Betrayal

Blood brothers

No one's POV

It was raining cats and dogs in Seoul.... It seemed like a normal weekend but at Youngmin's company meeting room.... 'So this is the how the profit decreased and we'll need to find a way to analyse such issue.' Youngmin immediately went to his seat after presenting.

'Can't you be responsible over such a decreased profit?'

'Why can't you be like your dad at least do something about it.'

'You're still a high school student. Maybe Chairman's job doesn't suit you at all.'

'Now are you relying all the work to us?'

The directors and managers were upset and left the meeting room. Youngmin couldn't do anything because he's new into being business and being a chairman. He sigh and look outside the meeting room where all the employees were whispering to each other about him. He took his bagpack and left the office.

When he arrived at the company's lobby, his family driver had arrived to take him home. On the other side, Kwangmin is at the mansion drinking a cup of  tea while playing chess with one of the gardener. The door opened and Youngmin comes in.

Kw: Hyung! How was the meeting?

Ym: Don't mention it. It was disaster. Where is omma?

Kw: She's in her bedroom.

Ym: Arraso.

Youngmin got up the stairs and went to to look for his omma. Suddenly Changjo comes into the mansion, he sees Kwangmin and walked away to his own room.

Changjo's POV

I threw my bag on the bed and lied down. Its been a while since I came back home after a long drama shooting. The house seemed to be a little rowdy as the my half-brothers move in with us.

(Flashback)

Ju: Listen carefully. I don't know if sounds crazy to you. But Eric has got something to do with your omma disappearance.

Ch: How would you know? Omma and you were enermies.

Ju: While you were away in school, I could see Eric and your omma were having a huge argument over their relationship.

Ch: Did appa hurt her in anyways?

Ju: He scared her with her knife and she was never seen again.

Tears start form in my eyes after hearing what appa did to my own omma. All this while their relationship was bad and I didn't took a single notice.

(end of flashback)

Kwangmin's POV

The next day....

It was 5 am, I was packing up my back including hyung's we need to return back to boyfriend's dorm to work on our upcoming album. Hyung will need someone to take his place as chairman for temporary again.

Ym: All set?

Kw: Ne. Kaja.

We loaded our family car with our baggage and left the mansion. When we arrived back at our dorm, the rest of te members were already inside unpacking their bags.

Mi: How was business so far?

Ym: Its kind of... I don't wanna talk about it.....

Kw: Give him some time to chill.

No one's POV

Back at the mansion, Jungah entered Eric's room. As soon as she steps in, Eric's ace turned grumpy as he felt betrayed. The maid who was taking care of him bowed at her and left the room.

Ju: How are you?

Er: How can I be fine when you have taken everything from me??!!

Ju: Its not me. But its your son.

Er: Those twins are not my son! I should have killed them before they took my place!

Ju: I'm sure Changjo won't want to take your place if he knew what happened to Ga in.

Er: Mwo? How did you....

Meanwhile back at the office where Youngmin owns, the staffs were frightened to see Youngmin's replacement yelling at the people who were at the meeting the day before.

'How can you just say he's a student and could not manage eveything!!?? He's an idol, an idol!!! Do you think you can work as an idol and a chairman at the same time? Don't just because he's high school student and you guys could start bullying him!!!'

With much of yelling the other staffs can hear books, bags and stationaries were thrown out of the Chairman's room. 'Get out here now!!!' The chairman room was left empty and the secretary start coming in with the report 'Replacement Chairman, here are the profits data.'

Donghyun's POV

Me and the members arrived at the starship building for our rehearsal, its been a long time since we had our break from boyfriend activity. I've been back to the orphanage to visit the children with Dong Ra.

Dh: Its been awhile since we danced, lets do our best for today guys!

The members started their stretching routine before we play the music. This time we're dancing obsession, then we'll practice other songs like Iyah and love style. In the middle of the dance, our manager comes in we had to turn off the music and gathered near him.

'Welcome back from the vacation guys, I've got good news for you. You're all going for a trip in China and to perform there.' All all of us look at each other and let out smile. 'I'll update you guys soon on the trip, good luck with your practice!!!' The manager left.

Jm: A trip to China!!!

Mi: I am so happy for another trip!

Kw: Its gonna be fun!!!

No one's POV

At the mansion, there was a postman pressing the doorbell, Jungah opened the door and the postman gave her an A4 size envolope. Jungah opened the envolope and start reading it. 'Ahjummah, what is that?' She was surprised to see Changjo at the stairs, she hid it behind her back.

Ju: Nothing. Just my medical report.

Ch: Oh.... By the way, where is Youngmin and Kwangmin hyung?

Ju: They've returned to their dorm. Is there anything you need from them?

Ch: Aniya. I wanted to ask them some math. I heard that Youngmin hyung is good at that.

Ju: Then you have to go to their dorm.

Ch: Arraso. Kumawo.

As soon as he left for his room, Jungah went to her bedroom to look at the letter in the envolope again, she start to cry really loud as reading the letter sentence by sentence.

Meanwhile, at boyfriend's practice room. Both the twin eyes twitched and the got up due to being surprised, when they woke up, the both of them were looking at the members who are taking the nap.

Kw: Hyung. My eyes twitched, did yours twitch too?

Ym: Ne. How could this happen to us at the same time?

Kw: Molla... I am so sleepy....

So hyun's POV

Ha Young and I were in the class talking to each other but suddenly Sulli comes in and gave us an attitude. She glared at us even until she got back to her seat. Ha Young got up and confront her.

Ha: Ya. What's with your attitude?

Su: Who's giving you the attiude?

Ha: You were glaring at me the whole time!

Su: I wasn't, I am glaring the pathetic wife of the richest man.

The class became quiet immediately and look at the both of them. I tried to come in between them 'Girls, I think its best not bring it out here....' Sulli pushed me away and I fell. 'Yah! Who gave you the rights to hit my sister!' Ha Young and Sulli start pounding each other and start a fight.

Dong Ra's POV

I was on my way to the class where I am suppose to teach. All of a sudden, some boys from my class were running to me 'Son saeng nim!!! Trouble! Sulli and Ha Young are in fight!' I ran as fast as I could to the class, I could see the girls were grabbing each other's hair and screaming.

DR: Girls! Stop the fight now!

The both of them stopped what their doing, Sulli was crying and Ha Young just stared right at me, 'Follow me to the office.' I walked out of the classroom and went to my office. I took out some ointment and gave it to Ha Young.

DR: Now tell me, who started it.

Su: She did it first.

DR: Sulli, I know you are great at acting but you shouldn't use it anywhere in school. Tell me the truth.

Su: She started the fight.

Ha: If you hadn't pushed So hyun, this couldn't have happened.

Su: Your husband had stole my fiance's position!

Ha: He didn't! He's the real heir.

DR: Girls! I know that my nephews are related to you but the real heir is actually Youngmin. He's the eldest.

Su: But.... Changjo has always worked hard to get it... all his hardwork are gone....

DR: I understand how you feel but it has to be this way.

Jeongmin's POV

Me and the members left the practice room after a long practice in the day. The six of us arrived at the restaurant for lunch. 'You've got a message.' I slide my phone screen and an email was sent to me, it was a university enrolment email.

'Your enrolment to university is a success. Your student id is ___________ Please register in the school buy the dateline. Thank you.'

HS: Who is it?

Jm: Aniyo. Just an advertisment email.

As we waited, our meal was served on our table, we ate really quick as we were so hungry. 'Excuse, me are you boyfriend?' some girls came and approached us. Fortunately, we had our cap on making us unoticable.

Ym: Mianhe. We are having our lunch now. Could you just wait till the next sign event?

The girls left us and we continued our lunch. As soon as we're done, we return back to the starship building to wait for our choreographer to teach us new dance steps for our upcoming album.

When we're at the practise room one of the staff came in 'Youngmin and Kwangmin, your dongsaeng is here to talk to you.' Both the twin left for the practice room to see their brother.

Kwangmin's POV

Our staff let us to a meeting room, Changjo was sitting in there waiting for us, the both of us sat infront of him and the three of us stayed awkwardly quiet. It took us a few minutes to get adjust with the atmosphere.

Kw: What is it?

Ch: Please help me.

Ym: With what what?

Kw: Tell us.

He suddenly broke into tears right infront of us and we realise its isn't a small problem after all, Youngmin hyung comfort him and I gave him a tissue. 'Uljima, just tell hyung what happen and we'll try to help you.' He didn't say anything but kept crying.

Ch: I now don't know what to do.... Omma is totally missing and I wanted the truth. Nobody is telling me anything.

Ym: You haven seen your omma? For how long?

Ch: Its been quite some time now. Her number has been deactivated.

Kw: Kwenchana. Hyung will try to find the possible way to reach her.

Ym: Now focus on your studies and your drama. Arraso?

Ch: Kumawo. Hyung.

Youngmin's POV

The both of us see Changjo out of the building. 'Bye!' He waved back at us and left, he's such a poor thing. First Eric's force him to be his successor, now his omma is missing.

Kw: Hyung. Ottoke? Do you think omma know about it?

Ym: I am not sure. But I do know something is not right.

Kw: How come?

Ym: If Eric really loves his omma. Why wouldn't he search for her?

Kw: You're right.

No one's POV

The next day....

At school, the boyfriend members had arrived and the fans were waiting outside the school gate for them. They got out of the car and smiled happily to the girls while making into the school.

'See you guys, the boys went seperate ways to their own classes, Kwangmin arrived at his class and saw So hyun's desk is empty while Ha Young had a scratch on her face.

Soon, Changjo arrived at class and sat at his own chair. He gave an arrogant look in order to cover up his sad emotion from the before. As time goes by, it is physical education class.

Both Kwangmin and Changjo were out for a basket ball game while the rest of the classmate watch. In the middle of the game, a lady in black coat comes towards Kwangmin and gave him a tight slap. 'Ouch!!!' Kwangmin winced in pain.

Kw: Who are you???