Chapter 43- Successor

Blood brothers

No one's POV

'Ladies gentlemen please be seated while the meeting is about to begin.' Today, at there was a meeting at one of Eric's company, there were leaders attending the meeting including Jungah.

Er: Everyone thank you for coming.

While Eric was addressing the leaders of his company, Changjo was waiting anxiously outside the meeting room 'Let me invite my son up the stage.' The door opens and everyone were waiting for him to come in.

2 weeks ago....

Ym: Leader meeting?

Ju: Ne. Its an annual meeting held by Eric. He's planning to announce Changjo as his successor in two weeks.

Ym: Mwo? Thats too fast! Chanjo is only 17....

Ju: I want you to be there to take it away from him. You are the eldest, the true heir..

Ym: How do I do it?

Ju: I will help you with it.

Youngmin's

Ha: Mwo? Next two weeks?

Ym: Ne.

Ha: But I am worried.

Ym: Wae?

Ha: When it comes to situation like that. Marriage is usually needed.

Ym: Kwenchana.  We don't need to worry about marriage we can be engaged.

Ha: Thats not the problem! I think its too early.

*Ding dong* Speaking of it... who will be at my home so early in the morning? Mistress Kim could be at door greeting the guest by now.

K: Youngmin your omma is here!

Omma? What is she doing? At time like this? I just roughly had a vacation from boyfriend activity.... maybe its just a small talk... fine... I will talk to her.

Me and Ha Young left the study room and went downstairs 'I'll be going...' Ha Young tries to leave but was stopped by omma. 'Ha Young stop. I need to talk to you too.' Ha Young kept quiet and went to the couch. Omma took a form out and placed it on the table.

Ym: What is this?

Ju: Its an agreement term that you both need to make.

Agreement? What sort of agreement? Please I hope is not marriage, I took the form and start going through it, I start to come across a line which says engagement.... I froze and don't know what to say now.

Ym: Omma. Why is there an engagement?

Ju: Of course you both need to be engaged. Its our basic for getting any inheritance.

Ym: Mian omma. Ha Young and I can't be engaged.

Ju: Wae? Its not like I'm telling the both you to get married. Just as get engaged, you can undo it after being the successor.

Ym: Omma!

Minwoo's POV

I was strolling at the beach with Jeongmin hyung after having a friendly fencing match. We were both happily spending time together, its been a long time since boyfriend had a vacation.

Jm: What are you going to do for the next 20 days?

Mi: Molla.... Maybe return to my real parents home

Jm: Wae? Don't you have any better place to go?

Mi: Aniya. I want to redecorate everything there. Its been a decade since it was rebuilt.

Jm: For me I'll just go and spend my time to relax be it home or the dorm.

*You've got a message.* My phone vibrated and I slide my phone screen. Its a message sent by Jiyul asking me if I would get home early.

Mi: Hyung. I'll get going. Jiyul is waiting for me.

Kwangmin's POV

Kw: 'Mwo? Engagement?'

Ym: 'Precisely!  I can't believe omma will be in that much hurry to tell us to get engaged.'

Kw: 'But you both are in together so why not?'

Ym: 'Andue. We are together but still we are not ready to be engaged.  N, O. NO!'

Kw: 'Thats too bad because you're the hyung.... Hyung I need to hang up now. Someone is knocking at the door.'

After hanging up, I went to the door and there was a box sent to me but no one was there. So I took it in. 'Omma. There is delivery!!!' I left the box at the living room.

Youngmin's POV

Me and Ha Young were in a confusion whether to accept omma's proposal for our engagement, its true that omma is my mother and I respect her alot but getting engage is something I am not prepared for.

Ym: I think I've decided.

Ha: Mwo?

Ym: We can get engaged and after I become the successor we can undo it.

Ha: Are you serious? Then what about our future relationship?

Ym: We can think of it next time. Now we need to focus on taking what actually belongs to me.

Ha: Alright. Lets stay with this plan.

Ym: Ok!

I took the form from the coffee table and I signed the paper so did Ha Young. I was reluctant that things may be going well after that.....

1 week later....

'Congratulations on your marriage!' My eyes widdened as I was at the court with omma and Ha Young. Since when did I sign a marriage form? Omma....  It has so got to be her....

Ym: Omma. You're behind this plot weren't you?

Ju: Did you took the wrong form?

(Flashback)

I remember there were two forms on the table, omma did mention that one of it is the engagement and the other was for marriage, I could have accidentally took the marriage form and signed it without reading it at all. *Facepalm*

(end of flashback)

Ym: Omma! Why did you bring the marriage one that day too!!!

Ju: Anyway. Lets get you to start on being a heir.

No one's POV

Upon leaving the court,  Ha Young held onto Youngmin's arm and whispered 'Ottoke!!!' Youngmin lifted his shoulder as if he doesn't know what to do about it. The both of them were brought to mansion and they followed Jungah to her small office.

Jungah went to a her drawer and took out a ring box, she placed it on the table for the both of them to see 'Open it.' Ha Young took the ring box and opened it. She was surprised to see a diamond ring inside it.

Ha: Ommoeni, what is it this?

Ju: Its a ring which symbolise the bride of the heir of our family. I would like you wear it.

Ym: Does it mean you had it before you got married with Eric?

Ju: Ne. Now I need to show you what are you going to do on the day itself.

Changjo's POV

Su: Abeonim....

Appa gave Sulli a diamond ring which symbolises the bride of heir of our family. He was planning to let us get married as soon as I became his successor.

(flashback)

I went to the home where omma grew up, my aunt and uncle are still living there, they could have probably seen omma before she dissapeared out of nowhere.

'I really don't where she have went! I only know that she was really upset when Eric tries to dump her.'

(end of flasback)

Youngmin's POV

'There is another diamond ring in the house.' I got surprised and put away my tea. Ha young and I were gazing the ring she had worn.

Ym: Does it mean. Eric has the other ring too?

Ju: Ne. One symbolises as the true bride and the other is a fake.

Days later.....

It is already the day of the annual meeting, I was in the taxi on the way to the venue with Ha Young. Ha Young had worn the ring omma gave to her.

Ym: Ha Young ah. After I became the successor lets get a divorce.

Ha: Are you sure?

Ym: Of course. After the divorce, we can still have a proper marriage in the future.

Ha: Arraso.

When we arrived at the venue, omma is already waiting outside the building for the both of us. She led us to the meeting room where it will be held and where is the stage located.

No one's POV

While all the leaders were entering the meeting room. 'Ladies & gentlemen, the meeting is about to start. Please get seated.' The announce is made. Eric start to appear at the stage while the meeting starts.

Changjo is waiting outside the meeting room. 'Everybody lets invite my son on stage!' the door opened and the first person to be seen was Youngmin. Eric was shocked to see Youngmin. Changjo opened a door of the meeting room and realise it was an empty meeting room.

Ju: Oh oh. It seems like you went to the wrong room.

Ch: Ahjummah! Wae?....

Ju: There is something I would like to tell you about your omma.

Ch: You know where is my omma?

Youngmin start walking towards the stage and took the microphone from a table. 'Everyone, I'm Jo Youngmin. I'm Eric's eldest son.' All the leaders start standing up and gave and applause. Frustrated with Youngmin's action, Eric confront him.

Er: Who do you think you are! Trying to pose as my son!

Ym: I'm taking what belongs to me.

Er: Go back to where you're from and don't let me see you again!

Ym: Too bad because I am your eldest and Changjo is your second.

Er: Neon!!!

Ha Young stepped into the meeting room and stood beside Youngmin. Youngmin took her hand to show Eric the ring she has. 'You! How did you???!!!' Eric start run out of breath and collapsed.

Meanwhile....'So it was true?' Changjo tears start to form from his eyes. Jungah comforts him as he start to cry, the door opens 'Ma,am your husband has collapsed!' one of the security officer reported.

Ha: Do you think everything will be fine?

Ym: Molla.

Youngmin is looking around for his omma, he came across another meeting room which is empty. He could see Jungah comforting Changjo while he cries.

Kw: So things did went out well?

Ym: I'm not sure. I am only worried if I could juggle it while being an idol.

Kw: But you are right now.

Youngmin is staring at the stack of papers on the table of his office. 'Chairman Youngmin, here are the schedule fo the next 3 weeks.' The secretary said and left the office.

Ym: I do not wish for this!!!!!!!

Youngmin's POV

Kw: Hyung! Hyung! Neo kwenchana?

Ym: Kwangmin! I had a bad dream! I became Eric's successor and....

Kw: Kwenchana hyung. Omma had someone to help you in your place. Now just focus on boyfriends activity.

Ym: Arraso.

*You've got a message* I took out my phone and it was a message from Ha Young. Today is our last day of contract marriage, I arrived at a restaurant and she was waiting there for me. I sat at the table with her.

Ha: Chukahae. On taking your dad's business.

Ym: Kumawo.

Ha: Married couple today. Dating partners tomorrow.

Ym: Ne.

Minwoo's POV

I arrived at the at my old home, the house have not changed that much but the plants in my garden had totally turned brown. I opened the door and went inside. The floor are dusty and required some cleaning. I put away my stuff and sat at the couch.

Looking around the house brings me some memories, the time when omma and I were making my birthday cake, appa and were throwing floor at each other. I went to the bedroom and could see memory of omma tucking me in bed when I have nightmares.

After looking around the memories, its is time for me to get clean the house. 'Minwoo?' I heard a female voice at the door and I could see my neighbour noona at the doorstep.

Mi: Noona!