Chapter 28- Fear

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Kwangmin and Youngmin entered Minwoo's house and Jiyul suddenly remembered something. 'You! You're the oppa that was kidnapped!' She pointed at Kwangmin while shouting out loud.

Kw: Na? Do I know you?

Ji: You were taken away by a group of bad people and told the police.

Kwangmin was about to rememer the horrible memory suddenly Youngmin quickly start changing the subject. 'Oh! Ne! Minwoo's problem now!' He said out load while brabbing Kwangmin's hand and approached to the couch with him while Jeongmin go to Jiyul.

Jm: You're Jiyul aren't you?

Ji: Ne.

Jm: About what you said earlier on, please be careful. That oppa is still scared so don't talk about arraso?

Ji: Mianhe.

N: So what are you guys going tell me about.

Jm: Mrs No, would you mind telling us more about Minwoo before he got adopted by you?

N: There isn't much. I only remember we accidentally hit him on the road, in order to compensate him we decided to take him in.

Ym: Anything else besides that? Like his previous adoptive parents.

N: Ani. He doesn't talk much. He only said his previous foster parents were trying to kill him so I decided not as him about it.

Kw: Hyung ottoke? We didn't have enough clues....

N: May I know what happened to my Minwoo? Why are you guys asking me all of suddenly?

Jm: I'm afraid Minwoo was capt...

Before we Jeongmin hyung could finish his words *beep* *beep* Minwoo's phone screen suddenly light up, it was a message sent. Kwangmin opened tap on the message and saw it was a voice message sent.

Kw: Hyung its a voice message.

Ym: Open it.

Kwangmin tappped on play button and the rest start listening....

'Hello Minwoo's friends, I guess you all could have known who am I right now. Correct its me his previous foster parent. Now Minwoo's life is in your hand, if you want to save him gather up to 30 000 000 won in 24 hours. By the way, Minwoo has something to say to all of you.'

'*pant* *pant* Guys... don't listen to him... don't do it! *punch* Ahh appeun!'

'Your time starts now.'

N: My Minwoo.... *sob* *sob*

Ji: Omma wae? Uljima.

Jm: Ma'am,  please calm down. We'll go after him.

N: Chaebal. Save my Minwoo!

Jungah's POV

J: 'Yobseyo?'

Ym: 'Omma.'

J: 'Youngmin ah.'

Ym: 'Omma, my friend is in trouble, he got captured and the abductor had demanded 30 000 000 won.'

J: 'Omo!  Arraso, I will prepare the money immediately and tell someone to send it to you immediately.

After the call ended I immediately called the bank to prepare the money. 'Unnie. I heard one of his friends was abducted.' Dong Ra said while coming into the living room.

J: I know. I am doing whatever I can.

DR: Do you think could it be brother in law?

J: Ani. He would probably be busy with his son's career.

Minwoo's POV

*Jerk* *jerk* 'Mr Park! Let me out! Let me out!' I cried as I kept banging myself at the door. There was no response, I am scared and alone. I just want to get out of here as quickly as I can. 'Shut up! You're making alot of noise!' Mr Park shouted out.

(Flashback)

During my training with Jeongmin hyung. While taking a break Jeongmin hyung and I were sitting at the bench, I was starting to feel relieve that the training is ending soon.

Jm: Minwoo ah. How do you feel after the training?

Mi: Really exhausted. Hyung, is there ever a point of fear in your life?

Jm: Of course. Everyone has it. What are your current fears?

Mi: I fear that Mr Park will capture one day.

Jm: Mr Park may be your foster parent but he can't control your life.

Mi: Then what should I do? How do I face him?

Jm: Let go of all your fear and do what you must to keep yourself out of danger.

(end of flashback)

Now I remember what Jeongmin hyung said. Mr Park can't control me. I look through the window at the other side of the room and took a hammer I found on the table.

Kwangmin's POV

Me, Youngmin hyung and Jeongmin hyung were at Minwoo's home waiting for the money to be sent.  All of a sudden we could hear a knock on the door and a bang like something had fallen outside. Me and Youngmin hyung decided to check, we opened the door and were shocked to see Minwoo lying motionless on the ground.

Kw: Minwoo! Minwoo! Neo kwenchana?

I could see his face was covered with scratches and some blood patches all over his school uniform 'Help... me...' he was breathing heavily like he's out of oxygen.

Ym: Call the ambulance. Jeongmin hyung help me.

N: Minwoo! Omma is here Minwoo ya!

I took out my phone and dialed the ambulance. It has yet to arrive in 10 minutes so I took a glass of water from the kitchen and gave it to Youngmin hyung so he could give it to Minwoo. 'Appeun... appeun...' He immediately passed out.

Jeongmin's POV

We immediately rush Minwoo to the emergency room and while the nurses the nurses told us to stay outside and wait. 'Hyung, don't worry. He'll be fine.' Youngmin said as he patted on my shoulder,

(flashback)

Ym: Hyung come and catch me!

Kw: Over here hyung!

Last time while we were kids. Youngmin, Kwangmin and me were often playing catch at the orphanage field. The twins were too fast and seems like they've gone faraway. While I was looking for them *sob* *sob* I could hear someone as if he/she was crying. I followed the sound and it let me to a boy who is hugging his knees.

Jm: Hey. I'm Jeongmin. Nice to meet you. Why are you crying out here?

I didn't get an answer so I decided to leave and continued looking for the twin... 'Gotcha!' I found them hiding under an overturned bucket.

Ym: Hahahah! Hyung, you really are so good at this game.

Kw: Lets play another round. Please.

Dh: Kids, its tea time. Come on in.

Jm: We'll play some other time. Donghyun hyung nim is calling us for tea.

Kw: Ne.

The three of us went back to orphange house and sad at the table waiting our snacks to be served. The children were all seated, I look around and notice the boy whom I saw earlier. As soon as our snack is served, everyone was eating happily. I turned to that boy, he's not touching his snack and he kept staring at it.

'2X1=2' During math class, everyone was paying attention except for him, he's always looking somewhere. I stood up and sat beside him. 'Hello there. I saw you ealier. Remember?' I waved at him but he doesn't respond to me.

Jm: May I at least know your name?

Mi: Min...woo...

Jm: Oh nice to meet you Minwoo. Are you new here?

Mi: Ne.

Jm: I saw you crying early in the morning. Did anyone made you cry?

Mi: Ani. *sob* *sob* *sob*

Jm: Wae? Uljima.

Mi: I want omma. I want omma. I want to see omma.

Jm: Where is your omma? Tell me.

Dh: Jeongmin. Please follow me to the living room.

Jm: Ne. Hyung nim.

I followed Dong hyun hyung nim to the living room and sat with him. 'Hyung nim. What's the matter?' I thought today I might be adopted but I'm not ready to leave yet.

Dh: That boy Minwoo. His parents were caught in a house fire while he was on school trip.

Jm: Mwo? That's terrible.

Dh: Right now. I hope that you will try to make feel welcomed.

Jm: Arraso, hyung nim.

As the night goes by, everyone were in bed so I decided to go to Minwoo's bed to see what he's up to. I could see him sitting on his bed caressing a photo frame while crying. It seems like used up his day to cry.

Jm: Come with me.

I took his hand brought him to the backyard where we could see the night sky 'Did you see those 2 stars over there?' I pointed out in the sky, he nodded while wiping his tears.

Jm: Omma and appa are now up there. Their watching out for you Minwoo.

Mi: If their looking out for me. Why aren't they here beside me?

Jm: Because omma and appa know you'll behave and grow up well and they don't want to see you cry.

Mi: So am I going to be with them someday?

Jm: Next time if you want to talk to omma and appa. Just come here and talk to them arraso?

Mi: Ne. Omma! Appa! Minwoo is growing up! Gup jung ma!

After making that sentence a shooting star came by. 'Look! A shooting star! I'm gonna make a wish!'

(end of flashback)

Dong Ra's POV

I received a call from Youngmin and immediately rushed to the hospital to see Minwoo. I went to his ward and everyone was in there inculding Minwoo's adoptive mother. Youngmin and Kwangmin were standing at the door while Minwoo's omma and Jeongmin were at his bedside.

DR: How is his condition?

Ym: Song sae nim said it was just a minor injury while he was trying to lept out of a broken window. Other than that, he's traumatise.

DR: Do have any idea who's behind it?

Jm: Ne. It was his previous foster dad.

DR: He might strike again. I'll get bodyguards to come and guard him, I won't let anything goes wrong before the audition.

N: Is my son going to be safe as soon as he becomes a trainee?

DR: He should be fine. The agency will make sure he is exposed to public nor his previous foster father.

Mi: Ummmm....

Ym: He's up.

Everyone gathered at Minwoo's bed while he's gets up. He opened his eyes and start rolling it around 'Why are you guys staring at me? Am I dead? I'm alive? I'm alive!' He suddenly got up and winced in pain.

Jm: Stop trying to move! You're still injured.

Mi: I'm fine, seriously I am fine.

Changjo's POV

Ch: You need trust me! I didn't do it!

Su: Stop! Don't you think you can fool me! I clearly saw you touching her hand.

'Wait! Please!' Sulli steps away... 'Cut! Changjo that was amazing. Come and take a break and we'll shoot another scene' I got down the stage and went to sit on the chairs near the stage. Sulli came down and sat with me.

Su: Sup...that was an awesomeact you had there. Desperation was there.

Ch: Of course. Its just a piece of cake for an actor like me.

Su: I kind of like you. Can I date you?

Ch: My pleasure....

Few hours later....

While we were leaving, I ran into the car and tell my driver to go as soon as possible, leaving her behind. 'Ya! Moya! At least send back!' I waved my hand 'Better luck next time.' I laughed as I saw her stomping her feet in anger. Trying date me? Not easy.

Jeongmin's POV

Jm: Is your stomach still hurting?

Mi: Aniya.

Jm: That's good.

Mi: Hyung. About what you thought me last time.... I finally understand

Jm: Mwo?

Mi: Fear is something that couldn't control me, I'm the one who control it.

Jm: I'm glad you could control it.

Mi: Kumawo hyung. For being with me all the way.

Ym: Hey guys! Shall we head the road?

Kw: Everything is well packed lets go.

No one's POV

Mi: Are you ready?

Jm: Ever as always.

Ym: Yes.

Kw: Yes.

Mi: Starship entertainment. Here we come!