Chapter 8- Disappointment

Blood brothers

                                                                   ~~**~~Chapter 7~~**~~                                                                    

Youngmin's POV

(Flashback)

A year later after Kwangmin was adopted, many kids were decreasing Jeongmin hyung was adopted a month ago. I am only left with a some newborn babies. All they can do is cry and sleep all day. Donghyun is always busy earning some money, trying his best to feed everyone in the house. I was apppointed to take care of the newborns in morning while he does his part at night.

As months goes by.... One day, a car drove into the orphanage. A lady comes in walking with a hyung that is 2 or 3years older than me. What comes in my mind was adoption at first, but I'm already 12, people would rather adopt newborns instead. I saw Donghyun hyung went to the door to attend to them. I was in the babies room, peeking at the boy beside her. He seems nice, that boy suddenly saw me and quickly hide.

K: Go on Jondae(Chen of EXO). Look for what you need.

J: Ne. Omma.

I could hear footstep outside the babies room "Let it not be me. Let it not be me." I kept praying in my heart. I kept rubbing my hand and praying the same time. If I get adopted, Kwangmin won't be able to find be when he returns.

J: What are you doing over there? Meditating?

Y: Oh? Ani.

I stood up and made direct eye contact to him. Suddenly, his omma walked into the room and she sees me. She start observing me from head to toe and look at her son again.

K: Have you decided which one you wanna take?

J: Ne. Omma. Him.

K: Alright. Sir~~~over here~~~

D: Yes ma'am?

K: I would like to adopt this boy here.

D: H...him?

K: Yes him.

D: But ma'am this boy can be agressive sometimes. He's dumb, careless and always cry.

K: Listen here. I came here to get what my son wants. I got no time to think of what he does everyday, people can change in periods of time.

D: Arraso. Come over to the lving room to sign the paper and he's yours

Since when exactly have I ever done those things??? Thats just all lies, lies. I know that if I get adopted, nobody would be there to take care of the newborns for him.

I went to my room and get packed. I even brought Kwangmin's things with me. That hyung came over and picked up the picture that I was on the table beside my bed and observe it. I quickly grab it from him, I didn't want him to know I have twin brother to search.

Y: Andue. You're not allowed touch this.

J: That boy in the picture. Is he your twin?

Y: Just mind your own business alright? Even if he is. What are you going to do?

J: Don't need to be so angry. Come to the car once you're done.

Oh my God Youngmin. What on earth did you just do? Its the day when you get adopted and you're causing bad impression to the new family. I felt sorry for being rude, I hope that he's not hurt. I got my things and went out of the orphanage.

D: Listen to your omma properly. Don't cause any trouble. Arraso?

Y: Ne. Hyung nim. Thank you for taking care of me for 12 years. I will be back to visit you when I've grown up.

D: Arraso. Come on lets go.

(End of flashback)

The next morning....

I winced in pain and got up, I look around and I noticed I on a hospital bed, Mistress Kim's jacket was hanging on the chair beside my bed. As I tried to sit up, Mistress Kim suddenly, open up the up the door.

K: Hey let me help you!

Y: Kamsahamnida Mistress Kim. What happened?

K: You collapse when I was disciplining you last night. Did you get into fight before you get home?

Y: Ani. Ani. Ani. I never get into fights. Never.

K: The doctor said you had infections in your wound. Were you being beaten up with rusty object?

Y: Molla....

I can't tell her it was Kwangmin's gang that took me in. I also can't tell her that I am on their side now. Mianhe Mistress Kim, its the only way for me find out where is Kwangmin. Jeongmal mianhe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

(flashback a day before)

I went to class 1B, same as usual girls in this class swoon after seeing me entering the class, I noticed there was a boy sitting on the chair reading his comic book and with his earphones on. I pat his shoulder, he tured off his music and looked at me.

H: You're here? I thought you were in the hospital?

K: Erm... Yes I was in the hospital, but thats not the point. Do you know if anyone in your class called Kim Youngmin?

H: Are you trying to be funny? Its not April full month, stop playing jokes.

K: Excuse me? Me playing jokes? Tell me where is Kim Youngmin now!

I punched the table hard proving to him that I was serious about it. The whole class froze and looked at me with terrified eyes. Its they haven seen the "Angry Kwangmin" expression that is yet to unfold.

H: Whats with your attitude! What has gotten into you Youngmin! You're causing a scene here. Get out and cool yourself and come back!

(end of flashback)

J: Ya. What are you doing?

K: Aniya. Just thinking of Youngmin hyung. Hyung, isn't this wine? Why are you drinking it in school?

J: Just drinking my worries away.

He sad beside me and take a gulp of wine and sigh in relieve and offered me some but I refused it. As time goes by, suddenly Daehyun hyun and Zelo appears. I quickly hit Jeongmin hyung's shoulder and signaling him to run away.

J: Wae???

K: Run! Their here. Just ****ing run! Pali!

Jeongmin hyung was lucky enough to miss Daehyun hyung and Zelo. They didn't notice Jeongmin hyung if not he'll be forced to join back the gang again and putting his life in danger.

D: Yo Min Kwang! Good to see you buddy!

K: What brings you here?

D: Come to the school carpark. We got a job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

Y: Mistress Kim. Would you mind getting my phone for me please.

K: Sure.

She gave me my phone and dialed Hyunseong's number to ask if there is any homework.

"You're not a bad girl. You're bad girl. *bleep*"

H:'What the hell you want ***!'

Y:'Hyunseong ah. Wae? Why are you so mad?'

H:' Look I don't care that if its your pms day or what. But what you did back there was unforgivable. Stop pretending you're some innocent new guy in school. I don't believe you anymore!'

Y:'Look, I don't care what happened. I am in the hospital right now, there is no way I could have done any in school wrong!

H:' I swear I saw you! You yelled at me and punch my table there is a hole.'

Y:'First thing first. Did you even take a good look on name tag? Why not come to Seoul University level 7 ward 5 to see if I am really here.'

H:'Deal. *Duuu*'

He hung up the phone. Since when exactly I was in school today? Something must be wrong in here, maybe I should as Mistress Kim to hire a investigator to check on the person whose causing mischief in class this afternoom.

Y: Mistress Kim.

K: Yes?

Y: I was wondering if you would hire a investigator for me please? You see, my class made said that he saw me in school causing a lot touble.

K: Arraso. He will be sent by tomorrow morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Kwangmin followed Daehyun and Zelo to the school carpark to take van to Himchan's home. Yongguk, Yongjae and Jonggup were over there waiting for Kwangmin. As Kwangmin arrived they each gave Kwangmin a high-five and pat his shoulder, their welcoming him back to the group.

H: Yo! Min Kwang! You're finally back! I hope your memory is back.

K: Erm....ya...

H: Wow. Your wounds were completely healed in 3 days. Thats amazing! The medicine I gave you really worked!

K: Wait. Was I here 3 days ago?

H: Yes you were. We brought you here from school remember?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

3 days ago. I was in school and I went to the hospital to meet So hyun and I heard a call from Youngmin hyung saying that I was kidnapped by Himchan hyung and the gang. Could it be they hurt Youngmin hyung? Suddenly, my phone start to ring, its from So hyun.

K: Sorry guys.'Yoboseyo?'

S:'Were you admitted in the hospital?'

K:'Aniyo I was outside. Wae?'

S:' I kind off saw some totally look like you in the hospital gown. Thats why I am asking.'

K:' Would you mind following him around? Try find out which ward is he in right now.'

S:'Call.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hyun's POV

I hung up the phone and followed the Kwangmin lookalike around the hospital ward, from the back he totally look a lot like Kwangmin. What is he even doing here? I followed him to a corridor but suddenly he stopped, I quickly ran over to a corner and hide.

Y: Are you planning to follow me the whole day?

He turned back and look directly straight at me, I got out of the corner and chuckled a little. I look properly at his face, he has Kwangmin's face but his aura is totally different form Kwangmin's. Suddenly, I remembered could he be the one that I saw in carpark when I was attacked by Minzy Unnie?

Y: Wait. Aren't you the girl that I saw being attacked by a Sunbae?

S: Ne. You remember me?

Y: I am sorry, I couldn't help you, I was rushing off to somewhere with my mother. Are you alright? Did you get hurt until you got admitted?

S: What do you think? I'm here duh~  By the way, what's your name? I am Kim So hyun.

Y: I am Kim Youngmin. But you can call me Youngmin.

Youngmin? So he's not Kwangmin? He is Kwangmin's twin then, but why Kwangmin hadn't told me about he had a twin brother? This is really strange. As he was about to leave, I stopped him.

S: Hey. By any chance. Do you have any siblings?

Y: Ne. I have a hyung older than me 3 year and a noona older than me 5 years.

K: Youngmin? What are doing outside? Go back to your ward. You need to rest. By the way, who is this girl?

Y: She's someone from school. Sorry So hyun, I gotta go. See you when I have the chance.

S: Good bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

Himchan hyung is planning to rob a bank tomorrow night. We're currently now discussing on the procedure. I won't be taking part in this because Himchan hyung still things that this mission is too dangerous for me to handle. He needs me to plan any future idea for our gang.

H: Min Kwang. Do you know is there anyway we could distract the police.

K: There is away.

How my plans go was. Daehyun hyung will be the suspicious mascot. We'll get Daehyun hyung to put on a mask and enter the bank with a thick jacket on, we'll equip him with explosive that could cause cloudy smoke to blind everyone in bank while the rest except for Himchan hyung to do what they need to do. Once their done, they must quickly get into Himchan hyung's car and drive off immediately.

D: Wow! It kind of suit me!

Z: Yeah yeah yeah...

H: We will start tomorrow. Min Kwang, you will not be in this mission. You'll just go to school as usual. When its a success We'll give you a call. Arraso?

K: Arraso.

Suddenly, my phone ring and it was So hyun.

K:'Yoboseyo?'

S:'Kwangmin ah. Do happen to have a long lost twin brother?'

K:'How did you know? I haven told you before.'

S:'The guy that I saw wasn't you. Its your twin. Youngmin.'

K:' What? Say that name again?'

S:'Kim Youngmin.'

As soon as I end the phone call. I quickly run out of Himchan hyung's house. Youngmin hyung, please wait for me. I wanted to see you. Please wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

Its already evening, Mistress Kim left my ward because she had something to do. I am really bored.... maybe I should go and find So hyun to have a chit chat with her. As I was about to go out, Hyungseong my classmate appeared.

Y: Oh you're here?

H: Oh my goodness! Are you alright? You've got bandages around your both arms.

Y: Kwenchana. I already had some painkiller a while ago. By the way, its kind of late. Shall we go for dinner?

H: Ne. Lets go.

We both went to the nearby cafeteria at the first level and sat there.

Y: About the incident in the afternoon.....Are you sure if it was me? Or someone that might look like me.

H: If you were there. You could have swear that he was a duplicate. His actions were totally the opposite of you. He's really mean. He doesn't listen to anyone at all.

Y: Jeongmaleyo?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

I arrived at the hospital and quickly ran to the reception counter to ask where is Youngmin hyung's ward. It was at level 7 ward 5. I took the elevator up and arrived at level 7. I walked towards his ward and got ready. As I walked in, I saw there were 2 nurses tidying up the bed. Mwo? Where is Youngmin hyung?

K: Excuse me. Where is the patient?

N: He just went out with his friend for dinner.

Aish! I came at the wrong timing. Oh no, I need to go back home to meet appa's guest. Sh!t! I will try to come back for Youngmin hyung by tomorrow morning.

                                                                             Chapter 8 end                                                                       

                                                                          Added Characters                                                                     

Chen/Jongdae from EXO(Cameo)

 

Author's note

Guys there are some errors! Sorry!