Chapter 33- The marriage plot

Blood brothers

Kwangmin's POV

I woke up from my bed and look at the clock. Its 8 am, there isn't any schedule today so I decided to stay in bed till afternoon. I took my phone and look at my phone message.

'Morning!!! ^^' After looking at the message, I start to remember about last right I was at the Han River with the secret admirer.

(flashback)

Kw: Who...are...you?

The girl just smiled at me and came forward. I look closely into her eyes, her name start come into my mind 'Ha Young?' I mumbled, she smiled and nodded.

(end of flashback)

Dong Ra's POV

Donghyun opened his eyes and our eyes met. 'Ahhhhh!!!!' The both of us screamed as we jumped out of bed, he was topless and looked at myself to see if my clothes were still on me. Fortunately, they are still on.

DR: How the heck did I end up here?

Dh: Don't ask me! Who the heck allowed you to sneak from the couch to my bed?

DR: It can't be.... I was drinking soju with..... Where is Youngmin?

Dh: Molla! He disappeared last night!

Oh no! I think I must have left Youngmin at the street stall. Could he be sleeping on the cold street? ' I'll go and find him! ' I took my bag and quickly left the dorm. Jinjja! How did I even entered Dong hyun's room? As I walk slowly... I start to realise what happened.

(flashback)

DR: Ya~~~ Youngmin~~~ Its time to go....pleh!!!

I started throwing up after having too much soju, I didn't care about Youngmin and just staggered out of the stall. I could only remember staggering in the streets wandering around in a quite area . All of a sudden, Dong hyun caught me as I was about to fall onto the ground.

Dh: What are you doing all drunk at night Dong Ra? You could have been at this hour!

DR: Dong...hyun...

Dh: I think its best for you to get to our dorm to rest for the night.

I was brought to the dorm and he layed me on the couch. While in the middle of the night, I unconciously snuck into his room and slept in his bed.

(flashback)

Youngmin's POV

I pressed my phone's button and my phone is not starting up. How am I able to contact anyone? I opened my pocket to look for my wallet, nothing was even touched not a single won. I got out of the hotel room and took the elevator to the lobby.

When I arrived at the lobby, I could see the girl I met a moment ago, she was with an elderly man who I assumed to be her father. She grabbed her father's hand and came forward to me. 'Appa. He's my boyfriend.' She pointed at me. I look at her with disbelieve. '........' I opened my mouth wide in confusion.

'Guards. Take him.' Two guards came right infront of me and grab each of my hand. I struggled as hard as I can but their too strong for me to free myself. Yikes! What have I got myself into this time? Someone please.....

No one's POV

DR: Youngmin! Youngmin! Where are you?

She shouted as she walked around the streets where she last saw him. 'Ahjummah, did have you seen the boy I drank with last night?' The ahjummah shook her head and Dong Ra left the street stall and her phone rang.

DR: 'Donghyun ah.'

Dh: 'Have you found him?

DR: 'Aniyo. He's nowhere to be seen.'

Dh: 'I've called his phone but its been switched off. I will tell my manager.'

DR: ' Arraso.'

Meanwhile, Changjo had arrived home his driver. He was holding the thermostat Sulli left at the hospital, he opened the door and was surprised to be greeted by Jungah who is in a bad mood.

Ch: Ahjummah....Why you're here?

Ju: You really expect me to care about you?

She showed Changjo's diary in her hand and opened it to the middle section 'I wish ahjummah could be nice to me.... Impossible!' she threw her diary on the floor and stomp at it multiple times with her heels. Changjo watch in disbelieve and tried to get his diary.

Ch: Chaebal! I was wrong! I was wrong!

He pleaded as he cried while holding his damaged diary, Jungah was just there glaring at him, immediately she just pushed him aside and left for her room. Changjo started grabbing his chest and his lips start to turn blue, he collapsed on the floor immediately. Jungah heard a loud bang and she noticed Changjo was unconcious.

Ju: Ya! Ya! Neon Kwenchana? Please get up!!! Someone please call the ambulance!!!

Youngmin's POV

I was brought into a mansion, the girl and old man which I think is her father was at the lobby waiting for me. Seriously... what have I got myself into this time? 'Good day to you young man. I suppose my daughter had told you about the marriage that's coming in 2 days.' the girl's dad said as he came forward to me.

Marriage.... Marriage? I created and "X" with my arm and shook my head in deny as I couldn't speak at all. 'Don't be shy, come on!' The father placed his arm around my shoulder and I couldn't do anything but sigh. 'Come on follow me.' The girl grabbed my hand and pulled ran into her room.

As soon as we entered, the girl locked the door behind us and she glared at me. 'Are you really mute today?' She asked and I shook my head. I used my hand made and action as if I needed something to write. She quickly took a paper and pen.

Ym: *What am I doing here? Who are you?*

The girl took the paper and replied 'I am Hana. Your bride' I nodded and took the paper from her and wrote what I need to say again.

Ym: *Mwo? It can't be! I have not proposed to anyone yet.*

H: You're my groom, have you forgotten?

She took out a ring box and opened it, it was a shiny diamond ring made from white gold, only people like Eric could afford such an expensive ring. 'Don't you remember? You proposed to me with this.' She seems so despe

Ym: *Seriously.....Please let me go back. My manager is going to report me missing if I hadn't return to the dorm.*

As soon as I wrote my statement, I was immediately pushed into her closet and she locked me in *bang *bang* I knocked the wardrobe door trying to get myself out. I wanted to shout but no voice were coming out at all. 'Stay there, I'll be back.' She said as she left.

Jeongmin's POV

Me and HyunSeong were at the radio station doing our dj job, we were interviweing someof our local artist talking about their songs and album highlights.

Jm: Thank you for listening to radio ____  and this Jungmin and HyunSeong signing off!

HS: Have a great day everyone!

While we played a music *knock* *knock* one of staff outside the glass door signaling us to come outside. The both us went outside to see what they wanted 'You're band mate Youngmin is missing.' Both our eyes widdened.

HS: Ottoke? Could he be kidnapped?

Jm: We need to call Donghyun hyung now.

I took my phone out and start dialing Donghyun hyung's phone number. Both me and HyunSeong left the recording room while the call is being made.

Dh: 'Yoboseyo?'

Jm:' Hyung, is Youngmin missing for real?'

Dh: 'I'm not sure. Dong Ra told me she haven seen him since last night.'

Jm: 'Arraso. Me and HyunSeong are on our way back to the dorm'

Dh: 'Ne.'

Donghyun's POV

I went into Kwangmin's room, he was asleep in his bed and I shook him to wake him up. He took a while to respond and he eventually got up.

Kw: Hyung nim.... wae?

Dh: Answer me! Did you had fight with Youngmin again?

Kw: Aniyo. I was at Han River last night.

Dh: Are you sure?

Kw: Ne.

Dh: Its really weird where could he have been?

Kw: Hyung nim wae?

I took my phone and dialed my manager hyung's number. I really got no other choice, I'm afraid he's being kidnapped by some sasaengs. 'Hyung trouble, Youngmin is missing and we can't find him anywhere.

Youngmin's POV

*Bang* *Bang* I banged as hard as I could at the closet and managed to get myself out. I quickly ran to the door and opened it, I ran out as fast as I could. 'So I would like the wedding to be grand....' Oh no! Its the girl! I hid myself under a table. That girl entered her room.

Few seconds later, I could hear a high pitched scream coming from the room and she ran out in a panick mode 'Daddy! He's gone!' as she disappears I got out and try to find my way out again. Unfortunately, I was greeted by the the same guards as I arrived at the other side of doorway.....

The next thing I knew, I was thrown to the basement, they cuffed one of my ankle to I couldn't go outside or reach anywhere to get help. I started cursing in my mind over and over again, I wished there was a way for me to get out....Suddenly, the door opened and the girl came in.

H: I told you I'll be back and why did you disobey? Anyway you're here now, even if you scream, not a single soul could hear you.

She was about to leave I wish could I shout to tell her not to go. I kept jerking the chain to let it lose but it wouldn't come off! 'Dad, the wedding will be held tomorrow.' My eyes widdened as I heard what she said.

Minwoo's POV

Kw: Jinjja? Youngmin hyung was missing?

Jm: I can't doubt that at all. He isn't answering his phone.

Kw: Ottoke... We will have a press tomorrow night.

My phone start to ring and the number an unknown was flashed on it. I picked up the phone and lisyened to it. 'You are invite to wedding of Min Hyun and Hana. It will be located at ________ hotel. Please do attend.'

A wedding? They must have gotten the wrong number and invited me to a wedding. Wait.... could Youngmin be part of it too?

Mi: Guys. I think I have know where he could have went.

No one's POV

Hana's father went down the basement with a tray of food and drink. Youngmin was sitting on the floor hugging his knees while the food is placed infront of him. Hana's dad took a bottle of drink and hand it over to Youngmin, Youngmin look up at him and look away. 'Drink this, your throat must be dry.' Youngmin just rolled his eyes and drank took the bottle of drink.

He immediately drank the whole bottle and start clearing his throat *cough* *cough* 'aaaaa....aaaaaa..... my voice is back!' He shouted excitedly.

'That's great for you.'

Ym: Ahjusshi. Why am I here?

'Don't you know? Its your wedding tomorrow!'

Ym: Mwo?