Chapter 60- The last date

Blood brothers

 

 

 

 

 


No one's POV

On the following day as Youngmin and Ha Young are going for their last date......

Ha Young got herself dressed and make up on. She left her apartment and went to the hotel where she was suppose to meet Youngmin.

Youngmin was in a flower shop looking for a special bouquet for Ha Young. He saw an attractive looking rose bouquet on display which has a title for it 'Unforgettable moment.' He decided to buy the bouquet. After that, he left to find Ha Young at the hotel they were suppose to meet.

As Youngmin waits patiently for Ha Young, she appears behind him. He turned back and saw her in a beautiful dress which he got for her on the last day as a contract married couple. 'You look beautiful in that dress.' Youngmin came to her and gave her the rose bouquet. 'Thanks' she smiled brightly.

Meanwhile..... 

Kwangmin and So hyun were out on a date a mall, they were on a shopping spree, Kwangmin had borught So hyun some dress and things she need in order for her to start college.

'Oppa. Do you think that crystal bear is cute?' She pointed at a class casing at a jewelery shop, Kwangmin went to take a look, it impressed him. 'Do you want it? I'll buy it for you.' So hyun shook her head and pull him away.

Sh: Do you thing Ha Young unnie and Youngmin oppa is having a good time?

Kw: Who knows...

As they were walking around. Suddenly a loud voice was heard 'Omo! Youngmin!' Kwangmin got startled as he didn't expect a fan could be there in the mall, he didn't have a single diguise on. 'So hyun run!' Kwangmin took So hyun's hand and run really fast that the fan could not catch up.


Kwangmin's POV

So hyun and I managed to escape from the fan and ran into a hotel lobby next to the mall. *Pant* *Pant* It seems like I need work on my stamina more. I can't believe I'm already breathless for a few weeks of break.

Kw: *Sigh* That was close.

Sh: Yeah. So close. *Stomach growl*

Kw: Someone's hungry~~~

Sh: Stop being so cheesy! Get me something to eat.

Kw: There is restaurant in the hotel. We can get our dinner.

I brought So hyun into a restaurant at the hotel and decide to settle in for dinner. 'Pick anything you want.' I gave her the menu and she chose what she wanted, the waiter comes in and take our order.

 


 

Youngmin's POV

Me and Ha young were dining in a restaraunt at the Florence Villa hotel, we dined while we talk about the stuff that happened while we've not seen each other.

Ym: Shall we get some drinks at the bar after dinner?

Ha: If you want.

Ym: Alright.

As soon as we're finished with dinner, we went to the bar lougne to get ourselves some drinks. 'There you go sir' the bartender gave me a glass of wine and a beer to Ha Young. The both us drank up.

Ym: Do you know? Its kind of sad that its going to be our last date.

Ha: Ne. I'm sad too.

Ym: Do we really have to be apart?

Ha: We should.

Ym: I see. 

'Just look at you.... standing there. You never look better than tonight and it would be so easy~~to tell you stayed. Like I've so many times....'

'Don't fall in love with a dreamer, cause he'll always take you in. Just went you think you've really changed him, he'll leave you again.'

Ha Young was so into the song that she's about to tear up. 'Another one please.' she start to get herself another glass of wine.


 

No one's POV

Both Changjo and Charles returned late at night to mansion. The both of them were shocked to see Rell at the couch with Jungah. 'Charles. I believe you have something to say.' Jungah said sternly.

Moments later....

Jungah and Charles were at Eric's home office. Charles had told Jungah that he has siblings that needed help but not anything related to Eric.

Cs: You won't kick me out will you?

Ju: Don't be silly. Since your hyung is here, he could be helping hand too.

Cs: But hyung is a mentally unsound.

Ju: As long as he doesn't scares anyone in the neighbourhood.

 

Changjo's POV

Seriously... who is this guy? So tall and yet so dumb, is he mentally unsound? 'Ya...' I waved directly at that guy. He looked at me with surprise.

Ch: Cane you speake koreeean?

Re: Your english is really blunt, just speak in Korean.

This guy... he may seemed to be a bit mentally unsound but his english was totally couldn't be understood by and english idiot like me.

Ch: Neo....

Cs: Rell. Time for your bath.

Re: Yahoooo!!! A bath! Where? Where?

Cs: The bathroom is over here.

These people are so weird... did the whole family moved from England? Well... not time for me to care.

 


No one's POV

Meanwhile, Youngmin sends the drunk Ha Young back to her apartment her its 1am and Ha Young was slipping in an out of consciousness. 'Youngmin... another drink please...' Youngmin ignored her request asked her for the pin to enter her apartment as they got inside, Youngmin threw her on her bed in the bedroom.

Ym: You should have drank moderately. Look at you!

Ha: I..  just.. don't... want to forget... our last date.

Ym: Anyway. It has ended. I'll be going now, good bye.

'No!!!' Ha Young immediately got up and grabbed Youngmin's arm tightly. Youngmin was surprised that she still has the strength to grab him tight even she's very drunk. She places both of her hands on Youngmin shoulder and gave him a kiss.

The next morning....

Youngmin left Ha Young's bedroom wearing his shirt and his jacket, Ha Young got out of the bedroom and look at him, he seemed embarassed and dare not to make eye contact with her.

Ym: I'll... be leaving now.

Youngmin immediately left the apartment and returned back to the hotel he and Youngmin stayed before. When he arrived, Youngmin was in the bathroom taking a shower, he sat on the couch of the hotel room and sigh.

'Hyung. You're back?' Kwangmin said as he leave the bathroom with his towel around him. Youngmin nodded and Kwangmin went to wear his clothes.

Kw: So what did you guys did? You didn't come back last night?

Ym: I... I spent the night in her apartment right after dinner....

Kw: What... *drops hairdryer*

That afternoon, Kwangmin and So hyun went to disneyland while Youngmin stays in the hotel looking outside the window. He's trying to figure what is he going to do next since he spent his last date with Ha Young.

'I'm really wasting my time... Maybe I should go home.' He said to himself and start packing up his bag. He took out his smartphone to send Kwangmin a text.

 


 

Youngmin's POV

Who is this guy....??? It seems like we're getting more international here. But.... Charles resembles this guys alot. I didn't say a word and went to my room.

I laid in my bed and look for notifications in my phone. No notification? I threw my phone at the other side of the bed and closed my eyes.

(flashback)

After sharing a kiss with Ha Young. I looked at her as if I couldn't control myself, love was so strong at the moment. I laid on her and caress the head.

Moments later....

The both us of us lay on the bed with the blankets on while facing away from each other. Silence was there for 15 minutes and soon she start to talk.

Ha: Are you asleep?

Ym: Ani. Wae?

Ha: *Chuckle* I can't believe that this is real.

Ym: Huh?

(end of flashback)

Ha: Nothing. I'm just glad to see you for the last time. *sob*

I got up and went to her side. 'Kwenchana. If you need me so badly just drop a text.' I cuddled her as she cries on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and realise that I didn't close my eyes for awhile but I slept till the sky is dark.*Knock* *Knock* 'Youngmin ah. Its dinner time. Are you going to eat with omma?' I got up from my bed and went to the door.

Ym: Omma...

Ju: Look at you all filthy.... Go and take a bath and have dinner with me.

Ym: Ne. I will be there soon....

I went to the bathroom and entered the bathtub prepared by the maids. I sat in the tub and I was still thinking about my matter with Ha Young.

Ha: Youngmin... ahh.... not to rough!

Ym: What do you mean not too rough?

Ha: You're so bad when it comes to this.

Ym: Then get someone else to massage your feet! 

The throw her feet aside, I laid on her bed. 'You're going to sleep? Andue!' I took her hand and pulled her on top of me 'Ahhh!' She was surprised, I pulled the blanket on top of us so that I could get her to sleep.

'Hyung!...hyung...' I felt someone shaking me, I opened my eyes and realise I'm still in the bath, Changjo was the one who woke me up.

Ch: Hyung. Jungah omma and I are waiting for you.

Kw: I see. Sorry I took so long.

I got out of the bathtub and wrapped myself with my towel, I got out of the bathroom, the maids start putting on a bathrobe on me. I went to the dining room after wearing my clothes.

 


 

No one's POV

Ju: Youngmin ah. What took you so long?

Ym: I was asleep in my bath.

Ju: You were probably tired from travelling.

Ym: Ne. What are we having for dinner?

Ju: Its up to you. Just tell the chef on what you want.

Youngmin ordered his dinner at the kitchen, while Changjo and Jungah waits for their dinner to be ready. The whole time, Youngmin wasn't in a good mood at all.

Ju: Youngmin ah. Are you free tomorrow?

Ym: Wae?

Ju: Omma wants to bring you to meet a girl I really like.

Ym: Not interested.

Youngmin puts down his food spoon and went to the past the living room. He saw Charles 'Oh yeah. Charles, I need a sundae in my room later.' Charles nodded and Youngmin went back to his room.

A moment later... *knock* 'Your sundae is here.' Youngmin opened the door and saw Rell the door. 'Kamsahamnida.' Youngmin took the sundae from Rell and placed it on his table.

'Rell! Stop staring at Youngmin's door and come back here!' Charles shouted, Rell immediately ran to find Charles while Youngmin stays in his room isolated in his bedroom.

The next morning.....

'You're my lady~~~' His alarmed , he got up to switch it off and prepare for the day. 'Omma!' He happily run down the stairs to greet omma.

Ju: Why are you so lively in the morning?

Ym: Who is that girl you talked about last night? Is she pretty?

Ju: I guess she's alright. I will call her to let you both meet up.

Ym: Ne. I will be looking forward to it.

Suddenly, the main door opens. 'Good morning yeppo agashi.' Rell greeted as he opens the door, Youngmin noticed the girl but he didn't know who she was.

Ym: Nugunya?

JH: Where is my Changjo?

Ym: I'm asking who are you?

JH: Don't you know?

JungHwa walks towards the couch and sat on it. 'I'm Changjo's new girlfriend.' Youngmin stares at her with disbelieve.

To be continued.......