Chapter 23- Revenge is on

Blood brothers

Youngmin's POV

Ym: Dong Ra son saeng nim! Why are you here???

DR: Unnie. Are you going to tell them?

Ym: You both are sisters??? The seems....

DR: Ne. She's my unnie and both your omma. Jungah.

Ym: Omma? What do you mean?

DR: This person is your long lost mother, your bilogical mother.

Ym: Son saeng nim. I think you're mistaken. Our parents were died after we're born how can they be still alive?

J: Its true I created that lie.

Kw: Mwo?

J: I told Donghyun to lie to the both you.

Ym: Wae?

'Jo Jungah's POV'

(flashback)

17 years ago....

J: Yobu! Chaebal! Please let me keep the child please!

Er: I want you abort these trash immediately.

J: Yobu!

At that time, I was pregnant with the twins, the gender were confirmed to be male. My husband Eric got upset as soon as he heard about the twins gender.

few years ago....

'Wow! The bride is so beautiful!'

'She's really lucky.'

'She is indeed.'

I was at the bride's room waiting for the wedding to start. My best friend Ga in came in with a new flower bouquet which I lost a moment ago.

J: Ga in ah. Sorry for the trouble.

Ga: Kwenchana. Here.

J: Moya? Orchids?

Ga: These are the flowers left in the shop.

'Bride please step out.' There isn't any time left so I took the bouquet and left brides's room for the wedding hall.

Er: Today. You seem so happy. What has gotten into you?

J: Ya. Why are you always teasing me.

Er: Because it's my hobby.

After having our wedding vows its time for me throw the bouquet to the next lucky lady to get married. '1! 2! 3!' The bouquet end up on Ga in's hand.

J: Chukahe Ga in!

Ga: Na? I'm getting married soon?

J: Ne! Hurry up and get a boyfriend!

Few months later....

*Yawn* It was early in the morning, I need to wake Eric up so that he could get to work on time. I lifted the blanket beside me and I realise he's not beside me.

J: Yobu.... Where are you?

'Hahahaha!!! Oppa! Stop it! Ahhhh...'

Isn't that Ga in's voice? What is she doing in my house? I followed her voice and it led me to room at the last corner of the doorway. I couldn't believe what I see, it was Ga in and Eric making out on. I slowly opened the door and went inside.

J: Oppa....

Er: !!! Jungah! Neon!

Ga: Jungah!

She quickly get dressed and left the room leaving me and Eric to talk alone. I tried to hold my tears as much as I can, there is so much I want to say but I couldn't because I was too upset.

J: Oppa tell me the truth... Do even love?

Er: Love? What love are you talking about?

J: Why did you have to marry me if you don't love me?

Er: I marry is not because of love. My parents force me to! If you're unsure, you can check with my omma.

I ran back to my room and sunk my face on pillow, I cried really hard. I can't believe what I heard or seen, it just breaks my heart. Suddenly, I felt like threwing up and went to the bathroom. Ottoke? Am I pregnant?

The next day....

'Congratulation. You're pregnant with twin boys.' After going for the check up, I left the hospital and went home. When I arrived, I could see Eric at the couch reading his newspaper, I ignored him and made my way to the kitchen to get myself a drink.

Er: Where have you been?

J: Do you have to know?

Er: Aigoo... I can't believe my son could be this adorable even in Ga in's womb.

J: Where did you get this? Ga in is carrying your son!!!???

Er: Why are you so shocked? Its not like you're producing a heir for me. Unless... What is this?

He noticed the envolope I was carrying in my arm, I couldn't snatch it away from him so I so he took it and opened it up. If he know I am having twin sons, I wouldn't know what he'll do.

Er: Twins?

J: .....

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house. 'Oppa! Where are you bringing me!' I shouted in pain as he dragged me out of the house then to the garden.

Er: What is wrong with you? Why are you carrying the kids?

J: How would I know? I only found out today.

Er: Chaebal. I'll give you whatever you want. Please abort the babies.

J: Mwo? How can you do this me??? My child is suppose to be your heir.

Er: Aniya! Ga in's son is my heir! Abort the baby or you'll see what happen.

(end of flashback)

Ym: So he was reluctant to get rid of us as soon he can?

J: Ne.

Ym: Why?

J: He wants his successor to be born out of the woman he loves.

Kw: How did you protect us?

(Flashback)

I ignored the option to abortion and continued on carryng the children in my womb. I lived my life every single day still fearing about what Eric is going to do when the twins were born.

Not long after, it was time for my labour. I didn't want Eric to know about so I decided to give birth to my children my room, Eric was not around. I told Dong Ra everything I need and the maids to keep the door closed.

J: Ahhhhh!!! Appeun!

DR: Unnie kwenchana? Your face is getting pale.

J: Call the butler! Pali!

*Gun shot*

Moya? What is that sound? Could it be Eric? Did he recruit assassin to come get me? I got up and staggered my way out of the room. Dong Ra and butler had just arrived.

DR: Unnie. Where are you going?

J: Eric is here! He's going to kill my children. Bring me to the basement! Pali!!

We quickly made our way to the basement where Eric rarely visits. Dong Ra locked the basement door and helped me out. *Bang bang*

DR: Unnie push!

J: Ahhhhh!!!

DR: I can see the head! Push again!

After enduring such pain the first child was born, then it's time for the second child. After the second child, Dong Ra was helping me to clean up. 'Find them immediately!'

J: Butler please bring the boys away. Pali! He's going to kill my children.

'But'

J: Their here to get the boys. Please take them away.

'Sure Miss.'

Ever since the butler left, he never came back the next day, I thought he could have not survived with my children. Eric came back with Ga in.

J: You both are so cruel! My baby died because of you!!!

Er: Ya! What are you talking about?

J: Why did you want to kill them? I could at least send them away by myself but why???

Er: I don't care.

J: I will never forgive you.

(end of flashback)

Kw: How did you find us in the end?

J: I managed to help to track the both of you and start to secretly raise you.

Ym: Sometimes we get special treatment. Was it you?

J: Ne.

Ym: But did you separate us when we're 11?

*Dong dong*

Er: Yobu. I've returned.

J: Omo. He's here!

Ym: Nugu?

J: Your appa. Pali. Find a place to hide!

Ym: Arraso. Kwangmin come with me.

No one's POV

Minwoo returned to class and didn't find Youngmin in the class and Dong Ra at the teacher's desk. When HyunSeong entered the classroom and sat in his chair, Minwoo approached him.

M: HyunSeong ah. Have you seen Yongmin?

HS: Ani. Wasn't he with son saeng nim?

To his curiosity, Minwoo took out his mobile phone and dialed Youngmin's number but it couldn't go through. Youngmin's phone has been swtiched off.

M: Aish... Where did Youngmin go?

Jm: Minwoo ah. Have you seens Youngmin?

M: That is also my question.

Jm: Where could he be? I couldn't find Kwangmin....

M: Mwo? Kwangmin too?

At the other side, Youngmin and Kwangmin found a room in the mansion and hid inside while Jungah was the living room waiting for Eric to come in.

Eric entered the house accompanied by Ga in and her son who is the same as the twins. 'Annyeong ahjummah!' The son greeted happily and runs around mansion and dissappear.

Kw: Hyung. Its so dark. I can't see.

Ym: Ya! Don't touch my !

Kw: Where are you?

Ym: Shhh... I am listening. Just bear with it.

Meanwhile, Eric went to the kitchen to get wine while Ga in sat at the coffee table with Jungah. The both of them were facing each other with intense hatred.

J: Don't you feel quilty?

Ga: What do you mean?

J: My children could have lived as happy as your son. Now they couldn't because of you.

Ga: Aren't you glad that you get to be Eric's wife? Living in luxury and I only had his son.

J: I will never let your son to be his heir.

'Ahhhhh!!! Omma! There is thief!!!' Ga in heard he son's voice, Eric heard it too and the both of them went upstairs to see what's going on.

Ga: Changjo what's wrong!

Er: What happened!!

Ch: Just now when I entered my room. I saw a school boy climbed out of the window.

Er: Did you see his face?

Ch: Aniya. He's too fast, I couldn't see. Omma I'm scared.

Suddenly Jungah had a message coming into her phone. 'Unnie, the boys have left the house safely.' She smiled and when back to her room.

Kwangmin's POV

Kw: *Pant* *Pant* Wow hyung. That was close one...

Ym: Ya! Why did are you hurt? Your leg is bleeding!

(flashback)

While we'e both hiding. Our eyes were adjusted to darkness, we realise we're in someone's bedroom. But suddenly.... *tap* *tap* we could hear footstep coming towards the room.

Kw: Ottoke? Someone's coming.

DR: Hey kids! Over here... Pali

It was Dong Ra son saeng nim outside the house. She had placed a ladder against it, we're running out time. Instead climbing down I just lept out of the window.

(end of flashback)

Kw: This? This is just nothing, I've almost died before....

Wait... What did I just say? Is my memories returning? I'm sure I've fall before and got hurt pretty bad but when?

Ym: Kwangmin. Is your memories returning now?

Kw: Aniya. Not completely.

M: Ya Youngmin Kwangmin!

Kw: Minwoo annyeong!

M: Where have you guys been? We're looking for you everywhere.

Ym: How did you know we're here?

M: Kwangmin's phone GPS is attached to Jeongmin hyung's.

Kw: Oh my goodness! I forgot about So hyun!

M: Kwenchana. She's in good hands now. By the way... were guys kidnapped just now?

Ym: Aniya. Its just a long story. Kaja.

Youngmin hyung placed his hand over Minwoo's shoulder and left the house. We went back to school and to the nurse office.

Kw: So hyun!

Sh: Kwangmin! Where have you been?? I missed you.

Kw: Kwenchana. Kwenchana. Uljima.

Youngmin's POV

Eric, now that I know all of your plan. Now its time for us to take back what was meant for us. 

Kw: Hyung. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Ym: Mmm?

Kw: Lets take revenge on Eric.

Ym: Count me in.

 

Author's Q&A

Q: Author! Where have you been! I almost died waiting for your update!

A: My exam is coming in 7 weeks. I will be rarely using the computer from now.

 

Q: Author! Why are you taking so long to update a chapter!

A: Sorry guys. I only update when I get the time too.

 

Q: Author! Are you going for hiatus.

A: Nope, it will continue. But slower.