Chapter 56- The exam part 1

Blood brothers

====Chapter 56====

No one's POV

Its been a rainy morning in Seoul. The story today begins at the Jo's estate. Charles the new butler is preparing for the day by wearing his usual butler suit and get his hair done. He head down to kitchen.

'Everyone!' He said loudly as he opens the kitchen door while all the chefs and assistants were all lined up perfectly to start their work.

Cs: Today, the three young masters are coming back home this morning. I expect breakfast to be served as soon as they arrive. Unsderstood?

'Yes sir!' The kitchen staffs start doing their work while Charles check on the ingredients in the fridge. After that, he went to the basement where all the maids are waiting for his instruction.

Cs: Ladies, I expect all of you to groom the 3 young masters bedroom before they arrive. Mai, follow me.

'Thats not fair... why does Mai have to follow him and not do the same job as us?' Charles heard the made whispers and gave them a glare. The maids were all afraid and quickly leave the basement.

Cs: Mai. I would like you to assist the young masters in case if they need anything.

Ma: Ne.

Cs: And if they need help itht heir bags, I'll do it.

Ma: Yes sir.

 

Youngmin's POV

'Wahhh.... its been awhile since I return to the mansion.' Kwangmin said in amusement while we were in the car with Changjo. We're going back to our mansion and stay for 3 weeks to comfort omma and to also prepare for our graduation examination which is coming in three days.

As soon as we arrived at the mansion. The door is opened and we were greeted by Charles. 'Welcome back, young masters. Go on to the dining room, breakfast will be served.' I was about to take my baggage but was stopped by him 'Allow me to take it.' Charles immediately helped me out.

Ch: Please get used to the hospitality,

Ym: Sure.

When we arrived at the dining room, the three of sat at the dining table. A few seconds later, the chefs start serving breakfast on our table. 'Kumawo.' Both me and Kwangmin thanked except for Changjo.

Ch: Speaking of which. There is someone missing. Ahjummah.

'Ma'am Jo is really not into the appetite.' said a maid as she comes in. We're all getting worried but we had to finish our breakfast before seeing omma in her room.

 

Kwangmin's POV

*Sigh* I threw myself in bed after having a nice meal from a while ago. Why am I in a single room alone but not with Youngmin hyung? I opened the door and popped my head out, I could see Charles walking by so I called him over.

Cs: What is it? Young master.

Kw: Since when did you arrange me and hyung to be separated?

Cs: From I know, you have a girlfriend didn't you?

Kw: Ne. But why are you asking all that?

Cs: In my country, most boys would spent the night with their girlfriend in bedrooms. I'm sure your hyung wouldn't want to spoil it.

Kw: Mwo? What do you take me as? I'm not that indecent.

Cs: I apologise. If you would like me to room you and your brother together. I will do it.

Kw: Kwenchana.... I don't eant to trouble you at all.

 

Youngmin's POV

I wonder if Kwangmin doing ok being roomed alone 'Young master, your baggage is here.' I opened the door and Charles was outside wth my baggage.

Ym: Thanks Charles.

Cs: My pleasure. Anything you'll need just call for me.

After Charles, I start unpacking my baggage, I see an envolope in between one of my folded clothes.That's strange, I'm sure I locked my baggage and hadn't slipped an evelope in it, I took out the envelope and opened it. It is a letter and it reads.

"Jo Youngmin, just because you passed the interrogration, it means you're safe. You know yourself you are the murderer and you pretended it isn't you. I saw with my very eyes, that you killed your own father by your hands."

I ran out of my room and at the door way, Kwangmin and Changjo were outside their room holding the same letter in their hand.

 

No one's POV

Ym: You guys got the same letter too?

'Ne.' Kwangmin and Changjo nodded. 'Young masters!' Charles start running towards their doorway and stopped right front of them.

Ch: What happened Charles?

Cs: Someone...*pant* just broke into *pant* the mansion.

After hearing about it the three of them followed Charles and ran towards the place where someone broke into. It is a room where Charles kept the baggage when the three of them arrive.

Kw: Seems like someone snuck in and placed the envolope into our baggage.

Ch: Thats strange... Usually our mansion's security are tight, this seems impossible.

Ym: Oh no... we're not safe after all.

 

Changjo's POV

The three of us went into my room and both hyung locked the door up. If the muderer really snuck in. Why didn't he or she killed us earlier?

Ym: Are we going to safe in the mansion?

Ch: Ne.

Ym: How would you know?

Ch: If the killer is going to kill us, it could have been done earlier since he or she is able to sneak into a high security mansion.

Kw: I see. Lets drop this matter for the moment and focus for graduation exam....

Ch: Don't try to leave my room. You'll die for real.

Kw: Wae?

Ch: Only my room was set to maximum security. If you don't wish to die just listen to what I say.

 

No one's POV

Two days later.....

It is the day for three of them to take the graduation exam. Due to the issue that happened two days ago, they had to squeeze themselves into the same bed every night.

*Riiiiiiiiiing* *Riiiiiiiing!* The alarm rang at 6am. Kwangmin turned the alarm off and woke both Changjo and Youngmin up. *Knock* *Knock* 'Young masters, I've brought your uniform.'

As soon as the three of them wore their uniform, they left Changjo's room for breakfast at the dining room.

Ch: Charles, how are things going in the mansion?

Cs: Everything was fine. No intruders so far.

Ch: Good. We'll settle this issue as soon as we're done with exam. Keep the whole mansion guarded and not let a single mice out of your sight.

Cs: Do you want me to call in some assasin or guards?

Ch: Just do what you think is best.

The three brothers left the mansion and headed to school.  'See you later!' They waved at each other goodbye and went to their respective allocated examination room.

Kwangmin and Changjo were allocated to the same classroom while Youngmin is allocated to same classroom as Minwoo and HyunSeong. As soon as they get sitted in their chair, the invigilator comes in with a stack of papers.

'Good morning class, today you'll be taking mathematics exam for and the only wayto pass is getting 50 and above. The questions are easy but the working are going to be tedious. Good luck.'

The paper were given out to the students, as soon as Youngmin got the paper, he immediately put on an anxious expression.

 

Youngmin's POV

Oh my goodness..... logarithm? Sh....I only learnt that from Changjo last night....How am I going to do it?

Mi: Psss.... Youngmin. How do I do this?

Ym: I don't know... ottoke!

I looked at Minwoo who is also stunned by the questions but HyunSeong seems to be very calm while looking at his paper. Both me and Minwoo signal for HyunSeong incase if he could help us out.

HyunSeong saw our signal, he threw small piece of note at us each. I opened the notes, it is written 'Do it yourself' Both me and Minwoo glare at him.

 

Kwangmin's POV

Oh f***......log....what is logarithm? I look at Changjo and lift up his paper to show me his answer. I managed to right them down correctly and proceed to other questions.

Kw: So hyun.... here.

Sh: Ne.

I let So hyun copied mine and wait for Changjo for his answer again. I wonder if Youngmin hyung is going to do fine.

 

Youngmin's POV

My goodness, only 30 minutes left and I can't solve many questions! I seriously done for... HyunSeong you jerk. What exactly did I do to you that you wouldn't want to help me or Minwoo.

Suddenly, a paper note landed on my desk. I opened it up and it was the formula for the exam. It was from HyunSeong who have finished his paper. He should have given it to me earlier....jerk!

After I done with copying, I threw the note Minwoo as he has not done most of his questions yet. Minwoo tries to copy as much as he can. Soon, the exam has ended. 'Times up, stop writing.'

Moments later....

Me and Kwangmin are at the toilet washing our tired face, Changjo came out of the cubicle after relieving himself and washed his hands at the basin. HyunSeong comes in with Minwoo.

Ym: Look who's here. The egoistic member who only knows how care about himself.

HS: Are you talking about me?

Ym: Well who else?

Mi: Youngmin ah.... shhh...

Hs: You should know how to study well. Don't depend on others all the time.

HyunSeong enters the cubicle and slammed the door behind him. Nevermind, I will settle my problem with him later. I opened my school bag for my comb but I felt I touch a small piece of paper.

I took the paper out and see what is written on it. Its is written 'I'm always watching you.' A huge chill just run down my spine, I start breathing heavily and went speechless.

Kw: Hyung!!! Neo Kwenchana?

Ottoke... I'm starting to lose my balance and I can't think straight. My vision went blank and I remember myself falling onto the floor while Kwangmin, Changjo and Minwoo look at me.

 

No one's POV 

Few ours later....

Youngmin woke up and realise he's in the room of his dorm. He remembered what happened before he passed out, it was due to a shock. He got out of bed and went to the living room.

At the living room, Kwangmin, Minwoo and Changjo were plugging in the smartphone which was obtained from Charles, their viewing every single file in the phone.

Ym: Guys... What are you doing?

Kw: Oh hyung! You gave me a scare a while ago.

Ym: I was really terrified.

Ch: Now that I realise, the culprit not only gain access to our mansion but even the school.

Mi: So we could assume that the culprit is a student in our school.

Kw: And a staff in our mansion.

After clicking checking most of the file on the mobile phone, Changjo found a hidden video in it, he opens it and start playing the video.

Ch: Guys look! Its the video of appa on the day he was killed.

Everyone start looking at the monitor. It was shown that Eric was in his bedroom while someone unknown comes in.

 

Changjo's POV

Er: My my... What have we got here?

'You heartless maniac. My omma and dongsaeng life were destroyed by you.'

Er: Yes. I did destroyed them and you want revenge? Not so easy my boy.

I could see the person talking to appa has slim built but his hair style is the same as Youngmin hyung. Could it be him?

Ch: Youngmin hyung. Isn't that you?

Ym: Aniya! I'm at the dorm studying, I shouldn't be there.

 

No one's POV

The three brothers returned back to their mansion at night. They gathered at Changjo's room as usual to stay safe until the twin's room security is being maximised.

Kw: How long do we need to stay in your room?

Ch: Your windows layer have been doubled. All is needed is to change the door lock.

'Young masters. I brought you your dinner.' Charles knocked onto the door and Changjo opens it to let him in.

Cs: Today's dish in soondubu jigae.

Ch: Mind making some french toast too? For my portion only.

Cs: As you wish.

Charles left to prepare Changjo's order and while the twins start consuming their dinner.

 

Meanwhile at the kitchen...

Cs: Mai, once the french toast are ready. Send them to the young masters room.

Ma: Yes sir.

The phone in the kitchen rang and Charles went to pick it up. 'Hello, yes. Yes.... Alright.' He hung up the phone and went to the backyard.

At the backyard, there were three children waiting outside the mansion. Their clothes were torn and they looked as if they were homeless children. Their age were roughly 6 to 12 years old.

Cs: Mason, Ji Yoon and Richard. How many times do I have to tell you to stay at the basement?

JY: Those oppas will found out....

Ri: We just don't want to get caught.

Ms: Hyung... I'm hungry.

Cs: My my.... wait for me near the tree over there and I'll bring you guys something to eat.

'Ne!' Before Charles could step into the house he look back at them 'Give them hell tonight.' he ordered and went into the mansion to take what they need.