Chapter 31- I'm sorry

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Changjo opened his eyes, he saw both Dong Ra and So hyun at his beside. 'What happened?' He mumbled as he tried to get up, he immeditely had a sharp pain on his chest Dong Ra quickly made him lie down on the bed.

DR: Stop moving! The doctor said you can only move until the drip is done.

Ch: My chest hurt alot... I don't know why?

DR: Song sae nim said you've got a heart problem. What was bothering you the whole time?

Ch: Have you ever wondered how lonely I was? A dad who only focus on making me his succesor, omma had left to an unknown place, ahjummah who hates me till death and aunt who sees me like an eye sore.

DR: It wasn't true Changjo ah...

 

Kwangmin's POV

I arrived at practise room and no one was inside. So I sat down at the corner of the room to wait for the memebers. *Knock* *knock* 'Come in!' I raised my voice and door opens, a delivery comes in with a largge box 'Lee Kwangmin?'

'Ne.' I nodded 'Please sign here.' He gave me a form and I signed it, as he leaves I start to look open up the box. Who could it be from? I didn't order anything. I opened up the box and I could see a few items in it like clothes, shoes...etc......

Mi: Ya Kwangmin ah. You're here early.

Kw: Oh Minwoo you're here?

Mi: What is this box doing here? Where is from?

Kw: Molla. Could it be a fan gift? But usually fan gifts will be distributed by manager hyung himself.

 

(flasback)


During a fansign event....

'Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!' A fangirl came to my table and handed me a large teddy bear 'Kamsahamida' as I was about to aceept it..
*Tear* Manager hyung came in between tore the teddy bear's head right infront of me and the girl 'Safe! Here you go!' He handed me the tattered and went to check on other members.

After the fansign, the 6 of us gathered at the backstage each of us were getting a knock on our head except for Donghyun
hyung nim by manager hyung. 'How many times I have to tell all of you when a fan gives you a gift you should tell me!"


(end of flasback)

 

I opened took out the items and I saw a envelope beneath it. I picked up the envelope and opened it up, it was a leeter from someone it read:

'Kwangmin, how have you been? You may be wondering who am I the sender of this letter. I wish to meet you at Han River tonight. Please do come in the attire I had sent you. Hope to see you tonight.' H.Y.

Mi: So what did it say?

Kw: Minwoo, is there anyone with the name H.Y. in the orphanage?

Mi: Oppso.

Kw; Who exactly is this person?

HyunSeong's POV

I wore my shirt and prepared to leave my room, I turned my back and look at the bed where Youngmin is still lying down. That sleepy head... he could be tired while competing against twin for the past few days.

HS: Ya Youngmin ah. Are you going?

Ym: Just go ahead. Tell the instructor I am not well.

HS: Ne.

I left my room and went out of the dorm's door, Jeongmin was outside the door waiting for me including Donghyun hyung. The 3 of us went to our dorms lobby and took the company's van.

Dh: Youngmin's not coming?

HS: Aniyo.

Jm: Is he still sick? From the mixture he ate a few days ago?

HS: Probably...

(flashback)

A few days ago.....

Me, Minwoo, Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin were at our dorm's kitchen. The four of us were staring at the twin while they were preparing lunch for us as punishment for breaking the window. Instead of preparing, they end up making mixtures with the ingredients given.

Jm: Ottoke!

Dh: We'll eat out. You two! Eat what you've made!

(end of flashback)

 

Changjo's POV

Ch: Don't need to deny, now I'm at this state you'll pity me and that it will disappear soon.

DR: Changjo.... I want to apologise for how I treat you. I wanted to know more about you, but you're always keeping your real feelings with your other acts.

(flashback)

6 years ago....

For the past 11 years of my life, the home is totally like a hell to me. Omma doesn't live with me but it was Jungah ahjummah and appa living in the house. One day I arrived home from school, the first person who greeted me was scary Jungah ajummah glaring at me.

J: Where have you been all day! I was waiting here for the past 2 hours!

Ch: I was having extra classes.

J: Kojima!

Ch: I was wrong! Mianhe! Mianhe!

She took a cane and start punishing me for not coming home on time. She will often find a problem and punish me over small reasons. I didn't tell appa or omma anything that had happened, I would usually cry and hug my pillow in the middle night.

*Knock* *Knock* 'Changjo are you in there?' But then aunt Dong Ra came, she came in with some oinment and she helped me with bruises that was inflicted a while ago.

Ch: Aunt. Does ahjummah hate me so much?

DR: Aniya. Ahjummah was trying to discipline you. She doesn't hate you.

On my 11th birthday, it was a big party at the house. The birthday cake was ready to be blown by me but first I need to make a wish before I could blow it. As soon as I'm finished with my birthday wish, I blew the candles, I smiled happily and look at ahjummah. Her grin was making me uncomfortable.

J: Did you made a death wish?

Ch: Aniyo. I will not do that. I am still young, I don't want to die.

She made no reply, she put away her wine glass and went to her room. At night, I was passing by the master bedroom, I could hear the conversation between her and appa.

Er: What were you doing all this time? Changjo was punished by you regularly.

J: What? You're blaming me for torturing your son? It was you who brought him in!

Er: I'm telling you to just be his omma! Is that complicated??

J: Changjo is not my child! My children were killed by you today.

(end of flashback)

DR: All this time... my unnie was hurting you?

Ch: I'm always being accused for hurting. It wasn't even true, she has been plotting to kill me many times. When I avoid it, she will make it up as if I was the one who's trying hurt or kill her.

DR: All this time I've wronged you. Mianhe.

No one's POV

'Sulli shi! Changjo won't be coming for today's filming. He collapsed in class a moment ago.' Sulli's coordi told  as she comes into the make-up room. Sulli turns back with her worried expression.

K: Anybody home???

Youngmin's adoptive mother arrived outside the boys dorm, there wan't any answer coming to her so she pressed the pin and enters the dorm. 'My oh my what a mess!' She could see some laundries on the couch, she barged into Youngmin's room but she didn't notice Youngmin sleeping unter the blanket and left the room.

 

She went to the dorm's kitchen and opened the fridge, she found so many expired food in the fridge, she took it out and throw it away. 'Can't believe my Youngmin is doing well.' She mumbled as she took her big bag of food which she brought for the boys and placed them neatly on the table. *Yawn* Youngmin got up from his bed and went to kitchen.

 

While Mrs Kim was placing the food, he went to the fridge to get a bottle of water, his eyes was closed and he did not notice his adoptive mum was in the kitchen. He took the bottle and went back to his room again. *ring* *ring* 'Oh Hyoyeon ah. Wae?' Youngmin eyes immedaitely open as he hears a voice, he reverse his way and look.

 

Ym: Mistress Kim?

 

Meanwhile, the boys were at the practice room dancing to the beat of the music with their instructor. All of a sudden, Kwangmin slipped and fell on the floor. 'Kwangmin!' The instructor rushed to help him.

 

Jm: Kwangmin.  Neo kwenchana? Did you get hurt?

Kw: Ani. I was just confused. I think I need to go back to the dorm and rest.

Jm: Arraso. Please go.

Youngmin's POV

Ym: Mmmm! Maa!

K: Eat slowly!

 

Its been a while since I ate Mistress Kim's cooking, I really love her handmade kimchi and some other side dishes. What I missed the most is the home I used to to live in with her....

 

Ym: Mistress Kim.... How is everything going back at home?

K: Everything is fine! Your noona and hyung are still busy with their schedule as usual.

Ym: Oh jinjja? Someday if there no more activity I will back there.

 

*Beep* I look at the door, I could see Kwangmin coming in. Oh no! Not at this timing! I must not let Mistress Kim know I was having a fight with him. 'Kwangmin you're back?' I smiled happily as came close to him.

Ym: Ya, my adoptive omma is here. Just put on a show.

Kw: What are you talking about?

Ym: Hey bro! How is work doing?

Kw: What are you.....!!! Oh Youngmin hyung omma! Nice to meet you!

K: Come over here and grab some food.

We both look at each other, I gave him and awkward smile, he gave me a death glare. 'Shall we go?' I grabbed his hand took him to the kitchen. I placed a plate of kimchi fried rice infront of him. 'Eat.'

Kwangmin's POV

I don't know what is going on here. As soon as hyung placed a plate of food infront of me, I felt so touch that hyung still cares for me even after we had a big fight. But still, our relationship our still bad..... I took the spoon and eat up.

Ym: Is it delicous?

Kw: Ummmm *knod* *knod*

K: I'll be taking out some trash, you guys spent sometime arraso?

I almost choked my food as soon as she made that statement. Spent time with hyung? That is extremely awkward! As soon as she left the kitchen, the atmosphere seems to be filled with awkwardness. The both of us stayed silent and didn't bother to face each other. Kwangmin... gather up your guts and talk to him.

Kw: Hyung.....

Ym: Umm?

Kw: Are you still feeling sick? Over the mixture?

Ym: Ani. I am totally fine now.

Kw: Oh ne....

Ym: Kwangmin about that....mian.....

*Beep* the both of look at the door, we saw So hyun walking into the house and I panicked on what to do if she sees me. I quickly hid under the table 'Go.' I signaled hyung to leave the kitchen.

Ym: So hyun ah.  What brings you here?

Sh: I heard from your manager you are sick. So I brought you some herbs to make you feel better.

Ym: Kumawo. I'll bring this to my room.

As hyung went to his room, I could see So hyun walking into the kitchen and she opened the fridge. She sat on the chair immediately, her feet was about touch me, I was lucky enough to avoid it....