Chapter 32- Secret admirer

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Youngmin came out of his room and found So hyun at the kitchen table. He got shocked because he knew Kwangmin was under the table, he approached to So hyun and took her hand.

Ym: Lets talk somewhere.

Sh: Wae?

Ym: Just come!

Sh: Arraso.

The both of them sat on the couch and faced each other. Kwangmin slowly got out from under the table and quietly approach the door way to listen to their conversation.

Ym: Why are you here early today?

Sh: I need to skip class in the middle, Changjo collapsed....

Ym: What? He collapsed?

The surrounding atmosphere starts to change as So hyun mentioned Changjo's name. 'Tell me about it' Youngmin said as he patted her shoulder. Kwangmin was upset to see her sad expression so as Youngmin who is anxious.

Sh: The doctor said he had developed a heart condition. He was so depressed.

Ym: I get how you feel.

Sh: I can't believe all this time, he was carrying his pain all alone and no one was with him. I felt bad for not being with him.

So hyun started crying softly and Youngmin gave her hug. After Kwangmin saw the hug, he left for his room, he opened the door and noticed Youngmin's adoptive mum inside there cleaning up his room.

K: Oh Youngmin's twin. Did you come here to get some rest?

Kw: Ne...

K: Just wait a moment, I will be done soon.

Kwangmin came into the room and sat on the small couch beside his bed. Youngmin's adoptive mum notices his sad expression. 'It must be hard isn't it?' she said as she cleaned the last spot of dirt.

Kw: Mwo?

K: It must be hard that your desire goes against you.

Kw: How did you know?

K: Its all written in your face. I am done now, you can go and rest.

Kw: Kamsahamnida. Youngmin omma.

Changjo's POV

I was admitted into a hospital for a few days. I could be discharged but I wasn't planning to get back home to see ahjummah and appa. I took out my phone and see the messages I sent.

'Omma. Where are you?'

'Omma, are you doing well?'

'Omma, why aren't replying?'

'Omma. Reply me.'

'Omma, mianhe. Please reply me'

'Omma, saranghae.'

Its been 3 months since I am in touch with omma, I didn't where she is or how is she? She just disappeared in thin air......

(flashback)

3 months ago....

During a party, I was having talking to some of the guest especially some girls who introduced themselves to me. I could see omma talking to appa near the pond. Omma's expression was stern, I thought it wasn't a big matter so I just carry on and enjoyed the party.

While the firework starts. I looked around to find omma but I couldn't find her anywhere, I went into the house and I could here a voice. I followed it and it led me to appa's office, I could see omma on her phone

Ga: Arraso. I'll be getting ready. Bye.

She hang up the call. 'Omma.' I walked in and she froze. I knew something was up, she slowly turned to me and smiled.

Ga: Changjo ah. Did you enjoy the party?

Ch: Ne. Omma, lets go and catch the fireworks show.

Ga: Sure, lets go.

She hold my hand and we went to the garden to see the fireworks. 'Wah yeppoda!' Omma shouted as she sees multi colours fireworks spreads in the sky. After the firework display, I went back to my room and settle in for the night.

The next morning....

I got up and left went to the kitchen. The maids were already at the kitchen preparing tea for the family, I sat at the table with appa and ahjummah.

Er: Changjo, from now on. You're going to call ahjummah your omma arraso?

Ch: Wae?

Er: Don't ask so much! Just do as I told you.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room. I took my phone and start dialing omma's number 'The number you're calling does not exist. Please call a valid number.' I dropped my phone as soon as I heard what the operator said.

(end of flashback)

Kwangmin's POV

It was already in the evening, I look out at the window to watch the sun set. Soon, I realise about the person who told me to meet a the Han River tonight. Seriously, who is he/she? I opened up the box and look at the outfit given to me.

I changed into into and look into the mirror. So hyun had already went back home so I stepped out of my room, Youngmin hyung could be hanging out outside. I left the dorm and took a taxi nearby.

After in a while time, I arrived at the Han River. There was no one around so I tried walking along the walk way waiting to see if the person had arrived or not. Soon, I noticed a similar envolope which I found in the box, I opened it up and a letter was inside it reads.

'Now that you have received this note. Turn 10 rounds from your original spot and I will appear.'

I took a turn 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. My head was dizzy but the person didn't appear. Damn! It could be a hoax! My phone start vibrate and I opened it up  'Look behind.' I turned back and saw a girl about the same age as me.

Dong Ra's POV

I got home and opened the door, unnie was at the living room reading her book while listening to some classical music from the speakers. I turned it off and unnie stare at me 'Unnie, We need to talk.' I sat right infront of her.

J: Why all of a sudden?

DR: Its about Changjo. Why did you have to hurt him?

J: I hurt him? I think you need to see properly, he was plotting revenge on me because he couldn't accept me as his new mum.

DR: Unnie chaebal! Changjo is! Changjo.....he suffered alot....now you found your children. Please stop tormenting him.

J: So you're on his side more than me? Aigoo... I shouldn't have took you in the first place but to send you to the orpahange.

She slammed her book on the table and left for her room. I quickly ran to my room and lock the door behind me, I threw myself on bed and cried bitterly.

No one's POV

Changjo was at his ward reading his script.  His ward door opens and Sulli walks into his ward, he didn't care who was it and just kept looking at the script non stop.

Su: Ya. Are you really that sick?

Ch: What are you doing here?

Su: I heard from my coordi you were sick so I came to see if its true.

Ch: Now that you're here. Do you think its fake?

Su: Arraso. You win. Oh! I brought some porridge for you. Have it while its warm.

Ch: You can have it. I am not hungry at all.

Sulli froze as Changjo made his statement 'Ne....' she took her own bag and left his ward. Changjo sigh and look at the table beside him, he could still see the porridge that was meant for him. He opened the thermostat and ate a spoonful of it.

Youngmins' POV

I was at the street stall getting myself some soju. I really don't know how I am feeling, I was just confused.... maybe Kwangmin was right. I took his girlfriend while he was having amnesia......

While I was gulping up my 2nd glass, I could see aunt Dong Ra infront of me. Is it a dream? I squinted and shook my head with disbelieve and look at her again.

Ym: Aunt Dong Ra??? Is this a dream?

DR: Ani. I came here for a drink too. Ahjummah 2 bottle of soju!

Ym: Aniya~~~~ aniya~~~ I am just drunk~~~~

I took another gulp and slammed the glass on the table, aunt Dong Ra took a bottle of soju she ordered and poured it into her cup. She took a big gulp at one go, her face turned red after that.

Ym: Wah. You're really a bad drinker.~~~

DR: Ottokaji~~~ I am having issue with unnie~~~

Ym: Omma?~~~

DR: Ne~~~ I found out she has been tormenting Changjo....

Ym: Ne?

Changjo's POV

I opened my eyes and look at the window, its morning and the sun had rosen. I look at my bedside, I could see Sulli sleeping will holding onto my hand tightly. I wanted to shake her off but seeing her sleeping so well so I decided to let her be. 'Good morning' a nurse life the window blind.

I nodded and look at Sulli again, she's still sleeping soundly..... 'You know, you're lucky to have a girlfriend like her. She stayed up whole night watching you.' I look at the nurse with disbelieve. 

'Mmmmm...' She got up with her messy hair and squints her eyes, she immediately let out a loud yawn and look at me.

Ch: Nice hair. Now would let go of my hand?

Su: Mian!

Ch: I heard from the nurse you stayed all night here. Is that true?

Su: Ne. I was worried someone will sneak up on you.

Ch: The person who was sneaking up on me is you. Get it?

She stood up and rolled her eyes, she stomped out of the ward immediately. I smiled as she dissapears from my sight and look at the porridge thermostat, she totally forgot about it....

Jungah's POV

'The number you're calling is unavailable. Please try again later.' Why isn't she picking up? She hasn't been hom since yesterday after the quarrel, I can't believe she would be on that person's side.

I got up the stairs and went past his room, something makes me want to stop by to see what is in his room. I opened the door and I could see in was totally neat and clean, not a single spot of dirt.

On his table, I found an old diary.

(flashback)
It was on his sixth birthday, he received the diary from his mother. 'Kamasahamnida omma! I will write it everyday!'
(end of flashback)

I opened the diary and start reading it.

Youngmin's POV

I opened my eyes and I find myself on a couch. I look around to see where am I, it seems like I'm in a hotel room, there were sound coming from the bathroom like as if someone was taking a shower.

'Hello there, sweetie.' I turned to the voice direction and saw a girl who was dress in her towel standing beside me. 'Ahhh!!!' I yelled out so loud that my I literally lost my voice and and couldn't shout any further but to just keep point at my throat.

'Kwenchana?' The girl looked at me in a confused look I kept trying to speak but no voice is coming out, so I took out my phone and start typing what I wanted to say. 'Out of this room now!' The girl read it, she took her clothes and left angrily,

Seriously.... what happened last night? The moment I was drinking the next day I'm here with a girl and the worse thing is... What did I even do with her last night?

Dong Ra's POV

My had a headache as soon as I got up. I fought myself on comfy bed, I look beside and I could see Dong hyun sleeping beside me.... is this a dream? I poked his cheek and it felt so soft. Few seconds later, he opened his eyes.

Our eyes met immediately, I start to realise I am not in a dream but he was sleeping right beside me! 'Ahhhhhh!!!'