Chapter 35- Kwangmin's past love

Blood brothers

Youngmin's POV

The night before.....

I was looking through Hana's journal, there were extremely alot of entries so I decided to look at the recent entry she had made. After scrolling I could see and entry written a month ago. It was read....

'Min Hyun has been keeping his distance from me for quite a while, he hasn't even called me nor even replied my message.'

'Min Hyun told me there is a girl he met in his new office, he told me every single thing about her. He doesn't know how I felt.'

'Oh my goodness I am so confused. I wonder who is the fiancee now? That girl told me not to contact Min Hyun at all. Seriously... What is she to him?'

'Min Hyun has seriously broke my trust. I can't trust anyone right now, I want to kill her and Min Hyun'

==================================================================================================================

Hana was just all scared and confused infront of me, her eyes just kept widdened and not saying a single word. 'Freeze! Yoon Hana we're placing you as suspect for a murder case.'

H: Aniya! Aniya! I did not do it! Please Min Hyun. Tell me its a dream!!!

Ym: Stop confusing me with Min Hyun!!!

Hana cried as she was being taken by the police. Her father just went on his knees and begged  'Please let my daughter off! I'm begging you!' he cried and cried.

Kw: Youngmin hyung!!!

Ym: Kwangmin ah.

Kw: Hyung you're bleeding! Otokke!

Ym: Kwenchana Kwangmin ah....

I fell collapsed on the floor immediately as I tried to make a few steps away from where I was, I could have bled too much that my body loses its strength. 'Youngmin hyung!' I look up and could see the members surrounding me before I pass out.

No one's POV

A few hours later, Youngmin woke up at and realises he's in the hospital bed 'You're awake?' Dong hyun came in with a fruit basket. Youngmin got up and sat on his bed.

Ym: Where are the members?

Dh: Their on their way here. They are preparing for tonight's schedule.

Ym: I think I'm feeling all better. I will be able to attend it.

Dh: Are you sure?

Ym: Ne. Hyung, what happened to Hana?

'From the autopsy, Min Hyun was slashed before he rode his car. His collegue was burned to death as she was lit on fire, 90% of her body was burnt, there signs of struggle too in the burning'

Youngmin and Dong hyun was shocked as he hears the results. One of the handed Youngmin a letter which was an entry that Min Hyun wrote while he's alive.

Mh: *I can't believe Hana was so paranoid. Me and my collegue were just elementary school friends.*

Kwangmin's POV

Now that hyung is feeling better, we able to unite as one group as "Boyfriend" the studio was being set up and our members were all ready for the night interview.

"I'm your boyfriend!!!' After greeting the interviewer, we sat on the chair and start the interview, the whole topic was how our group started and how we knew each other and etc....

After the inerview, the members were at the lougne for some refreshments *You've got a message*  I slide my phone screen and saw it was a mesage from... Ha Young? Why is she messaging me at 2 am in the morning? Isn't she suppose to be in bed? 'Where are you? I am outside your schedule venue.'

I got out of the building and saw her outside there waiting. She smiled as I approached towards her. *How is work?* She handsigned to me.

Kw: What you doing out late in the middle of the night?

Ha: *I missed you.*

Kw: Please go back home. I'm busy.

Ha: *Why are you avoiding me? Do you hate me?*

Kw: You and I are just friends. Nothing much other than that.

Ha: *Are you going to abandone me just like before?*

As soon as she finishes, my heat stopped instantly as I remembered some event of my past.............

No one's POV

Both Dong Ra and Jungah arrived at the hospital to see Changjo. When they entered the ward, the could see the frail Changjo in his bed heavily breathing. "Ahjummah.....' He said as he sees the both of them enters. Dong Ra sees his condition and start cry.

DR: Changjo..... How did you get into such stage???

Ch: Kwenchana... I will try my best to stay alive... *pant*

'Excuse me. I would like to speak to you.' The doctor came in and singnalled both Dong R and Jungah to follow him. They both followed him to his office.

Ju: Song sae nim. How is my nephew? Please tell me if he has help.

'I'm afraind not, He has about a week to live, if we couldn't find a heart donor soon, he'll die' Jungah start weap as she heard about Changjo's condition. She never expect such thing to happen to Changjo, the both of them left the doctor office and went Changjo's bed.

Ch: Ahjummah... What did song sae nim said?

Ju: Kwenchana Changjo ah. You'll be fine.

She couldn't make eye contact with Changjo and start crying even more harder. 'Unnie! Uljima...' Dong Ra cried while hugging Jungah.

Kwangmin's POV

I got up from my bed and when to kitchen to pour myself a cup of water. I sat the kitchen table while looking out at the window.

Mi: Morning.....

Kw: Morning Minwoo, slept well last night?

Mi: Aniyo....

Minwoo took his cup and fill it with water, he sat down beside me and the other members were slowly getting up and starting their morning routine.

(flashback)

6 years ago....

Kw: *sob* *sob* hyung... hyung....

It was a few days I was adopted, I was hiding under the table in my home, I don't want anyone to look for me, all I wanted to do is to stay and have my private space. Soon, I start to hear footstep coming towards me.

'Annyeong!' I jumped in fright and still refuse to come out. The girl bend down and looked at me, I just rolled my eyes and ignored her 'I'm Ha Young, neon?'

Kw: Kwangmin....

Ha: Nice to meet you Kwangmin.

Me and Ha Young were really good friends. But I didn't expect our friendship will come to an end. Ha Young's home was raided in the middle of the night and thats the time I couldn't see her for a period of time.

After a few weeks, we visited Ha Young, she's conscious but unresponsive 'Ha Young ah. Kwenchana?' Omma tried to feed her but she wasn't able to open .

Kw: Ha Young. Please get better soon, we'll go for a field trip some day.

All she did was looking at me in a frozen manner, she doesn't respond or talk, all she did was stare at me. On the way back home... I was sitting down in the car with noona at the back seat, I was still worried about Ha Young.

Kw: Omma. Why is Ha Young acting this way?

L: Ha Young omma and appa had passed on. Ha Young turned mute as soon as she woke up.

Kw: Mwo? So that means she is unable to talk again?

L: It depends.

(end of flashback)

Jm: Kwangmin!!!

Kw: Ya! Why are you screaming in my ears?

Jm: I've called you multiple times but you're not listening. What is your mind?

Kw: My mind? I don't know....

Ym: Did something happen last night?

Kw: Ani.... If you guys could excuse me. I need to have some space for myself.

Youngmin's POV

My phone start vibrate and look at the screen it was shown So Hyun's nam, I slide the screen and sat on the couch 'Yoboseyo?'

SH: Youngmin. Tell me honestly! Did you marry someone yesterday?

Ym: Mwo?

SH: I'm so disappointed in you!

Ym: Wait please let me explain!

Before I could even explain, she hung up her phone. Oh no... Youngmin shi, did you just got dumped? I can't believe this is happening.... I the tv in my room and a news came out. "Boyfriend spotted at Youngmin's secret wedding? Stay tuned to find out.'

'Oppa. Wae????~~~' A fan girl was crying while holding our band's sign board.

'Oppa please marry me!'

'Oppa! Why did keep it a secret us your fans?'

Suddenly my phone rings it was our CEO's number, I slide answer to answer the CEO's call 'Come to my office as soon as you're done with breakfast.

I got out of my room and shouted 'Guys! How the heck everyone know about the plot wedding???' All the members were eating and staring at me.

Dh: What's the matter Youngmin?

Jm: Ya! Guys please read this!!!

Jeongmin was holding a newspaper it was the topic on my 'fake' marriage that day. 'Its impossible, we hadn't told anyone about your wedding.' Hyun Seong said as he but his plate in the sink.

Ym: I'm going to see the CEO later to clear the misunderstanding.

Mi: Andue! If he hears your story its too silly for him to believe!

Ym: Then what do I do now?

Mi: Find a place to hide or something.

Ym: But where?

Mi: Your omma home? Or your adoptive omma home? I mean our angency wouldn't even there to step in.

Ym: Fine....

HyunSeong's POV

'I think this is bad idea~~~' I spoke sofly at Minwoo's ear but Minwoo retaliate while watching Youngmin taking his cap and left the dorm. I am just afraid he might get into trouble when he's outside.

*Knock* *Knock* I went to the door and opened it, it was a girl around the twins age the girl handsigned to me but I couldn't understand what she's saying.

HS: Pardon me. Can you say something?

Kw: Oh! Ha Young ah.

HS: You know her?

Kw: Ne.

HS: Well come on in.

Both Kwangmin and that girl enters his room, he closed to door shut and I stayed outside to listen to their conversation 'Tell me, what did you exaclty want from me?' My eyes widdened as I heard that was Kwangmin's voice. Is that girl a threat to him?

Jungah's POV

*Knock* *Knock* 'Coming!' I wasn't expecting agust to come over, I opened the door and was surprised to see Youngmin standing at the door.

Ju: Youngmin ah. Why are you here so early?

Ym: Omma....

Ju: Come on in!

Moments later...

I brought a cup of hot choclate to him, he drank it happily 'Massisoyeo?' He nodded, I took a chair and sat infront of him.

Ju: What's the matter?

Ym: Actually.... I'm kind of in hiding right now.

Ju: Wae?

Ym: Just a long story... is it ok if I live here for a while?

Ju: Sure you can. But you need to make sure Eric doesn't see you in here.

Ym: I promise I won't try to make my presence known to him.

Youngmin.... I wish I could tell you that your half brother is in a terrible condition..... But are you willing to accept him for what he has done?

(flashback)

Ch: Ahjummah.... mianhe....

Ju: You don't need to apologise! What do you even do??

Ch: It was me. I was the one who set bad things up for your both son.

Ju: Wae???

Ch: Appa found their whereabout, he said that he will kill them some day. So I decided to do what I can to stop appa from hurting them.

Ju: You mean when Kwangmin lost his memories. It was you?

Ch: Ne....

(end of flasback)

Ym: Omma? Kwenchana?

Ju: Ani. I'll get you some clothings, just stay here until I return.