Chapter 45- Accident

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Kw: Yayayayaya!!!! Where are you taking me? Ya!!!

He was thrown into an office, he looked around and realise it was Youngmin's office, he now know ttha he was mistaken for Youngmin again. All the staff were shocked to see him in his school gym suit. 'Here!' A file was thrown to his head and he quickly take a look at it.

'Chairman, its an emergency! Our company's business is falling!' the secretary informed, Kwangmin doesn't know much about the business at all and if he calls Youngmin at this time it will be too late.

'In that case.... We'll need to have an emergency meeting!' He immediately went to the meeting room with the higher position staff.

At school, it is break time and Youngmin is looking for Kwangmin but he's not in his class. 'Youngmin!' Ha Young comes to him 'Ha Young! What's the matter?' Youngmin look straight into Ha Young's serious expression, he knew something had happened to Kwangmin.

At the meeting room, the slides were shown on the screen and the staffs were coming in 'You're my lady~~~ You're my lady~~' Kwangmin phone rang, Kwangmin slide the phone screen and talk on the phone.

Ym: 'Kwangmin where are you?'

Kw: 'I am in an urgent meeting now. Call me later'

The call ended and Kwangmin starts the meeting. 'Kwangmin!!! Kwangmin!!!' Youngmin is trying to reach him again but his phone has been switched off.

Youngmin's POV

Damn... Kwangmin is not picking up his phone. I am not sure if I have to go to the company now... 'Youngmin!' I could see Ha Young and So hyun running to me.

Ha: Have you manage to get him?

Ym: Ani. I have to go to company now.

Ha: Be careful on your way there.

Ym: Arraso. See you

I left school and waited for the green man to cross. As soon as the red man turned to green man, I start crossing the road, but in the middle of crossing, I heard an engine sound, I turned my head and saw a vehicle an inch away from me, the next second is I felt a hit and I flew a few meters away and fell.

Kwangmin's POV

I was listening to one of the staffs presenting the marketing failure in the business, everything seems to be devastating. The only thing I can assume was sabotage. But who is behind it?

'Stop!' I left the meeting room and went to the chairman's office, I start browsing through the records made by Eric before hyung took over, I start to see that Eric had given lots of bonus to his staff for every job which was up to expectation.

After comparing Eric's and hyung's report, I now realised it is there is whole lot of difference between their fundings.

No one's POV

'This is the emergency department. How can I help you?'

'Hello I'm calling from School of performing arts. A student got hit by a car.'

'Alright, we'll be right there as soon as possible.'

A commotion was going on outside Youngmin's school, Youngmin was lying at the other side of the road, he got up and saw a group of people at the other side of the road looking at something, they were blocking his way.

'Excuse me! Mind move a little bit?' No one responded so he decided to tiptoe, by the time he gets the view, he was in total shock to see his body lying at the far side of the road soaked in blood.

He could see Ha Young running to his body in tears, Minwoo eyes were bloodshot as he sees Youngmin at the end of the road. Ha Young was shaking him to get the body to regain conscious, Youngmin is beside her crying

Youngmin's POV

The paramedic arrived and were shocked to see my condition 'His not breathing! I need to do CPR on him now!!!' I could see te paramedic trying their best to safe my life. I touched my body to see if I could return inside it but I my hand went passing through it.

Ha: Youngmin ah ileona!!! *sob*

Mi: Please don't leave us!!!

I cried right beside them as my body was taken into the ambulance. I followed the paramedic inside the ambulance and sat at the empty seat. I was watching the worried paramedic are trying to keep me alive.

As soon as the ambulance arrived at the hospital, I brought me to the emergency unit. The surgeons were at the operating room waiting to operate me. I cried as I couldn't believe what I've done to myself.

Ym: Song sae nim. You have to save me. I don't want to die.

Minwoo's POV

Me, the members except Kwangmin and their partners were outside the operating room waiting to hear about Youngmin's condition. Ha Young couldn't stop crying, I comforted her with all the best I have.

Kwangmin is still uncontactable, I don't know what happened to him. Soon the surgery ended, Youngmin was brought out, his head was covered in bandages , I ran to the doctor to hear about Youngmin's condition.

Mi: Song sae nim, how is he?

'We've did our best in what we can, if he doesn't regain consciousness, he will stay asleep for the rest of his life.' My heart sank as I heard what he said, Ha Young was speechless, her legs turned weak and fell.

Mi: Ha Young ah!!!

Ha: Is it true? He won't wake up if he doesn't regain conscious?

Mi: Everything will be fine Ha Young ah.

Ha: If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have let him leave.

M: Its not your fault at all.

She start crying really hard, all the members were anxious about her. Youngmin, if you could read my mind now, I beg you to please get up.

No one's POV

At the office, Kwangmin is still trying to analyse the problem in the metting room with a group of staffs. Suddenly, the CEO arrives late and came to Kwangmin to help out. 'Sir, you've got a call.' Kwangmin was not planning to answer any phone call but answer it eventually.

Kw: 'Yoboseyo?'

Jm: 'Ya! Where the heck are you?'

Kw: 'Hyung I've got no time to chat.'

Jm: 'Your hyung is in the hospital.

Kw: 'Mwo!!!???'

Jm: 'He got hit by a car.'

Kw: 'I am coming now.'

While Kwangmin was on the phone, at the other building, a gun man appears and was aiming his sniper at Kwangmin head angle. Fortunately, Kwangmin had left the office preventing himself to get shot.

Kwangmin arrived at the hospital and ran to the intensive care unit where Youngmin is, he could see his omma crying and the other members were there too. Kwangmin was devastated to see Youngmin lying asleep on the bed.

Kw: Hyung!!! Why are you doing this us??? Get up!!!

He started crying and tried to get near Youngmin but was stopped by Dong Hyun and Jeongmin. Youngmin was standing beside him and crying. Kwangmin couldn't see that Youngmin is beside him.

Ym: Hyung is here Kwangmin ah.

Kw: Why did you have to do this to me hyung!!! Wae?? Wae???

Ym: Mianhe Kwangmin.

Youngmin's POV

That night, the members were going back to their dorm except for Kwangmin. Kwangmin still doesn't bear to leave me in my ward. 'Ya Kwangmin, you need to go back and rest.' Dong Hyun hyung nim patted his shoulder.

Kw: Aniya. Andue, hyung is sleeping and I must watch him.

DH: Kwangmin. Chaebal, you need energy to see your hyung tomorrow.

Ym: Chaebal. Hyung is still fine, go back.

Kwangmin staggered his way out of the ward, I followed them to the company's car and sat on the empty seat beside Kwangmin, the car drove off and the members were fast asleep except for Kwangmin.

Ym: Kwangmin ah. Even if you can't hear me, please get some rest.

His eyes closed immediately, I could see tears flowing out of his eyes, I wish I could wipe it out of his eyes but I couldn't, all can do is just watch the sadness he's facing. Mianhe Kwangmin.

Jeongmin's POV

Jm: 'Mian Hyewon ah. I'll call you soon.'

Me and the members arrived back at our dorm not long ago. Kwangmin had went to bed in his room, its 2am and Dong Hyun hyung nim was at the couch with me drinking a cup of tea.

DH: Why aren't you in bed?

Jm: I can't really sleep. I feel bad for the twins.

DH: Same. Have manager hyung gave us the schedule?

Jm: Ne. There is a radio talk tomorrow.

I was turning on the television and I got bored and look at the mirror near the tv, I see a reflection of Youngmin at thet tv 'AHHHHH!!!!' I screamed and jumped out of the couch.

DH: Ya! What happened?

Jm: Youngmin... Youngmin...

I pointed at the mirror and look at Dong Hyun hyung nim, he stared at the mirror and was confused 'There is nothing.' I look at the mirror again and the reflection I've seen a moment ago is gone.

DH: Anyway its late. Go to bed.

Jm: Arraso... What was that???

Kwangmin's POV

I am lying in bed with my eyes opened, I am so tired but I couldn't sleep, I was thinking of Youngmin hyung the whole time. 'Kwangmin, Kwangmin.... Over here....' I heard hyung's voice its probably my head, turned to the other side of bed and I could see hyung standing beside me.

Kw: Hyung... what took you so long?

Ym: Mian. Hyung is really late.

Kw: I thought you couldn't get up. I am so afraid that you'll die.

Ym: Aniya Kwangmin. Hyung will be with you no matter what.

'Kwangmin.... Kwangmin....' I opened my eyes and realise the members were at my beside looking anxious. It was dream the whole time? I got up in schock.

Jm: Great you're awake. Lets go.

Kw: Where?

Jm: Its a radio talk. We need to be there soon.

Kw: What about hyung? Did manager told the media?

Jm: Ani. Today you'll take your hyung role and yourself.

Youngmin's POV

The members were all ready to leave so I followed them to their schedule venue where the radio talk is shown. Our emcee noticed that I'm absent and was being talked by manager. Everyone get seated at their allocated seat and I sat at an empty one.

'Hello this 'Happy Radio' we are going to start radio program in about a minutes. Stay tuned as we have a special guest today here with us.' A music was played and the members were putting on their headphones.

'Good morning to everyone on Happy Radio. Thank you for staying tuned to our program and today our guest is boyfriend!!!' All the members were clapping and introduced 'I'm your boyfriend!!! Annyeong haseyo we are boyfriend.'

DH: Annyeong haseyo. I'm leader Dong Hyun.

Jm: Annyeong haseyo I'm Jeongmin.

Kw: Annyeong haseyo Youngmin imnida. Annyeong haseyo, I'm boyfriend Kwangmin

HS: Annyeong haseyo I'm boyfriend's voice HyunSeong.

Mi: Annyeong haseyo. I am boyfriend's maknae Minwoo.

As everyone start the program as usual. Suddenly, my head hurts and I start to have vision of me in lying in the hopital bed, someone is approaching me trying to remove my oxygen mask. I quickly left for the hospital.

No one's POV

Youngmin passed through the wall of his ward and quickly walk over to his body. He checked if the oxygen mask is still on and no one had tampered it. 'You're going to die.' He heard a female's voice from the door.

Ym: You're... Changjo's omma?

Ga: How have you been?

Ym: I don't know what to say. You can see me don't you?

Ga: Ne. We're both souls anyway.

Meanwhile the filming site where Changjo is working. He received a phone call from Jungah, he left the filming site and answer the phone.

Ch: 'Ahjummah. Ne. Mwo???'

At the hospital, Ga in and Youngmin were at the park sitting at the empty seat. While the both of them were sitting some people walked pass them and couldn't see them at all.

Ym: I really wonder.Why am is soul still wandering when I'm still in coma.

Ga: Its because you are between life and death.

Ym: What about you?

Ga: Me? I'm already dead.

Ym: Mwo??? How can that be possible?