Chapter 25- Forgotten love

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Youngmin, Kwangmin, Jeongmin and Minwoo were in an empty practice room. They were practicing for an upcoming audition from an entertainment industries. 'Guys!' Dong Ra came in with some forms in her hand, passing one each to the boys.

DR: This are the application for the audition. Don't forget to register the date and time you're coming for.

Ym: Ne!

DR: Pactice well and good luck for the audition! Kwangmin, don't forget about the afternoon appointment.

Kw: Ne.

As soon as Dong Ra left the practice room, the boys gathered to look at the application form, the form was from 'Starship Entertainment' The boys were amazed because they knew there were artists like K-Will and Sistar.

Jm: Youngmin, your noona and hyung were singers. Have you had experienced learning dances from them?

Ym: About that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin's past, 2 years ago...

Youngmin came home after school, he saw his hyung at the dining table half asleep while having his lunch. His noona, dancing 'Genie' with high heels making him afraid of getting near her.

Ym: Hyung...

Jd: Zzzzz....Hmmm???

Ym: Hyung, could you teach me some dance move?

Jd: Ne.

Ym: Jeongmal?

Jongdae got up and stood beside Youngmin, he pointed out his thumb and place at his lips and poin it out again like the one in the song 'MAMA'. Before Youngmin could start doing it, Jongdae suddenly yawn and left for his room....

Ym: Noona...

Hy: I'm Genie for your wish~~~

Ym: Noona, is there any dance move you could teach me?

Hy: You beter run, run run run~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bell ring*

M: Let's get back to class.

So hyun's POV

While I was in class waiting for Kwangmin to return, I sigh and placed my head on the table. A few seconds later, I could feel my table was thrown off and my chin got hurt. 'Ya!' I look up and saw Changjo wih his friends. He was giving me a smirk, I froze at my position because I don't know what he's going to do next.

Ch: Why is your face like this? Come on smile.

He grabbed my chin and pressed against it, I was struggling in pain, I was hoping for someone to save me but everyone just do their own stuff while I'm in this situation. He let go of my chin, he drag his chair and sad beside me.

Sh: What do you want from me?

Ch: One night. Eolma?

Kw: What did you mean by one night?

I turned my head aside and saw Kwangmin standing beside me, he seem to be glaring Chango. Changjo stood up and walk towards Kwangmin.

Ch: You know... she's used to be my girlfriend do you?

Kw: I know.

Ch: But didn't you know? She's so good at doing those.

Kw: Look, I don't know what you're talking about but please. She's mine now and leave her alone!

Ch: Wow daebak. Arraso. Ya, call me maybe *wink*

Kw: Don't even think about it.

Dong Ra's POV

Its time for me to take over Kwangmin's class. As I entered the classroom, I could see Kwangmin and Changjo facing each other talking seriously 'Kwangmin, Changjo please go back to your seat. the rest of you too.' The both them went back to their seat 'Turn to page 68' The students were opening their book except for Changjo.

DR: Changjo. Where is you book?

Ch: Left it in my study room.

DR: Jinjja... Hurry up and get it.

Ch: Arraso.

He took out his phone and start dialing someone 'Ya. Get my english book now as...' before he could finish his sentence I took his phone away and hun up the call.

Ch: Son saeng nim... What are you doing?

DR: Forget it. I want you to write 5 pages of resons on why you forgot your book. Arraso? If not..

Ch: If not? You want to report to my parents? Do it.

(Flashback)

3 years ago...

Back then while I was a university ungergraduate, I lived with unnie and her in laws, as I was in the study room cleaning the shelves I felt someone hugging my back and I don't need to guess who would it be unless it's Jo Changjo. 'Ya!' I shouted and he let go.

Ch: Ahaha!! You're blushing. Gotcha!

DR: What you doing hugging me from the back all of a sudden?

Ch: Wae? Is it wrong to be in relationship with someone older than you?

DR: Andue! I am your aunt. Don't you dare talk about this.

Ch: Arraso....

(end of flashback)

After teaching the class for 2 hours, now its time Youngmin's class, so far Youngmin's class is safe as there is Minwoo beside him. 'Girls, please get back to your seat.' the girls who were surrounding both of them go back to their seat immediately. 'Page 68.'

Changjo's POV

(flashback)

Few days ago....

I mischieviously entered ahjummah's room, as I look through her I saw messages were sent to the contact names like 'Kwangmin (son)' and 'Youngmin (son) as I go into the contacts I notice there is a picture of similar boys. I couldn't tell which of them is Kwangmin.

Didn't appa told me that ahjummah gave birth to twins but they were killed immediately? Something is not rght here, the twins or my half-brothers shouldn't be alive.' I shall look out for Kwangmin in the future.

(end of fashback)

It was PE time, we were changing up while Kwangmin change in his cubicle, since no one is around so I took his PE attire and which was hanging on top of the cubicle, most probably his twin will come over to borrow him his PE attire. 'Hyung, my PE clothes were stolen.... ne, I will wait.' A few minutes later someone came to the changing room.

I couldn't believe my eyes, he was like the second Kwangmin, as soon as he sees me, he got startled too and immediately ran to the cubicle to pass the PE attire to Kwangmin. As Kwangmin got changed he got out and saw his hyung looking at me.

Kw: Hyung wae?

Ym: Ani. Kwangmin come follow me for a moment.

His twin grabbed Kwangmin's hand and left the changing room. So its true, my half brothers is still alive till now.

Kwangmin's POV

Kw: Hyung hyung! Wae?

Ym: What do you think you're doing? He had seent he both of us!

Kw: I don't know! I only lost my PE attire.

Ym: I'm afraid this must be planned.

Kw: Ottoke?

Ym: Just continue your class. We'll see what happen next.

I went back to the sports hall for my PE 'Ok class, its time for shuttle run. Girls will run after the boys. So gentlemen, please line up now.' What in the word is he saying? Shuttle run???

Kw: What does he mean?

Sh: Have you forgotten? Shuttle run, you need to run very fast.

Kw: Only that?

Sh: Ne. Just go!

While we're lining up, I look at the side to see who will running with me...oh please not him... why does it have to be him? He's giving me the same smirk as the one I saw in the morning. I don't know he had planned later on... 'Kwangmin, Changjo get ready' As we both step at the first line, he turned to be and we made eye contact.

Ch: Here's the deal. I win, I get So hyun for the day.

Kw: If I win, stay away from her forever.

Ch: Deal. That's what I like about you.... Brother.

What did he just say? 'Start!' I immediately ran as fast as I could, not thinking who is watch me at all. As I returned back, Changjo seems to be later than me by 2 seconds *pant* I finally did it! Now he won't be able to bother So hyun. 'Boys, proceed on to high jump. Girls, now is your time to run.'

'Kwangmin oppa is sure going to win over Changjo again.'

'Ne. He is so cool! Even still with his amnesia.'

'Kwangmin get ready. Jump!' As I leapt I start to have vision of myself fallling from a high level storey, those memories, they seem to be coming back. 'Kwangmin!' I opened my eyes and realise my head is hitting the hard floor and my past memories start coming alive.

The time when I fought with noona often......the time I found Jeongmin hyung in the same school as me..... the time when..... 'Ahhhh!!!' I screamed as my head was really in pain after remembering that last moment.

Sh: Kwangmin! Kwenchana?

Kw: Hyung! Hyung! My head hurt. Hyung!!!!

Youngmin's POV

'You've got message.' I opened my phone and saw So hyun's name displayed on the screen 'Come over to the sports hall! Kwangmin is in pain!'

Ym: Son saeng nim!

DR: What is wrong Youngmin?

Ym: Kwangmin.... he...

DR: Arraso. Pali, Minwoo follow him too.

M: Ne son saeng nim.

Both me and Minwoo left the class and ran as fast as we can to the sports hall, when arrived I could see everyone crowding over Kwangmin who lying on the floor he seems to be in pain. 'Kwangmin! Move! Move!' I quickly held him and place him at my lap. 'Ahhh! Appeun!' Kwangmin was crying while holding onto his head.

Ym: Kwangmin. Its me your hyung. Kwangmin please get back to your sense!

Sh: The paramedic is here!

The paramedics came in and saw Kwangmin's state they quickly took out their emergency kit and prepared to inject Kwangmin with pain killer soon Kwangmin start to get drowsy, he start silent as he was taken to the ambulance.

Hours later....

Aunt Dong Ra came out of the doctor's office after that 'Aunt Dong Ra!'  I ran over to son saeng nim to hear if Kwangmin is alright.

DR: He finally had his memories back.

Ym: Jinjja???

L: Kwangmin!!!

His adoptive omma came in running while panicking, the first thing she did as she arrive, she grabbed my collar and start glaring at me. 'Omma! What *** are you doing?' Who just said that? I turned to my left and saw Kwangmin on the wheelchair being escorted by a nurse.

Ym: Kwangmin... do you still remember me?

Kw: Of course, you're my hyung. Speaking of that we missing someone?

M: Kwangmin you didn't forget me right?

Kw: Minwoo!!! That's right I miss you buddy!

Sh: Kwangmin, you remember me too?

Kw: Hyung. What is she doing here?

Ym: Oh come one, don't scare me. She's your girlfriend.

Kw: Girlfriend? Pleh! Please... give me a break....

Sh: So you've forgotten about the time we spent together???

Kw: Not a chance.

Sh: Kwangmin you're so cruel.

No one's POV

Tears start form from her eyes and she ran out crying. 'So hyun!' Youngmin ran after her leaving Minwoo, Kwangmin, Dong Ra and Mrs Lee.

Ym: So hyun... So hyun.... Where are you?

*sob* *sob* Youngmin heard her crying and soon found her hiding at corner. She was hiding her face whie hugging her knees, Youngmin bent down and look at her 'Yososeyo. What are are you doing?' she look up at me and turned her head away, I sat beside her pass her a tissue.

Ym: You gotta understand. Is not that Kwangmin hates you, he was just confused.

Sh: This isn't what you're suppose to care about. You don't even know me.

Ym: Jinjja... you're being hard headed right now? Just because of accident, you're hating me forever?

Sh: Ani...*sob* *sob*

Ym: Then what do you want from me?

Sh: Lend me... your shoulder....

Ym: Mwo?

Sh: Just lend me your shoulder.

She hugged Youngmin immediately and cried even harder. Youngmin got surprised and froze at his position, he patted So hyun to comfort her.

 

Author's message

Annyeong! Its been a while? My exam is coming in 2 weeks and I got an impossible mission to memorise the theory of both module. *Pant* *pant* no worries, I'll be back soon:D