Chapter 37- Back to school!

Blood brothers

Youngmin's POV

The day had finally arrived! Me, Kwangmin, HyunSeong and Minwoo are finally going back to school! I couldn't wait to see all even my classmates and all my friends I've missed during the whole band's promotion. When the four of us arrived at the school gate, it was a total nightmare.

'Oppa!!! Oppa! Arrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!'

'Oppa sarang haeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!'

All the four of smiled and waved as we tried to get into the school, some of the girl even pulled my jackets. Not to mention, my school pants. I quickly avoid it and smiled while walking away. The four of us managed to enter the school but what greeted us is a whole bunch of students were surrounding us.

'Students! Get back to your class! The bell has rang!' The announcement speaker alarmed and all the students start rushing back to their class. 'See you later!' Kwangmin waved at the three of us as he enters his classroom. As we entered our class all the girls were happily screaming upon our entrance. Our son saeng nim start entering the class.

DR: Class, please quiet down. Its time for your lesson.

Kwangmin's POV

I entered my classroom, the girls were screaming out loud as I walked in. I sat at my table and placced my back on it, I look beside me and realise that So hyun had changed her place and sat right infront of the class. There was just an empty seat just beside me.

Son saeng nim comes in and all of the students stood up and greeted. 'Class we have a new student. New Student, please come on in.' It was female student with nice figure, I couldn't see her face because she was facing down. As she arrived infront of the class, she tilts her head up and almost fell. I can't believe that new student was Ha young!

Ha: Annyeong. I'm Ha Young, its a great pleasure to know all of you.

'Woooooooohhhhhoooooooo!!!!' All the boys were cheering and clapping out loud as she happily bow to them. 'Ha Young you may take the seat near Kwangmin. Kwangmin, please raise up your hand.' I didn't hesitate and put up my right hand. She smiled and go to the empty seat beside me.

During break time, all the girls were crowding at my table. While Ha young....... She had all the boys crowding at her table. Since when is she so popular?

Mi: Ya Kwangmin! Are you coming with us?

Kw: Oh! Ne!

'Oppaaaaaaaa!' All the girls screamed as I move out of the class. HyunSeong, Jungmin hyung, Youngmin hyung and Minwoo were outside the class waiting for me as I got out. The doorway is full of students screaming at us. At this rate, it is very hard for us to have a time to rest.

We managed to arrive at the other of the doorway, we ran down the stairs as quickly as possible to prevent the fans from coming after us. As soon as we arrived at the first level, we could see Dong Ra son saeng nim at signalling us to enter a room. The four of us ran in and closed the door.

No one's POV

The boys ran into the room while Dong Ra slammed and locked the door so other students are unable to enter. 'Oppaaaa!!!!' Sounds of fan girls screaming loud as there were banging sound all over the place.

Kw: Aish jinjja! How are we going to go to school with all this banging!

Jm: Ottoke? It would be same everyday....

DR: That's why. I think you guys should transfer school.

'Transfer!!!!????' The boys shouted at the same time and stared at Dong Ra, there was awkward silent immediately. 'I see... you guys are too used to it the school.... my bad....' She quickly approach the fridge and grabbed sandwiches for the boys.

Soon not long after, the boys were facing even more difficulties after that. Minwoo goes to the bathroom, all the guys were staring at him as he mind his own business, suddenly there was a flash.... 'Ya!' He shouted out loud as he noticed one of the guys took his picture, he ran out chased after that person but the girls outside blocking his way.

Youngmin and Kwangmin were going to buy stationery, a group of girls were following him all the way from the classrooms to the bookshop, filming them as if their on variety show. Jeongmin was in the fencing room practicing his fencing, the room is filled with girls admiring him.

As for HyunSeong...... 'Checkmate' he's in an isolate room playing chess with a nerdy from his class, no one in the school knew that he was there the whole time.

Mi: Aigooo! I can't take it anymore!

Kw: Jinjja! The web will be full of our topic.

Ym: At least we are recognised.

Jm: You guys are so unlcuky, unlike me and HyunSeong.

HS: I didn't know you guys were in so much trouble.

Mi: Don't mention it. I still haven got that guy who took my photo in the bathroom.

Sulli's POV

I left the studio after filiming my drama, as the car passed by a flower shop. I decided to stop by to look for some flowers for Changjo. 'Agashi. What would you like to have?' I smiled to the florist and pointed at the bouquet.

When arrived at the hospital, I expected to see Changjo's omma to talk about his condition, but when I arrived at his ward, all I could see was a huge amount of sorrow inside his ward. Ahjummah was crying really loud as she was kneeling beside Changjo's bed.

Su: Ahjummah..... What's going on? Ahjummah!

The nurses came in and covered his face with a while cloth. I can't believe this is happening, its a dream. It must be a dream!!!! I closed my eyes for a second and opened them. I realise I was sleeping on the table of changing room at my drama filming set. I look beside me and saw the bouquet I bought.

Jungah's POV

I was the hospital watching Chnajo as he was asleep. My phone rang and it flashed Sulli's number flashed on my screen, I slide the the green button to answer her call.

Ju: Yoboseyo?

Su: Ahjummah! Is Changjo alright? Nothing happened right?

Ju: Wae? He's fine, he's alseep now.

Su: Jinjja?

Ju: Wae?

Su: Aniya. Kwenchana.

She hung up the phone and left me surprised. All of a suddenlyI could hear a heavy breathing sound, it was coming from Changjo, he was having difficulty breathing. It can't be he was alright a while ago. 'Nurse! Nurse!' I screamed panickly as the nurses came in with the doctor.

Changjo's complexion was totally pale and his lips were turning blue 'Ah...jummah *pant* *pant* Let me.... *pant* die...' he said with his heavy breath. His eyes were filled with death as he look at the doctor and nurse who are trying to save him.

The doctor came forward to me and patted my shoulder 'He won't be able to survive till tomorrow.' I broke down in tears as I couldn't do anything to save him, there is so much guilt inside me right now.

No one's POV

Jeongmin, HyunSeong, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo were in a private room staring into the blank space on the infront of them. Their expression were totally puzzled over a bad event happening in their classroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minwoo, Youngmin and HyunSeong were listening to the lecture in class but they couldn't concentrate because of the commotion in class. The girls won't stop talking while looking at them and even threw love notes to them.

The boys were irritated but the remained calm as usual and tried hard to concentrate as much as they can, no matter how much hard they tried, the girls kept making noises making them cursing out in the inside

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HS: Jinjja.... I don't even know why the girls are doing this to us....

Mi: If only our temper is as bad as Kwangmin. He even screamed at some girls and chased them off.

Ym: I'm just the totaly opposite.

Meanwhile, the twins omma went back home and entered the mansion. When she closed the door behind her, she noticed Eric infront was there to greet her. She rolled her eyes and avoid contact with him 'Yobu...' Eric said sofly as he followed her to the kitchen. She took her glass and opened the wine cabinet.

Er: You were drinking the whole time?

Ju: Wae? I can't drink? I'm so stressed and you're telling me not to drink?

Er: Yobu! Please don't be like this! I know I'm wrong!

Ju: Wae? Why did have to do it? Changjo is your son isn't he? Why are you doing this?

She broke down and cried as Eric stood and see her crying really hard. *You've got a call!* her phone rang and she quickly ran to the living room to pick it up. 'Yoboseyo? Ne! Jinjja? Arrasoyo!' She shouted happily as she hung up.

Er: Where is that call from?

Ju: Changjo finally had a donor! I'll be going to the hospital.

Youngmin's POV

The five of us left school earlier as we couldn't stand the fan girls in the school, our manager called us to leave if its too much. while were in the car, my phone start to vibrate. it was article sent to me by noona.

'Boyfriend Minwoo's picture in the toilet crazed all the fangirls around the school!' My eyes widdened as I saw the article, as I look beside me, Minwoo was checking on his phone and his expression was shocked too, he faced turned red and he start to flushed.

Ym: Minwoo kwenchana?

He dropped his phone and passed out on his chair 'Minwoo!' The members start to shake him to shake him for respond, I took out my phone and called manager hyung that we need to send him to the hospital.

Changjo's POV

I slightly opened my eyes and could see nurses and doctors gathering around my bed, all of them were wearing surgical mask as if I was going to have a surgery. I turned my head and I could see a lady lying in another bed, her eyes were closed with an oxygen mask on.

The doctor start putting on an oxygen on my face, the more breathed the air, the drowsy I get. I'm starting feel relieve that I could get some sleep. As time goes by I start to have vision about my past.

(flashback)

The day I confessed to So hyun that I liked her. We were at the restaurant near the school in order to have some quieter space.

Ch: What if I say I like you?

Sh: What if I say no?

Ch: Ahahahahaha!!! You're so silly! What else am I lacking? I've money, looks and everything.

Sh: But those money were from your parents.

Ch: You're really such funny girl.

Ever since that day, the both of us were not just any happy couple. To me she was my everything, to her I was her everything. We spent most most of our time going on dates and meals together.

One day appa called me to get into his office while I was on my way home, as soon as I arrived at the office, I could see appa throwing a bunch of papers at her.

Ch: So hyun ah!

She left with her head facing down. I tried to grab her hand but she shook it off. 'Its over.' Ever since then, my whole world came crashing down, its like all I had left was nothing.....

 

Author's message:

Hey guys its been quite awhile hasn't it? Recently my mum had a and I need to stay near her to take good care of her. Our finance dropped drastically as she is unvailable to work. Thank goodness I was scouted into a stem cell company and further on, I was scouted into a beauty & company. I will be doing both of them while juggling with my school work.

Just to let you let you guys know, thank you for reading my aff. I will still update wait I have the free time on the computer. Kamsahamnida!!! Hwaiting!!!