Chapter 61- Youngmin's new partner

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Ym: Changjo's new girlfriend... is you????

JH: Ne. Why are you so surprised?

'JungHwa annyeong. Oh Youngming hyung, you have met JungHwa?' says Changjo as he got down the stairs. Youngmin looks at Changjo with disbelieve and left for his room.

Ch: Jungah omma. Why is Youngmin hyung acting like that?

Ju: Molla.

Meanwhile at the Charles's bedroom, Rell was having a terrible headache due to traumatism while Changjo is trying to calm him down. 'Mother....mother.... ahhhhh....'

Cs: Rell. You need to calm down. Mother is not here.

Re: I want mother. Mother. Mother.

Cs: Mother is not here anymore Rell. Pull yourself together and face the reality!

Re: Stop mocking me you idiot. Mother is just beside you staring at you.

Cs: Rell...


Youngmin's POV

In the afternoon, I wore my casual clothes and left my room. Omma told be that she will call the girl to come over to have lunch with us. While were waiting at the living room, the girl finally arrives at our doorstep.

'Bomi!!! Its so good to see you.' Omma immediately went gave her a hug. Bomi huh? Not a bad name and she does look alright just as omma said.

Ju: Bomi. This is Youngmin.

Bo: Ahnnyeong.

Ym: Ahnnyeonghaseyo.

'Since you're here, lets have lunch. My chef has prepared something delicious for us....' Omma said as she took Bomi to the dining hall, Bomi looks back at me shyly as she slowly disappear from the living room.

Soon, I went to join them at the dining table. Bomi and I blushed as both of our eyes met. I chuckled and start taking my share. 'Omma!!! I'm back.' Kwangmin appeared at the dining hall.

Bo: Youngmin double?

Ym: He's my twin dongsaeng, Kwangmin.

Kw: Ahnnyeong haseyo.

Bo: Its amazing! You both look so similar!

Ym: Jinjja? Kumawo.


Kwangmin's POV

It seems like hyung is getting a new girlfriend~~ Anyway, I don't think I should spoil the lunch mood, I guess I'll be eating out with Jeongmin hyung and Minwoo.

Ju: Kwangmin ah. You're not going to eat?

Kw: Ani. I'll be meeting my bandmate for lunch. See you.

Ym: Bye Kwangmin.

I waved at hyung and left the mansion. I went to the mansions car park and decide which car do I need to use.... ermmm...hard to choose as there were so many of them in the same house. Nevermind, I will just go with my usual. I got in, start the engine and drove my way to myeongdong shopping district.


Youngmin's POV

Bo: Boyfriend? You both are idol?

Ym: Ne.

Bo: That's amazing! So you guys are the twins? I finally get to know the both of you!

Ym: Do we look different from TV than in real life?

Bo: Of course! I didn't know you were an idol the moment I arrived.

After lunch, I decided to show Bomi around the mansion and my bedroom as she wants to see our band poster and music videos. Then, I brought her to look around the mansion's garden, I picked out a white rose and gave it to her.

Bo: Kumawo. Jinnja yeppo.

Ym: Wait till you come to our dorm. It will be fun.


No one's POV

Meanwhile, Jeongmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo were getting some food at the street corner, their already getting the fans attention but they didn't really care much about it.

Mi: It seems like manager hyung is summoning us back soon.

Jm: Ne. I am sure our schedule will be packeds soon.

Kw: So how is Hyewon doing?

Jm: My family wouldn't accept her so I have to severe ties with them.

Kw: Hyung if you have any financial problem just tell me ok?

Jm: Ne. Kumawo.

Mi: I'm full! Shall we go to arcade later?

Kw: Call.


Youngmin's POV

As time passes, it should be time I should say goodbye to Bomi.  I see her off at her family's car outside the mansion *knock* *knock* She opened the window.

Bo: Thanks for today. I really enjoyed it.

Ym: Thank you for coming over. I hope to see you again.

Bo: Sure. We've got each others handphone number.

Soon, the car leaves. I wave her a goodbye and went into the mansion. I went to the living room where omma and Mason were in. I don't see Charles today.


Charles's POV

Cs: Rell......

Re: Its ok. I'm fine now. How long was I in that state?

Cs: For the pass 3 hours.

Re: Charles, why didn't you want to send me to the mental insititute?

Cs: Its because I knew you will turn back to normal one day.

'Anyway, lets get back to work before. Anyone finds out.' Rell said as he leaves my room. Rell....I am sorry that this is all my fault...

(Flashback)

While we were at the hospital getting teated a nurse ran to me and told me that Rell and mother were found. But when I arrived to see them Rell was sitting at a corner of a ward staring blankly at a bed which was covered. Tears start flowing out of my eyes as I see mother is gone. Forever.

Cs: Rell! How could this happen? Why is mother dead? Why?

Re: Mother was alive when I found her. Its all my fault! Its all my fault!

Cs: You promised that you'll protect her. What is this???

(end of flashback)

If I hadn't balmed Rell. None of this will happen, I really hate myself for blaming Rell. *Crash* That sound, must it be from Rell? I immediately ran out of my room room and to the living room. Rell had broke a photo frame, I immediately picked it up, its a photo of Eric.

Cs: Rell. Just stay in the kitchen. Don't touch anything.

Ju: Charles. I heard something crash, What did Rell broke this time?

Cs: Its master Eric's photo frame. Maybe we should start disposing his things.

Ju: You can take care of it.


No one's POV

Kwangmin returned back to the mansion and went into Youngmin's room. He could see Youngmin was totally in a good mood while texting on his phone.

Kw: Someone's so happy with his new girlfriend.

Ym: Kwangmin! Neo Jinjja!

Kw: Mian. Mian. 

Ym: It seems like we have only a week more to return to our schedule.

Kw: Correct.

Youngmin sigh as he know vacation is ending soon. He checks his calender and a marked the acutal date he's suppose to return to the dorm. As the evening came, it is dinner time for the family. The 3 brothers were seated with their mother while the maids and chef serves the meal to them.

Ju: Youngminnie. What do you think about Bomi?

Ym: She's cute. Maybe if we will try seeing each other out.

Ju: I'm glad to hear. I'll plan more activity for the both of you to enjoy.

Ym: Kumawo omma.

Ch: Wah. Youngmin hyung is so lucky, I wish that Jungah omma plan something for me too....

Ju: You're an actor. I am sure you've got alot of ideas same as you act.

Ch: Stereotype as usual.... See ya guys I'm off for a drama shoot.

While Changjo left for his drama shoot. The twins remained at the dining room eating their dinner 'Cause your body goes boom bara boom~~' Kwangmin's phone rang and it gave both Youngmin and Jungah a scare.

Kw: Mian....'Yoboseyo?'


Kwangmin's POV

Kw: 'Manager hyung.'

'We need an emergency model by one of you. Please show up.'

Kw: 'But our vaction is not over yet.'

'When I tell you to come. You do not disobey *hang up*'

My goodness... Its already so late and they have such a schedule? In that case, I'll have to leave the mansion now. 'Omma, hyung. I got something to attend to. See you in a little while.' I left the mansion and took the family car to where manager hyung wants me to to come.


The next day....

Minwoo's POV

Its been been 2 weeks since we were given a vacation. As for me, I returned home with my adoptive parents. Jiyul had started a new term school. Not to mention, she's kind of avoiding me lately.

HG: Minwoo oppa!

Me and Hyang Gi gradually got closer. She's visiting me frequenctly at my home. Omma and appa were happy with her around so I think it should be fine that we both are close.

Mi: Hyang Gi ah. Lets go out.

HG: To where?

Mi: You'll know soon.

I took her to the twins mansion as all of our memebers had something prepared for her. Today is her birthday, so it will be surprise. 

'Here we are.' I said we arrived at the entrance of the mansion, the door opens and someone greeted us at the door. 'Good morning sir, the young masters are expecting you. I will be leading you and Hyang Gi agashi to the ballroom.'

HG: The ballroom?

Mi: Molla. Just follow him.

I didn't expect it to held in a ballroom either. When we arrived outside the ballroom door. 'Youngmin hyung, Kwangmin hyung. They have arrived.' The door opens and I could see the members in the ballroom. 'Surprised!' The ballroom was filled with decorations and food including a birthday cake.

Ym: Happy birthday Hyang Gi.  We've prepared all these for you.

Kw: Come over here to cut your cake.

Youngmin handed the cake knife to Hyang Gi and she cut the cake. We all took a selfie together and start enjoy ourselves in the party. Suddenly Jeongmin hyung gave me a pink rose.

Mi: Mwo?

Jm: Aren't you going to confess?

Mi: Andue.

Jm: Just do it! You like her didn't you?


No one's POV

Minwoo sigh and went to Hyang Gi. 'Here.' He nudged her and gave her the pink rose. Hyang Gi looked at him in a confuse manner. 'Oppa. You shouldn't give me that. My boyfriend will be angry.' Minwoo got puzzled. 'Looks like someone's got a competition....' said HyunSeong as he went past.

Mi: You have a boyfiend? How come I didn't know about it?

HG: You never asked. I dated with him for quite some time already.

Mi: Then I think I'm done with you.

Minwoo threw the rose on floor and left the ballroom. 'Minwoo!' Youngmin gave a chase until the garden where Minwoo stopped by.

Mi: Why are you following me?

Ym: Minwoo. I know you that was a dissappointed, you shouldn't just leave Hyang Gi like that.

Mi: I'm not giving up on her. I'm just....embarrassed.

Ym: Its alright. She hadn't thought that you like her but when you threw a fit, you're making it obvious.

Mi: Just leave me alone.

Youngmin watches Minwoo as he left for the door. He returned to the ballroom and the atmosphere was really bad, Hyang Gi was crying while Kwangmin comforts her.

HG: Youngmin oppa. I didn''t mean it. I didn't mean to hurt Minwoo oppa.

Kw: Uljima. Minwoo oppa won't hate you. Oppa will talk to him.


Youngmin's POV

I tried to contact Minwoo but he's not answering... this guy has got some attitude problem.... I decided to visit him at him home.*Knock* Knock* The door opens Jiyul was at the door.

Ym: Jiyul. Where is Minwoo oppa?

Ji: Haven you heard from Minwoo oppa telling you to leave him alone?

Ym: Mwo?

Ji: Don't come here anymore.

She slammed the door at me... ok. I think he's at home and he probably won't welcome me into his for now. I think I should head to Bomi's home.

From what I know, Bomi lives in a condo with her parents somewhere near the starship building. *Knock* *Knock* the door opened and Bomi's omma is at the door. 'Bomi! Your boyfriend is here!'

'Boyfriend? Omma! You're embarrassing me....' Says Bomi as she was tying her hair into a lazy bun. I smiled as she blushed at me.

Bo: Ahnnyeong.

Ym: Shall we go for a walk?

Bo: Ne. Give me a minute.

She took her own sling bag from her room. 'Omma I'm going out.' Her omma waved at her happily, we held each others hand and left her residence area.

I drove to a food market where fans don't usually go to as what Changjo had claimed, I even wore a cap to prevent myself from getting recognized.

Bo: Youngmin. Why are you covering yourself with a cap? Its not hot at all.

Ym: Shhhh... Don't call my name so loud.  If the fans sees you with me, you'll be in trouble.

Bo: Ne.

While we were walking along the pavement of market, Bomi suddenly tripped 'Watch out!' I help her hands help her grip her own balance. We stare straight into each other eyes for 20 seconds and we kiss.

 

To be continued.....

 

Author's message:

Hey guys. It seems like I've added some new character which is Charles, Rell, Richard, JiYoon and Bomi. Would like to tell you guys that in the aff Bomi is still older than Youngmin, that is why Bomi doesn't calls her oppa.