Chapter 2- Kim Youngmin and Lee Kwangmin

Blood brothers

                                                                ~~**~~Chapter 2~~**~~                                                                   

 

6 years later......

Youngmin's POV

Time passes by so quick, I looked into the mirror in my room, I was amazed that I have grown so fast in just 6 years, I wonder if Youngmin have grown up like me too?

Today is my new school enrolment. *Sight* I was told to transfer to an art school by my school principal because my art skill.

'You're kind of good looking aren't you?' said to myself at the mirror and get straight away get changed.

K: Youngmin! Are you already done?

Y: Ne. Hold on a minute.

I got my clothes worn and I start to head down stairs to meet mistress Kim. She was waiting for me outside the house.

Y: Mian, I was late.

K: I am bringing you to the salon before I bring you the school for your enrollment.

Y: Ne? Salon? Wae? 

K: Look at you. All blondie, grow up a little.

Y: Ne you're right. I will just get my haircut.

This is my adoptive mother mistress Kim.

Beautiful isn't she? She had adopted me for 5 years she had a daughter and a son of her own. She is a professional actress and model. One problem I had with her was, she is a little too straight forward, she loves perfection alot. I address her as mistress Kim because I find it a little weird to call her 'omma'

K: Kaja.

She opened the car door and we both entered the car. She sat at the drivers seat while I sat at the backseat, she started up the engine and we're both on our way to the salon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kwangmin's POV

6 years have passed.... I am starting to grow even taller now. I wonder what if Youngmin hyung is doing fine. I really hate my life toally it . I was in my bedroom getting ready for school.

CL: Hey you freaking baboon! Hurry and get your here!

K: The baboon can't hear you say louder!

Thats just my noona, the 'person you cannot get rid of' she is extremely anooying always screaming at everyone around the house including a pet dog. I always wonder since when is she going to have a sore throat? After I done wearing my uniform. I opened the door, that annoying brat is just right in front of me.

K: May I help yo...ow ow ow ow!!! Ya!!!

She pulled my right and drag me to downstairs to the car and opened the car door. She let go of my ear and pushed me to the back seat. She even worst than a kidnapper, aish! Ouch my ear!

L: CL ah. You don't really need to be so rough to your dongsaeng.

K: Ya don't be rought to your dongsae...mmmmm!!! Mmmmm!

I haven finished my word, she covered my mouth and won't let go. I used whatever strength I had just to remove her hand off my mouth and I quickly gusp up for oxygen. What a murderer!

CL: Say one more word. I will make you feel pain in your .

K: Make me! Crazy baboon !

L: Ok Stop! Stop! Thats enough of you two! Can't you just behave like or siblings?

We both sat quietly, not looking at each other. I took out my Iphone and start playing my pokemon game,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

While Kwangmin and CL were drove to their school. Other other side Youngmin arrived at the Salon to have his haircut, He and Mrs Kim got out of the car.

Y: This is it?

K: Ne. Come on in.

Y: Ne.

He opened the entrance door and went inside with Mrs Kim. One of the hairdresser came over and attend to the both of them.

H: Good morning ma'am and sir. How may I help you?

K: Give him a little haircut and please get rid of the blonde..

H: Sure ma'am. Come this way sir.

Y: Ne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

I finally arrived at my school, CL noona came out of the car and slammed the right at me. Aish! Its not like thats the only way I could get out and plus I don't want to have physical contact with her. So I got out from side. My mum opens the car window.

L: Good bye Kwangminnie!

K: Omma! I am already 17. Please treat me like an adult.

L: Arraso. Arraso.  Goodbye.

She closed car window and drove off, I watched until the car disappear and I start entering my school. As I entered my school, before I get to my class, I need to check on my fencing club. Seeing if everyone is doing well, I went to check ont the members list on the table, seeing if how many members I have.

J: Prez. You're here? Aren't you going to be late for class.

K: Jeongmin hyung. Call me Kwangmin, you know we're friends when we were kids? Aren't you going to be late for class too?

J: Ok, ok you win. Son saeng nim called in sick today. I will be in the club till evening.

K: I gotta go now. See you later.

J: Ne. Prez.

I stared dagger at him. How many times do I have to tell him not call me prez? Nevermind I am going back to my class now.

I went to my classroom door, I took a deep breath and slowy open the door. I opened just half of it, suddenly a marker flew and hit my head. I looked up, my teacher and my classmate were staring at me.

K: So son....

S: You're late! Don't bother coming in!

K: Ya! You're a son saeng nim! You should educate me!

S: No more arguement! Get out!

K: Arraso....

I stayed outside my classroom and wait till the next time schedule is up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Back at the hairdresser. Youngmin had his hair done, he had a haircut and has his dyed to brown.

H: How is it ma'am?

K: Its perfect.

Mrs Kim went to make the payement while Youngmin waited outside. Soon, they both entered the car and were on our way to Youngmin's new school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

New school huh? I Wonder how it might look like. I stared outside the window the weather is a little chilly. I tured back to the front to face mistress Kim again. She was busily driving.

K: Why aren't talking?

Y: I am just afraid I might disturb you.

K: Aniya Kwenchana. How do you feel about going to new school?

Y: Excited, but a little nervous.

K; I understand.

I took my Iphone and start playing some games while trying to kill some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                             ~~**~~End of Chapter 2~~**~~                                                            

 

 

 

                                                                           Author's Note                                                                          

Thank you for subs and comment. I will be back to update.

                                                                      Additional Characters                                                                    

CL of 2NE1

Ha Ji Won