Chapter 17- Reunion part 2

Blood brothers

Minwoo's POV

(Flashback)

One day while I was playing with a group of kids outside the orphanage house. I noticed Donghyun hyung nim was keeping his eye on me since morning. I realise something must be wrong. After playing catch for an hour...

D: Minwoo ah,  come over here.

M: Wae?

D: Stop asking and come right now.

M: Ne... Guys sorry, I couldn't play with you. You're on your own.

I ran into the orphanage house and I saw an old ahjusshi. 'Sing this form and he is all yours.' The ahjusshi nodded and signed the form.

D: Minwoo. He's your appa now. He will be taking care of you for the rest of your life.

M: Mwo? I am adopted? That quick?

D: Ne. Mr Park. Take good care of him.

MP(Mr Park): Sure, I'll make sure he's in good hands. Come on now little boy.

M: Wait. Let me take my things first.

I went to the room and packed everything I need into my bag and one thing I must not leave is the photo of me, Youngmin and Kwangmin. I took my bag and went to the front door.

MP: Are we ready to go?

M: Ne.

I sat at the car backseat and the car immediately drove off. Goodbye Kwangmin, Youngmin..... It took not long for me to reach to that ahjusshi's home. Its a small apartment .

MP: Ya pali! Come on out! I've got now time!

M: Ne.

I quickly came out of the car 'Ahhh!!' He grabbed my left hand tightly and dragged me upstairs. 'Yobu I'm back. Look what I've got.' He threw into the apartment and fell on the floor.

P: Oh. You've brought in a kid. Very interesting.

There an ahjummah around middle age came to me and grabbed my collar. I trembled as she glare at me with dagger eyes. 'Listen, if you scream or shout or try to attract attention from anyone for help you're gonna lose your life arraso?' I nodded she slapped my head.

P: Answer me! Don't just nod!

M: Yes!

P: Good. Now shall we start work?

M: Ne?

==Moments later==

This is so unbelievable, doing cleaning on the first day of adoption? Damn it... why my life change so fast? I was scrubbing the floor in the bathroom, the dirt are very hard to remove. Suddenly, I felt someone pushed my back and my head hit the toilet seat.

M: Ahhh! Appeun!

P: You idiot! Hurry up! We're running out of time!

M: I will, I will. Mian!

After doing all the cleaning, I was so hungry, I wonder if their gonna give me food at any moment. 'Ya!' a bowl of food was thrown to me and it fell. The food were all on the floor, I picked the bowl up and notice there are a few grains of rice there.

M: Excuse me...

P: Mwo? Excuse me? I am your omma and say excuse me? Are you tired of life?

M: Omma...  the food fell.

P: You didn't catch it well so don't ask for another one just eat whatever is left.

I just nod and eat whatever that is left in the bowl and clean up the mess on the floor. At night while they are alseep, I was crying in bed whole night.

==The next day==

'Ya! Ileona!' I got kicked out of my bed. I fell and on the floor and winced in pain. I opened my eyes and saw my foster dad standing beside me. He took me out to the town, we arrived at a carpenter worshop.

MP: Here are the wood chips. Cut them into slices.

M: All of them?

MP: That's right all of them.

He went to sit on his chair will I took the chopper and cutting up the wood. I didn't have enought strength due to not eating enough last night. How am I gonna finish up all this for today? As I was chopping the wood halfway, 'Ahhh!' I felt someone was stepping on my hand. I look up and it was my foster dad.

MP: Such a simple job and you can't do it?

He immediately kick my chest and fell on the ground and he start kicking me very hard. 'Useless! Mindless! No wonder your parents threw you away!'

M: Mian! Please stop hitting me! Appa!!

==A few days later==

I could barely move, my body is covered with alot of wound. I've been locked up in my room I got up and look out of the window, there were children happily holding their parents hand while walking. My heart start breaking into pieces.

P: Hey midget. Come on out and eat.

My foster mum opened the door and I got out and sat on the dining table. She put a bowl of food on the table and went to the kitchen. The door is is unlock, this is my great chance to escape.  I took my bag and left the apartment.

When I arrived at the town trying to ask for directions, my foster father caught me. 'You! Come back here!' I don't care what he says I just kept running as fast as I can for my life, Suddenly, a van passing by. I qucikly cling onto it and I'm on my way to my new destination.

I'm finally free from now. I look around the van and notice there were goods in it. They seem to be fabric going to be delievered somewhere else, I look at the packaging and its going to be delievered to Seoul. Well... its a new adventure for me. I fall asleep after that.

The next thing I woke up, I notice I was still in the van but all the goods were lifted away. I made jumped out of the van around. It seems like I'm in a factory. There is no one here since its late so I felt, on my way out of the facory I found a torch light. As I got out, I was trying to cross the road. *Crash*

I've been hit by a car, I tried get up but I couldn't I couldn't feel my back at all. 'Call the ambulance now! Hey kid. Are you alright? Can you here me?' My heart pumping slowly and slowly. I passed out immedaitely.

The next morning I woke up I notice I'm in a hospital. I look around and saw an ahjummah beside me. 'Have you woken up?' I got up and look at her. 'Who are you?'

N(Mrs No): I am Mrs No. Last night my husband accidentally crashed into you while we were driving at the factory. I'm really sorry.

M: Kwenchana. I am Minwoo.

N: I see. How did you get so much wound all over your body? Did you ran away from home?

M: Ne....

N: Your parents must be worried sick. I should them a call now.

M: No! Don't give them a call! Really don't please.

N: Wae?

M: They aren't even my parents. Their my foster parents, they almost killed me a few days ago.

N: Then where you were from?

M: I'm from an orphanage, I was adopted a few days ago.

A toddler start running into my ward and came towards us. 'Omma. Who is he?' The ahjummah smile and carresed her head and carry her.

N: This is my daughter Jiyul. Jiyul this is Minwoo oppa.

J: Omma. I like him. Can we keep him please?

N: Andue Jiyul ah.

'Sorry I'm late. Is the boy ok?' An ahjusshi came into my ward. 'Appa!' Jiyul ran over to her dad and he carried her. 'Annyong haseyo.'

N: Yobu, the boy is alright.

MN(Mr No): Hello, I'm Mr No. I am sorry for the accident I've cause last night. Is there anyway I could compensate you.

M: Please take me in under your care. I won't mind doing anything but please don't send to those evil foster parents.

MN: Take you under our care? Is that what you want for compensation?

N: Yobu. This young boy over here was adopted a few days ago. His foster parents had tortured him for days and he escaped to Seoul. But, we accidentally ran into him, every child deserve responsible parents to take good care of them.

MN: You're sure you have no parents or relative?

M: Aniyo. I am on my own.

J: Please appa. I want oppa. Please.

MN: Arraso. Since Jiyul and my wife insisted on me taking you in. I'll just keep you under our care.

M: Kamsahamnida!

I thought everthing is going to be alright starting from that day but I was wrong. While I was on my way to school on the first day. Mr Park was already at my school gate waiting for me. He came towards me and look at me from head to toe, I stepped back.

P: Well, well, well. We finally meet again.

M: What are you doing here?

P: Just checking out on my boy. Look at you, all dressed up well. Your parents must have been wealthy.

M: What do you want from me?

P: Not much. Just 20 000 won.

I took out my wallet and took out 20 000 won 'Here, take it and don't come back.' He took the money and kiss it, he left after that. Not long after, he start coming to my school often demanding more, from 20 000won to 50 000won.

M: Look, I couldn't give anymore. Could you please stop looking for me?

P: Do you want to play safe or let your secret out to your class?

M: Arraso. Arraso here 50 000 won. 

P: Don't forget I need 60 000 won this saturday! Bye!

This person... its unbelievable. After I'm finshed with my class. I've got a phone call from appa.

M: 'Yoboseyo?'

MN: 'Minwoo ah. Do you think you're spending too much?'

M: 'Appa I'll explain to you tonight.'

MN: 'Arraso'

Ever since that day. I start moving from school to schools for the past 6 years. Each time I change school, he will be there. One day, I was in my school having a dance competition. My team won the first prize and got the scholarship to an arts school.

MN: so have you decide to transfer to there?

M: Ne. The security is high over there because there were alot of celebrities studying in that school.

MN: Well, just give it a try.

(end of flashback)

Ym: So its that how you enrolled in our class?

M: Ne.

Ym: Don't tell me... The person who beat you up last night was your former foster dad

M: Yes. He was demanding 100 000won from me. I refuse.

Ym: Then so how are you're gonna escape?

M: Our school is highly protected with guards so he wouldn't be there. He'll only strike at night when I'm on my way back home. That is why I'm always rushing off.

*Knock* *knock* *knock* Someone is knocking on the door. Youngmin went to the door and opened it, it looks like someone from my class but I don't know what is his name. 'Oh Youngmin you're here, I wonder where were you... Oh Minwoo you're here too?'

M: Do I know you?

HS: Of course! I am HyungSeong from same class! Don't worry, I am not part of your bullying. So Youngmin, what are you doing here?

Ym: HyunSeong, I would like you to meet one of my old friend Jeongmin. Jeongmin hyung this is HyunSeong.

Jm: Hi I'm Jeongmin. Nice to meet you.

HS: Nice to meet you too. So the 3 of you knew each other?

Ym: Ne. We're from the same orphanage. Bye the way, were you hurt or something?

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* 'No Minwoo! I know you're in there. Hurry and come out before I kill you!' My heart trembled as soon as I heard Mr Park's voice. Gotta find a way!!!

HS: Come over here!

M: Mwo?

Author's message:

Hi guys! My eyes were ok now. I'll be updating soon.