Chapter 57- The exam part 2

Blood brothers

=====Chapter 57=====

No one's POV

'Give them hell tonight.' Charles went inside the mansion to get the needs for his siblings.

Meanwile at Changjo's bedroom....

Ym: *Sigh* This case sure is leading us to nowhere.

Kw: Indeed.

Ym: Just what exactly the killer wants? Posing out as me.

Ch: The easiest way is to put the blame on you expecially hyung is not the successor he originally wanted.

Ym: Anyway, tomorrow its the last day for us to study for the last exam. We gotta turn in early

Ch: Ne. Good night Youngmin hyung, Kwangmin hyung.

The three brothers tucked themselves in bed and went to sleep. They don't know that in the middle of the night, there will be three troublesome kids were about to intrude their peaceful sleep.

Outside Changjo's bedroom window, a long stretched ladder was laid on the window 'Ready. Go!' Richard climbed the ladder followed by Ji Yoon and Mason. 'Ji Yoon, the screwdriver. Hurry.' Ji Yoong pass RIchard to screwdriver for him to unlock Changjo's doubled window with ease.

'Lets get inside. Richard whispered at they start climbing through the window. As soon as Richard enters 'Not so fast' A gun was pointed right at his head and the person was Changjo.

 

Changjo's POV

I purposely let my window loose in order for the culprit to enter with ease, but I didn't expect the culprit to be children at all. They don't even look like any local Koreans.

'Chaebal.... Its not me.... Its not me......' After hearing the boy cried, a vision appeared in my mind, the time when ahjummah was about to kill me for ruining her marriage life and killing her children, I pleaded for my life.

*Knock* *Knock* 'Young master!' *Door opens* In was Charles at the door, he was shocked to see me pointing a gun at the boy infront of me.

Ch: Take these children out my sight for today. I will deal with them tomorrow morning and don't let them leave the mansion.

Cs: I will. Come on kids.

 

The next morning....

Youngmin's POV

*Knock* *Knock* 'Omma?' I knocked onto her door but there isn't any response so I decided to open up the door to see how is she doing.

(Flashback)

On the day we arrived, we didn't see omma at all. Both me and Kwangmin wanted to check on her but Charles stopped us.

Cs: Your omma don't want to be disturbed.

Kw: Why?

Cs: There is no reason stated by her.

Ym: She's probably still in grief.

Cs: Well then, lets proceed to dining room for your dinner.

(end of flasback)

I came into her room and noticed she's sitting in her bed while staring out at the window. 'Omma...' I said softly and she turned her head to me. I could see tears flowing out of her eyes.

 

Kwangmin's POV

Youngmin hyung went to see omma alone, Changjo mood drastically changed this morning. Well, I am at the living room playing chess with a maid named Mai.

Kw: So Mai. How much you know about Charles? *Moving a chess piece.*

Ma: More like since he arrived? *Moving a chess piece*

Kw: Beat that! Have he told you anything about himself? *Hitting Mai's chess piece*

Ma: Ne.  Not so fast.*Hitting Kwangmin's chess piece.*

Kw: What did he tell you? *Winning*

Ma: His home got burned down when he was kid. *Not giving up.'

Kw: Oh by who? *Hitting Mai's chess piece.*

Ma: If I'm not wrong. By his appa, his omma died in the fire, he and his siiblings became orphans.

Kw: Checkmate. I win.

Siblings? I wonder this early morning the children I saw hanging around with Charles were siblings and I find Charles really weird, he's always at our doorstep even when we hadn't ask for him.

Changjo's POV

I was at the study room with my english intructor to help me out with my english conversation.

(English)

Ch: Good morning teacher, I woulde like to speake to the...

'Ani. Ani. Its done like this. Good morning teacher, I would like to speak to the principal. It should be said like this.' My english is really terrible, this evening there will be a final test which based on english *Sigh*.

Ch: Once upon a time there was.....

*Crash* I could hear a crashing sound outside the study room, I got out to the see what had happened. It was Ji Yoon and she was sitting by a pile of broken tea set.

Ch: Would you mind not to be so clumsy? That tea was 5 million won worth!

JY: But!

Ch: Clear this mess immediately. Arraso?

JY: Ne. Master Changjo.

What a troublesome child! First she and her brothers tried to sneak into my room and now she broke a tea set. I slammed the door and continued my english revision.

 

Youngmin's POV

Ym: Hi Kwangmin. How was your day?

Kw: It wasn't that bad. How about you?

Ym: Are you reading out of the texbook? It was suppose be I'm fine thank you.

Kw: I am trying to level up my english to next level.

Ym: Hurry up and focus.

*Knock**Knock*

Ym: Come on in.

Ri: *Door opens* I've come to get you your snack.

Kw: Aww... thank you Richard.

Richard is one of the three children who snuck into Changjo's bedroom last night by climbing through the window. As a punishment, they (except Mason) have to work in our mansion until Changjo is satisfied to let them go. It must be tough for them...

Kw: Hyung how was omma?

Ym: She's still depressed, its best to let her be alone for the time being.

Kw: I see.

 

No one's POV

In the kitchen Mason is helping out Charles by bringing him the ingredients for him to cook lunch for the family. Charles first marinated the meat and wait for the stove to heat up.

Meanwhile outside the mansion, a car drove in and Dong Ra, the 3 brothers aunt came out of the car and walks into the mansion. 'Welcome back' The maids bowed and greeted as she opened the font door. She stopped, and start pointing at a few of them 'Neo, neo, neo, neo. Follow me' The maids were confused and followed her to her room.

As for the 3 brothers, they were wearing their school unifrom as their about to take the final test in their graduation exam. As soon as their done, the three of them headed to the dining room for lunch.

DR: Hey kids!

Ym: Aunt Dong Ra! How have you been?

DR: I'm good. Are you guys mentally prepared for the exam later.

Ch: Not really, my conversation is bad.

DR: Well I hope you can practice one last time in the car.

Ch: Arraso....

Kw: I'm full. Are you guys not yet?

Ym: Oh yes! Lets go. See you later aunt Dong Ra!

The three brothers get into the car and set out for school. As soon as the arrived at the schoolgate, they need to face a thousand camera phone infront of their eyes.

 

Youngmin's POV

Ym: It feels like we're facing a camera war now....

Kw: After all its our last exam and don't you think we should give our fanservice to them here today?

Ym: You're right! Hey girls *Forming heartshape* Saranghae!

'Kyaaaaaaaa!!!! Oppa!!! I'm gonna die happy!' A fangirl screamed in the crowd. Me, Kwangmin and Changjo start walking through the crowd in order to enter the school.

Unfornately, as soon as we arrived inside the school building we have to say goodbye to each other and go to our allocated exam hall again. This time the students were randomise and I don't see anyone except for So hyun.

Ym: Ya. Good luck.

Sh: Ne. You too.

The exam conductor walks into the exam hall all of us stood up and greeted him. 'Today it will be your last test, you guys will be tested on conversation and written comphrension. We'll start conversation first and I'll call a student name and you have come to the room over there to test your conversation. Arraso?'

 

Kwanmgin's POV

'First student, Jo Kwangmin.' Na??? That's really fast! Well first one who start and first who finish. I went into a room and saw a paper that has a picture and a page with written words. This seems easy. 'Student you may start.'

Kw: This is a picture of the supermarket in a shopping district, it was streaming with shoppers around.....

 

Minwoo's POV

Mi: This is a scene in a supermarket, there were many shoppers in this picture.....

 

HyunSeong's POV

HS: This is a walmart, there are many people in here shopping.

 

Changjo's POV

Ch: Errr.... many peoplee in thise shoppinge centre... Oh... no! Supar...supar....

Oh sh!t.... How do I even say supermaket in English? My accent is extrmely terrible. I don't think I could pass through the first test after all... Aigooo.....

 

Youngmin's POV

Ym: I could see a picture in supermarket, there were many shoppers inside buying groceries....

 

No one's POV

After the conversation exam, next is the wriitten paper for the students. 'Students, you're only given 30 minutes. Good luck.' As soon as the timestarts, the studens start writing on heir exam sheet.

Youngmin and Kwangmin were doing well except for Changjo who is stressing over a question in the exam. It was a fill in the answer choice. 'Mark ___ up wit his friends in the library.

Changjo couldn't seem to understand a simple question in the exam so he decided to think as hard as he can before trying to extract answer from anyone beside him. Fortunately, a note was thrown right onto his table, its the same pink coloured paper he got from a girl a few days ago. He turned back and saw the girl and mouthed 'Kumawo.'

After the 30 minutes, the exam finally ended. 'Students, please stop writting your papers.' The exam paper were collected and the students start leaving. The three brothers with Minwoo and HyunSeong were directed to the backdoor as they knew that their fans will be waiting for them.

Ch: Hyung, you both go ahead first. I've got something I need to attend to.

Kw: Ne. Make it quick.

Ch: Arraso.

 

Changjo's POV

I need to head back as fast as I can, I need to thank the young fine girl for helping me out. Fortunately, she's in the exam room back her back. 'Errr.. Jung Hwa' I got her name in the previous note.

JH: Uhmm?

Ch: You really did safed me awhile ago. Kumawo, in order to express my thanks, I'm going to treat you more special than a fan. I will grant you a wish.

JH: A wish?

Ch: Ne. Anyting you wish except for something ridiculous.

JH: How about a date tomorrow? Since you've finished your drama shoot and exam?

Ch: Ne! I'll be there. Lets exchange number.

 

Sulli's POV

Su: You switched numbers with him? That simple?

JH: Ne. Here is the number if you would like confirm.

Su: Can't believe this guy.... what a player.

JH: So would you like me to go out with him tomorrow?

Su: Just go and test him.

JH: Ne.

Changjo, Changjo, you're really getting on my nerves. Lets see what will happen to you tomorrow.

 

No one's POV

Sulli smirked and left the school. Meanwhile, the three brothers returned to their dorm with relieve. Changjo went to the fencing room while the twins start turning on their game console.

Kw: What are playing today hyung?

Ym: Molla. What about you?

Kw: GTA?

Ym: Call!

Changjo was at the fencing room in the mansion cleaning up a fencing sword. 'Sir, did you call for me?' says Richard while he enteres the fencing room.

Ch: Yes I did.

He the fencing sword right at Richard and it startled him. 'Pick it up.' Changjo commaned, Richard obeyed and picked up the fecing sword.

Ch: Lets have duel.

Ri: Mwo? No!

Ch: There is no andue.

Ri: But!

Ch: No buts.

Richard got speechless as Changjo forces him to a duel but which something he cannot refuse. What is he going to do now?