Chapter 34- The marriage plot part 2

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Ym: Marriage?

'My daughter Hana had a fiance which she's suppose to marry, but a week before her wedding, her fiance had died terrible car crash. The accident had left Hana not only hearbroken, but causing her to lose her mentality.' He took out a picture and showed it to me, well her fiance is not doesn't even look like me and how did she mistook me for him?

Ym: He doesn't even look like me and how could she even mistook me for him?

'Ahhhh!!!'  Aloud scream was heard, it was from Hana above the basement, Hana's dad quickly removed the cuff of Youngmin's ankle the both of them rush up to see what had happened. Hana is sitting on the floor at the end of the living room. Screaming and crying out loud.

Ym: Hana!

H: Please don't come near me! Don't come near me ahhhhh!!!

She was screaming loudly while looking at an empty space infront of her, Youngmin quickly cuddled her tightly in order for her not to lose his grip. She is crying but slowly start to silent down.

Ym: Shhhh... nothing to be afraid about.... I'm here.

H: Min Hyun?

Youngmin broke the hug and looked at her, she touches his face and look with disbelieve, she was unable to tell that the person infront of her was not even Min Hyun. All she can only see is her one and only fiance.

H: Min Hyun. Where have you been? I missed you really bad.

Ym: I am sorry for being late. But I'm here now, eveythings gonna be alright.

H: Promise me you'll never leave me.

Ym: I promise we're gonna get married and live happily ever after.

Changjo's POV

'His heart condition has worsen and its beyond help. Only a heart transplant can save him.'

I opened my eyes slowly and I realise I'm in the hospital bed, I couldn't move at all because I was too weak. I rolled my eyes around and I could see ahjummah at the door talking to a doctor. I heard the conversation earlier on. First question that came in my mind 'Am I going to die?'

Ju: Please! Do something! I'll pay any amount I can. Please save him!

Is ahjummah really fighting for my life? Am I dreaming? 'Chaebal.Save him!!!' I could hear her crying and begging the doctor to save my life. 'We'll try our best to find a donor.'

After the doctor left, ahjummah came to my beside, she could see that I had woken up 'Ah...ju...mmah... am I really gonna die?' I said as tears start flow out of my eyes, ahjummah just keep her head down and cried. I started crying out loud....I was totally afraid of dying. Ahjummah held my hand cried.

Ch: Ahjummah.....

Ju: Mianhe, jinjja mianhe....

Hyun Seong's POV

Dh: Minwoo, are you sure about this?

Mi: Of course!

The 5 of us were at the company's costume wardrobe, we're looking for the suit for us to attend the wedding which Minwoo had told us about, he was confident that Youngmin would be in the wedding ceremony.

'Here you go' our coordi noona gave us our suit. We brought it back to our dorm and start to discuss for the wedding plan and how to get in there without fans catching us on the way to the hotel.

Mi: Tomorrow we'll come out of the dorm individually, time in between will be 5 minutes.

Dh: First member who arrived, please put on the suit as soon you're there.

Kw: But Minwoo... are you sure Youngmin hyung will be at the wedding?

Jm: Since when exactly you cared about Youngmin?

Kw: I was just saying. Although we have fought, he's still my hyung.

Dh: Now skip that part, we need to plan on what to do tomorrow.

Youngmin's POV

'Everything is well prepared sir, this your suit for tomorrow's wedding' One of the servant placed a suit in the room I am currently staying in right now. Tomorrow is the big day, I am not sure if I'm doing the right thing or not. *You've got a message.*

I opened slide my phone screen and look at the message sent to me, it was a message from So Hyun it was read 'Youngmin? Kwenchana? Mind giving me a call?' I press the call button and call her.

SH: 'Yoboseyo?'

Ym: 'So Hyun ah.'

SH: 'Where have you been! I missed you.'

Ym: ' I missed you too. I was busy lately, I wish to see you soon.'

SH: 'Where are you right now? I went to dorm and you're not there.'

Sht..... What I am I gonna say right now. If I say 'I am currently a groom!' she'll kill me but if I say 'I got kidnapped by someone for a marriage.' she'll call the police. Ottokke???

Ym: 'Erm... hello?? Hello???'

SH: 'Youngmin?  Is there something wrong with your phone?'

Ym: 'So Hyun I think there is problem with my phone! I call you back later. *Hang up*

I turned my phone to flight mode so no one could call me. I sigh and look out at the window *Knock* *knock* 'Come in!' the door opened, it was Hana, she had a box in her hand.

Ym: Hana ya. What is that you're holding?

H: Its our wedding pictures. Wanna take a look?

Ym: Sure!

She placed the box a the bed and opened it up, there was a big while photo album inside, I took the photo album and start flipping it. Seeing her smiling so happily I had to force out a happy smile.

Dong Ra's POV

I got home and realise the house empty, there is thermostat on the floor near the entrance door and diary which I think belongs to Changjo. I picked the both item up and I could see the diary seems a little damaged. *Beep* the car horn sound was heard as our family car drove infront of the house.

I could see Unnie rushing out of the car being all panicky as if an accident just happened 'Unnie.....' She just ignored me and went upstairs, I think she could have went to Eric's office. I followed her to where she's going.

When I arrived upstairs, I could see she's entering Eric's office, I went in and saw her turning the office upside down looking for something 'Where is it!!! Where is it!!!' She cried while searching in a panick mode.

DR: Unnie! Wae? What's going on?

Ju: Where is Ga in's address? Ottoke!!!

She cried as she serached around. I was surprised of her suddenly asking a bout Ga in unnie's whereabout, as I knew she and unnie were not in good terms.

DR: Why are you suddenly talking about Ga in unnie?

Ju: Changjo is dying!

DR: Mwo?

No one's POV

The next morning.....

*Knock* *knock* 'Sir, its time to get up...' Hana's servant outside Youngmin's room with make up artist and stylist, there is no answer. So they decided to unlock the door with key which Hana's father gave to them. As they opened the door...

They could see Youngmin was on this bed, hugging tighly to his pillow sleeping soundly 'Sir, Please get up.' The servant shook him, Youngmin opened his eyes slowly and look around, he jumped out of bed in shock.

Ym: Ahhh! Its not time yet right? Please tell me!

He quickly got up and look at mirror, he notices his swollen eyes at his reflection 'Omo!!! Ottoke!' He could have not been able to get to enough sleep through the night.

Meanwhile, the boyfriend members were at their dorm getting ready for the wedding ceremony with their coordi assisting them. 'A deliver for No Minwoo and Lee Kwangmin.' A postman arrived and both Minwoo and Kwangmin signed the form and received their item.

Dh: Is everyone ready?

Jm: Soon.

Dh: Arraso.

Kwanmgin's POV

I opened the package I received, it was from Ha Young. This girl... I wonder why am I getting gifts from her lately? Well, its fine, after all we're childhood friends.

Dh: Kwangmin are you done? You'll be the first one to leave.

Kw: Ne. I will be leaving now hyung.

I closed the package and left my room, both me and coordi noona left the dorm and took a car to wedding to wedding location. While we're on our way, my phone start to vibrate. I was so surprised to see Youngmin hyung's number displayed on my screen.

Kw: 'Hyung!'

Ym: 'Kwangmin ah. Where are you?'

Kw: 'I'm in car. Hyung where have you been? We were worried sick!'

Ym: 'I'm in a situation that I couldn't get out right now. Firstly, I got mistook for the groom and now I need to get married!'

Kw: 'Ottoke! Does So Hyun know?'

Ym: 'Aniyo.'

Kw: I'll be there soon, please wait.'

No one's POV

While all the guests arrive at the wedding. Hana's dad were at outside greeting them, Hana is in the bride's room waiting for the wedding to start, Youngmin came in to see her.

Ym: Hey... Getting excited?

H: Ne! I can't wait to be your wife at any moment.

Ym: Just a little wake up call.

Hana is confused as Youngmin came closer to her and whispered to her ears 'Do remember every single moment which had happened to me and how far we've gone to deserve this.' her eyes widdened as she heard his statement and he left.

As the wedding was about to start, Kwangmin arrived just in time to see Youngmin. 'Hyung! He shouted as he ran in, the stylist were giving him some touch up before he walkis to wedding hall.

Ym: Kwangmin!

Kw: Hyung.  The members are on arrival, Minwoo had just entered the hotel.

Ym: Great. Now we'll just need some distraction to lure guests off.

Kw: We can handle that.

'Everyone! Please welcome the groom!' Youngmin left the room and went straight to the wedding hall. Jeongmin and HyunSeong had arrive at the hotel and ran to the wedding hall.

'Ladies and gentlemen we're gathered here.....' Before the wedding vows even started...' Omo! Its boyfriend!!!' one of the wedding guest shouted and most of the guests start getting up and left to see if its true. Youngmin sigh as many guests left the hall and Hana soon make her way in, she seems very puzzled.

She walked slowly to the front of the wedding hall. Youngmin smirked as she gets closer and closer to him. Youngmin immediately took out a small knife and sliced his left arm. As the blood splurt to her face, she start to get frightened. 'What are you doing!' Hana's dad shouted as he stormed over.

Ym: Remember what you did Hana remember the exact moment that night.

H: Aniya!!! Aniya!!! Min Hyun this is dream isn't it?

Ym: Shut up!!! Your Min Hyun is dead because of you!!!

The night before.........

While Hana is asleep Youngmin entered Hana's bedroom and notices a bloody coat hanging on her window. He opened her pc to see if there is any journal entry.....