Chapter 10- Kwangmin's Justice

Blood brothers

                                                             ~~**~~Chapter 10~~**~~                                                                     

Kwangmin's POV

D: Kids. Please make way

I heard a familiar voice calling out the children to make way for him, I was sitting on the bed looking at a man making his way to me. My vision were still a little blurry, I squinted my eyes just to get a proper look at his face.

K: Who are you?

D: Come on! Its only 6 years and you've forgotten me?

First thing that comes in my mind was mysterious man. I was wrong, its Donghyun hyung. Soon my eyes start fill with anger, I immediately grabbed his collar. "Don't hurt oppa!" The girl beside him start to cry while begging me to let go.

K: You bustard! Where is my hyung!

D: He's dead.

K: Kojima! Tell me that hyung is alive and well. I want to hear that! Tell me that my hyung is alive and well!

I slowly let go of his collar and start crying really hard. "Youngmin hyung! You pabo! Wae? Wae? Wae!!!" I  ruffle my hair and cry even harder. Donghyun hyung sat on the bed with me and gave me cuddle.

D: Jeongmal mianhe Kwangmin ah. Mianhe.

K: Youngmin hyung is gone now. There is no reason for me to stay alive.

D: Andue. You must live no matter what Kwangmin ah. you must live for your hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

I was sitting in the jail bar at the police station. My tears unexpectedly flow out of my eyes. What's going on? I am doing this for Kwangmin's justice, I am sure my brother is not what they think he is. I'm sure he's innocent.

"Sir you got a visitor."

Mwo? A visitor? Who could it be? Kwangmin's adopted family members? A police opened up my cell and singaled me to go out, he cuff both of my hand to the front and lead me into a room to see my visitor. As I entered the room....unexpected... its Mistress Kim and Hyoyeon noona. Gotta put up a show.

K: Kim Youngmin! What trouble have you got yourself into this time.

Y: Ahjummah. Who are you? Why are nagging at me out of nowhere?

H: Ya. How can you say that to your omma? Have you gone crazy Youngmin?

Y: Who are you? Bushy brow noona... Who is this Youngmin you're talking about? I am Kwangmin. Lee Kwangmin. Not Young...whatever.

H: You're so gonna be dead Youngmin!

Noona stood up and was about to strangle me but before she could, the police officer quickly stop her. "Come try and strangle me! Crazy noona ;P ne ne ne mehrong." I was escorted out of the visitor room after that. Mianhe noona, its how Kwangmin does to everyone. He loves create trouble.

(Flashback a moment ago....)

One of the gang member Zelo was opposite my cell. "Ya." I whispered a little while watching out officers. Talking is banned here. Zelo didn't respond to me so I remove one of my school badge and throw it right at his head. He start to mouth out the words to me. I try lip read

Z: 'What?'

Y: 'How was I like last time?'

Z: 'What do you mean? Attitude?'

Y: 'Ne. How was me Min Kwang was like?'

Z: 'Oh you? Alot. you're a punk, liar, pranskter, troublemaker and won't give a damn of what others say. Plus you're extremely stubborn.'

(End of flashback)

I was brought back to my cell and got thrown in again. While the police is locking up my cell, I try to see if Zelo is around. There is no sign of them anywhere.

Y: Sir, where is the guy opposite my cell?

S: He's receiving his punishment. Its going to your turn soon.

Chill start to run down my spine after hearing about the punishment. It's not fair, we've not been in court to hear our charges and we're receiving it now? The police officer smirked and left closing the door. What is going to happen to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Mrs Kim and Hyoyeon left the police station immdeiately after Youngmin was taken away by the police officer. They both got into the car and sat at the front seats.

H: Omma. Kwenchanayo? Your expression doesn't seem really good.

K: Haiz...*sigh* this really frustrating. Youngmin has never eacted this way to me before, such a dare.

H: Maybe he has a good reason for doing it?

K: I don't care. I just don't my son to be in any criminal record. Our family reputation will drop because of an adopted child.

Mrs Kim took out the car key and started the engine and drove off. On the other side, Sohyun arrived at the police station. As she entered the police station, she start to throw a bag of money at the officer who was at counter. The police officer looked around and signaled her to come forward.

S: Lee Kwangmin. Is he here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

I am lying down looking blankly at my phone which had died after I lept from my classroom. I am really hungry... I haven ate since 8 hours. Suddenly, the door open up I quickly close my eyes and pretend I was asleep. I could smell food being placed near the bed and I felt I've been tucked properly into my blanket, the closes after that.

I got up and look beside my bed there was a tray of food. Not caring about my image I quickly grab the rice bowl and spoon and start eat one big mouthful of rice, then ate everything really fast like I've been starved for a long time.

(Flashback)

D: Kids. Time for dinner!

Me and Youngmin hyung came out of our room with the other children and was about to head to the dining hall. When we arrived, the table is served with only rice and kimchi. At that time, feeding the whole orphangae requires alot budget, Donghyun hyung nim always try his best to provide 3 meals a day no matter. While the other childrens were about to sit....

D: Youngmin, Kwangmin follow me.

Y: Waeyo? Hyung nim.

D: Don't ask. Just come ove,  pali. Kids enjoy your dinner.

Me and Youngmin hyung looked at each other with a confused look and followed Donghyun hyung nim into his office. When we both went inside, we noticed the coffee table in his office has lots of food on it. I wonder who is this for?

K: Hyung nim. What are all these?

D: Just sit down and eat.

Y: Jinja? We can really eat these?

D: Don't ask too many question , quickly sit down and eat before the other children notice.

K: Arraso. Hyung, lets eat.

(end of flashback)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

I suddenly heard a door open, it must be Zelo. I try to look outside to see if its him but it turns out to be Sohyun. Sohyun I quickly stood up and surprisingly looked at her.

S: What do you think you're doing? You're still not well and now taking your brother's identity?

Y: So you knew my twin brother in first place? Why didn't you tell me so?

S: I've mistook you as him for many times. Now I realise I am actually looking at 2 people.

Y: Where is my brother now?

S: He's in somewhere safe. Trust me right now the court is going to have you judged very soon. Take this.

Y: Mwo? A diary?

S; Only you have the power to bring Kwangmin to justice. I need to go now. Good luck.

Y: Wait. Is that it? I just need to read all this?

"Ne." She left and the door closes. I quickly open up the diary and start ready from beggining of the pages.

 

Today is on the 24th April. Its my 14th birthday, I received a diary from Appa for my birthday present. Starting today, this will be my life diary.

25th April, Chaerin (CL) noona saying that its is silly for a boy to write a diary. Only girls does it....

26th April, Jum Jum Jum. Now I relise ita my second day of my diary writing. Today omma, appa and Chaerin noona were on a vacation. I am going out around the city to try to look for my long lost twin Youngmin hyung. If fate allows us to meet today. I will really grateful.

Haiz... Its been a day after  going out the whole day. I couldn't find Youngmin hyung. Hyung, where are you? Its been 3 years and there were no avail.

27th April, I've been accused for stealing noona's mobile phone. Appa found it in my bag, without letting me explain, he took he belt and slapped my face with it.

28th April, Its midnight and I was bout to go to bed. I heard a loud noise coming from my parents room. I tip-toed my way to their room to see whats going on. I took a little peek and noticed omma, appa and Chaerin noona were having an arguement.

CL: Omma, appa. Wae? Ever since Kwangmin entered our family. You guys haven been paying much attention to me. I am really dissapointed.

ML: Appa gave you a car, mobile, mobile phone and everything you asked for. What do you want? You can't say anything about that to your brother.

CL: Appa. Just shut up. You wanted a son but omma can't conceive anymore. So you brought in a bustard who could destroy my life.

Tears start falling down my eyes after hearing what she said, I gasp unexpectedly 'Who is it?' Oh no! They heard me. I quickly ran back to my room and shut the door. I lay on my bed and start cried silently to sleep.

...............

1st May, its been a few days since that night incident. I guess they knew that I've listen to their conversation. I am starting to feel awkward whenever I see omma, appa or noona around. My heart will no longer be the same after I've been heart since that they.

...........

1st January, I can't believe I am still writing this diary after 3 years. I am still halfway through this diary. Today I just enrolled into a high school. My classmate females start to get attracted to me as soon as I entered the class, they start to squeal 'Oppa~~~' which I hate the most. Still so far... I still couldn't find Youngmin hyung. I really miss him.

.........

24th March, its my 17th birthday. I came home late after school, when I opened the door, nobody was around . I entered the kitchen to get a cup of water and I noticed a note on the fridge it says 'Mianhe Kwangmin ah. Omma, appa and noona are out for something important. I know its your birthday but we couldn't make time for it. Inside the fridge there is your cake please enjoy it. From omma.'

I opened the fridge and took the cake out. I lighted up the candles on the cake and start singing the birthday song myself. "Happy Birthday to you~~ Happy Birthday to you~~." I wish that I will be able to find Youngmin hyung this year.

..................................

I closed the diary and start crying immediately. Kwangmin ah. Hyung is here. I am going to meet yu soon. Just wait a little while more. Arraso? *Dong dong dong* I looked at the clock and already 6 pm and Zelo is not back yet. I heard a the door open, a police officer was walking towards my cell, he opened the cell and dragged me out after that.

Y: Where are you taking me sir?

He kept silent and brought me away. Don't tell me... am I going to have my punishment? Ottoke? I barely recover from my injury and this now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

H: Omma! Pali! Youngmin is on the news!

K: Jinjja?

"A young 17 year old boy Lee Kwangmin was placed under detention for being involved in a gang which attempts to rob the largest bank in South Korea.  Lee Kwangmin will in court by tomorrow for hearing the charges against him."

K: Omo na! Youngmin!!!

After hearing the news. Mrs Kim collapsed. "Omma! Omma! Call the amublance. Pali!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

I thought I was going to receive punishment but I ended up in visitor room again....This time its Kwangmin's adopted parents. They seem really upleased...Ottoke... The police cuffed the my right hand to my seat and I face Kwangmin's adopted parents. Before I open my mouth to speak, I got a really huge slap from the appa. I start to whine in pain and was about to cry.

Y: Appeun.

ML: You're really daring! Who taught you such thing.

He pushed my both of my shoulders really hard and fell backwards my seat to the floor. My cuff was still on after I fell, as I was about to get up he kicked my back. "Ah! Stop! Appeun!"

L: Stop! Just stop! Honey just stop!

Kwangmin's adopted mother got off from her seat and ran over to me and help me up. "Kwenchana? Does it hurt? Jeongmal mianhe."

ML: You! How long are you going to spoil this child? We feed and raise him, now he grows up as criminal?

Y: Don't you dare say that about my dongsaeng!

ML: Dongsaeng? Who exactly are you?

                                                        ~~**~~End of Chapter 10~~**~~                                                               

 

 

This is Donghyun before

After