Chapter 1- The seperation

Blood brothers

                                                                  ~~**~~Chapter 1~~**~~                                                                     

 

 

In a mansion....

 

Silence were surrounded....

 

A birth happened....

 

 

==============================================No one's POV===============================================

 

 

"Ahhhhh!!!"

 

"Come on! Push a little harder! This one is coming out soon!.

 

A baby boy was born after such excruciating pain. His brother will out soon joining him.

 

"Another one is coming. Please bear with it. Come on!"

 

Soon, the second child is out. The twins were born.

 

"Butler, please send these boys away. Hurry."

 

"But."

 

"Hurry before their here to get them."

 

"Sure Miss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 years later.....

 

K: Catch! You're it!

 

Y: So fast??? I haven found a hiding place yet. Tsk tsk.

 

K: Because you're too slow. Move abit faster next time!

 

The twins were playing a game of hide & seek. The twins were named Youngmin for the older twin, Kwangmin for the younger twin. They were both taken in by the orphanage owner Donghyun.

 

D: Kids. Time for lesson! Please gather.

 

The orphanage was also a school where all the orphans can have their education.

 

Teacher: Kids, did you have fun today?

 

Children: Ne Son saeng nim!

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

Our class ended. Me and Youmgmin hyung went back to our room to put our books back.

 

J: Hey, Kwangmin did you know Minwoo was adopted yesterday?

 

K: Aniyo Jeongmin. Jeongmaleyo? No wonder I didn't see him since this morning.

 

J: By the way, gotta go. Tonight's meeting don't forget.

 

Jeongmin ran out of the room. I sat on my bed and took out a photo frame out of my drawer.

 

It's the picture of me, Youngmin hyung and Minwoo.  I guess that is going to be our first and last picture together then *sigh*

 

Y: Kwangmin ah. What are you looking at?

 

K: Minwoo was adopted.

 

Y: What??? Since when?

 

K: Just yesterday. We're gonna miss him so bad. Come hyung let's go and meet the other kids at the backyard.

 

I put away the picture, I hold YoungMin hyung's hand and we both left the room.

 

=========================================================================================================

 

As the twins went to the backyard to have some play time with the other orphans. A car drove in and stopped outside the orphanage.

 

Donghyun went to the door to greet the incoming guest. A lady came out of her car and went inside the orphanage house.

 

D: Good afternoon, may I help you?

 

Mrs Lee: I'm the lady that called yesterday regarding the adoption.

 

D: Oh yes. You called regarding the adoption. Here he is!

 

Donghyun brought the lady to the backyard where all the kids were playing. He pointed at Kwangmin.

 

Mrs Lee: Perfect, I will take him.

 

D: Follow me to the living room and get the form signed and he's all yours.

 

They lady followed Donghyun to the living room to get the for signed. After Donghyun got back the signed for he called out for Kwangmin to come to the living room.

 

K: Waeyo? Donghyun hyung nim.

 

D: Meet your new omma. She's going to give you a nice sweet hope.

 

K: I'm adopted? What about Youngmin?

 

D: Nothing good comes in two. Now go on with her now.

 

K: Andue! I can't leave Youngmin hyung!

 

D: You're really stubborn!

 

Donghyun quickly carried him and gave him to the lady. Kwangmin screamed for his brother to help him.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

K: Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!

 

i could hear Kwangmin screaming for me. I tooked at the house and I saw Kwangmin struggling in the grip of a lady.

 

Y: Ya! Let my brother go!

 

I shouted as I ran toward the house I could see Kwangmin was carried by a lady. I pulled Youngmin hand preventing him from being taken away.

 

Suddenly, a man came in. Seeing the lady having a hard time taking Kwangmin away. He helped her to pull Kwangmin.

 

K: Hyung! Hyung! Help me! Don't let them take me away!!!

 

I kept reaching my hand out to Kwangmin, I tried my best to to save him from the people trying to adopt him.

 

Y: Just a little more!

 

Suddenly, the Donghyun came and pulled me away. I lost grip of Kwangmin and fell on the floor, I helplessly watched Kwangmin being taken away.

 

K: Hyung!

 

That was the last word I hear from Youngmin. Without a goodbye, he's gone.

 

End of POV

=========================================================================================================

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

Yoingmin hyung tried his best to save me but it wasn't a success. They put me in a car and drove off.

 

K: Please! Let be with my brother! Please let me stay with my brother. Please ahjummah, ahjusshi, noona!

 

CL: Could you just shut up? You're giving me a headache.

 

I stayed silent in my seat and cried silently. I am ging to miss Youngmin and live a new life.

 

End of POV

=========================================================================================================

 

Youngmin's POV

 

After Kwangmin was taken. I've got no mood to play at the backyard anymore. So I went into the bedroom and take a look at his belongings. I start to cry.

 

J: What's wrong Youngmin?

 

Y: Kwangmin was adopted. He left without a good bye. I felt like I've lost the responsibility of a hyung. I couldn't save him.

 

J: I know you're going through a hard time. Trust me, soon we're not gonna miss him after for a few days.

 

Y: I wished that I could be out of here.

 

J: Not until you're adopted. Come on cheer up. You still got me.

 

Y: Kumawo. Jeongmin hyung.

 

End of POV

=========================================================================================================

 

                                                                       Author's Note                                                                             

This my ever first fanfiction on Boyfriend. Note that I do not own any of the characters nor I copied anyone's story. Meanwhile seat back and enjoy the story. Please! No fan war. I will updating again when my exam is over :D