Chapter 49- Special story end

Blood brothers

No one's POV

This is a story about when the twins were in middle school, both Youngmin and Kwangmin were enrolled into two different schools. Youngmin goes to a regular one while Kwangmin goes to a school specialise in arts.

Kwangmin's POV

Kw: Look at you, look at me. Aren't you so georgous as freak....

While was finishing my sculpture in art class, son saeng nim walk pass me and stopped 'Kwangmin! What is this!!???' She said to me in an angry tone.

Kw: You don't know what it is? This is what I called art....

'Call you parents and tell them to see after school.' She walked away and I mimicked the statement she made a while ago, all the girls start laughing. Does she think I'm that obedient to call my parents? Their in France please....

After cleaning up my hand, I could see Jeongmin hyung at the door waiting for me, I left my things and followed him to the rooftop facing a girl's school next to ours.

Kw: What are we doing here hyung?

Jm: I am showing you the world.

He took out a pair of binoculars and start looking around the building  of the school 'Perfect! A great angle.' He gave me the binoculars and I looked the same angle he went, I could see the changing room though.

Youngmin's POV

I was in my english class listening to the boring lecture, I just wish its about to end and I could be at the fencing room doing some workout. 'Youngmin, please read the sentence on the board if you thing you are good enough to fall asleep in class.'

Ym: Johne, wente to schol for education and made alote of friende.

'Go back and revise more on your pronounciation.' Everyone in the class start laughing as if they were pro at english, their still the same level though.

After english class, I saw hyung and his group of friends outside my class, he put his arm around my shoulder and we went off to the school cafeteria.

 

No one's POV

Both Jeongmin and Kwangmin were still spying at the girl's school but suddenly a girl notices them and alert the other girls. 'Oh Sh*t! The both of them ran to stairs and left the rooftop.

Jm: That was close, I hope they couldn't identify us. Well, lets check out the ones in our school.

Kw: I'm not sure if its good idea.

Jm: Kwenchana. It won't take long.

The both of them went to the first level at the volleyball club room, they sneaked in quiet and suddenly a girl walk by, Kwangmin quicly climbed on top of the locker pulling Jeongmin up.

Soon, a whole bunch of girls start walking into the changing room and they start opening up the lockers, both Jeongmin and Kwangmin start hearing the girls converstion.

'Hey, you know what? She had an awesome S line.'

'I don't know. Must be surgery.'

One of the girls was taking of her shirt Jeongmin was reluctant to peek properly but Kwangmin hit his head.

Kw: Ya hyung! What the heck are you doing!!! *hit*

Jm: Owwww!!! Can't you see I'm trying to look?

'Ahhhhhh!!! There are boys in the changing room!!!' A girl screamed and the other girls ran out of the changing room screaming really loud.

Jm: You see? You should've kept quiet and let me look. Now what are we going to do?

Kw: Its time to get us out of here.

Kwangmin opened up the air ventilation cover and crawled in with Jeongmin. Jeongmin closed up the ventilation cover and followed Kwanmgmin to the other side of the ventilation passageway. The both landed in the boxing club room.

Youngmin's POV

After lunch, I returned back to my classroom and star reading my book, I look out at the window and see the sky. It seems like its about to rain though.

'Oppa!!!!' The girls scream as soon as the entered the classroom and they start approaching me with gifts and sweets.

Ym: Calm down girls, calm down. There is only one me.

'Girls! Go back to your sits now! Class is about start.' The girls quickly return back to their seats and wait for the lesson to start, *sigh* I wish to do something for fun now than listening to the boring lecture.....

Kwangmin's POV

We both left the boxing club room and went back to our respective classroom, as I was reading my favourite comic, my phone rang.

Kw: 'Yoboseyo?'

ML: 'You really got some guts. What did you do today???!!!'

Kw: 'Oh appa. I am doing fine in class today. Wae?'

ML: 'Your teacher called me and said to did something funny in class.'

Oh ya... I almost forgot... I can't believe son saeng nim called all the way to France. Well I hope her phone bill doesn't flood for calling. Aigooo.... now I have to deal with my angry appa.

Kw: 'Mianhe appa. I will try my best not cause trouble again.'

ML: 'I hope this is the last time. Study well.' *hang up*

I hope this is the last time~~~ Oh ya it ain't going to be last but ongoing lol. I returned back to my class and my classmates eyes were wide as they sees me at the door. Son saeng nim was frustrated as soon as I came in. 'Neon!' She shouted.

Youngmin's POV

Its been a day, I better get home before it turns dark. While I was packing my bag, hyung and his friend were already outside my classroom.

Ym: Hyung!

Jd: Omma won't be home tongiht, let's go out with me and my buddies.

Ym: Sure. I need to pack up for a moment.

Jd: I'll be waiting.

Hyung left the classroom and joined his friends in conversation while I pack my books into my bag. After I am done, I left the classroom turning off the lights.

No one's POV

Later that night..... Two people covered in black attire sneaked into the compound of Youngmin's school, they arrived at the level where Youngmin's classroom. Soon, they found a blank wall outside Youngmin's classroom. The two mysterious guys took out their mask and opened up their bags.

Kw: Hyung, are you ready?

Jm : Ok!

Both Jeongmin and Kwangmin start spraying paint all over the blank wall. They have painted the word 'Your school s****! Get the hell out of here already. As soon as they are done with spray paint. They went into the classroom.

Jm: Shall we make this place more decorative?

Kw: Ne. Its pretty dull though.

The next morning......

Youngmin yawned as he is on his way to school. Upon arriving his classroom, he could see alot of students getting outside his classroom 'Excuse me! Excuse me!!!' he made his way through the crowd and saw a the painting on the wall. 'Ahhhhhhh!!!!' A girl's scream was heard from the classroom.

To his shock, the classroom is not the usual classroom he goes, the tables and chairs were painted and everything was vadalised. 'Students, please calm down. We'll do something about it, for now we have to move to the lecture theatre.'

Kwangmin's POV

*Yawn* How long have I been sleeping? Oh Sh*t!!! Its already 9am???!!!! I jumped out of bed and put on my uniform. I left my room and ran to school. When I arrived at school, I came into my classroom.

'Lee Kwangmin. Head to principal's office now.' What? I just arrived for God sake and now telling me to visit the principal's office? I left the classroom and made my way to the principal's office.

'Now Kwangmin. Your grades are not bad but your attitude towards learning is unbearable. Do you know what I'm saying?' I look at him and nodded. He put away my record file and sat right beside me. 'Do you have anything that's bothering you?'

I kept quiet for a minute and thinks start to get emotional, the memory of me and hyung together was in my mind and the sudden seperation. Tears start forming in my eyes and I start cry silently. 'Mian, I need some time alone.' I took my bag and left the principal's office.

I have a twin hyung, but the both of us got seperated without saying a proper goodbye and I missed him so much as he's the only person I have in the family. Can you help me to search for my hyung? Why is it so hard for me to say it out?

Youngmin's POV

I got a shock from my sleep, must be due to exhaustion I guess. Son saeng nim is doing his lecture in the lecture theatre, I wonder what is Kwangmin doing now. Is he studying in school at this time?

After the morning lesson, it was break time and went to the cafeteria to look for hyung. 'Hyung!' I shouted as I came over to join him and his friends.

Jd: Yo my dongsaeng! How was class?

Ym: Just fine. Only we have to change location.

Jd: I've heard from some juniors that your classroom was vandalised. Is that true?

Ym: Mhmm.

Jd: That's teribble. Who could do such a thing?

Ym: Probably the vandaliser was a student here.

Jd: Well. Lets get something to eat.

End

Ym: Out of all the school. Why pick mine?

Kw: Molla.

Ym: Kwangmin....

Jm: Guys stop it! The break is over. Time to return back to the story.

Kw & Ym : Ne................................

 

 

 

 

 

Jm: Why aren't you guys saying anything?

Kw: I think the author have not assigned it us.

 

Author's message,

Hello people!!! Thank for reading the special story. Sorry for waiting for a long for the update. I've just entered school and events were hogging my schedule. The next chapter will return as normal. Cya.