Chapter 20- Meet

Blood brothers

Kwangmin's POV

The morning at Lee's residence 'My lady, my lady I'm yours~~~'

*Yawn* Is morning already? I look at the clock on my phone its witten 7.00am. I got out of bed and went to bathroom to washup. Today is the day I'm returning to school, I looking forward to it.

Kw: Omma. Appa. Annyeong.

ML: Oh Kwangmin ah! Getting excited for school?

Kw: Ne appa. I can't wait to see my friends again.

L: Ara... Come on eat up.

Kw: Choe mukke!!!

I took eat the breakfast that ahjummah placed on my table. Speaking of that.... its kind of quiet here. Why do I have a sense of I'm missing something over here.

L: Kwangmin kwenchana? You don't like the breakfast?

Kw: Aniya. Kwenchana. I was thinking, thats all.

Youngmin's POV

K: Youngmin ah. Ileona.

Ym: Ne.... I'm awake.

I finally moved back to live with Mistress Kim. She received her treatment not long ago and she seems to be getting well. I am just happy that she's well.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. Awww...man... it seems like my facial hair is growing out, I gotta buy shavers after all. I wonder if Kwangmin had it too....

Minwoo's POV

N: Minwoo ah! Ileona!

M: Let me sleep more...

N: Omma wants to let you sleep more but you have school to attend.

M: What time is it?

I forced myself up and look at the alarm clock its 7.30am! As soon as I tried to jump out of bed.... I can feel my back bone cracked. I immediately fell on the floor.

N: Minwoo Kwenchana? Answer me! Somebody! Please!!!

Youngmin's POV

I took my bicycle out of the house and ride it to school. I was riding in hig speed but suddenly, I almost bumped into a noona 'Mian!' I quickly get away. After parking my bicycle and went to my class.

Ym: HyunSeong annyeong!

HS: Oh annyeong!

I sat at my table and took out by book. 'Ya! Big news. Our son saeng nim got replaced.' Son saeng nim replaced? Wow thats so sudden....

The school bell rang. Everyone start sitting in their chair while the new son saeng nim walks in. Wait a moment.... isn't she the noona I bump into earlier on? She's our new son saeng nim?

She took out her whiteboard marker and wrote her name 'Song Dong Ra.' Besides bumpinginto her, I am sure I've seen her somewhere else....

DR: Dong Ra imnida. Please take good care.

'Class, greet son saeng nim. Annyeong haseyo, Dong Ra son saeng nim.' After we greeted we sat back in our chair. My phone suddenly vibrate and look at my phone.

'Youngmin ah. I could come to school today. Please inform Jeongmin hyung too.' -from Minwoo

DR: Kim Youngmin shi.

Ym: Ne son saeng nim.

DR: Its my first time teaching this school. Would you please show me some respect?

Ym: Oh mian.

DR: After school, 100 word essay on why you're using your phone. Arraso?

Ym: Ne.....

100 words essay? Plus... how the heck she knows my name? She have not seen my nametag either. Is she a witch?

DR: I expect full cooperation in this class and I do tolerate disrespectful behaviour. Now everyone turn to page 105.

Now.... that i thought about it... this son saeng nim seems really familiar. But where did I saw her from?

(Flashback)

'He's out to serach for them! We need to find a way.'

'I will think of what to do.'

(end of flashback)

Kwangmin's POV

Kw: Hyung... this is really my school?

U: Ne.

I can't believe it. This big building that I'm facing is really my schoo. There is so many people wearing the same clothes as me. Yunho hyung brought me into the school and show me how to get to my class.

U: This is the place where you receive your education. There are many acticity clubs in this school to choose from.

Kw: Activity? Which one am I from?

U: have you forgotten? Its fencing club.

Kw: Oh... ne....

I really can't remember a single thing either. My memories seems totally wiped out but I'll just try my best to remember slowly. 'Here's your class.' hyung pointed into the room.

'Isn't that Kwangmin?'

'He's back?'

'He's alive? He survived the fall?'

'Oppa!!!!' Suddenly all the girls start running out of the classroom and grabbed my arm. This is really frekaing me out.... Why are they doing this to me???

Kw: Hyung! What's going on?

U: From my knowing. You're kind of popular Kwangmin.

Kw: Mwo??? Let me go!!!!!

Moments later....

I could get the girl away so I just walked in and sat at one of the table. Speaking of that... where is So hyun? Isn't she suppose to be in the same class as me?

'What do you think you're doing?' I could hear and angry tone coming from the back the class. 'Mian, I accidentally bumped into you.'

'You think sorry is enough! Pay for my uniform you b*tch!!' *slap* I went to he back of the class and I noticed So hyun's head was facing downwards. In her hand she was holding a cup of tea and guy who's shirt was stained. I could see tears dropping to the floor.

'Oh Kwangmin. You're back....' Before he could finish, I punched his left cheek really hard. 'Apologise to her now!' 

'Oi, oi. What has gotten into you Kwangmin?' I got even more angry and kicked his stomach till he fell. 'If any of you dare to make her cry. I swear I'll make you cry twice time louder than her! Arraso?'

Eveyone kept silent, I grabbed So hyun's hand and left the classroom with her to the nurse office.

Kw: So hyun kwenhana? Omo! Your hand is bleeding.

She must have gripped her hands too tight until they bleed. I didn't know all this while, she's been bullied by our classmates. I took the first aid kit and help her with her wounds, after that I helpe her dress it up.

'Its all done now So hyun.' I look at her, her hair is still covering her face like. I took a rubber band and lift up her hair and tie it up for her.

Sh: Wae?

Kw: You're much more prettier if your show your face. From now on, come school like this. And... don't cry anymore arraso?

Sh: Ummm...

No one's POV

Youngmin is having an assigment in the class. He checked his back for a blank paper and realise he forgot to bring his own.

Ym: HyungSeong ah. Can I have paper?

HS: Sure.

Ym: Kuma... Ahhh!!!

Hs: Mian!!!

Youngmin quickly stood up and ran as fast as he could to the nurse office. Just as he arrived outside, he noticed So hyun going out of the nurse office. He hid for a moment to wait for So hyun to leave but as he was about to go to to the nurse.

Kw: Kamsahamnida.

He froze immediately when Kwangmin came out of the nurse office. Kwangmin walked a few steps and stopped for a moment, he look up and saw Youngmin.

Kw: ...............

Sh: Kwangmin what's taking you so long? *gasp*

Jeongmin's POV

I was on my way to class and noticed Youngmin outside the nurse office. 'Ya Youngmin!!!' I tapped on his shoulder but there's not repsonse.

Jm: Youngmin? Kwenchana?

He seemed to be staring straight ahead, so I turned around and jumped. Kwangmin? He's back in school aready? Why aren't Youngmin and Kwangmin talking to each other?

Kw: I am going to ask you one more time. Who are you?

No one's POV

Youngmin's new son saeng nim Dong Ra went to the rooftop. A middle aged lady dressing in fur coat was waiting for her.

'Unnie. Why did you come to school?'

'I came to check on them.'

'Their doing fine unnie. They've just met.'

'Please give this to Youngmin later.' She gave a box to the Dong Ra and left.