Chapter 21- We're brother!

Blood brothers

Kwangmin's POV

Kw: I'm asking you again who are you!!??

 

What's with this guy? I have been asking for many times and he couldn't answer who is he. Why is So hyun keeping quiet? Even Jeongmin hyung..... What is going on around here?

 

Jm: He's your hyung. You don't remember?

Kw: Hyung? You mean... my twin?

Jm: Ne.

Kw: Are you kidding me? Now he just show up after I've waited so long?

Ym: Do I really need to give you the reason?

Kw: Wae?

Ym: You've lost your memories and my existence. Is there a need to look for you?

 

I can't believe what he just said. Since when did I lost his existence? We barely even met. My memories.... they just don't come back at all.

 

L: Kwangmin? What you are doing here?

Kw: Omma? Why you're here?

L: I came to see if my son is doing well in school today. !!! Why are are you here too?

=========================================================================================================

Youngmin's POV

Damn it! Why in the place like this? Once Kwangmin omma knew I'm studying in the same school, she'll probably make Kwangmin transfered out immediately.

 

Ym: Oh Mrs Lee. Annyeong haseyo.

L: Enough with the greeting. Just answer me.

Ym: Its my school. I can go anywhere I want.

L: Oh. You're talking big right now aren't you? This is reality, not an acting studio so just pretending!

K: Whats with the ruckus over here?

Ym: Mistress Kim? You're in here too?

K: Are you trying to bully my son now?

 

3 hour later....

We've been standing outside the nurse office about 3 hours now. I wonder what Mistress Kim and Mrs Lee are talking about in the nurse office. Jeongmin hyung and So hyun had to go back to class. Me and Kwangmin had not spoken for the past 3 hours but suddenly...

 

Kw: You.... Are you really my twin?

Ym: What else do you think? I'm standing beside you am I?

Kw: Hyung......

He called me hyung? I can't believe what I just heard, he acknowledge me as his hyung??? Did his memory return?

Ym: Umm?

Kw: I was just wondering. If we're twins. How did we end up having two different omma?

Ym: You don't remember? We were seperated when we're 11. You were taken away from me while I'm trying to prevent you from getting adopted.....

=========================================================================================================

No one's POV

Mrs Kim and Mrs Lee were at the nurse office sitting on the couch facing each other. They were both glaring at each other as if their going to start a fight.

 

K: You... Why were you shouting at my Youngmin?

L: Same as you. Why did you enroll your son into the same school as my son?

K: Mwo? Me? Enrolled him? He got in because of his talent.

L: I see. But I'm sure he's not as talented as my son.

 

*Door opens*

Ym: Come on chill! Please don't fight over us!

Kw: Ne. Just settle things nicely.

 

Both Mrs Lee and Mrs Kim look at them will disbelieve. Both Youngmin and Kwangmin were holding each other's hand right infront of them.

 

L: Kwangmin ah! Are you out of your mind!!!

Kw: Aniya. Omma. Youngmin is my hyung. At first I couldn't remember him, but now I could. I small part of my memory had returned.

L: I can't believe this!

=========================================================================================================

Youngmin's POV

Ym: Well, eveything is well settled. Luckily your omma won't let you transfer out.

Kw: Ne. Will we see each other tomorrow?

Ym: Sure. See you.

Kw: Bye Youngmin hyung!

 

He waved at me and ran off with his adoptive omma at the car, I can tell that Mrs Lee already can't say anything but to accept the fact that we're brothers.

 

(flashback)

Kw: I think even if I lost my memories. That doesn't change the fact that you're my hyung.

Ym: You really think so? You won't try to deny?

Kw: Ani. We could make new memories instead of remembering the older ones.

Ym: Fine, I'll acknowledge you as my dongsaeng Kwangmin.

Kw: I'll acknowledge you as my hyung. *high five*

Ym: Now lets go stop those ladies before they get into a cat fight.

(end of flasback)

 

K: Are you ready to go home Youngmin? Its kind of late.

Ym: Ne. Give me a moment. I need to take my books form the locker.

K: Oh pali.

 

I ran into the school and went to the locker station, I opened my locker and I notcied there is box placed inside. Now that's so unusual. Who put it in here? Nobody should be able to open my locker. I take the things that I need and took the box with me.

 

Ym: Mistress Kim. I'm back.

K: Kaja.

 

Mistress Kim unlocked her car and sat at the driver seat and joined her at the front. I placed the box in my lap and tried to open it.

 

K: What is it?

Ym: Molla. I found it in my locker.

 

After removing the tape, I opened the box lid and found some item inside it. There is baby sweater and glove?. Jeez... who's playing a joke with me right now?

=========================================================================================================

Minwoo's POV

I open my eyes and relise i was on the hospital bed, I recalled that while I was getting up from bed and went unconcious when I felt an extreme pressure on my back. Did I went unconscious over that?

 

Jm: You're awake?

M: Hyung? How come you're here?

Jm: I came to apologise. I didn't expect the training to cause such injuries on you. Mian.

M: Kwenchana.

Jm: Mwo? Aren't so suppose to be mad at me?

M: Aniya. That only makes me stronger. Hyung, I'm hungry lets go eat.

Jm: Your back is not healed yet. Are you sure?

M: Kwenchana, kwenchana *stand up* Ahhhh.... Appeun...

Jm: I told you to stay in bed!

=========================================================================================================

Kwangmin's POV

Me and Omma had arrived at our home, during the car trip , she hadn't said single word to me. She must be upset that me and Youngmin hyung got back together.

 

L: Kwangmin, go to the couch. I want to talk to you.

Kw: Ne

 

I sat on the couch and Jung ahjummah brought in a tray filled with a tea pot and cups. She placed it on the table and omma sat at the couch infront of me.

 

L: You know what I want to talk to you about?

Kw: Ne. Its about Youngmin hyung. Am I right?

L: And one thing you're missing out.

Kw: What is it?

L: Do you remember how curious you were when you saw the room at the doorway?

Kw: Umm... What about it?

L: Its your noona's room.

Kw: Mwo? Kojima. I thought I was the only child!

L: My precious baby....*sob* *sob*

 

Omma start crying infront of me. By the look of it, I think the noona she's refering to could be her own child, me... I'm just an adopted one just like Youngmin hyung.

=========================================================================================================

Youngmin's POV

This is really strange, whoever who gave me the box must have known something about me. I took out the baby jacket and look closely, I noticed there is word written on hood 'Jo Youngmin.' Mwo? Isn't this my name? But why is there a Jo?

 

Jd: Youngmin ah. Its time.... What are doing?

Ym: Hyung, would you help me? Please don't tell Mistress Kim.

Jd: What is it?

Ym: This box, it was sent from an unknown person. There is my name written on the hood, but there is an extra name 'Jo' on it.

Jd: Let me take look... Mwo? Its so real! Where did you get it?

Ym: I found it in my locker.

Jd: In this situation. Why not look for the school security and ask for the camera record.

Ym: Maybe I should, kumawo noona.

Jd: Its time for bed. You've got school tomorrow. Sleep well.

Ym: Ne. Good night hyung.

 

Jongdae hyung turned of the light and tucked myself into bed. I still couldn't sleep because I was still thinking about the box that was given to me and the sweater.... *Ning* A message?

 

'Hyung are you asleep?' -From Kwangmin

'Aniya. Wae?'-sent to Kwangmin

'I am still couldn't sleep because I was too excited knwing that I had a hyung that look like me.' -From Kwangmin

'Oh... Is it really that special?'-sent to Kwangmin

'Mmmhmm. Hyung, lets meet tomorrow and talk more ok?'-From Kwangmin

'Ne. Good night ^^'-sent to Kwangmin

 

Author's Message

Hi readers! Its been a while hasn't it? I was busy with school lately.