Chapter 22- The truth

Blood brothers

Kwangmin's POV

'You're my lady~~~' I shrugged in bed and look at clock on my wall. I couldn't sleep the whole night.... I'm so tired..... As soon as I lay in my bed again, I suddenly remembered.

Kw: Hyung!!! Hyung!!!

I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. After I'm done, I ran down the stairs and I saw omma, appa at the dining table.

L: What are you doing here so early? Breakfast is not served yet.

ML: Its kind of rare for you to wake up at this timing.

Kw: Nehehe.... My mistake...

L: Don't tell me. You're meeting your twin later?

Kw: Of course. He's my real brother.

L: Aish.... Don't get too excited.

Omma is still not happy that I knew about Youngmin hyung, but I can't just blame her, she might have some reason behind it. After the breakfast was served, I ate it.

Kw: I'm done. I'll be going.

L: Take care.

Kw: Ummm.

I took my bagpack and left the house. As I was on my way to school, a car suddenly stopped by on the road beside the walkway. The window opened and I saw a woman in sunglasses.

Hy: Ya.

Kw: Do I know you?

Hy: What has gotten into you? Can't you recognise your noona?

Kw: I'm sorry, you must have mistaken.

Hy: Ya! Come back! Youngmin ah!

Kw: I'm not Youngmin. I'm Kwangmin! Whoever you are please stop scaring me.

I quickly ran as fast as I could to school. Aish! It really scares me. A stranger just randomly came out and pretend to know me? Noona... is she Youngmin hyung's adopted noona?

As I was wondering while walking into the locker room, I accidentally bumped into a lady 'Mianhe!' I quickly helped to pick up the things she dropped.

Kw: Mianhe. I didn't see you.

DR: Kwenchana. Since its in the morning most students are not awake.

Kw: Erh...right.

DR: I'll be getting to my office now.

Kw: Umm. Have a good day.

I bowed and when to my locker. I opened it and I noticed a box which looked like gift. Mwo? Who opened my locker? Whoever who knew my locker pin must have knew me better. Could it be... Sohyun? Ani...

Sh: Ya!

Kw: Omo! Giving me a gift and scaring me. Do you want me to get a heart attack?

Sh: What are you talking about? I just only got here.

Kw: That means you're saying this gift isn't from you?

Sh: Um. Wae?

Kw: Aniya. Must be from a classmate. I'll keep it.

Youngmin's POV

Ym: Excuse me, may I have the tape recording for yesterday please?

The securtiy guard took the tape recording for yesterday and played it at the screen. I told to fast forward till the afternoon when I'm at the nurse office. I notice someone approaching to the locker room. Dong Ra son saeng nim? What is she doing there? Isn't she opening my locker?

Kw: Hyung!

Ym: Oh Kwangmin ah! Oh, So hyun....you're here too...

Kw: What are doing at the security post ealy in the morning?

Ym: Nothing.

I noticed Kwangmin is holding a box which is the same as the one I got from my locker. Could it be Dong Ra son saeng nim who sent it too?

Ym: Kwangmin... There is something I need to talk to you about.

Kw: Sure hyung.

I grab his hand bring him to the school backyard, I look around to make sure that nobody was around to know about our meeting.

Ym: Kwangmin. Let me see the box.

Kw: Ne.

He gave me the box and opened it, it contained the same things that I had in my box. I took out the baby jacket and look at the hood for its name.  Its written 'Jo Kwangmin' There is no mistake, we both had the same Jo.

Kw: Hyung, what's with this baby jacket?

Ym: I'm also wondering too, in the mean time keep this things with you and don't lose it.

Kw: Ne. Seriously... I thought this was gift.

Ym: Its time for class. Lets go.

We went back inside the school and got up the staircase, as we arrived at the doorway, we could see a few students outside. Suddenly, they start to see us with a surprise look.

Kw: Hyung. What's going on?

Ym: I think its the first time they knew we're twins. Kaja.

Kw: Ne.

He went into his classroom and I went into mine. As I opened the door, Dong Ra son saeng nim and students were quietly staring at me.

DR: Do you know what time is it?

Ym: Mian.

DR: During lunch time come to my office. Arraso?

Ym: ....

I got in and sat at my table, I took out my book and glare at her. Dong Ra son saeng nim, once I found out who you are you're so dead.

No one's POV

In the afternoon, just outside the school, a huge, luxurious car stopped by at the gate. A man dressed in suit came out o the car and open the door at the passenger seat. A lady, dressed in fine clothings stepped out of the car. 'There you go, my lady.'

After getting out of the car she start approching into the school with a few bodyguards, Kwangmin looked out at the window and he could see the lady.

Sh: Kwangmin ah. Wae?

Kw: Aniya. I only saw a visitor and I suddenly had chill.

Sh: You know the visitor?

Kw: Nope.

A moment later, it was lunch time for the students *Buzzz Buzzzz* Kwangmin's phone vibrate and he took out his mobile phone. It was a message Youngmin.

'Kwangmin ah. Hyung got caught up with something. I won't be seeing you for lunch.'-Youngmin

'Kwenchana hyung. I'll see you in the afternoon break.'-sent to Youngmin

Kw: So hyun ah, lets go to the school garden.

Sh: Ne.

Kwangmin placed his arm over So hyun's shoulder and left the classroom with her. They went down the stair passing the lady who arrived not long ago. The lady noticed Kwangmin and her eyes widdened. 'My child!' she tried to catch up but she end up tripping on stairs and fall.

'Madam are you alright???' The bodyguards quickly help the lady to get up.

Kwangmin's POV

I was on my way down the stairs with So hyun and I noticed the lady that entered the school not long ago was travelling up the stairs. As soon as that lady notices me, I grabbed So hyun's hand and quickly walk down.

Sh: Kwangmin ah wae?

Kw: Pali.

As soon as we arrived at the first floor, I was relieved. That lady really give me the creeps, I don't know why but she's just making me chill.

Sh: Kwangmin, I brought sandwich and some kimbap.... Kwangmin?

I coudn't pay attention to So hyun and kept thinking about that lady. I wanna know who is she.....Before I realise anything I could feel something being stuffed into my mouth and I almost choked.

Kw: *Cough* Pleh! What's wrong with you!

Sh: I thought you rush over here because you were hungry and now you're daydreaming! Ileona!.

Kw: Mian. I was just thinking.

Sh: What is it?

Kw: Jinjja molla.....

'Child!' I could hear a woman's voice and turned back to see who is  OH MY FREAKING GOD!! Its that woman again! Behind her there were scary looking bodygurads.

Sh: Who is she?

Kw: Run So hyun ah. I'll protect you.

Sh: Andue. I can't let anything happen to you.

'Get him to my car.' That lady command the bodyguards and they start coming towards me. Damn it, I don't what do, I haven learn any hand to hand combat yet.

Suddenly, I could feel a pressure in my head. I start to have vision of me fighting a group of people with Jeongmin hyung. When did I ever fought so well?

Kw: AHHHHHH!!!!

Sh: Kwangmin kwenchana? Wae?

Kw: My head hurts.... Run! Please run So hyun ah!

Sh: I can't! I won't leave you!

Kw: I will never let you get hurt!!!

'Take him!' The bodyguards came closer and tried to get So hyun away from me. 'Kwangmin!!!' one of them hit her head and pushed her away and the other carried me on his shoulder. I couldn't because my headache was so intense. I tried shout for So hyun but she's already on the ground injured.

Kw: Somebody please! Help!!!

Youngmin's POV

*crash*

DR: Omo! Why did you broke the broke the cup! Just making a simple cup of coffee and you mess up!

Ym: Mian son saeng nim. I'll make you another coffee.

DR: You better hurry, lunch is going to end soon.

Ym: Ne. I will get it done immediately.

*Door open*

Sh: Youngmin!! Youngmin ah!!!

I could see So hyun staggering into the office all lost and she had cuts on her face. I ran over to her and hold her, she kept crying really hard.

Ym: So hyun wae?

Sh: They took Kwangmin! Please save him!

Ym: Mwo? Who?

Sh: Molla.... there was this lady with many bodyguards.

'Are you Kim Youngmin?' I look at the door, eyes widden when I saw a tall, scary looking man in suit stepping into the office. He tried to grabbed my arm and pushed So hyun away.

Ym: Ya! Why are you so harsh on her?

He didn't gave me and answer, he carried me and placed me onto his shoulder, I'm trying hard to struggle but I couldn't so I shouted for help. Dong Ra son saeng nim suddenly came running.

DR: Ya! Why are you taking my student?

Ym: Son saeng nim help me!

DR: Put him down! We can talk. Please put him down now!!!

No one's POV

Youngmin was taken out of the school and was placed into a van where Kwangmin was in. 'Hyung!' Kwangmin was surprised to see Youngmin in the same van.

Ym: Kwangmin. Kwenchana? You're not hurt?

Kw: Hyung what is going on? I'm scared.

Ym: Gup jung ma. Hyung will always be by your side

The van drove towards a huge mansion and it stopped right infront of a gate. Youngmin and Kwangmin were dragged out of the van and was brought into the mansion.

Ym: Woa~~ this place is so huge.

Kw: Who ever who leaves here must be very wealthy.

They were brought to the living room and was told to sit on the couch. The maids start bringing a few trays of snack and placed them on the able infront of Youngmin and Kwangmin. Kwangmin picked up a cookie from the tray.

Kw: Hyung. Can I eat this?

Ym: Ya! Don't eat it! You may not know if its poison.

'You may eat it.' Youngmin looked around and the living room and could see a lady on walking down the stairs, Kwangmin's eyes widden as he saw the same lady from school.

Kw: Neon! You're the lady whom I saw in school earlier.

Ym: Were you the one sent the gift box??

DR: It was me.

Ym: Dong Ra son saeng nim??!!

to be continued.....