Chapter 7- Doppelganger don't exist!

Blood brothers

                                                                    ~~**~~Chapter 7~~**~~                                                                   

Youngmin's POV

I followed mistress Kim into her room, I froze as she took out a cane, without a word she start whipping my arm, my tight and hip. Even what ever situation I am in, I must not let her know about Kwangmin nor even about the gang that caught me.

K: Why are you so mischievious? I told you to return home at 10.30 pm and now what time is it? Its already 1 am!

Y: I didn't mean it. I am sorry.

K: Do you think can sorry can really help a lot?

She kept hitting me until at a certain limit, the wound on my arm I got earlier deepened. My whole body was getting numb, I think I'm having infection...ottokaji? My vision start to fade off, the next thing I knew I was already on the ground, motionless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

Before I head home, I had Jeongmin hyung sent home first. After that, I went back to my house. Omma and appa were at the living room, CL wasn't there I believe she was in her room.

K: Appa I am home.

ML(Mister Lee): Oh. Kwangmin ah. You're back. I need you to do a little favour.

K: Mwo?

ML: Tomorrow night there be guest coming to our house. Please at have your bangs cut,

K: Oh. Ne. I will be able to do it.

ML: Thanks.

So I got home just to only hear my appa asking me to change hairstyle???!!! **** it! I am going to CL's noona's room now! I couldd have saved another live by what the ****!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Back at Youngmin's house. Youngmin was a slipping in and out of consiousness after being hit by this adoptive mother. Mrs Kim got really worried, she shook Youngmin trying to get him up but he couldn't even move his body he only mumble saying that he's in pain. She quickly rolled his shirt up and noticed there lots of wound on his back.

K: Omo! Ottoke! Youngmin how did you get injured till this extend??? Shim ahjummah! Shim Ahjummah! Call the ambulance. Pali!

S: Ne! Jeongbu nim!

K: Youngmin ah. Please bear with it. Mianhae. Jeongmal Mianhe!

 

 

On the other side Kwangmin came stomping to CL's room and slammed the door opened. He startled CL and she jumped out of her bed. Kwangmin looks extremely pissed but CL just rolled her eyes as if nothing happens.

CL: What is it? Its already late I want to sleep. I've got class tomorrow!

K: What kind of troublemaker are you? First you had Minzy to beat Sohyun up. While, I was trying to save a boy you called me to get home immediately.. What I got only was appa telling me to change my hairstyle. I have 2 lives at risk you know? 2 lives!

CL: Look. Do you think I care? Sohyun deserves to die for having my clothes stained with coffee. Such a beggar don't deserve to be spared.

K: Do you think she has money to replace your uniform? She only got into our school through scholarship. You should be thankful omma and appa has money to support us.

L: Ok ok! Stop shouting at each other! Kwangmin got back to your room. CL, just go back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

I left CL noona's room and went back to my room. I slammed the door shut and lock it, I sat on my bed and cupped my knees. I start crying like an upset baby. I wasn't crying because of Sohyun or whoever, I was really upset that why my life in like a living hell. Youngmin hyung, Minwoo where are you guys? Hurry up and find me! Take me away from here!

L: Kwangmin? Can I come in?

K: Omma just go back bed. I am going to shower.

I went to my bathroom and the shower tap.

(Flashback 6 years ago....)

Its the day when Minwoo was adopted. The kids were having fun at the field. I was at the orphanage house watching them play. Youngmin hyung noticed I wasn't participating so he ran over to me.

Y: Kwangmin ah. Why you're not playing with us?

K: Hyung. What happen if one of us get adopted. Will we still recognise each other after we grow up?

Y: Why are you bringing that up? We still could recognise each other of course. After all we're twins.

(End of flashback)

After I am done shower, I went out of the shower and had my clothes on, getting ready for bed. Before I get to bed. I took a picture on my desk. It was picture of me, Youngmin hyung and Minwoo. That was the moment went the 3 of us went fishing, each of us caught a fish.

K: Youngmin hyung, Minwoo. How have you guys been these 6 years? Have you guys grown up just like me too?

M: Kwangmin.

I heard a voice calling me, I turned around and I saw Minwoo. He's still the same from the time I last saw him.

K: Minwoo? How come you're here? I thought were'nt you adopted?

M: Pleh! Ditch adoption! I really hate that word. Wow... you sure have grown up a lot haven you?

K: What about you? Haven you grown? You're still the same as before.

M: Its beacuse your last memory of me is when we're eleven. Don't worry, you'll see the grown up me soon.

K: Jeongmaleyo?

As I was about to get near to him. Suddenly, he dissapeared into thin air. Mwo? Where is he?"Minwoo? Minwoo? Where are you Minwoo?" Sudddenly, I woke up from my bed and noticed its already morning.

"You and I~~~~" Its already 8 am.

I switched off my alarm clock and went got bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Speaking of that, I don't remember I had eaten anything for 2 days. I quickly rush down the stairs to get to the kitchen.

K: Jung Ahjummah. 2 omellete and 3 sausages please!

J: Arrasoyo.

I took out a pack of chocolate milk and sat on the dining table. Nobody was around as breakfast is served. I asked where is everyone. She told me that appa left for work, omma is still in her room and CL noona already left for school. I guess I will have to go to school without omma driving me then.

After I had my breakfast. I sat in my family car and the driver drove me to school. When I arrived at school, I saw CL noona outside the school gate facing a guy. I hid at a corner trying to see what are they doing. I saw CL noona taking aring of her finger and gave it to that guy.

CL: Mianhe Jiyong oppa. Its over between us.

G: Wae? We're doing fine but why did you want leave me?

CL: I will tell you next time. I have to go back to class.

She suddenly turned her head and saw me. ***! How unlucky I am. I thought she was going to come over to me and slap me in my face but she came forward to me and look stared at me.

K: Wow. While Sohyun is lying in the hospital bed. You just came to school and see your boyfriend.

Mostly in this situation she would get mad and slap my head but she just stood still in the same position. In few seconds time, tears start flowing out of her eyes. Wait a minute, is this some kind of prank or what? She's not even herself now. All of a sudden, she hugged me and cry on my shoulder.

K: Noona. Wae?

CL: Mian.

She broke the hug and ran into the school. She's acting strange, I went to my class as usual, the girl start chattering as they see me and the guys will be all giving me the jealous face thinking that their girlfriend broke up with them all because of me.

==Fastforward==

Its already in the evening, I left early to go to the hairdresser to get my hair cut and coloured. I entered the salon, there aren't any customer around. A hairdresser soon approached me.

H: Annyeong haseyo. You're hair style change so quick? Were'nt you here 2 days ago?

K: Mwo? What do you mean? It was my first time here.

H: Oh? I must have mistaken you with someone then. Have a seat.

Seriously, why do people keep saying they've seen me in places that I wasn't even at. So hyun saw me not helping her while I was in class, Jeongmin hyung said that he saw me getting kinapped and its my first time in this salon and the hairdresser said she've seen me.

==Fastforward==

J: Most probably is a doppelganger?

K: Mwo?

Jeongmin hyung and me were at the library reading some books. Jeongmin hyung took a book at one of the shelfs and gave flipped to page for me to see.

J: As you see dobbelganger is like a ghostly part of a human. Its more like a duplicate of a human being but its not, most people that see a dobbelganger can really swear if it was the real person due to the same clothes it wears.

K: There's no doubt it could be doppelganger. I will need to clarify with Sohyun.

==Fastforward==

S: Mwo? Aniyo. He wasn't wearing a school uniform he seems to be wearing outing clothes.

K: Jeongmaleyo? Are you sure?

S: Ne. I am really sure.

K: Aish. I am sure it was a dobble ganger.

"Beep beep" Its my appa calling

K: 'Yoboseyo?'

ML: 'Oh Kwangmin ah. Please come back come now.'

K: 'Arraso.'

If its not my doppelganger it could be something els....I was about to leave the hospital. Someone grab hold my hand from the back and turned around and saw Daehyun hyung. My heart start to beat rapid when I see him, how the heck did he know my wherabout?

K: Dae...

D: Hey bro. Don't need to be afraid. I am sure your memories will be back soon. Speaking of that, your injuries already healed up? Wow! Impressive.

Injured? So the boy they caught yesterday was beaten up badly? I was there yesterday too? There is no doubt it could be either my doppelganger or Youngmin hyung?

K: I am sorry. I gotta go.

D: See ya soon.

I returned to school, I went to office and asked for information regarding if there is any student that was transfered not long ago. If I'm lucky enough Youngmin hyung might be in the list. Lets see...oh? Kim Youngmin? From class 1B its only beside me. I am going there to look for him.

                                                             ~~**~~ Chapter 7 End~~**~~