Chapter 40- Clues

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Jeongmin, Donghyun, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Hyun Seong were getting checked by Dong Ra's family doctor while Young min and Dong Ra were at couch. Youngmin was holding onto the name card which was found as soon as he regained concsiousness.

DR: So are you certain it was him?

Ym: Ne. She hadn't mention much on about her boyfriend she's being matched with.

DR: You brought her here after getting abused by him?

*Beep beep* Suddenly there were beeping sound heard everywhere. It seems to be occuring to all the other members phone, Youngmin's doesn't have his with him so he took one of the members phone and slide its screen a voice message was sent to it.

'I believe one of you is still conscious and be thankful for it. You're lucky I hadn't hit you that hard. Seriously.... I am really annoyed that you were bothering my girlfriend Ha Young, don't you know she's mine?  I can't believe I could lose to an idol like you. If you really love Ha Young that much and you want to save her, wait for next 3 days for my call. If you call the police I will get her killed. Youngmin!!!!! Help!!!!'

Both Dong Ra and Youngmin were stunned after hearing the voice message. 'Damn it!' Youngmin cursed in anger while punching the couch.

Changjo's POV

'The number you're calling doesn't exist.' *Sigh* Omma....why isn't she contacting me? Ahjummah came in with a box and placed it on the hospital bed.

Ch: What is this?

Ju: Open up and you'll see.

I opened the box and noticed the items were clothes, shoes and other stuffs and there was letter inside it, it was titles 'From Ga in, Changjo's one and only omma.' It was from omma! She finally sent me a letter!

Ch: From omma?

Ju: Ne.

I start reading the letter. 'Dear Changjo,  how have you been? Omma really miss you and wanted to meet you sooner but I couldn't. Omma is extremely busy and couldn't be with you during your surgery, someday omma will be back to see you again. These are all your presents,  get well soon.'

Ch: That's it? No address?

Ju: It was sent to our home. I don't know who sent it.

Ch:  *Sigh*

Youngmin's POV

The members are being checked by the doctor, nothing has happened to their head or brain, just a bump on their head. There is nothing much I can do to help Ha Young, I'll have to face this myself.

The night have came and its time for bed, everyone had gone to sleep and tucked myself in bed. I couldn't even sleep, I was just worried about Ha Young, is she sleeping well tonight. Ha Young....

'Youngmin! Youngmin!' I opened my eyes and noticed I'm in another room. I could hear Ha Young's crying at the corner of the room, she was facing the wall hugging her knees crying.

Ym: Ha Young..... Where is this place?

Ha: In his home... please help me....

Ym: How? I don't know where is this place.

Ha: Ahhhhh!!! Behind you!

I turned back and I could see her boyfriend taking and trying to hack me 'Ahhhhhh!!!' I screamed myself out of bed. *Pant* *Pant* its morning already.

Kw: Morning!

I was at the kitchen counter pouring my coffee, I couldn't stop thinking about Ha Young and I felt something hot splashed my hand 'Owwwww!!!' I threw my cup at the counter the coffee spilled, Jeongmin hyung quickly grab my hand and wash it in the sink.

Jm: What are you thinking? Be careful!

Ym: Mian.....

The members knew about what happened to Ha Young, but I told them not to get involved as it was between me and Ha Young's boyfriend.

Jeongmin's POV

The six of us went to the music station to perform our music 'Don't touch my girl.' While we were waiting for our turn to rehearse, I noticed Youngmin was always staring blankly on the floor while our members are talking.

'Boyfriend. You're up next.' The six of us went on stage, Youngmin was standing at the wrong side of the stage, I walked over to position him back. Soon, the music starts.

In the middle of the performance, Youngmin was not even paying attention on where he's going nor he doesn't know if he's dancing the wrong dance step. He fell on the stage floor and all the members stopped dancing and quickly help him up.

Kw: Hyung!

Ym: I'm... fine... I just didn't sleep well last night.

Dh: Lets get you some rest first.

The five of us brought him to the vip room and laid him there to sleep. We left the room and went to the changing room to get their hair fixed.

I was seating next to Donghyun hyung nim, hyung nim was closing his eyes half-asleep while our stylist was straighting his hair.

Jm: Hyung nim..... Ottokaji? He's facing all this, should we help him?

Dh: He told us not to that means not to.

Youngmin's POV

'Youngmin! Please help me....' I got up from the couch and look around, I realise its just my head.... Ha Young... where are you?

Three days later....

It was already 11pm at night, I was in my room staring at my phone waiting for the next call. *Beep* *Beep* A voice message was sent to it

'I believe you had enough sleep for the past 3 days.  Well, please be at your school at midnight, I don't care how you are getting in but you must be there if you want to save her. One more thing, heres what she have to say.... Youngmin! Don't listen to him! He'll kill you!!!' the voice message has ended, I left my room.

Kwangmin's POV

'GOAL!!!!!' Both me and Jeongmin hyung shouted and hugged as we playing a football match game, Youngmin hyung's room door opened, he's already dressed up.

Kw: Hyung its late, where are you going?

Ym: I'm just going out some cool air.

Kw: Can I come along? Please?

Ym: You know there will be sasaengs everywhere. Stay home.

'Arraso....' I make out a sad face and continued to play the game. Hyung opened the door and left the dorm. *Beep* *Beep* Isn't that my phone? I don't usually but beep for its tone. I unlocked my screen and saw a video sent to me.

No one's POV

'Are you sure you could do this alone?' The manager patted Youngmin's shoulder and gave him a cap. Youngmin nodded and accepted the cap his manager and left for his school.

He stayed outside his school and waited there until midnight. The school gate was locked so he had to climb over it. After climbing over, he noticed there was a note at the school entrance. 'Your classroom. Now.'

He kept the note and went go into the school, it was dark and the electricity were turned off, he went to the reception counter, he found a torch light on it. He turned the torchlight on and approach to the stairs which leads to his classroom.

'Youngmin!!!' He heard Ha Young's scream and ran quickly as he could up the stairs. When he arrived at his classroom level, he ran to his classroom to find her. 'Ha young!' He opened his classroom door and all he found was another note on the table.

It was read 'Congratulations on making your way here. If you want to save Ha Young, try to survive your way out. Good luck.' Youngmin was angry slammed the note on table, he noticed there are words at the back of the note.

Suddenly a dark male figure appeared behind him holding an axe,  he swung the axe at Youngmin neck but Youngmin avoided it while trying to pick up the note that fell. He turned back and was shocked to see the dark figure behind him 'Hyung!' Kwangmin was at the classroom door.

Ym: Kwangmin!

The dark figure swung his axe again, Youngmin jumped in fright still avoids it and ran as fast as he could out of the classroom and grab Kwangmin hand, the both of them start running mad while the dark figure chase them.

Kw: Hyung! Who is that???

Ym: MOLLA!!!! Just run!

The twin ran down the stairs and down to the first floor, they ran into the vip room where they used in school.They got in and locked the door behind them, the door knob was jerked as the male was trying to break in.

Kwangmin's POV

The knob was twisting, if it opens we're going to be dead tonight. All of a sudden, we could hear bang on top of us. 'Hey! Over here!' We looked a top ceiling opened up and there was girl up there.

Youngmin hyung grabbed the ceiling and pulled himself up there, I did the same too and closed up the ceiling whole, we could hear the door below us slammed opened. 'Follow me.' The both of us quietly crawled at the ceiling and followed the girl to somewhere safe.

The girl opened up another ceiling and the 3 of us leap out of it. Phew... finally we're safe. The girl took out her mask and gasp in relief. 'What's your name?' The girl showed us her name tag it was written 'Hyewon'

Ym & Kw: Hyewon?

Hw: Ne. Who are you guys?

Kw: You don't know who we are? Why did you help us earlier on?

Hw: I was just having fun climbing on the ceilings. Thats all.

Ym: Ok... well.... we're leaving now.

Hw: What? That's all?

Kw: We're extremely busy. Go and play with your dolls.

'Wait, there is something I need to check before leaving.' Hyung had a note in his hand, he turned the back of the note and there was a letter F.

'Seems like there will be more clues to look for....' Hyewon said as she opened another ceiling on top of her and climbed up again. The of us starred at her as he disappears. Since when did she knew where are the opened ceilings?

On our way out, we saw another note written a letter 'A' we found another clue. Maybe there will be more in the school. I turned back but hyung pulled me to leave instead.

No one's POV

The twin left the school, leaving Hyewon to find the rest of the clues, she was back in the corridor which connects the classrooms where the twins were studying.

*Pant* *Pant* She was running fearfully as she was being chased by a man. She tripped and fell. The man start walking towards her slowly while holding a knife.

Hw: Oh no....

The next morning.....

The boyfriend members were at the dorm getting ready for our schedule *clank* *clank*  they heard some metal clanking sound from the window, Kwangmin went to check on it, to his shocked to see Hyewon climbing towards the dorm window.

Kw: HYEWON!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO????

Hw: WHAT??? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Hyewon was about to reach the window railing, she slipped and was about to fall, Kwangmin quickly catched her hand 'SORRY! I WAS SO CARELESS.' Kwangmin is speechless and struggling to pull Hyewon up. Soon, he realises that blood were dripping from her shoes.

Kw: Hyewon! You're bleeding?

He start to see a bleeding up at her side of her forehead while the wind blows, she's looking at him lifelessly. 'Hyung! Help!' The other members start coming to help him. As soon as Hyewon was lifted up to the dorm, she's already unconscious.

Kw: Hyewon! Can you hear me? Hyewon!!

Jm: We need to check her wound.

Ym: Hyung, we running out time.

Jm: It won't take long.

Jeongmin carried her to the room which Ha Young was suppose to stay in. He cut opened her jeans and made a shocking discovery, there were cuts all over her leg and discover other wounds as he removed her jacket, there was a severe cut at her back.

Jm: Kwangmin. Get some warm towel and get So hyun here to help her change.

Kw: Arraso.

Not long after, So hyun arrived at the dorm and attended to Hyewon while the boyfriend members were leaving for their schedule, its been a whole day for them till they arrived back at their dorm late at night. The boys opened the door and So hyun was the living room to greet them.

Jm: How is she?

Sh: There is something she needed to talk about.

The boys entered the room, the can see the weak Hyewon lying on the bed with her eyes opened, bandages were all over her body,she has been waiting for the boys to return back to their dorm.

Kw: Hyewon. How did you get yourself hurt so badly?

Hw: That man.... he attacked me while I was running away.

Ym: Is it the dark figure guy who was chasing us?

Hw: Ani. It was Ji Young.

Ym: Mwo!!! You know him too?

Hw: He's my ex fiance.

Kw: So why are you both not together?

Hw: There was a time he was attempting to murder my mum and even tried to smash my head with a vase.

Ym: Why is he acting this way?

Hw: He hated all women.

to be continued.....