Chapter 13- Memory loss

Blood brothers

Kwangmin's POV

I really don't know what I could do right now. All I think about my death like how I was killed and buried. I don't want to die young, I want to live my life like any others, getting married, have children and die peacefully. Can't my life be something that I want?

*Gasp* Where am I? I'm standing in a dark door way where there are so many rooms Suddenly I heard a crying sound, I followed  it into a room all the way at the end of the doorway. I went inside I notice there were chairs and tables around and there was a stage there was little boy standing at the stage. I walked forward to see what is going on.

Kw: Little boy, why are you crying? Did you lost your omma?

That little was shook is head and kept crying. He was rubbing his eyes, I couldn't see his face. I bent down, gave him a cuddle and pat on his back. 'What's wrong? Tell hyung nim, I will see if I could help you.' He reached out his hand and pointed at the stage, I look at the stage and saw a coffin. 'You're crying because of this?' He nodded while crying.

I walked up the stage and towards the coffin. There is a name written beside it 'Lee Kwangmin' Chill start running down my spine after seeing my name on the coffin, I went backwards and fell on the floor. As I was on the ground, I could start hearing a crowd of people crying like it was funeral ceremony

I looked down the stage seeing omma crying while the coffin is taken away. 'Kwangmin ah! Don't go! Why do have to leave omma and appa!' appa and Yunho hyung was there to comfort her.

Ym: *Sob* *Sob* Kwangmin. Don't leave hyung. Chaebal.

I turned to the same kid that I saw a moment ago. It was Youngmin hyung, he was crying while coffin was taken away. This isn't suppose to be like this! I am suppose me alive! Please let this be a dream! Let this be dream!

 

*Cough* *Cough* I woke up and found myself on a bed, I tried to move my hand. ... I can't move them I being tied to the bed.

'Checkmate. Hahaha! I win! Come on pay up!'.

I look around, it Taeyang's gang mate were sitting at the table playing chess game. One of them litted up a cigarette and puffed the first smoke, the rest were just drinking their coffee. Suddenly,  of them notice I'm awake and start to give a smirk.

'Hey I'm bored. Wanna do something fun?'

'Sure! What are we gonna do?'

They looked at the litted cigarette and thought of a plan. Oh no... I am seriously dead. The four of them stood up and walked over to my bed. 'Help!' I struggled on the bed trying to break free. 'Oh my goodness. Look how scared he was! Its gonna be fun!' I teared up as he taped my mouth and covered my eyes with a black cloth.

 

Youngmin's POV

*Gasp* I felt a sudden heavy breathe. What happened? Kwangmin.... I hope he's alright. *I yah~~* Its Taecyeon on the screen. Why do have to call me when I am in a serious talk?

L: Who is it on the phone?

Ym: Nothing. Mianhe omma, I gotta go.

L: Wait! I am not done talking to you!

 

I ran as fast as I could to elevator and pick the call.

Ym: 'Yoboseyo?'

T: 'Young master. trouble. Your was abducted by a gang.'

Ym: 'Mwo? Ottoke! I am on my way to find you now . Where are you?'

T: 'I'm at the hospital now.'

Ym: 'Fine, I will meet you at the lobby.'

Kwangmin's POV

'Mmmmmmm!!!!!'

'Hahaha! This looks fun! Come on! Burn! burn burn!'

'Mmmmmmmm!!!!'

I was crying really hard as I felt the burning cigerrate was placed on my hands and legs. I kept struggling but nothing seems to work, there wasn't hope for me now. I might as well just be dead.

'What are you guys doing!'

A loud male voice was heard coming from far. I couldn't see who is it because my eyes are blindfolded, I kept murmuring under the tape and crying at the same time. I could hear footsteps coming to me, the blindfold was removed from me and I saw Taeyang hyung. I widdened my eyes and start to trembled in fear.

Tg: I see. You guys are having fun with him? Hand it over.

One of them took a base ball bat and pass it to Taeyang hyung. ... I am getting killed this time 'Mmmmhhmmm!' I begged for mercy as Taeyang hyung stood up and start to swing the baseball bat and it hit my face. In an instant, I couldn't feel my left jaw at all.

Tg; Omo! I broke his jaw!

He removed the tape from my mouth, I start to cough out  blood and few teeth, I kept tearing non stop. I couldn't move my jaw at all, the pain in my teeth was unbearable all I could do is to look at Taeyang hyung and his gang leaving the room....

No one's POV

Jiyul was accompanied by her oppa to the police station for further assistance in the investigation. The police officer took an album which contain the pictures of the possible suspect that could have abducted Kwangmin.

'Jiyul, would mind tell unnie. Which who you see on that they that kidnap oppa.' After going through a few pages, she spotted someone familiar 'Its him. He's the one that carried oppa away.'

Ym: Are you sure we're in the right place?

T: Of course. Its the only abandoned factory in Seoul.

Ym: The building so high. How are we gonna look for him?

T: I got this.

He took out a tracking system that could track if there is any one in the building. 'At the 5th level' Both of them start rushing into the building side door, they got up the stairs to 5th level and had arrived somewhere near the store room where Kwangmin was at.

'!' 2 of the gang members started walking by. Taecyeon pulled Youngmin to a corner to hide. The both gang members didn't notice them and walked past them.They waited for gang memebers to disappear and both Taecyeon and Youngmin were relieved.

Ym: Phew that was a close one.

T: Ermm.... Behind you...

Youngmin tured bag and notice Taeyang behind him, 

T: Ahhhh!

Tg: Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!!!! Ya Kyungsoo you idiot! Get your here!

K: Ye ye ye... yes... ma.. ma... master? Omo! Isn't this Kwangmin?

Tg: Take this brat to the store room. I will settle with this moron over here.

K: A... a... a... arraso.

T: You're taking my master anywhere.

He took out a gun and pointed at Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo shreaked in fear *Bang*. Immediately Taecyeon lay flat the ground. Taeyang, look at where is it coming from, it was his other gang members.

 

Youngmin's POV

Ahhh! My head... apeun... Where am I? I opened my eyes and remembered what happened a moment ago. As soon as I tried to move, I felt my hands and leg were tied to a chair 'Help! Anyone over there! Help!'

'Well , well, well. Somebody seems awake.' I looked up and I saw a group on men upstairs throwing down and object and hung it. I tried to see what are they hanging, it turned out to be Kwangmin, I start to tear up when I see Kwangmin's face totally disfigured. Blood are dripping down from him to my face.

Ym: Wae? What have he done!

Tg: If you want him alive tell me the truth. Which one of you is Kwangmin?

Kw: *Cough* *cough* Hyung.... help me

I could Kwangmin crying as he was hung up there. There is no other thing I can do, I need to safe his life. Otokkaji?

Ym: I am Kwangmin. Now please let him go.

After making that statement, instead promising the deal they made with me earlier on. They let go of the rope and threw Kwangmin down. Within split seconds I heard a loud bang behind me 'Kwangmin!' I was crying out loud and struggling to break free.

'Police! Hands up!' A team polices start running in 'Help! Please!' A police ran over to men, he was shock after seeing Kwangmin, lying behind me 'Kwenchana?' 'I am alright. Please help my brother.'

'Kwangmin ah. Its me Youngmin hyung. Please get up.' I cried while shaking him but there was no reponse 'Kwangmin please don't leave hyung. Please. Oh God please!'

 

Kwangmin's POV

I only remembered being thrown down from above and don't remember what happened after that. I felt I was in peace. I found myself floating in the air... Am I dead? Why am I away gravity? Suddenly, a vision start to play infront of me.

Ym: Kwangmin! Kwangmin! Please get up! Please don't leave hyung!

I couldn't believe my eyes. Youngmin hyung? Isn't that my body? Omo! 'Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!' I shouted at the top of my lung but he couldn't here me, I tried touch him but my hand pass through him. Wae? I can't believe it, I don't want to die. I want to live my life to the fullest! I sad down and cried.

'Why are you crying like a fool?' I look up and saw Minwoo.

Kw: Minwoo? How come you're here? You're not dead aren't you?

M: Pabo. Of course not. Neither did you. Look your hyung is waiting.

Kw: Huh?

I stood and suddenly 'Wake up!'  I felt a kick a hard kick in my 'Ya!' I fell on the floor. *Cough* *Cough* The next thing I realise my whole body was in pain, I tried to open my eyes and I could see Youngmin hyung holding my hand and crying. 'U..l..ji..ma...'' Kwangmin ah! Its me hyung! Please stay awake. Chaebal.'

I finally get to see Youngmin hyung's face.... I passed out immediately after that.

 

No one's POV

The ambulance had arrived at the scene, the paramedic start taking out all the health instruments they need and rushed to Kwangmin as fast as they can. 'Young man, can you hear me?' The paremdic tried to hear Kwangmin's heart beat at the same time while placing the oxygen mask.

'Victim is still alive. But he suffered major head injury we need send him to the hospital now.'

'I got that.' They placed a cast on Kwangmin's head and neck, Kwangmin was placed on a stroller bed and was brought taken away. 'This way sir.' Youngmin was told to follow into the ambulance.

While in the ambulance, Kwangmin was struggling in bed due to the instense pain, he was being strapped to the bed to prevent him from struggling, Youngmin was there to keep him calm through the journey.

As the ambulance arrived at the hospital, he was sent to the emergency unit. While at the emergency unit, Mrs Lee happened to be around there she noticed Youngmin was accompanying a team of paremedics to the emergency room.'Sir you're not allowed in' He was told to stay outside.

L: What happen? Who is that person?

Ym: Mianhe...

L: What are you talking about? Who is that over there!!??

Ym: Its Kwangmin.

L: How could this happen?

Mrs Lee broke down in tears and collapsed.  'Kwangmin ommonie! Kwangmin ommonie! Someone please help!'

 

ML: Jinjja? My son was admitted to the emergency unit?

U: Ne.

ML: Then so the one I saw a few days ago was his twin?

U: Ne.

ML: Then so where is the twin now?

U: His mother had took him home.

 

3 months later....

 

*beep* *beep* *beep*

*Door opens* 'Annyeong haseyo. How have you been Mrs Lee.'

'I am fine thank you.'

'I am going to examine him.'

'Sure.'

'Oh, his fingers are moving. He seems to be getting up.'

'Jinjja?'

Mrs Lee and the nurse was surprised when Kwangmin eyes start to open. 'I'll call the doctor.' Kwangmin had woke up after slipping into coma for 3 months.

L: Kwangmin ah. Kwenchana? Omma is here.

Kw: Who are you? Where am I? Ahh! My head hurts.

L: Don't move your head. Its not long since you had a surgery.

The doctor start rushing into Kwangmin's ward to see his condition. 'Ahhh! Who is this white person? I am scared!' Kwangmin start taking his blanket and covered his face. 'It seems like he's having amnesia'

L: Ottoke? So he can't remeber who he was?

D: Ne.

 

Next chapter preview

'Are you kidding me?'

 

Added characters

D.O of EXO this chapt only (So sorry)

 

 

I just finished my exam guys, I won't be extremely active because I'm now a full time blogger. Check my profile for more info :D Adios