Chapter 4- Youngmin's first day in school

Blood brothers

                                                                 ~~**~~Chapter 4~~**~~                                                                     

Kwangmin's POV

I accompanied So Hyun to the hospital, the doctor told me her whole face was badly bruised and her rib was a little dislocated caused by me tripping over her by accident. it might requires quite some time for her to recover. I stayed by her side and slept on the chair beside her throughout.

 

The next morning.....

 

I got up and looked at the clock its already 7 am, I should be getting to school by now. I look at how is So Hyun doing, she is still unconcious, so I took my school blaizer, my backpack and left the hospital ward. I will be visiting her once after I finish my class.

=========================================================================================================

 

Youngmin's POV

"Nan neoui Boyfriend.  Nan neoui Boyfriend"

"Neon neoui Girlfriend. Neon neoui Girlfriend"

 

Oh God! Let me live please! I am so tired, I wanna stay in my bed all day long. Can't the time just reverse? I turned off my alarm clock and went back to sleep. I felt like I slept for 15 minutes but when I got up, its already 9.30 am. Oh no! Gotta rush!

 

I quickly brush my teeth, wash my face, pack my bag and ran down the stairs. My maid saw me rushing around like a wild boar playing amazing race. When I arrived downstairs I saw, Mistress Kim and I bow to her, I quickly wore my shoes and left the house.

 

I rode my bicycle out to the streets. As I was halfway reaching my school, I almost bumped into a Ahjummah and her daughter thats walking at the street.

 

A: Mwoya! Be careful!

 

Y: Mianhe. My mistake!

 

I quickly rode my bicycle to school as fast as possible. A soon as I arrived, I saw the a middle-aged man which I think is the discipline master standing outside the school gate holding cane in his hand. Outside there were a few students being scolded by him.

 

Omo...Ottokaji??? As the student entered the school, I turned back in odrer for him not to see me.

 

D: Hey you! Come over here!

 

I start to shiver and pushed my bicycle to him, he looked at me from head to toe, he used his hand to grab my chin and look at my face. He start taking out his notebook and pen.

 

D: Which class you're from?

 

Y: I am new here. Sir.

 

D: I see, since its your first time here. I won't be harsh on you. Come on it.

 

He pressed the gate button and the gate slowy opened up. I bowed at him and went inside the school. As I entered the school, I went reception counter to ask if where is the principal office. The principal told me that my class was 1B located a the second level.

 

I took the stairs up and arrived at the second level. I could see many students loitering at the corridor, the boys are talking among themselves but as for the girls.....their all chuckling after seeing my face. As I tried, to walk to my classroom, a girl stood infront of me, blocking my way.

 

Y: Mwo?

 

That girl gave me a bag of gift which I don't know who was it meant for. After I took it, she ran away. I just kept the gift by myself, I managed to fine my classroom '1B'. Its already from breaktime for the students since I arrived late so there weren't many of my classmates around.

 

There were a few girl sitting in a group talking amon themselves while the boys are just quietly ready their book. Suddenly, one of them came towards me and greet me.

 

H: Hi I am Hyunseong. Nice to meet you!

 

Y: I am Youngmin. Nice to meet you.

 

H: Weren't you from class 1A?

 

Y: No. I wasn't.

 

H: But I really saw you.

 

Y: I was enrolling into the school yesterday.

 

H: nevermind. I could have mistook you with other people. Since its break time, let me bring you around the school.

 

=========================================================================================================

Kwangmin's POV

I finished my first lesson of the day, since its break time. I am going to the fencing club to check on how the members were doing. Its seems like everyone was doing well, so I check on the list to see if there is any new members. Its seems like a few members are added.

 

"Here is the fencing club. They once in a while will open an audition for new members to join. Oh look! Today there is an audition. You told me you like fencing. Why not come for the audition later?"

 

There was just two guys that just went pass the fencing room. Interesting.... they might not know today's audition will be a match against me. I looking forward to it,

=========================================================================================================

Youngmin's POV

12pm....

Its already lunch time,, but I don't really have an appetite yet so I try take a look at the fencing club seeing if maybe I could join. I went to the fencing club area, I see there were a few people fencing, I even went to changing room where all the helmets and suit are in. I tried wearing one of the helmets and look athe mirror

 

Y: Wow this thing seems to be very high quality.

 

J: Ahem! Who are you?

=========================================================================================================

                                                                 ~~**~~Chapter 4 End~~**~~                                                            

                                                                            Author's Note                                                                        

Do subscribe and comment :D

Follow my tweet @Amelalwayswifu