Chapter 24- 1st step of revenge

Blood brothers

Kwangmin's POV

'Kwangmin! Kwangmin!' I heard hyung's voice, I opened my eyes and realise was tied up and hung in a high a high place. I took up and I saw a man giving me an evil smirk, that man immediately let go of the rope leaving me to fall. 'Hyung!!!!' *Bang* I could feel my head smashing onto the floor.

'Ahhh!!!' I screamed and opened my eyes, I was staring at the blue ceiling on top of me. What the hell was that??? My alarm clock immedately rang, I turned it off and get ready for school.

Kw: Morning omma, appa.

ML: What happened to you? Got to bed late last night?

Kw: Ani. I only had a nightmare. I am alright now.

I sat on the dining table while ruffling my hair wih annoyance thing about the nightmare I had earlier on. 'There you go.' Jung ahjummah placed my breakfast on my table 'Chalmeokesimnida!' I took my fork and start eating my breakfast.

After having my breakfast I took my backpack and got out the house, I can see Yunho hung at the garden watering the plant. 'Morning Yunho hyung.' I waved to him. He waved back to me with a smile. Omma came out and went inside the car. I sat at the backseat and left the car immediately drove off.

 

Youngmin's POV

'Mistress Kim. I'm going to school.' I got out of the house and waited out the house for Kwangmin's omma to come and pick me up. In few minutes the car arrived. 'Annyeonghaseyo Kwangmin omma.' I got went to the back and joined Kwangmin. and we're on our way to school.

Kw: Hyung!

Ym: Annyeong Kwangmin ah.

We gave each other a signature handshake as aform of our greeting we both laughed happily as we're on the road. When we arrived at school, before we get into our class. Dong Ra son saeng nim was outside my classroom waiting for me.

Ym: Song saeng nim....

DR: Did anyone know what happened yesterday?

Ym: Ani. I have a request.

DR; What is it?

Ym: Would you mind switching Kwangmin into our class?

DR: I'm afraid. I couldn't do it, because of him.

Ym: Nugu?

Son saeng nim pointed at the boy the end of the doorways, a person I am unfamiliar with was approaching us. He gave us look and rolled his eyes and went into Kwangmin's classroom. He must have something to do with both of us.

Ym: Who is he?

DR: He's your half-brother. Changjo. He's Ga in's son.

Ym: Mwo???

DR: I will explain this to you int he afternoon. Come on lets get to class.

 

Kwangmin's POV

I pulled my chair and join So hyun at her table. We're both doing the math assignment son saeng nim gave a moment ago while she had some stuff to do. My classmate Changjo came in and slammed the door close, the class went silent as he stomp his to his table beside So hyun.

He sat on his chair and glared at the both of us, we both ignored him and continued doing our assignment. 'You're my lady~~' A message came into my phone.

'Kwangmin ah. Are you doing well in class?'- Youngmin hyung

'Ne. Everything is fine hyung.'- sent to Youngmin hyung

A few hours had passed, it was lunch time, So hyun and I decided to go to lunch room for our meal but suddenly my phone rang. It was Aunt Dong Ra's name flash on my phone.

Kw:'Yoboseyo?'

DR:'Kwangmin Would you mind coming to my office? We need to talk.'

Kw:'I can but is alright if I bring my girlfriend?'

DR:'Kwenchana.'

Kw:'Arraso.'

No one's POV

Kw: Sorry So hyun ah. I have something to discuss with a teacher. Would you mind follow me?

Sh: I don't mind.

The both of them made their way down the stairs but on their way, Kwangmin accidentally bumped into Changjo who was travelling up the stairs 'Mian!' Kwangmin shouted as he grabbed So hyun hand and hurried off. Changjo stopped at glared at the both of them.

Kw: Aunt Dong Ra. I'm here. Hyung.

Youngmin nodded, as soon as he saw So hyun behind Kwangmin he turned silent. So hyun silent sat opposite him while Kwangmin joined her. Dong Ra sat on one the couches.

DR: Kwangmin. Do you know this person called Changjo in your class?

Kw: Ne. I bumped into him a moment ago. Wae?

DR: There is something I need to tell you. That person is someone you're going to compete against.

Kw; Mwo? What had he go to do with us?

DR: He's Ga in's son and also both your half brother.

Kw: Ohma!!! Ottokaji?

DR: I've been living under the roof as him so I knew his personality, he's extremely good acting so you both should be careful.

Sh: Chanjo... were you both talking about Jo Changjo?

Kw: So hyun you know him too?

Sh: He was my ex partner.

Kw: How? You've never told me about it.

Sh: That is before I knew you. After we broke up, that's how I became a wangda.

Ym: Mwo??? Why are you telling us now?

Sh: I just don't want to bring up the past.

DR: Now we'll all discuss on what to do next. I need the both of you to be familiar with the Jo's household.

 

Youngmin's POV

The next day...

Ym: Do I really have to do this?

DR: In this way he couldn't recognise you.

Its saturday and there is no school so aunt Dong Ra brought me to omma's home, she made me wear a uniform which looks like waiter and I had to walk around the house in it for the whole day. 'You're done. Good luck.' I took my tray with me and left the changing room.

'My goodness. Is that the new boy?'

'He's so handsome~~'

Ok that went well.... the maids were hiding in corner chattering about me. I bowed and gave them smile before heading over to the other side of the house.

(Flashback)

DR: Eric will always have meeting with his son in the afternoon. Both of your objective was to plant this in his office.

She handed me a small device which looked like a recorder. This should be and easy task, I think I'll get through easily.

(end of flashback)

I arrived at Eric's office, the door was slighty and I peaked throught the door. I could see Eric seating at his table while Changjo was opposite him. Now is the chance for me to strike. *Knock* *Knock* 'Come on in' I opened the door and slowly walked in.

Ym: Good afternoon sir, would you like a drink?

Changjo and Kwangmin are from the same class so he might not be able to tell the difference between me and Kwangmin, so I will be playing as Kwangmin for today again.

Ch: Ya. What are you doing here?

Er: You know him?

Ch: Of course he's my classmate.

Er: I really didn't know. I'm Eric by the way and you are?

Ym: Young..... Kwangmin imnida.

Now I finally get to see him face to face. The person who wanted to kill me and my father. 'Its a great pleasure working with you sir' we both shook our hand.

Er: Would you mind getting me a cup of cappucino.

Ym: What about you Chanjo?

Ch: Get me fresh green tea.

Ym: You were talking about tea bag or natural.

Ch: Natural, we do plant the lives at the garden. I want you to brew it fresh.

Ym: Arraso.

Changjo.... you better watch out. I am gonna get my revenge on you someday. I left the office and went to the garden to get the tea leave for his tea. After doing so, I went to kitchen, the maids were all the corner again whispering to each other while I get the ingredients to prepare drinks for the two.

After I'm done, I placed them on the tray and left for the office *knock* 'Come in.' I brought the drinks in and placed in on the office table. 'Kamsahamnida.' Eric took the drink while Changjo take his, Chanjo was observing the tea and sniffing at it.

Ch: You... did you really brew this?

Ym: Ne.

Ch: Arraso. You can leave now.

I left the office and went back to the changing room to meet aunt Dong Ra. She's over there with Kwangmin, Kwangmin had already changed into the same outfit as me and was ready to take over.

DR: Lets just wait about half an hour then Kwangmin will head over.

 

Kwangmin's POV

Now its my turn to get to Eric's office. I knocked on the door and came in 'Sir I've came to collect the cups.' Eric nodded, Changjo flash his eye at me for second and look away. As they were both chatting, I pretended I was cleaning up the corner and placed the recording device under the coffee table.

Kw: Have a good day~~~

I slowly walked out of the office and went to the changing room to find hyung and aunt Dong Ra. Hyung is fixing his hair back to the orinigal parting while aunt Dong Ra was sets up her computer to connect to the device I planted a moment ago.