Chapter 12- Ottoke!

Blood brothers

 ~~**~~Chapter 12~~**~~

Youngmin's POV

A visitor? Who is it? Mrs Lee opened up the door and the visitor start walking in. I had a great shock in my life when I saw Mistress Kim walking in. I covered my face so she won't recognise me. No please don't look at me! Don't look!

K: Lee Kwangmin shi?

L: Kwangmin? What's wrong? Kwenchana?

Ym: Aniyo, aniyo. I was just cleaning my face haha. Ahjummah why are you here? I told you I am not the person you're looking for. Just go home.

L: Ya Kwangmin! Is that how you greet your guest? Apologize now!

K: There is no doubt. You're not my child.

Mr and Mrs Lee gave each other a surprise look after Mistress Kim mentioned the word 'child'.

moments later...

I notice Mistress Kim took out and envelope from her bag and took out something which I think might be a photograph and placed it on the table for Kwangmin's adoptive parents to see. oh....no... Mistress Kim must have found out... Mr and Mrs Lee looked at the picture.

L:  How did you know about this?

K: I only found out today that the son I adopted 5 years ago had a twin brother which both of you adopted.

L: Before we adopted Kwangmin, we already knew that he had a twin. Why you're not informed?

K: My son wanted him as a brother. The reason I came here is to confirm that my son was officially missing. He disappeared in the hospital while having treatment.

L: Did you notice the twin had a birthmark or something?

K: Aniyo. I didnt check at all. He has the same complete features of your son. The only difference is the way he speaks, the way he speak to people is the opposite of your son.

ML: Don't be surprised our son had been rebellious every since we adopted him. He will scream every single day, begging for us to see his twin, but we did not allow.

K: My Youngminie doesn't act like that at all. He is the total opposite. Anyway, thank you for your time. if you found any news about his twin. Please contact me immediately.

L: Sure I will.

Kwangmin's POV

I was watching the tv in my ward, Donghyun hyung nim have returned to the orphanage. Ahhh...So bored. I wanted my phone is still dead Suddenly, I could hear running footstep coming to my ward. For the moment I thought it was Donghyun hyung nim but I was wrong. Its a tall built man at the doorstep 'Who...Ahhh!'

That man had injected something into my shoulder. My body felt numb immediately after the the needle was removed. 'You're coming with me.' I passsed out after that.

Youngmin's POV

 It was 8.30 pm now, I was in Kwangmin's bedroom looking through his 'facebook' account. There 108 notification, when I clicked it. Its all girls posting on his timeline like.

'Oppa. Where are you?'

'Oppa, You're missing out a lot.'

'Oppa. Saarang he.'

'Oppa.....Lets date.'

L: Not going bed yet?

I heard a voice and turned back, It was Kwangmin's adoptive omma. She comes in with a food tray in her hand and placed it on Kwangmin's desk.

Ym: Oh omma. Aniyo. I will be staying up late. I won't be going to school till next week. I am tired after being locked up.

L: Jung ahjummah wasn't feeling well today so she couldn't cook, I bought you home delivery food.

Ym: Kwenchana. I will eat it later.

L: Eat well.

Ym: Kmasahamnida.

She opened the door and left.

 

Kwangmin's POV

'Is the job done?'

'Yes sir.'

'Good, make sure not to lose sight of him'

'Yes sir! Guys! Come on!.'

'He's awake.'

Where... am I? I slowy open my eyes and notice I was in a giant warehouse. Suddenly, a bucket of cold water was splashed over me. 'Ahhh!' I cried in pain after the water had get in contact to my wound. I tried to look at my surrounding and realised I've been surrounded by 5 guys. 'Who are you?? What do you want from me?'

After hearing my question, all of them start to laugh really hard. Suddenly, one of them grab on my hospital gown collar and gave me a dagger glare. 'Want to know who we are? We're going to sell you off as a slave.  Guys, do what you need to.' A the rest of them started coming to me with tape, blindfold and rope.

I wanted to escape but I couldn't, I dragged myself backwards until I back touched the wall. Sh!t....Those guys start to smirk and try to put the tape on my mouth. 'No...please no! Mmmmm!' They bound me immediately after that. 'Hyunnmmmm Helpmmmm meeemmmm!!!!' I tried to scream through the tape. Those guys carried me and left the warehouse.

No one's POV

'Mother bear, father bear, baby bear.'

A little girl Jiyul happened to pass by the warehouse while playing. 'Helpmmmmm Meeemmmm!' She heard Kwangmin's and quickly hid under the window and saw Kwangmin was taken out by some guys and into the van. She quickly ran to the factory behind the warehouse screaming for her oppa.

J: Oppa! Oppa! There is an oppa that was kindnapped.

M: Mwo? Where?

J: The warehouse there! Pali!

Her oppa ran over to the warehouse but unfortunately, the van already left. Her oppa immediately took out his mobile phone and called the police.

' Hello, this the police department. May I help you?'

'Annyeonghaseyo, my sister witnessed a kidnap in the warehouse here. Near Cheongdam.'

'How may I adress you sir?'

'I am Mr No.'

'Alright Mr No, we will be there soon.'

Youngmin's POV

The next morning...

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. While, I was showering I went to the mirror to see my back if there is any infected wound. They seem to be gone, except for some scar. After, I am done, I got out of the shower room, I put on a new set of clothes and went downstairs to have breakfast with Kwangmin's adoptive family.

Ym: Morning Appa, Omma, Noona *bow*

L: Good morning dear. Come on, tell Jung ahjummah what would you like for breakfast.

Ym: Kwenchana. I just have anything that's left in the kitchen.

L: Arraso.

I sat moved sat oppsite Kwangmin's adoptive noona, she was eating her breafast with her earphones on, she's totally focused on her phonea and not looking at anyone at the table.  As soon as breakfast was served on my table, I ate while looking at her.  After staring at her for a moment. Suddenly, she just looked up and I quickly look down,

CL: Ya mwo? Are you planning on something this time!

She smack my head immediately. Cause me to almost spit out my food.

Ym: Ya!  didn't do anything and why did you hit me?

ML: Chaerin, be nice to your dongsaeng.

CL: How the heck do I know if he's a ert? He kept staring at me for no reason.

ML: I don't care! I don't want you to cause any violent act at your brother.

CL: Whatever.....

She took her bagpack and left the kitchen and head out of the door. Now I could imagine how Kwangmin's life was every single day, being humiliated by his adoptive noona. 

ML: I gotta go now. See you later.

Ym: Ne. Appa.

L:  Be careful on your way. Yobu.

Mr Lee took his bag and left for work. Leaving me and Kwangmin's omma in the kitchen. I was planning on visiting Sohyun today but I was to get Mrs Lee's permission.

Ym: Ermm... Omma...

L: Hmmm?

Ym: May I got out fo a little while? I've got a sick friend to visit.

L: Arraso. Go on.

What? That simple? Unlike mistress Kim, she always needs to tag along wherever I go. 'Kamasahamnida.' 'Ne. Please don't return home too late. I happily got out of the house.

Kwangmin's POV

'Hey punk, get out.'

'You're missing out something. He injured, he can't walk.'

'I don't care!' One the guys stepped on my injured leg. 'Aaarrreeuuummmm!' I was screaming in pain through the tape. 'It seems like we have to carry him out.' I was carried out of a van and was brought into a factory.

'Boss. We brought him here.'

I couldn't see who is the 'Boss' their calling and noticed someone very familiar. The untied me and strapped my hand on the chair including my legs, the tape on my mouth is still on,, I couldn't speak at all. soon the blindfold was removed all I could see in the same guys and a familiar looking man. Wait, isn't he CL noona's boyfriend Taeyang?

Tg: You guys have done well. Here!

He threw an envolope of money, all of them start to grab it like as if they were beggars. 'Thanks boss!' They shouted happily after receiving the money. After that he signaled them to remove the tape on my mouth.

Tg: Its been a while Kwangmin ah.

Kw: Taeyang hyung, why are doing this?

Tg: So sorry honey its not your fault. Its your God damn noona's fault. She needs to pay for trying to break up with me.

Kw: Do you think its my reponsibility that she broke up with you?

Tg: Aniyo. But its your carelessness that leads you vunerable. Lee Kwangmin, the gang genius... being caught by someone useless like me. Lee Kwangmin, I finally found out that I like you.

Kw: Mwo? Yuck! *Spit*

He came forward to me and bend over to blow my neck. 'The game has just begun....''Over my dead body, I will never be as crazy as you.' after making that statement, I was given a harsh slap on my face.

Kw: The police will find me no matter what.

Tg; No witness and clue. Remember, this is a factory. if you misbehave, I am going torture you while you're hanging on top of that tower crane.

He pointed out of the window, chill start running down my spine after seeing the tower crane. I can't imagine myself hanging over there.

Kw: You bustard! Once you're caught I am going to press heavy charges against you!!!

Tg: Whatever. Guys, come on.

Those put on the tape on my mouth and left me in the room. Ottokaji? Is there anyone that can help me? Hyung? Omma? Appa? Noona?

No one's POV

Back at the Lee's resident. The home telephone rang, Mrs Lee went came over to pick it up.

L: Yoboseyo?

ML: Yobu...

L: Oh chagi ah. Wae?

ML: Did you find something weird with Kwangmin lately?

L: He changed alot since he came back from the police station. Wae?

ML: I have feeling he's not himself anymore. I got a phone call saying that Kwangmin was mssing.

L: Aniyo. He was herea moment ago.

ML: Ah never mind. See you. soon.

Youngmin's POV

I was on my way to the bus stop to go to Sohyun's home, I suddenly noticed Kwangmin's noona was at the playground sitting at the swing. What is she doing? I found a tree and hide while looking at her. She kept staring at the floor for a long time. All of a sudden, I could see her caughing out some blood. she was coughing really hard so I quickly ran to her.

Ym: Noona, kwenchana?

CL: I am alright you fool. Just leave me alone! *Cough* *Cough*

Ym: How could you be alright when you're coughing out blood. Lets go to the hospital.

CL: Medicine... *Cough* In my bag *Cough*

She pointed out at the bag on the bench nearby, I quickly ran and opened her bag. 'Found it!' I turned back and saw her collapsed on the ground 'Noona!' I screamed and ran over to her. I shook her but she didn't get up, her face was totally pale. I took out my mobile phone and dialed the ambulance number.

No one's POV

The ambulance came and quickly bring CL in to the ambulance.  "Chaerin, Chaerin... My child...' 'Ma,am just stay here.' Mrs Lee was anxious about CL. Yunho was there to coax her.

Ym: Hyung, please take good care of omma, I will call you when everything is fine.

U: Ne. Please Mistress Lee. Don't worry.

Youngmin took followed into the ambulance with paramaedics and their on their way to the hospital. 'Noona! Noona! Hang it there! You're gonna be alright.'

'Oxygen mask'

'Here'

'This is not good, blood pulse is very low.'

'What's wrong with this patient?'

'I suspect she's having leukemia.'

'Call the hospital to report.'

'Hello this ambulance vehicle number 112. The patient is having leukemia. Age 20.'

 

Mr Lee rush back home immediately after hearing about CL's condition. 'Yobu! What happened!' Mrs Lee was at the couch crying really hard while Yunho was trying comfort her.

ML: Where is Chaerin now?

U: Kwangmin brought her to hospital. He said he will call if we're ready to go to the hospital.

L: Ottoke Yobu! I am really afraid something is going to happen to our Chaerin.

*Keep your head down~~~*

U: Yoboseyo? Oh Kwangmin ah. Now? Arrasso. Sir, Mistress we can go to the hospital now.

ML: Come on let go.

Youngmin's POV

Kwangmin's noona was having leukemia. The doctor say she wouldn't live for more than 2 months. I wonder if Kwangmin knew. Her finger suddenly twitch and she woke up.

CL: Kwangmin...What happened?

She tried to get up but I stop her.

CL: Wae???

Ym: Andue. Song sae nim say you can't move until tomorrow morning.

CL: Ya! Pabo! I am totally alright!

Ym: Noona! Can't you just speak nicely for once! I am being nice here!

CL: I don't need you to be nice.

L: Chaerin....

CL: Omma... Appa...

L: What have I done? My Chaerin was healthy girl and now you're really sick.

CL: Omma. Na kwenchana. I will be healthy again.

Ym: Omma, I have something I need to say to you.

L: Wait a moment, Chaerin ah.

She followed me to a coffee lounge outside the ward. I look back and make sure no was following us.

Ym: Her leukemia.... You know about it right?

L: Ne... Mianhe Kwangmin ah. Omma didn't tell you that she was suffering a lot.

Ym: Why do have to keep it so long till she hurt Kwang..... Nevermind.

L: I've known all along... you're not Kwangmin aren't you?

Ym: Mwo?

~~**~~Chapter 12 end~~**~~

Next Chapter Preview

'Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Help me!'

Author's msg:

My computer broke down... I am using my ipod to update. It might take some time.